You plead with me,
我也许会宽大处理你
maybe I offer you leniency.
阿丽尔有个哥哥
Whoa! Ariella had a brother.
叫大卫 巴拉什
It's David Barash.
大卫 是道尔顿·拉塞尔吗
David, a.K.a. Dalton Russell?
不知道 有可能
Yeah, I don't know. It could be.
巴拉什家有一位老人
The Barash family had a grandfather
在二战中被杀了
who was killed in World War II.
看看这个
Check that out.
看看能不能打通
All right, see if we can get
银行监管员的电♥话♥
the banking oversight guy on the phone.
我想知道那些地库里
I wanna know exactly what was stored
到底藏着德国的什么东西
in those vaults from Germany.
这就去
On it.
你找到的线索非常有用
That's some fine digging there, man.
我应该叫你长着兔耳朵的袋狸
I should call you the rabbit-eared bandicoot.
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait.
袋狸
Um... Bandicoot?
你认真的吗 叫我袋狸
Really? You're callin' me a bandicoot?
我是在夸你
It's a compliment.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
袋狸嘛 小小的 毛茸茸的小动物
You know, bandicoot, the small, little furry animals
-超级会挖洞 -我知道袋狸是什么
- that dig the burrows like hell? - I know what a bandicoot is.
你就不能叫我的名字吗
Can you just call me by my name?
我叫安什
Which is Ansh.
-安什 -对
- Ansh? - Yeah.
-你怎么会不知道我的名字 -你叫安什
- How do you not know my name? - Your name's Ansh?
-对 -从出生就叫安什吗
- Yeah. - All this time it's Ansh?
听着像是宜家的凳子
Man, you sound like a IKEA stool.
兄弟 你这名字听着就像空气清新剂
Brother, you sound like a New Age air freshener.
轻轻一喷 "安什 男士专用"
Wow, oh, okay. "Ansh, for men."
-是印度语 -印度语
- It's Indian. - Indian?
是 就像刹帝利种姓
Yeah. Like, you know, Kshatriyas caste?
你知道种姓是什么吗
You know what a caste is?
知道知道 我也是混过皇后大桥的 兄弟
Yeah, yeah. I was in the Queens Bridge Crew, brother.
完全不是一♥码♥事
That is not the same thing.
真是变♥态♥得可以
That's a hell of a creep,
你那位强♥奸♥犯小偷同伴 约瑟夫
your rapey fellow thief, Joseph.
他不是我选的
I didn't choose him.
如果是我 绝对不会选他
I would never choose him.
是吗 那是谁选的他
Okay. Who did?
拜托 你这样还想让我相信你吗
Come on, you want me to trust you?
你知道纳粹钻石抢劫案的高明之处吗
You know what was clever about the Nazi Diamond Heist?
说来听听
Tell me.
他们抢银行的方式 就像是小偷偷钱包
They robbed a whole bank the way a pickpocket lifts a wallet,
魔术师藏牌一样
or a magician hides a card.
他们会欺骗你的感官
They toyed with perception.
用一个复杂的问题 比如说 抢银行
You distract the brain, the prefrontal cortex,
分散大脑 前额叶皮层的注意力
with a complex problem, like, say, a bank robbery.
把注意力吸引到大的事件上 然后突然
Focus attention on the big picture and then, bam,
制♥造♥一个意外的事件来转移注意力
create an unexpected event that steals attention.
你根本无法抗拒
And you can't resist.
大脑原始的感觉皮质受到新的事件的刺♥激♥
The brain's primitive sensory cortices light up with the distraction.
改变一个人的认知框架
You change the framing of someone's perception,
也就等于改变了他眼中的现实
you change their reality.
答对了
Bingo.
这就是障眼法的原理
It's what makes sleight-of-hand so effective.
你会说多国语言 懂神经学
You speak multiple languages, you know neurology,
你会用枪 显然受过良好的教育
you know firearms, obviously well educated,
我猜你是职业军人
and I'm guessing, what, career military?
也许是职业魔术师
Or career magician.
职业什么
Career...
这是你和道尔顿·拉塞尔一起干的
You and Dalton Russell planned it together.
纳粹钻石大盗那票也是你干的
The Nazi Diamond Heist was you, too.
到时候了
It's time.
-我得走了 -但是你为什么又干一次
- I have to go. - But, wait, why do this again?
钻石 黄金 它们毫不值钱
Diamonds, gold. They mean nothing.
唯一值钱的是家庭
The only true currency is family.
那是唯一值得为之牺牲的东西
That's the only thing worth dying for.
什么家庭
What family?
如果出了什么岔子 按照我的指示等着
If anything goes wrong, wait as I instructed.
阿丽尔等等 求你了
Ariella, wait. Please.
你会没事的布琳
You'll be fine, Brynn.
开关
Switch.
警探
Detective?
什么事
What?
二战时期美国大兵把许多艺术品
World War II G.I.s restored a lotta artwork
还给了合法的所有者
to rightful owners,
并在1945年将希姆莱指挥官偷来的黄金
and brought back S.S. Commander Himmler's stolen gold
归还给了美国
to the States in 1945.
干得好 兄弟 谢谢
That's great work, man. Thank you.
雷米这是加拉赫先生
Remy? This is Mr. Gallagher,
纽约联邦银行监督局局长
Director of Federal Oversight for Banking in New York.
你好 我是雷米 达博恩纽约警局分队指挥官
How are you doin'? Remy Darbonne, NYPD Unit Commander.
还有多久
How long will this last?
先生 请进
Sir, step inside for me.
你能证实美联储
Can you confirm that the Federal Reserve
有那批1945年的纳粹黄金吗
stores Nazi gold from 1945 in your vaults?
我们的资产和客户是保密的
Our holdings and clientele are confidential.
我知道你们有一大堆规章制度和秘密
Now, I know you got a whole bunch of rules and regulations,
但现在此时此地有人命悬一线
and secrets, but right now, right here, with lives on the line,
我才不管那些狗屁玩意
I don't give a shit about any of that.
说 这家银行里有纳粹黄金吗
So, tell me, is there Nazi gold in that bank?
你知道是什么把二战的德国和迪特里希·凯斯
You know what connects World War II Germany, Dietrich Case,
大卫 巴拉什还有偷懒的银行审计记录联♥系♥在一起吗
David Barash, and a record of lazy bank audits to this robbery?
黄金吗
Uh... Gold?
纳粹黄金 还放在下面
Nazi gold. It's still down there.
天啊 草 纳粹黄金在美国银行里
Oh, man. That's fucked up. Nazi gold in an American bank.
当我爸爸给我这块表的时候
When my pops gave me this watch...
他唯一值钱的东西
the only thing worth a damn he ever owned...
他说黄金是唯一重要的东西
he said gold was the only thing that matters.
他说黄金是你唯一可以信任的东西
He said gold's the only thing you can trust.
永不衰老 永不改变
Never ages, never changes,
既不评判 也不在乎
doesn't judge, doesn't care.
也许这就是为什么我们那么喜欢黄金
Maybe that's why we love it so much.
你估计下面有多少 现在市值多少
How much do you figure is down there? Today's value?
70年的通货膨胀
Uh, with 70 years' worth of inflation,
应该超过两亿 差不多吧
that's gotta be more than, what, 200 mil? Give or take.
差不多 山姆 我老喜欢这孩子了
Give or take, huh? Yeah. Sam, I like this guy.
你好 我能跟阿丽尔说话吗
Hi! Can I talk to Ariella?
-不能 离门远点 -好的
- No! Back away from the door. - Okay.
戴上面具
Mask back on.
拿着这个
Hold onto this.
这是一张只能打国家代码49的SIM卡
with a single 49 country code number.
德国的 上面有说明 你知道该去哪
Germany. Comes with instructions. You know where to go,
如果阿丽尔出了什么事你就启动它等着
but if anything happens to Ariella, you turn it on. And wait.
-你明白这些说明吗 -是的 明白
- You understand these instructions? - Yeah. Yeah.
很好
Good.
如你所见 形势依然非常紧张
As you can see, the situation is still very tense.
联邦调查局的探员还在努力
The FBI agents are still attempting...
-给你的 -谢谢
- Here, buddy. - Thanks.
去和银行劫匪谈判
...to negotiate with the bank robbers.
你觉得她为什么要抢银行
So, why do you think she's robbing the bank?
你知道为什么南方女人去教堂的时候
You know why southern women still wear those
还戴着那些五颜六色的大帽子吗
big ol' colorful hats when they're goin' to church?
因为上帝
Because of God?
我妈妈和那些女人
My mom and them would gather
会戴着闪亮的帽子 穿着漂亮的衣服
in their shiny hats and dresses
因为上帝和所有的邻居都在看着她们
was because God and all their neighbors were watchin' them.
我觉得阿丽尔·巴拉什抢银行
I think Ariella Barash is robbin' the bank
是因为有人在看着她
电影精选列表