She's got a story, I can feel it
但我们必须让她相信
but we gotta make her believe
她能离开这里 远走高飞
that she can get out far away from here.
这样她就会觉得安全
So she can feel secure.
"这样她就会觉得安全"
"So she can feel secure"?
这份心理侧写是基于
Is this psych profile based
你对罪犯的了解还是对女人的了解
on your knowledge of criminals or women?
我只是了解人性 布琳
I just know people, Brynn.
我就是擅长这个
It's just my thing.
噩梦正在成真
Shit's gettin' real.
你谈判的最佳备用方案是什么
What's your BATNA?
你是专家 我知道你有备用方案
You're all textbook. I know you got one.
是 我有 速战速决
Yeah, I do. Quick resolution.
首要任务是保证全部人♥质♥安全
First and foremost, the hostages,
无论付出什么代价
all safe in exchange for whatever it takes.
哪怕失去金子吗?
Even the gold?
对 如果必须这样做的话
Yeah, if we have to.
反恐特警会告诉你 他们可以速战速决
SWAT will tell you they can do a snatch and grab,
干掉那些贼
take out the thieves,
保证大约百分之八十的人♥质♥存活
keep it like, 80% of the hostages alive.
不行 我需要他们都活着
No. I want them all.
好吧
Okay.
准备好
Get ready.
谢谢
Thank you.
出路
A way out.
这就是她想要的
That's what she wants.
我想和你谈谈你怎么离开
I wanna talk about your exit out.
我需要五个人的旅游签证
I will need travel visas for five,
一架飞往马拉喀什足够装下金子的飞机
and a plane out to Marrakech big enough for the gold.
这我可以办到 我在政♥府♥有些朋友
I can do that. I have some friends down at State.
我知道你能办到 布琳 斯图尔特博士
I know you do, Dr. Brynn Stewart.
我告诉过你我的名字
I told you my name.
但你是怎么知道布琳的
How do you know Brynn?
因为我有做功课呀
'Cause I do my homework.
雷米 你要让联邦调查局知道我是认真的
Remy, you make sure FBI knows I'm serious,
否则我会杀人♥质♥来表明我的立场
or I will take a stand here and kill hostages.
必须照我说的做 别找理由
This has to work. No exceptions.
听起来你交了个朋友
Well, sounds like you made a friend.
她怎么知道你的名字
How does she know your name?
这并不难 我就在联邦调查局的网站上
It's not that hard. I mean, I'm on the FBI website.
我们的头号♥通缉有那么聪明吗
Maybe our Most Wanted is that smart, huh?
你想说什么 直说吧
You got somethin' to say, say it.
我觉得她选择了你
I think she chose you.
-选择了我 -对
- Chose me? - Mmm-hmm.
时间到了 带所有人去后面的屋子
It's time. Move everyone to the back room.
好了 所有人行动起来
All right! Everybody move!
-站起来 -快站起来
- Get up! - Get up!
-站起来 -起来
- Get up! - Up!
-不 不 别开枪 -走 快走
- No, no, don't shoot! - Go! Go!
快走 快 快点
Go! Move! Move!
你找到了什么
What you got?
道尔顿·拉塞尔
Dalton Russell.
就是参与第一次纳粹钻石劫案的家伙吗
Isn't this the guy that pulled off the first Nazi Diamond Heist?
对 那些贼都叫史蒂维
Yup. Those thieves all went by Stevie,
史蒂文 史蒂夫 等等
Steven, Steve, et cetera...
他们都像这人一样戴着面罩
and they were all wearing a mask just like this one.
但一年后 其中一个史蒂维因袭击而被捕
But a year later, one of those Stevies was arrested for assault.
他吓坏了 认罪并指认了道尔顿·拉塞尔
Freaked out, copped a plea and ID'd Dalton Russell.
那么 我们对他了解多少
So, what do we know about him?
一无所知 名字都可能是假的
Nothing. The name could even be an alias,
他很久没露面 被认为已经死了
and he hasn't resurfaced in so long he's presumed dead.
我这里有银行更详细的资料
Hey, I've got better specs on the bank.
122个金库隔间中存有2500亿黄金
Uh, 122 vault compartments and $250 billion in gold reserves.
-差不多有这么多金子 -差不多
- Give or take. - Give or take?
谁不知道自家银行有多少钱
Who has a bank and doesn't know how much is in it?
这家银行自1952年起就没查过账
It hasn't been audited since 1952.
他们不想让我们知道银行里有多少钱
They don't want us to know how much is in the bank.
道尔顿·拉塞尔没拿银行里的现金
Dalton Russell left the bank currency
只抢了保险柜
and only robbed the safe deposit box.
我记得
I remember.
那个藏有钻石的银行家 对吗
The bank owner that hid the diamonds. Right?
纳粹支持者 阿瑟·凯斯
Nazi sympathizer, Arthur Case.
那么 他现在在哪里
So, where is he?
他被判犯有战争罪
Convicted of war crimes.
已被监禁多年
He's been in house arrest for years and years.
安什 你能查一下有关他的最新情报吗
Ansh, can you see what the latest intel on him is?
没问题
Sure.
现在 这些贼说得都是德语
And now we got thieves speaking German.
对 我不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
我还是认为你在海水里钓鳟鱼
I still think you're fishin' for trout in a saltwater stream.
我猜那很糟
I'm guessing that's bad?
那是淡水鱼
Freshwater fish.
钱的味道
Smells like money.
不在那里
Not there.
不在那里
Not there.
也绝对不在这里
Ooh. Definitely not here.
这里都是水
Water all over here.
蠢货 你知道自己在干嘛吗
Fool, do you know what you're doin'?
普雷策尔 我不是徒有其表 好吗
Hey, Pretzel, I'm not just a pretty face, okay?
这里
Oh.
就在这里
Right here.
-进展如何 -很顺利
- Progress? - Very good.
很好
Good.
我们会准备好的
We will be ready.
你的人能搞定吗
Will your boy?
他是最好的
He's the best.
以防我失手
In case I miss.
别失手
Don't miss.
第二大街地铁 那太难了
Second Street subway, that was tough.
这个就像是操普雷策尔的老妈
This, this is like fuckin' Pretzel's mom.
对我来说非常简单
It's a walk in the park.
往后站
Stand back.
你给我们带什么了
What'd you bring us?
热狗 德式香肠
Hot dogs. Brats.
这是德国的 对吗
That's German, right?
你在那里待了很久吗
You spend a lot of time there?
我要的装甲车在哪里
Where are my armored trucks?
飞机的事怎么样了
How are things looking at the airport?
一件事一件事的来 好吗
One thing at a time, okay?
我们正在协调 等等
We're workin' on it. Whoa!
你好吗 你是人♥质♥还是窃贼
How are you doin'? What are you, hostage or thief?
-人♥质♥ -很好
- Hostage. - Good.
你不想当贼
You don't wanna be a thief facin'
坐一辈子大牢 对吗
a lifetime in prison, you understand?
你告诉联邦调查局我是认真的了吗
You tell the FBI I'm for real?
我告诉过他们了
I told 'em.
但我得进银行 确保所有人都安全
But I gotta get inside that bank and make sure everybody's okay.
不可能
No way.
这是你第一次抢银行吗
This your first bank robbery?
为什么这么说
Why?
我做得不好吗
Am I not doin' good?
不是的 只是
Nah, it just...
看起来你宁愿在别的地方
it seems like you'd rather be somewhere else.
-难道你不愿意吗 -当然想
- Wouldn't you? - Sure.
今天我休息 我答应自己来份肋眼牛排
It's my day off. Promised myself a rib eye steak
并找个不错的人陪
and some good bad company.
-对我俩来说时间都不合适 -对
- Bad timing for both of us, then. - Yeah.
你许下过必须遵守的诺言吗
You make any promises you gotta keep?
许诺吗 没有
Promises? Nope.
这只是个拿金子 变富 离开的计划
Just a plan to get the gold, get rich and get out.
没那么复杂 雷米
电影精选列表