我们都惊呆了。
在发出第一次请求的大约四个小时后
国防部方面才同意在国会大厦部署国民警卫队。
他们12分钟后赶来。
[reporter]Congressman Raskin is joining us now.
[记者] 国会议员拉斯金现接受我们的采访。
Congressman, obviously you can't share everything with us,
but what have you learned about what comes next?
国会议员先生,显然你不能和我们分享一切,但是你对接下来的事情,有什么了解?
[Rep. Raskin] (on telephone)I don't know, but I'll tell you
this but every single member
[议员拉斯金在电♥话♥中]:我不知道,但我可以告诉你,与我交谈过的
that I've spoken to is absolutely determined to have us complete
the counting of the Electoral College votes,
每一位议员,都坚决要让我们,完成选举人团的计票工作,
and, uh, American constitutional democracy will prevail.
这样,美国的宪♥政♥民♥主♥,才能得到声张。
[siren wailing]
[警笛忽响]
[旋律]
一月7日凌晨3:42分,约瑟夫R.拜登被正式宣布为
2020年总统选举的胜利者。
-[birds chirping] -[wind blowing]
-[鸟鸣声] -[风吹声]
[Rep. Raskin] Nobody ever said it would be easy.
[众议员拉斯金] 从来没有人说过,这是件容易的事。
But healing begins with the truth.
只有在得知真♥相♥后,才能得到治愈。
I mean, there was an effort almost instantly to bury
and rewrite the history of what happened on January 6th.
我的意思是,几乎立刻就有人试图,掩盖和改写1月6日发生的事情的历史。
You don't almost knock over the government of the United States by accident.
你不可能,偶然轻易地,就把美国政♥府♥打倒。
It's not an impulse move.
这不是一时冲动造成的。
This was an organized attack on the government.
这是一次,有组织的对政♥府♥的攻击。
if you allow for there to be confusion,
propaganda and disinformation about it.
如果你允许掌握,其中的蛊惑,煽动和虚假信息。
Then that's very dangerous because it conditions
the society to accept it
这是非常危险的,因为它使社会接受它,
and licenses political violence in the future.
并允许在未来的政♥治♥中,使用暴♥力♥。
[旋律]
[Christina] It was a traumatic experience,
probably the most traumatic event that I've dealt with.
[克里斯蒂娜]那是一次痛苦的经历,可能是我处理过的最痛苦的事件。
But, for me, it's more of losing trust in people.
但对我来说,更多的是,失去了对“人♥民♥”的信任。
You're talking about thousands and thousands of people
that were willing to hurt us to get what they want...
我说的是,成千上万的“人们”,他们为了得到自己想要的东西,不惜伤害我们...
but then the next day,probably go back to
respecting law enforcement,right?
但第二天,他们可能,又会尊重执法部门,对吧?
How does that work? How does that make sense?
这是怎么做到的呢? 这又怎么说得通呢?
How am I supposed to respect that and trust you?
我怎么才能尊重你们,信任你们?
It was embarrassing,to see what I was seeing,
you know,to be an American.
作为一个美国人,看到了我所看到的一切,我感到很尴尬。
The type of things that happened that day, you know,
那天发生的那种事情,你要知道,
theoretically are not supposed to happen in this country.
理论上,是不应该发生在这个国家的。
We're America, the greatest country in the world.
我们是美国,世界上最伟大的国家。
My photos are showing you things that you already know.
我的照片向你展示的是,你已经知道的东西。
It's not really exposing anything,it's just showing you what's real.
它并没有暴露任何东西,只是向你展示什么是真实的。
Hopefully, you know, the photos help make life better for...
希望你能知道,这些照片能帮助你,让生活变得更好...
Like, hopefully, my son doesn't have to have a movement.
希望我的儿子,不再遭遇这样的“运动”。
Be a part of a movement like what I've been a part of,
不再成为一场运动的一部分,就像我曾经参与过的那样,
or what my parents have been a part of in the '60s.
或者,像我父母在60年代参与过的那样。
(指的是民权运动和反战运动)
But chances are,he will be
because that's the way the world works, you know.
但很有可能,他会经历的,因为这就是世界运转的方式。
The world is not perfect and it can be fucked up sometimes.
这个世界并不完美,有时它会被搞砸。
[Rep. Raskin] A violent insurrection to overturn the election
is not an abstract thing,as we've heard.
[众议员拉斯金]像我们听到的那样,推♥翻♥选举结果的暴♥力♥叛乱不是一个抽象的事情。
Hundreds of people were bloodied, injured, and wounded in
the process, including more than 150 police officers,
在这个过程中,有数百人在流血、受伤和受痛苦,其中包括150多名警♥察♥,
some of them sitting in this room today.
其中一些人,今天就坐在这个房♥间里。
[Daniel] It's a dark day for America.
[丹尼尔]这是美国黑暗的一天。
The Confederate flag was inside the United States Capitol,
美国国会大厦里挂着“南方邦联旗”,
the flag of traitors,and I say that as someone
这是内战中叛国者的旗帜,
born below the Mason-Dixon line,who loves the South.
作为一个出生于梅森-迪克森线以下,热爱南方的人,我可以这么说。
(内战前,划分蓄奴州和非蓄奴州的地理分界线)
White supremacists rummaging
through the belongings of our elected leaders.
“白人至上主义者”翻找我们当选领导人的个人物品。
[旋律]
(拜登在当选前是长♥期♥担任特拉华州参议员,后担任参议院议长)
It's hard to imagine how that could be victory, right?
很难想象,这怎么可能算是胜利,对吧?
But power was transferred that day peacefully.
但权力在那天和平移交了。
The terrorists, very fortunate that they got to go home,
but more of them are getting arrested every day.
这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥很幸运,他们可以回家了,但此后每天,他们中都有更多的人被捕。
And, um,victory doesn't always look like
what we want it to look like,but we did win.
胜利并不总是我们想要的样子,但我们确实赢了。
We won that day.
我那天是赢了。
[indistinct speech]
[含混的说话声]
[Erica] When you go through something like
that, you don't really think
[艾丽卡]当你经历这样的事情时,你不会真正考虑
about the impact it had on you
until you decide to talk about it again,
它对你的影响,直到你决定再次谈论它时,
and then a lot of that fear and terror and pain comes back.
然后很多惊吓、恐惧和痛苦,又都回来了。
But, you know,I don't know that there's
a whole lot of use in being angry.
但是,你知道,我不知道,愤怒会有什么用。
I think that anger should be channeled
into the work that we should continue to do.
我认为,愤怒应该被引导到,我们应该继续做的工作中。
That's why I stayed that night.
这就是那晚,我留下来的原因。
Being there, you know, in the face of terrorism
and showing them that,you know,
在那里,你知道,面对恐♥怖♥分♥子♥,向他们展示,
despite your attack on democracy, democracy prevailed.
尽管,你攻击民♥主♥,民♥主♥还是胜利了。
[Chief Contee] This is not the end of the book.
[康蒂局长] 这不是一本书的结尾。
It's not the last chapter of the book.
这不是书的最后一章。
So, while I have an appreciation for being
part of this historically significant event...
所以,虽然我很欣然,能参与这一具有历史意义的事件...
I take comfort in knowing that it's not the last chapter.
让我感到欣慰的是,这不是“最后一章”。
I think about what's ahead.
我想的是,未来。
How strong we are.
我们是多么的强大。
After enduring all of these things yet here I stand,our country.
在“度尽劫波”后,我还站在这里,还有我的国家。
After going through all the things that we go through,
democracy still moves forward.
在经历了我们所经历的一切之后,民♥主♥仍在向前发展。
And our last chapter is still yet to be written.
我们的最后一章,还没有被书写。
[indistinct speech]
[听不清的说话声]
[Rep. Raskin] But this is not the problem of one party,
[众议员拉斯金]但这不是一个政党的问题,
it is the problem of the whole country now.
而是整个国家的问题。
American democracy,Mr. Chairman,
美国的民♥主♥,主席先生,
is a precious inheritance,
something rare in the history of the world.
是宝贵的遗产,是世界历史上罕见的东西。
So, justice is part of what we're doing,
but I would say paramount is the truth.
所以,声张正义是我们工作的一部分,但我想说,最重要的是展现真♥相♥。
We want to set out a complete,
detailed historical record of what happened and why.
我们想要对所发生的事情和原因,进行完整、详细的历史记录。
And we've come a long way,but obviously the progress
can be lost also in the wink of an eye.
我们已经取得了长足的进步,但很明显,这些进步,也可能在一眨眼之间消失。
In a world of insurgent authoritarianism,
在一个制♥造♥叛乱、提倡种族主义
of racism and antisemitism,let's all hang tough for American democracy.
和反犹主义盛行的专♥制♥世界里,让我们都为美国的民♥主♥,坚持不懈。
Thank you, Mr. Chairman.I yield back.
谢谢主席先生。我的发言,到此为止。
So, eternal vigilance, that's the price of our liberty.
所以,永远保持警惕,这是我们自♥由♥的代价。
That's the price of our democracy.
这是我们民♥主♥的代价。
We've all got to stay on the case.
我们都得继续调查这个案子。
It's something we take care of together.
这是我们共同要解决的问题。
电影精选列表