[indistinct clamoring]
[模糊的喧闹声]
Well, fuck you guys! You
can't call yourselves Americans!
去你们的! 你们不能称自己为美国人!
You broke your fucking oath today!
你们今天,违背了你们的誓言!
1776, man!
1776年,朋友!
[indistinct clamor continues]
[模糊的喧闹声继续]
[Christina] When we go through our training,
we are required to get sprayed
[克里斯蒂娜] 当我们接受训练时,我们被要求喷洒OC,
with OC, which is pepper spray,so we know how we react,
we know how our body reacts.
也就是胡椒喷雾,所以,我们知道,我们的感受,我们知道,我们的身体是如何反应的。
It was not fun.
这不是开玩笑的。
It lasts for about 45 minutes before you can see again,
大约45分钟后,你就能再次看到东西,
you feel better again.
你才会感觉好一些。
Bear mace--
驱熊喷♥剂♥...
compared to that,OC is, like, on level 10.
相对于胡椒喷♥剂♥,它在第十级。
I was just blinded.
我当时就啥都不见了。
[MPD] You okay?
[首都警♥察♥] 你没事吧?
[Christina] I just can't open my eyes.
[克里斯蒂娜] 我就是睁不开眼睛。
[MPD] Okay, need some more water?
[首都警♥察♥] 好的,需要再来点水吗?
[Christina] Oh, my God.
[克里斯蒂娜] 哦,我的上帝。
[MPD] I know. You're blinded, right?
[首都警♥察♥] 我知道你失明了,对吗?
They're throwing shit,so I'm just going to put this on top of your head.
他们乱扔东西,所以,我要把这个,罩在你头上。
Alright.
好了。
-[MPD] Just in case. -[Christina] Alright.
-[首都警♥察♥]只是以防万一。 -[克里斯蒂娜] 好了。
[MPD] I don't want you to get hit.
[首都警♥察♥] 我不希望你被击中。
You're just hopeless and helpless at that point.
在那一时刻,你只是绝望和无助。
-Can I get more water? -[MPD] Yeah.
-能再给我点水吗? —[首都警♥察♥] 好的。
[crowd clamoring in the back]
[她身后人群的喧闹声]
(首都警♥察♥指挥格罗夫:有首都警♥察♥受伤了。)
[indistinct speech, clamoring]
[听不清的说话声,喧闹声]
(在90分钟的过程中,国会警♥察♥局局长史蒂文.桑德发出了九次
要求国民警卫队增援的请求。)
[man] I'm representing our president.
[男声] 我代表我们的总统。
He won this election.
他赢了这次选举。
This was stolen from us,and a million people
are standing in front of the Capitol, and we know it.
这是从我们这里被偷走的,一百万人站在国会大厦前,我们知道这一点。
[Vice President Pence] Are there any objections to counting
the certificate of vote from the state of Arizona?
[副总统彭斯] 有没有人反对清点亚利桑那州的选票?
[Rep. Raskin] We began the counting of Electoral College votes,
[众议员拉斯金] 我们开始清点选举人票,
and Arizona was the first one where there were objections.
亚利桑那州是第一个有反对意见的州。
[Vice President Pence] Is the objection in writing
and signed by a Senator?
[副总统彭斯] 反对意见是书面的,并有参议员签名吗?
-Yes, it is. -It is.
-是的,它是书面的。 -它有签署的。
[subdued applause]
[被压抑的掌声]
[Rep. Raskin] Something like 50 or 60 Republicans got up to object.
[众议员拉斯金] 大约有五、六十名共和党人反对。
And at that point, the joint session immediately breaks,
在这一时刻,参众联席会议立即中断,
and the House and the Senate resolve into
our separate chambers to debate the challenges.
众议员和参议员决定进入我们各自的席位,就这一挑战进行辩论。
I look back up in the gallery to see that Tabitha and Hank were there.
我回头看了看旁听席,看到塔比瑟和汉克也在那里。
And then it was my turn to get up,
my basic point was going to be that the election is over.
然后,轮到我站起来发言了,我的基本观点是,选举结束了。
It's not our job to vote for the person we want to be President;
投票给我们想要成为总统的人,不是我们的工作;
it's our job to certify the votes that have come in from the governors.
我们的工作是,核实来自各州州长的选票。
That's what the job is.
这工作是该做的。
But before getting into it,I took a second
但在开始之前,我花了一点时间,
just to thank the Speaker and all of the Members
for their condolences.
只是为了感谢议长和所有议员的慰问。
The gentleman is recognized without objection for five minutes.
这位先生,在五分钟内,就会被毫无异议地认出来。
Madam Speaker,I wanna thank you first,
议长女士,我首先要感谢你,
and-- and all my dear, beloved colleagues for your love
and tenderness,which my family and I will never forget.
还有我所有亲爱的同事们,感谢你们的爱和关心,我和我的家人,永远不会忘记。
And then, there was this huge standing ovation...
然后,大家起立热烈鼓掌……
[applause]
[掌声]
[鈾櫔鈾猐
[Rep. Raskin] It was jarring and disorienting for me
[众议员拉斯金]这让我感到不安和困惑,
because I could kind of see
因为我可以看到
them looking at me,
他们看着我,
or into me as
或者把我当作
a person embodying tragedy at that point.
一个悲剧的化身。
It was really a lovely,wonderful gesture,
这真的是一个充满爱的,令人惊叹的姿态,
but I'm not sure I totally understood it.
但我不确定,我完全理解它。
But then I started thinking,in my kind of sleepless,
但后来,我开始思考,以我那种因失眠的、
disjointed way, "Well, maybe everyone's love of Tommy,
不连贯的方式,“好吧,也许每个人对汤米的爱,
or sympathy for our family,would lead to an end
of all of this fighting over the election."
或者对我们家人的同情,会让这场围绕选举的斗争结束。”
Maybe they would withdraw the Stop the Steal campaign,
and they would stop telling the Big Lie.
也许他们会撤回“停止偷窃”运动,他们会停止撒弥天大谎。
It was obviously a completely irrational thought,
这显然是一个完全非理性的想法,
but that's what passed through my mind right there,
但这就是当时我脑海中闪过的想法,
because there was this huge outpouring of emotion
in this standing ovation.
因为在大家起立鼓掌的时候,我的情绪,得到了巨大的宣泄。
[subdued applause]
[克制性的掌声]
[Rep. Raskin] And then it was over,
and then I launched into my real speech.
[众议员拉斯金]等掌声结束,然后我开始真正的演讲。
Thank you again.
再次感谢你们。
Abraham Lincoln, whose name is a comfort to us all,
said we've got the best government...
亚伯拉罕·林肯,他的名字,让我们大家都感到安慰,他说,我们有最好的政♥府♥...
[Rep. Raskin] So still at that point, we had no reason to think
[众议员拉斯金]所以在那个时候,我们没有理由认为
that there was medieval-style fighting breaking out outside.
外面爆发了,中世纪式的战斗。
We were ready in the way you'd be ready in a courtroom
我们已经准备好了,就像你在法庭上
or a classroom,but we weren't ready
或教室里准备好了一样,但对于
in the way we should've been for what was about to take place.
即将发生的事情,我们还没有准备好。
[crowd clamoring]
[人群喧闹声]
[man] Take their guns! Take their guns!
[男声] 夺他们的枪!夺他们的枪!
首都警♥察♥现场指挥格罗夫:我们试图让他们服从,但现在这实际上是一场骚乱
就在13点49分,我宣布,这是一场骚乱。
[Chief Contee] Robert Glover,who's now the Commander
[康蒂局长] 罗伯特·格洛弗,他现在是
of our Special Operations Division,
我们特种作战部门的指挥官,
I heard some things in his voice that I've never heard before.
我从他的声音中,听到了一些我以前从未听过的东西。
[protestor] Pull them! Pull them this way!
[抗♥议♥者] 拉住他们!把他们拉走!
我需要其他的增援小组,立即赶到这里。
长官,有一个小组正在赶来。
一个小组赶来,管用吗?听到了吗?
我听到了,我让他们全都赶来。
[Christina] Commander Glover, you know,he knew that we were losing ground,
and he had no problem letting us know,
[克里斯蒂娜] 格洛弗指挥官,他知道我们在节节败退,他毫不犹豫地告诉我们,
"We're losing ground,we need to back up."
“我们正在失去优势,我们需要后退。”
Because we were outnumbered.
因为我们寡不敌众。
We were outnumbered.
我们人数上不够。
It was such a wide line of people going back for--
如果说,后面的人群如同“铺天盖地”...
this is an exaggeration,but for miles--
这也许夸张,但几英里是有的...
you know, that's how it felt.
你能想象,这就是当时的感觉。
[protestor] What are you going to do
when we defend our Constitution with the Second Amendment?
[抗♥议♥者] 当我们用《宪法第二修正案》,来捍卫我们的宪法时,你们打算怎么做?
What are you going to do then?
你们打算怎么做?
[首都警♥察♥现场指挥格罗夫]50巡逻队,8600,
增援小队什么时候赶来?
[indistinct speech, clamoring]
[听不清的说话声,喧闹声]
(他们整装已备,现在正向你们赶来)
我们的人很多。
我们的人很多,伙计。
这甚至都还是没有组织的。
马上就来了。马上就要来了
[MPD] All people must leave the area immediately.
[首都警♥察♥] 所有人必须立即离开该地区。
If you don't follow this order, it may subject you to arrest.
如果你不遵守这个命令,你可能会被逮捕。
[Mel] These police officers were completely overwhelmed by
the thousands of people that were next to me, behind me,around me.
[梅尔] 这些警♥察♥完全被我身边、身后、周围成千上万的人所淹没。
(美♥利♥坚♥人♥民♥!这是你为国效力的机会。)
[Mel] There were definitely ex-military personnel.
[梅尔] 这其中肯定有退役军人。
Ex-police.
或退役警♥察♥。
There were people that knew what they were doing,
knew how to lead people,and if I step back,
有些人知道他们在做什么,知道如何领导人们,如果我退后一步,
I can start hearing people say that, you know,
they are going in.
我可以开始听到人们说,你知道,他们要进去了。
This is, you know, "We are going to go inside,
这就是,你知道的,“我们要进去,
Donald Trump is meeting us here,and if you don't let us in,
we're going to fuck some shit up."
唐纳德·特朗普要在这里见我们,如果不让我们进去,我们就要砸了一切。”
[man] Right now,the people in the Capitol are sheltering in place.
[男声] 现在,国会大厦的人们都在原地避难。
We have the Capitol.
我们占领了国会。
[Chief Contee] There's just so much that's going on.
[康蒂局长] 正在发生的事情太多了。
And from a command standpoint-- a Chief of Police standpoint--
从指挥的角度来看... 从警♥察♥局长的角度来看...
I need to be in a position where I can command
what's happening for the entire city,
我需要处在一个,可以指挥整个城市的位置,
and the mayor needs to know exactly what's going on at that point.
市长也需要知道,此时此刻,到底发生了什么。
And I told her that I would meet her at our command center.
我告诉她,我会在我们的指挥中心,与她会面。
[indistinct speech]
[含混的讲话声]
[indistinct crowd speech]
[人群中的含混讲话声]
[Chief Contee] Now I have a view of what's happening at the Capitol.
[康蒂局长] 现在我对国会大厦发生的事情,有了一个了解。
I have a view of what's happening at the Ellipse,
I have a view of what's happening at Freedom Plaza.
我对椭圆广场的情况有所了解,对自♥由♥广场的情况也有所了解。
I was sending everything that I had
电影精选列表