[man] Hey guys, hey hey!
[男声] 嘿,伙计们,嘿,嘿!
[crowd clamoring]
[人群喧闹声]
[梅尔D.科尔] 我终于得到了一小块有接收信♥号♥♥的地方。
是的,伙计。就是这样的。
我是说,你们看看这些玩意儿。
[crowd] (chanting)USA! USA! USA!
[人群喊声] 美国!美国!美国!
USA! USA! USA!
美国!美国!美国!
(西侧隧♥道♥)
[protestor] We need people.
[抗♥议♥者] 我需要人♥民♥。
[indistinct shouting]
[含混的喊声]
[Christina] At some point, I finally make it into the tunnel.
[克里斯蒂娜] 就在这时,我终于进入了隧♥道♥。
[clamoring]
[喧闹声]
[MPD] Push!
[首都警♥察♥] 推开!
There was no order to go in there.
还没有得到命令,进入那里。
I didn't hear about any level of importance
because I didn't have my radio at that point.
我没有听到,任何重要级别的命令,因为那时我没有电台。
It was just where the fight was,and I knew I needed to go to it.
这就是打架的地方,我知道我必须去。
[clamoring]
[喧闹声]
Now, myself, these officers that I'm with,
现在,我自己,和我在一起的警官们,
we're essentially trapped in the Capitol
我们基本上被困在国会大厦里了,
because you have these thousands of people
that are now aggressively trying to get in.
因为,现在有成千上万的人,正在积极地试图闯入。
[cheering]
[欢呼声]
It felt like a, for-real riot, like pushing back.
感觉就像一场真正的暴♥乱♥,像是在反抗。
(嘿,大家都听好了,如果你们再往前走一步,这会伤害到我们。)
(你们正在压瘪那些人。)
(就停在这里吧。)
(然后,我们掉头出去。)
[Mel] Felt like it was organized
and people knew what they were doing.
[梅尔] 感觉这是有组织的,人们知道他们在做什么。
You just don't go, you know,there with tactical gear on
你只是没去现场,你知道,他们穿着战术装备,
and looking like you're military personnel
看起来像军事人员,
without knowing what you were doing.
不知道你在做什么。
[man] Supply lines coming through.
[男声] 补给线畅通了。
Keep in mind,we have the vice president
and other members of Congress in the building.
请记住,我们有副总统和其他国会议员在大楼里。
And if the building is surrounded
and a person or group of people access the tunnel,
如果大楼被包围,一个人或一群人进入隧♥道♥,
it puts the leaders of our democracy in a very,
这将使我们的民♥主♥领导人,处于非常
very, very bad situation.
非常糟糕的境地。
(你觉得,你们能阻挡我们所有的人吗?)
(不可能)
[banging door]
[敲门声]
[Erica] We were all just pushing the table against the door
with all our might.
[艾丽卡] 我们只是用尽全力,把桌子推到门后。
How do we know that we're not running to the door
and they're not about to,like, shoot a bullet through.
我们怎么知道,我们不会跑到门口,而他们不会,开枪用子弹把它打穿。
We had literally no idea.
我们完全不知道。
The news started to spread.
消息开始传开。
And I just remember getting message after message
after message asking, you know, if I was okay.
我只记得,收到了一条又一条的短♥信♥,问我是否还好。
And I remember saying to each person, just please pray.
我记得,我对每个人说,请大家祈祷吧。
[Rep. Raskin] Meantime on the floor,
[众议员拉斯金] 与此同时,
it was total chaos and bedlam by then.
会场里一片混乱。
There was this extraordinary pounding,barreling sound coming
at the center door of the House of Representatives.
在众议院的中心门口,有一种异乎寻常的敲打、拍打的声音。
[indistinct shouting]
[含混的喊声]
[woman] Everybody stay down.
[女声] 每个人都趴下。
[clamoring]
[喧闹声]
[banging desks]
[敲桌子声]
[Rep. Raskin] I'll never forget that sound. It was really haunting.
[拉斯金议员] 我永远不会忘记那个声音。这真是令人难以忘怀。
Just the sound of basically a mob,
trying to barrel its way in, smashing up against the door.
只听到一群暴徒的声音,试图挤进来,撞在门上。
And people began to run towards the door.
人们开始朝门口跑去。
Then some Capitol officers came in with their guns
and told all of us to get back.
然后一些国会警官,带着枪进来叫我们都回去。
And they stood by the door with their guns drawn.
他们站在门边,拔出枪来。
Everybody was imagining that somebody was gonna come in
with an AR 15, that there would be a mass shooting
每个人都在想象,有人会拿着AR-15步♥枪♥进来,会发生大规模枪击事件,
and that it would be focused on the Democratic side of the aisle
and the Democratic galleries.
而且,这样就会集中在中♥央♥过道的民♥主♥党一侧的,民♥主♥党的旁听席上。
So, they were telling us all to take off our pins.
所以,他们让我们都把胸前徽章摘下来。
These are the little pins that get us into the buildings.
这些是让我们进入大楼的小徽章。
And they're telling us,take your pins off.
他们告诉我们,取下徽章。
It makes you recognizable.
它能让你被认出来。
And then the Democrats were saying,
get off of the Democratic side of the aisle.
然后民♥主♥党人说,别站在民♥主♥党那一边。
[crowd] (chanting)USA. USA. USA. USA.
[人群喊声] 美国。美国。美国。
[protestor] (shouting)USA. USA.
[示♥威♥者喊声] 美国。美国。
Meantime, we were all being shepherded towards the front.
与此同时,我们都被护送到前面。
And we got up to the Speaker's lobby and we went to the right.
我们走到议长大厅,向右走。
To the left is where there were a handful of officers.
左边有几个警官。
And then the mob was on the other side of the doors there.
那时,暴民就在门的另一边。
-[indistinct shouting] -[banging door]
-[含混的喊声] -[砰砰敲门声]
[protestor] Let me in!
[抗♥议♥者] 让我进去!
(去他妈的警♥察♥!)
[clamoring]
[喧闹声]
That's, um...
那真是,嗯...
that's where one of the protesters got killed.
其中一名抗♥议♥者,就是在那里被杀的。
[protestor] Break that down!
[抗♥议♥者] 把它砸开!
Break it down. Break that!
把它砸开。砸开它!
Let's go.
我们走。
-[indistinct shouting] -[clamoring]
-[含混的喊声] -[喧闹声]
[gunshots]
[枪声]
[protestor] That sound like a fucking gun shot.
[抗♥议♥者] 听起来像他妈的枪声。
Oh, shit.
哦,我♥操♥。
Oh, my God,a woman has been shot.
哦,天呐,一个女人被打中了。
[旋律声]
[protestor] Where's she hit?
[抗♥议♥者] 她哪儿被射中了?
[officer] Back Up. Back up.
[警官] 退后。退后。
[man] Yo medic, where's she hit?
[男声] 嘿,医务兵,她哪儿受伤了?
We can't save her.
我们救不了她。
Get the fuck back.We can't save her!
滚回去。我们救不了她!
[officer] You guys gotta calm down.
[警官] 你们要冷静。
[protestor] We got blood on the floor.
[抗♥议♥者] 我们的地板上都是血。
There's blood on the floor of our fucking...
我们的地板上有血...
[旋律声]
[MPD] (over radio)Report of one shot in the Capitol.
[对讲机中的首都警♥察♥] 国会大厦发生枪击事件。
Report of a shooting in the Capitol,
trying to ascertain information now.
关于国会大厦发生枪击事件,相关信息正在调查。
Capitol command of recon, report of one shot.
根据国会现场侦察指挥部,报告是“一枪毙命”。
Capitol command of recon, is this gonna be an active shooter event,
or is this just one shot?
国会现场侦察指挥部,这是一起枪击案吗,还是只开了一枪?
I need more information.
我需要更多的信息。
This will be a report of one shot.
这将是一次射击的报告。
Unknown about the victim or the location.
不知道死者身份和死亡地点。
[Chief Contee] We just didn't know.
[康蒂局长] 我们只是不知道。
We were trying to get confirmation.
我们想确认一下。
Is anyone shot in the Capitol?
国会大厦有人中枪吗?
Were those shots fired?
Were they some type of incendiary device?
是射击吗? 还是某种燃烧装置?
We don't know.Was it just a distraction
to kind of get us in a different area?
我们还不知道。到底是不是为了分散我们的注意力,让我们进入另一个区域?
We did not know.
我们当时并不知道。
And I think that was probably the scariest thing, not knowing.
我想那可能是最可怕的事情,就是“不知道”。
[crowd] (chanting) We the people! We the people!
[人群喊声] 我们是人们!我们是人♥民♥!
[Mel] This is...
[梅尔] 这是...
他们射杀了一名妇女。
我不知道里面发生了什么。
他们还是在试图进去。
It makes you seek answers. So, what do I do?
它让你寻求答案。那么,我该怎么办呢?
Of course,I'm talking to people.
当然,我是在和人♥民♥说话。
I interview people right then, right on the steps.
我就在台阶上与人们面谈。
You know, right there.
你知道,就在那儿。
Yeah... look at 'em.
是的...看看他们。
And you know, I met this woman, we were probably 10 feet away
from, you know, where people were trying to get in.
你知道,我遇到了一个女人,我们大概在10英尺远的地方,你知道,人们试图进入。
She sounded so fucking nice and so sweet.
她的声音真的非常好听,非常甜蜜。
And she was so polite.
她很有礼貌。
-You okay, baby? -[Mel] Yeah. I'm good.
-你还好吧,宝贝? —[梅尔] 是的。我很好。
-I'm prepared to die. -[Mel] Huh?
-我准备去死。 —[梅尔] 嗯?
-Yes, I'm prepared to die.-[Mel] Wait a second.
-是的,我准备去死。 -[梅尔] 等一下。
For my country, and my children and my grandchildren, all day.
为了我的国家,为了我的子孙后代。
[Mel] You're saying you're prepared to die today?
[梅尔] 你是说,你准备今天就去死?
Yes, I love America.
是的,我爱美国。
And I was like, what?
而我就像,什么?
You prepared to die?
你准备好去死吗?
I could not fucking believe
电影精选列表