呃,是一张写字台。
And I learned later that Julie had taken the-- the fire pick
后来,我才知道,朱莉从壁炉边,把一根...驳火用的铁钩子
outta the fireplace and was wielding it as-- as a weapon.
拿了出来,拿它...当武器。
And I told her to protect them with her life.
我告诉过她,要用生命来保护他们。
[crowd clamoring]
[人群喧闹声]
[protestor] This is our fucking house.
[抗♥议♥者] 这他妈就是俺们的国会。
Our house.
俺们的国会。
我只是想留意一下,我们的人在哪里
[Erica] I heard the elevator open,
[艾丽卡] 我听到电梯开了,
and I heard them come up the stairwell,
我听到他们从楼梯间上来了,
and so we decided to stay in place,
所以,我们决定留在原地,
turn the lights out and to just be as quiet as possible
and to barricade the doors.
把灯关掉,尽可能保持安静,把门堵起来。
I had to assume the worst.
我不得不做最坏的打算。
I had to assume these people were armed.
我得假设,这些人有武器的。
You kind of go into survival mode,
like I remember essentially casing the office, like,
你似乎进入了一种生存模式,我好像记得,我环顾了一下办公室,
"What can I use as a weapon?"
“我能用什么当武器?”
I remember feeling like whatever is in here that is
heavy is what I'll have to use,
我记得我的感觉是,不管这里有什么重的东西,我都要用,
you know, if it comes to that.
你知道,如果非用不可的话。
[helicopter whirring]
[直升机桨叶嗡嗡声]
首都警♥察♥现场指挥格罗夫:我需要一名在国会里指挥官员,
这样我们就能协调他们,想让我们在哪里接应他们疏散。
[crowd clamoring]
[人群喧闹声]
你们已经失去控制权了!
[crowd] (chanting)We want Trump! We want Trump!
[人群喊声] 我们要选特朗普!我们要选特朗普!
没有更多的军需品和人力,我们控制不住了。
[clamoring]
[喧闹声]
[man] Fuck you,you fuckin' tyrants!
[男声] 你去死吧,你个该死的暴君走狗!
大家齐动手,夺走他们的枪!
Whenever I see footage from that day, it makes my heart race.
每当我看到那天的录像时,我就会心跳加速。
You know, I can feel blood-- my blood pressure shoot up,
我能感觉到血...我的血压升高了,
and it makes me angry.
这让我很生气。
[protestor]Lay down your weapons!
[抗♥议♥者] 放下你们手中的武器!
Those weapons belong to us!
这些武器,是属于俺们的!
That helmet, 4-5-1-8,belongs to me!
那个写着4518的头盔,是属于俺的!
Give me my helmet! Give me my helmet!
还给俺头盔!把头盔还给俺!
Now, Hodges!
马上,那个叫霍奇斯的!
D. Hodges, lay down your weapons!
那个叫D.霍奇斯的,放下你的武器!
4-5-1-8, give me my helmet!
警号♥4518的,把警盔还给俺!
I want my helmet!
俺要俺的警盔!
Gimme my helmet!
把警盔还给俺!
That helmet belongs to me!
那警盔属于俺!
I paid for that helmet!
俺为那头盔花了钱的!
I paid for that vest!
俺为那防弹背心,花了钱的!
I paid for your salary!
俺还花钱付了你们丫的工资!
Traitor!
叛徒!
你觉得你的小手♥枪♥,能阻止这群人吗?
[man] You're a bunch of sheep, sheep!
[男声] 你们是一群羊,绵羊!
(现在我们要进入那栋大楼)
[Daniel] There was just sensory overload of threats that,
[丹尼尔] 威胁的感觉都快超过负荷了,
I'm scanning the crowd rather than paying attention to
我在扫视人群,而不是注意人们
what people are shouting at me because I'm constantly looking
对我大喊大叫,因为我一直在寻找,
for, uh, someone who's about to bring out a gun or a knife
因为,呃,有人要拿出枪或刀
or something because I know that they have them on them.
或其他东西,因为我知道,他们身上有武器。
And I just have to hope that if I see that I can react before they do.
我只希望,如果我看到了,我能在他们之前,做出反应。
[crowd cheering]
[人群欢呼声]
[Daniel] At one point I look over my shoulder and I see the officers
[丹尼尔]有一次,我回头看到,警♥察♥们
trying to hold them back and failing
because their numbers are overwhelming.
试图阻止他们,但失败了,因为他们的人数太多了。
[shouting indistinctly]
[听不清的喊声]
At that point, I see the line break, essentially.
就在这时,我看到了防线出现了空当,真的。
突破!
[man] You better run, cops!
[男声] 你们最好滚开,条子们!
首都警♥察♥现场指挥格罗夫:巡逻队50,我们的防线完蛋了。
我们的防线守不住了。
[crowd chanting]
[人群喊声]
(全体首都警♥察♥后退。)
(所有首都警♥察♥,后退至上层台阶。)
(现场所有首都警♥察♥立刻退到上层台阶。)
(上层台阶)
[Daniel] Each officer just engages in a pitched battle
with whatever's in front of them.
[丹尼尔] 每个警官都在与他们面前的任何东西,进行激烈的战斗。
People swinging things at our heads-- sticks, metal poles.
人们拿各种东西,砸我们的头,木棍,金属杆。
One Sergeant was hit with a cattle prod.
一名中士被一根“杆牛棒”击中。
There was a sledgehammer.
这是一把大铁锤。
I had someone try to gouge my eye out.
有人试着,把我的眼睛,挖出来。
These people like to believe that they support blue lives,
这些人乐于相信,他们也尊重,警♥察♥的生命权,
but someone came up to me while I was surrounded and said,
但当我被包围时,有人走过来对我说:
"Things are gonna get real bad.
We need to get you out of here.What can I do to help?"
“事情会变得非常糟糕。我们得把你弄出去。我能帮什么忙?”
And I said, "Go home."
而我说:“你回家去。”
And he said,"Not gonna happen."
而他却说:“这不可能。”
And at that point,there's not much left to say.
就在这一时刻,已经没什么好说的了。
[crowd clamoring]
[人群喧闹声]
巡逻队50,我们被夹击了。
我重复一遍1033,在国会的西侧。
我们被夹击了,我们的防线守不住了。
[MPD] Let's go, MPD double time inside.
[首都警♥察♥] 我们走吧,首都警♥察♥加速进去。
Let's go.Let's go, MPD.
我们走。我们走首都警♥察♥们。
Stop fucking looking at them, let's go!
别看他们了,我们走!
Get inside.Goddamn, let's get inside!
快进去。该死的,我们快进去!
[screams]
[尖叫声]
[Christina] To be honest, I don't even remember getting inside the Capitol.
[克里斯蒂娜] 老实说,我甚至不记得,怎么走进国会大厦的。
We were funneled into the Capitol at some point.
我们以前,是被带进过国会大厦参观的。
[indistinct shouting]
[听不清的喊声]
[Christina] I don't know anything about this building.
[克里斯蒂娜] 我对这栋大楼,一无所知。
I remember running up to Capitol officers, and there was
only a couple of 'em. I would say, "How do I get here and here?"
我记得我跑到国会警官那里,他们只有几个人。我问:“我怎么才能到这里和在这里?”
"I don't know.I don't work in this building."
“我不知道。我不能在这栋楼里,进行执法。”
按规矩的现场临时决断
如果他们闯进了这几道门,
把路让开。
去那道门。
我们要凭着我们的赤手空拳,占领国会大厦。
我们今天决不能丢了美国的国会大厦。
你们都听清楚了吗?
我们今天决不能丢了美国的国会大厦。
[crowd] (chanting) Our house! Whose house?
[人群喊声] 我们的国会!谁的国会?
Our house! Whose house?
我们的国会! 谁的国会?
Our house! Whose house?
我们的国会! 谁的国会?
Our house! Whose house?
我们的国会! 谁的国会?
Our house! Whose house?
我们的国会! 谁的国会?
Our house! Whose house?
我们的国会! 谁的国会?
Our house! Whose house?
我们的国会! 谁的国会?
[Erica] There were two sets of doors in the Congressman's office,
[艾丽卡] 国会议员的办公室有两扇门,
so my colleagues on the other side of the office barricaded one set,
we barricaded the other set.
所以,我在办公室另一边的同事封锁了一扇门,我们封锁了另一扇门。
Um, and you know, there was just a lot of, you know,
嗯,你知道,有很多,你知道,
I had a coworker who's a really good friend of mine,
我有一个同事,她是我的好朋友,
and she was, you know,very, very pregnant.
她,你要知道,已经怀孕了很长的时间了。
So, you know,she couldn't do it.
所以,你知道,她做不到的。
Um, and we had photographers in the room.
我们房♥间里有摄影师。
Some of them were taking pictures instead of helping.
他们中的一些人在拍照,而不是在帮忙。
And I remember being really,really annoyed with them
我记得,当时我对他们,非常非常恼火,
at the time, 'causeI was like, you know,
"This is not the time for your Pulitzer.
因为我就像这样发火,你知道,“这不是你获得普利策奖的时候。
Like, this is life or death."
这是生死攸关的事。”
And I mean, in hindsight,I guess it's,it's good that it was documented.
我的意思是,事后看来,我想记录下来是件好事。
But in the moment,we are possibly, you know,fighting for our lives.
但此时此刻,我们可能是在为自己的生命而战。
We don't know what's on the other side of that door.
我们不知道,门的另一边是什么。
[clamoring]
[喧闹声]
俺们来到这里,是为了俺们的选票。
俺们要选出俺们自己的总统。
[knocking and banging the doors]
[敲门和撞门声]
[Erica] I vividly remember hearing someone say,
[艾丽卡] 我清楚地记得,听到有人说,
"They're hiding from us,"and like kind of laughing.
“他们在躲着俺们,”然后就放声大笑。
It felt as if they were like taunting us, like, you know,
感觉他们好像在嘲笑我们,就像,你也想的到,
"Hello, anybody in here?"
“喂,有人吗?”
And they were just banging,banging, banging on the door.
他们只是不停地砰砰地敲着门。
And every time they would bang on the door...
他们都会砰砰地敲着每扇门...
[cries]
[哭声]
Um, you think you're over it,and then you're not.
嗯,你以为你已经释怀了,但其实不然。
Um, I just remember every time they banged on the door,
嗯,我只记得每次他们撞门时,
um, you know,
嗯,你也知道,
we would all just run up and push the door--
我们都会跑上去推门...
I mean, push the--the table against the door.
我是说,就是推...把桌子顶在门后。
Um, and those were the most terrifying times.
那是最可怕的时刻。
电影精选列表