他们并没有停下来。
I wanna go home, and I want every single officer that's here to go home.
我要回家,我要这里的每一位警官都回家。
And my job right now,
我现在的工作,
their job right now is to figure out a way to make that happen.
和他们现在的工作,就是想办法实现这一目标。
They fought like hell, for hours.
他们拼命地战斗了几个小时。
That's not training that police officers normally get.
警♥察♥通常不会接受这样的训练。
Maybe the military,they're trained for war,
fighting for hours,days, months on end.
也许是军队,他们受过战争训练,连续战斗几个小时,几天,几个月。
The fight that these officers had in them,
这些警官的战斗,
even when they were injured,to see them injured
即使他们受伤了,看到他们受伤,
and then get back into the fight.
然后再继续战斗。
[旋律]
[Daniel] The fight wasn't over yet, and the fight needed everybody
[丹尼尔]这场战斗还没有结束,这场战斗需要每个人
that was able. And I'm not dead yet.
都有能力。而且我还没死。
[laughs] Uh, I was still, uh, still in the fight.
[笑声] 我还在,还能战斗。
[crowd] (chanting) Freedom, freedom, freedom.
[人群喊声] 自♥由♥,自♥由♥,自♥由♥。
[crowd clamoring]
[人群喧闹声]
[Mel] It was like complete chaos all around me.
[梅尔] 我周围一片混乱。
I'm seeing one of the darkest days in modern history.
我看到了现代史上最黑暗的一天。
I was scared for my fucking life,
我他妈很怕我的命,
but all I can think about is making sure that I document
what's going on to the best of my abilities.
但我满脑子想的就是尽我所能记录下发生的一切。
(梅尔D.科尔:我这辈子从来没经历过,像这样的事情。)
这次就是一场该死的疯狂。
[indistinct shouting]
[含混的叫声]
[旋律]
(首都警♥察♥:把他们推回去)
Back up.
退后。
(首都警♥察♥警官迈克尔.法诺内)
(法诺内的尖叫声)
[grunting]
[呻♥吟♥声]
我找了了一个人。
(法诺内:我这里有个孩子。)
[sighs]
[叹息声]
[Mel] When I captured this image and saw the police officer
that I now know to be Michael Fanone,
[梅尔]当我拍下这张照片时,看到了那个警♥察♥,我现在知道他是:迈克尔·法诺,
get pulled down from where he was trying to stop
the mob of MAGA people from getting inside...
在试图阻止“挺特朗普派”暴徒进入的地方,被拉倒了下来…
[scoffs]
[嘲笑声]
[旋律]
I'm like reliving it in my brain right now.
我现在就像是在脑海里重温。
Like, I have all of the frames just going in my head.
就像,所有的画面都在我脑海里闪过。
The look on this man's face was,
这个人脸上的表情是,
"I am about to fucking die."
“我他妈的快死了。”
You don't see police officers look like that very often.
你不常看到,警♥察♥会像这个样子。
Police officers are stoic, proud, in control.
警♥察♥应该是坚忍♥、骄傲、有控制力的代表。
This officer was not in control of a motherfucking thing.
可这位警官,却什么都管不了。
If they wanted to kill him, they would've killed him.
如果他们想杀他,早就把他杀了。
The man pleaded for his life, told people he has kids.
这名男子恳求饶他一命,告诉人们,他有孩子。
Well, I'm thinking like, holy shit, this man is about to die.
我在想,天哪,这个人要死了。
And here I am about to capture this shit.
现在,我要拍下这一幕了。
[旋律]
It's kind of crazy 'cause if I had to put, you know,
这有点疯狂,因为如果我必须在这上面,
a dollar on it, I would say everyone there is,
"Blue Lives Matter,Blue Lives Matter."
花点功夫,那里的每个人都在说,“警♥察♥生命很重要,警♥察♥生命很重要。”
They didn't fucking matter that day.
那天,他们根本不重要。
I felt for him.
我同情他。
I have a son.
我有一个儿子。
I thought about what it would feel like for him
if some shit happened to me.
我想过,如果我出了什么事,他会是什么感觉。
You know, that's another human being.
你知道,那是另一个人。
Are there times that I don't feel bad for cops?
难道我有不为那警♥察♥,感到难过的时候吗?
Fucking right.
当然不是。
(2020年,“尊重黑人生命”运动抗♥议♥者)
Derek Chauvin could kiss my black ass, straight up.
德里克·沙文可以直接亲我的黑屁♥股♥。
(杀害黑人对德白人警官)
That could be fucking me.That coulda been any of us.
那他妈可能是我。那可能是我们中的任何一个。
Like, I'm pissed off right now,just by talking about, you know,
就像,我现在很生气,就因为谈论,你知道,
the, what happened to George Floyd.
乔治·弗洛伊德的遭遇。
(被杀的黑人)
And what's happened to many,
还有很多像这样,
many other people that have died
像这样死于
in the hands of police.
警♥察♥之手的黑人。
You know, it's,
你知道,这是,
I feel like if you weren't angry about what happened...
我觉得,如果你对发生的事不生气…
[sighs]
[叹气]
...to George Floyd on that fucking day,you're not a fucking human.
...对乔治·弗洛伊德来说,你根本就算不上是人类。
You lack everything that it takes to be a human being.
你缺乏做人所需要的一切。
If that shit didn't piss you the fuck off.
如果那件混♥蛋♥事情,没有惹毛你的话。
[旋律]
[Mel] America has been rearing its ugly fucking head
[梅尔] 美国已经他妈的,抬起它那丑陋的头
for many fucking years over and over and over again.
好多年了,而且是一次又一次地。
And I'm documenting it all.
我正在记录这一切。
All I can do is get these photos out
and show the world you know,what I saw.
我所能做的就是,把这些照片拿出来,向全世界展示我所看到的。
This is real-life America.
这就是真实的美国生活。
So, yeah, I felt for him,I felt for...
所以,是的,我同情他,我同情……
...us. I felt for Americans.
...我们,我同情美国。
I felt for, you know, this world, this is what it's come to.
我同情,你知道,这个世界将变成什么,就是这个样子。
[MPD] Pull. Pull. Pull.
[首都警♥察♥] 拉。拉,拉,
[indistinct speech]
[含混的说话声]
我们需要医疗救护。
我们需要急救医疗。
如果你们有武器,你们就拿起武器。
俺是来打仗的,兄弟
(梅尔D.科尔:你是来参战的?)
I came for fucking war, man.
俺就是来打仗的,伙计。
We have a national, international, crisis
unfolding right here in the nation's Capitol.
一场全国性的,国际性的危机,正在国会大厦上演。
The gravity and the weight of that is huge.
它的压力和重要性是巨大的。
Knowing that the eyes of the world
are literally watching our democracy crumble.
你要知道,全世界的眼睛,都在看着我们的民♥主♥崩溃。
[cheering]
[欢呼声]
[Senator Biden] (on microphone) At this hour,
[拜登参议员在广播] 就在这一刻,
our democracy is under unprecedented assault,
我们的民♥主♥正遭受前所未有的攻击,
unlike anything we've seen in modern times.
这已经不像是我们在当今的时代,能看到的任何情况。
An assault in the citadel of Liberty, the Capitol itself.
袭击自♥由♥堡垒,也就是国会大厦。
An assault on the people's representatives
袭击人♥民♥的众议员
and the Capitol Hill police sworn to protect them.
袭击发过誓要保护他们的国会山的警♥察♥。
(让我们夺回我们的国会!)
(让我们去那儿!)
[President Trump] (on video)We had an election thatwas stolen from us.
[特朗普总统在视频中] 我们的选举被窃取了
It was a landslide election,and everyone knows it.
这本是一场压倒性的选举,诸君都知道。
But we can't play into the hands of these people.
但我们不能,正中这帮人的下怀。
We have to have peace.
我们需要和平。
So go home.
所以诸君,请回各回家中。
We love you.
我们爱诸君。
You're very special.
诸君绝非凡响。
You've seen what happens,you see the way others
are treated that are so bad and so evil.
你们已经看到发生了什么,你们看到别人被对待的方式,是如此的糟糕和邪恶。
[cheering, clamoring]
[欢呼声,喧闹声]
(我们走)
"I can't breathe!I can't breathe!I can't breathe!"
“我不能呼吸了!”我不能呼吸了!我不能呼吸了!”
[clamoring, indistinct speech]
[喧闹声和含混的说话声]
(如果,今晚我发生了什么事,)
(我爱你们大家。)
'Cause...
因为...
(因为不知道,会有什么倒霉事发生)
(我爱你们大家)
(感谢你们的支持)
(因为这里的事情太可怕了,我都快得神经病了)
[indistinct shouting]
[听不清的叫声]
(就在特朗普发出视频宣告的几分钟后)
(一名妇女在人群中瘫倒了,而且死了。)
[旋律]
(两名警官被拉到了人群当中)
[crowd cheering, clamoring]
[人群欢呼声,喧闹声]
[indistinct shouting]
[听不清的喊声]
[indistinct chatter on radio]
[对讲机中听不清的说话声]
(你们这帮人,应该做的比这更好
你们这帮人,他妈的比这好多了)
(住手)
(只是住手)
(你们今晚就得死)
[Mel] How could anyone be proud of what they were doing?
[梅尔] 怎么会有人,为他们所做的事,感到骄傲呢?
Even if you don't agree with the election,how could you be proud of that?
即使你不同意这次选举,你怎么能为此感到骄傲呢?
You've tried to storm the fucking United States Capitol building--
你♥他♥妈♥还想,冲进美国国会大厦...
not try to storm-- you did, you got in.
不是企图冲击...你真的就闯进去了。
And people died.
还有人死了。
(你们这帮混♥蛋♥们在哪儿躲着呢?)
(卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥们在哪里?)
(抓着他们的头发,把他们给拉出来)
When I began to see the magnitude of the violence
that was taking place, I just grew more and more,
当我开始看到发生的暴♥力♥事件的严重性时,我变得越来越,
I don't wanna say hysterical,but more and more agitated
about Tabitha and Hank not being with us.
我不想说“歇斯底里”,但我越来越为塔比莎和汉克,不能和我们在一起而焦虑。
I was aware of not wanting to create surplus fear
and anxiety on their part, but I was pretty angry.
电影精选列表