我意识到,不想让他们产生多余的恐惧和焦虑,但我还是很愤怒。
[crowd] (chanting) USA. USA. USA.
[人群喊声] 美国。美国。美国。
USA. USA. USA.
美国。美国。美国。
[Erica] We just sat there in silence.
[艾丽卡] 我们只是静静地坐在那里。
I remember thinking a lot about my mom.
我记得,我经常想起我妈妈。
[sighs]
[叹息声]
You know, I think,well, you know,
my mom lives with me,she has Alzheimers.
你知道,我想,你知道,我妈妈和我住在一起,她有老年痴呆症。
And I didn't necessarily want to get in contact with her
我并不一定想和她联♥系♥,
because I didn't want her to worry,
因为我不想让她担心,
I just wanted to be there.
我只是想去那里。
You know?
你知道吗?
I think that's what I thought about the most.
我想,这是我想得最多的。
At the end of the day, I'm kind of all she has.
到了“那天”来临时,我可以说,是她的全部了。
So...
所以...
[crowd] Stop the steal, stop the steal, stop the steal.
[人群] 停止偷盗,停止偷盗,停止偷盗。
(从俺的国会里,滚出来)
(这他妈的,是俺的大楼)
[crowd] (chanting) USA. USA. USA.
[人群喊声]美国。美国。美国。
[siren wailing]
[警笛忽响]
[Chief Contee] We reached out far and wide as we could
to get people here to support us.
[康蒂局长] 我们尽可能广泛地联♥系♥警力,让警力来这里支持我们。
So, whether the National Guard showed up, didn't showed up,
所以,无论国民警卫队是否出现,
whatever the case may be,there were police officers
无论情况如何,我们都会从这个地区的
that we were calling on from all around this area to assist.
各个地方,召集警♥察♥来协助。
[siren chirping]
[警笛忽响]
[indistinct radio chatter]
[对讲机里听不清的说话声]
(从弗吉尼亚,马里兰,新泽西调来警♥察♥)
[protestor] (on speaker) We love you, President Trump.
[抗♥议♥者用话筒喊] 特朗普总统,我们爱你。
-[banging windows] -Traitors!
-[撞击窗户声] -卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥们!
Traitors!
国♥贼♥们!
(梅尔D.科尔:我想跟你们说的就是,)
(新闻记者们在哪里?)
-[explosion] -My God. Oh, my fucking God.
-[爆♥炸♥声] -我的天,我的天啊。
[fires smoke]
[烟雾弹闪光]
[clamoring]
[喧闹声]
When I saw that manpower coming with the munitions
当我看到增援警♥察♥带着弹♥药♥过来,
that we needed to handle the-- this crowd, that was...
我们需要对付这群人...那真是…
"Okay, we're gonna get through this."
“这下好了,我们就会熬过去的。”
[explosion, clamor]
[爆♥炸♥声,喧闹声]
[Chief Contee] Normally, it's the federal government
[康蒂局长] 通常情况下,是联邦政♥府♥
that's coming to the aid of local law enforcement,local jurisdictions.
向有当地管辖权的地方执法部门,提供帮助。
That day, local jurisdictions came to support the federal government.
那一天,地方政♥府♥开始向联邦政♥府♥提供支援。
Some of them are MPD officers,
他们当中,有大都市警♥察♥,
some of 'em are Virginia State Police.
有些是弗吉尼亚的州警。
You start seeing them push the crowd back.
你开始看到,他们把人群往后推。
[indistinct speech, clamoring]
[听不清的说话和喧闹声]
[smoke grenades blast]
[烟雾弹爆♥炸♥声]
[coughing]
[咳嗽声]
[Chief Contee] They're coming down the West Front of the Capitol.
[康蒂局长] 他们从国会大厦的西侧过来了。
I, I remember having a sense of like, like, we taking it back.
我,我记得有一种感觉,就像,我们把大厦夺回来了。
[Erica] We kept hearing those knocks.
[艾丽卡] 我们不断听到敲门声。
One time, it was just such a violent shaking of the door.
有一次,门被猛烈地摇晃了一下。
And that's when they,they just kicked it in...
就在那时,他们把它向里踢了一下...
and their guns drawn.
而他们也拔出了枪。
That was by far the scariest moment of my life
'cause I did not know who kicked the door in,
那是我一生中最可怕的时刻,因为我不知道是谁踢开了门,
and I saw all those guns.
我看到了所有的枪。
And we just had our hands up, and we had our hands up for a long time.
我们只是举起了手,我们不得不把手举了很长时间。
You know, it's not a good feeling having to walk around
the halls of Congress with your hands up past insurrectionists
你知道,在国会大厦,像暴♥乱♥者一样举起双手,这感觉真的不好受,
who actually should have their hands up.
他们才应该举手投降。
You know,that's not a good feeling.
你知道,这种感觉真的不太好。
I will never forget,in front of Congressman Steny Hoyer's office,
我永远不会忘记,在国会议员斯坦尼·霍耶的办公室前,
there was a poster of John Lewis that referenced, you know,
有一张宣传约翰·刘易斯的海报,你知道,
(刚去世的黑人♥民♥权运动领导者,被称为美国国会的“良心,他是民♥主♥党众议员)
getting in good trouble,and the poster was ripped to shreds.
这惹了大♥麻♥烦,海报被撕成了碎片。
[旋律]
I just remember how hateful that was,
我只记得,那是多么地充满恨意,
to come in and rip up the poster the way they did
你看他们,闯进来撕碎海报,
and to just desecrate the Capitol the way they did.
你再看他们,是如何亵渎国会大厦。
And I remember also walking past
one of the insurrectionists that they had handcuffed.
我还记得,路过一个被警♥察♥戴上手铐的暴♥乱♥分子。
And I just remember looking at him, and he laughed.
我只记得,看他时,他还在笑。
You know,it was... it was funny to him.
你知道,这像是...这对他来说,很好玩似的。
It was unnerving.
这才是令人不安的。
[Rep. Raskin] Finally,Tabitha and Hank and Julie
[众议员拉斯金]最后,警♥察♥把塔比莎、汉克和朱莉
were brought over to us by the officers,and it was tearful.
带到我们面前,场面令人热泪盈眶。
I was racked with a lot of guilt.
我被负罪感折磨着。
I got someone who works with me on my staff to drive them home.
我找了个同事,开车送他们回家。
Before they left, I gave them a big hug, and it was again,
在他们离开之前,我给了他们一个大大的拥抱,
really emotional. And I... said I was sorry.
那又是一次非常激动的拥抱。和我...说,我很抱歉。
And I said to Tabitha,"The next time you come back
我对塔比莎说:“下次你再来国会大厦,
to the Capitol,it's not gonna be like this."
就不会是这样了。”
And then she said, "I don't want to come back to the Capitol."
然后她说:“我不想再回国会大厦了。”
And it just...it just rocked me.
它只是...它震撼了我。
[旋律]
[Mel] I turned the ISO up on my camera,
[梅尔]我把相机的ISO像素调高了,
and I had this dark photo of this flag waving
我拍了这张挥舞着国旗的深色照片,
and smoke,this tear gas is coming down,
四周弥漫着烟雾,催泪瓦斯,
and there's hardly any more people at the top.
而此时,楼顶几乎没有更多的人了。
It just was weirdly over.
就这么莫名其妙地结束了。
[indistinct shouting]
[含混的叫喊声]
[man] (on video) So, earlier there was a lot of people out here,
[对讲机里的男声] 之前,这外头有很多人,
and I guess it's thinned out a little bit.
我想现在人已经少了很多。
Oh, so somebody got a souvenir.
看来有人得到了纪念品。
Jesus.
上帝。
You know, I walked two blocks,called a Uber.
我走了两个街区,才叫上一辆“网约车”。
I just remember looking at who my driver was gonna be,
我只记得,我想看着,我的司机是什么人,
and I was so relieved that this driver was a Black man...
我松了一口气,因为这个司机是个黑人...
because I really honestly couldn't deal
因为,那天我真的无法
with any more white folks that day.
再和“白人佬”打交道了。
I couldn't, I was just over it.
我做不到,因我刚刚经历过了。
I needed that at that moment.
那一刻我需要它。
I needed someone that I could relate to,
我需要一个和我有感同身受的人,
that was on the same wavelength as me,
一个和我意气相投的人,
that was the same...that was a brother.
那是一个相同的...那是一个兄弟。
Like, I needed to tell that Black man,like,what I just went through.
我需要告诉那个黑人,我刚刚经历了什么。
Then I went up to the room and, um, almost started crying.
然后我走进房♥间,差点哭了出来。
I almost started,and I stopped myself
and I was like, "Alright,well, I got fucking work to do.
我几乎要开始哭了,但我停了下来,我想,“好吧,我他妈的,还有工作要做。
Let's not go through this emotional shit right now.
“我们现在,别谈感情问题了。
You gotta fucking just focus
“你♥他♥妈♥的,要集中精神,
and get this job done."
把这工作完成。”
[indistinct speech]
[含混的说话声]
And I'm thinking about my boy who's over there.
我在想我的儿子,他就在那边。
You know, it's like I'm tryingto fucking make it home
你知道,就像我他妈的,好不容回到了家,
and get the fuck up out of here so I can see my son.
就想尽快摆脱这一切,这样我才能见我的儿子。
[indistinct remarks]
[听不清的评论声]
[旋律]
[Daniel] Eventually, the fatigue of the day caught up with me,
[丹尼尔]最终,一天的劳累,让我筋疲力尽,
and when I saw that I could take a break,
当我看到,我可以休息一下时,
I went back inside and sat down.
我回到屋里,坐了下来。
I found out later on I had a large contusion underneath my hair.
后来,我发现我的头发下面,有一大块挫伤。
Then I had a headache for about two weeks.
然后,我头痛了,大约两个星期。
So, I likely had a concussion.
所以,我可能是被搞得脑震荡了。
If I had taken another blow like that,
如果我再遭受一次这样的打击,
especially in the same place,that very easily could have
caused serious brain damage or been fatal.
尤其是在同一个部位,很容易造成严重的脑损伤,或致命。
[旋律]
[Rep. Raskin] Our cops ended up with broken jaws, broken necks,
broken arms, legs, fingers.
[众议员拉斯金]我们的警♥察♥最后都摔断了下巴、脖子、胳膊、腿和手指。
One officer lost three fingers.
一名警官失去了三根手指。
People had traumatic brain injury,
人们都有创伤性脑损伤,
dozens and dozens ending up with Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome.
很多人最终患上了,“创伤后应激综合症”。
It was just hard to believe that this was going on in America.
很难相信,这种事情居然发生在美国。
And it was going on, you know,downstairs from where we were,
事情就发生在我们的楼下,
and Donald Trump wasn't doing anything to stop it.
唐纳德·特朗普没有采取任何措施阻止它。
And the National Guard was just absent...
国民警卫队当时正好不在...
and we were dumbfounded.
电影精选列表