我是迪特里希·凯斯
I'm Dietrich Case.
-阿丽尔死了吗 -是的
- Ariella's dead? - Yes.
一个能让她哥哥活下来的聪明的B计划
A clever Plan B to keep her brother alive.
-他在哪 -柏林
- Where is he? - Berlin.
等待我的确认吧
Waiting for my confirmation.
聪明 这两个
Smart, those two.
阿丽尔 她是个聪明人
Ariella, she was the brilliant one,
也很危险 这个贱♥人♥
the dangerous one, and the bitch
把我家族的钻石全部捐给了齐柏林博物馆
who donated my family's diamonds to that Zeppelin Museum,
全部为了德国的赔款
all for Germany's reparations.
纯的
Pure.
想想那个
Imagine that.
在这么多年以后
After all these years...
希姆莱的黄金
Himmler's gold.
纳粹的黄金 替代了纳粹的钻石
Nazi gold, to replace Nazi diamonds.
我父亲的遗产
My father's legacy.
一个浪漫的决心
A poetic resolution.
-"正义是我的" -好了 够了
- "Justice is mine." - Okay, enough.
你该结束了 打电♥话♥吧
It's your end, make the call.
当然
Of course.
这对你来说冒了风险
This must be a risk for you.
你肯定有你自己的动机
You must have your own incentive.
-我说得对吗 -我确实有
- Am I right? - I do.
个人的野心吗
Personal ambition?
阿丽尔告诉我你在FBI过的不顺
Ariella told me you face some opposition within the FBI.
那就是为什么她知道你会帮忙这件事
That's why she knew you would do this.
因为你是个女人
'Cause you are a woman, or...
或者其他的什么而失败的吗
some other failing?
不管怎么说 我很欣赏你的信念
Either way, I applaud your conviction.
道德原则也不是绝对的 而且我发现
Morality is not absolute and I find self-interest is...
自我利益的重要性被低估了
undervalued.
我确实有我自己的动机
I did have my own incentive.
正义
Justice.
枪放地上 枪放地上
On the ground now! On the ground!
联邦警♥察♥ 把你的武器放下
Federal agents! Put your weapons down.
别动 现在 放在地上
Don't move. Right now. On the ground.
待在那儿 让我可以看见
Stay there. Keep 'em where I can see 'em.
收起你那诗意的正义吧
Keep your fucking poetic justice.
你被捕了 迪特里希·凯斯
You're under arrest, Dietrich Case.
阿丽尔从没让你得到过黄金
Ariella was never gonna let you have the gold.
我也不会让她的哥哥活着
And I was never gonna let her brother live.
干得不错 警官 相当令人难忘
Good job, Agent Stewart. Impressive.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
把他们拷上
Let's wrap this up.
咖啡吗
Coffee, huh?
一直在找你
Been lookin' for you.
嘿
Hey.
你一直躲着我啊 布琳
Disappeared on me, Brynn. Yeah.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我很抱歉我没办法告诉你
I'm sorry I couldn't tell you.
所以你和阿丽尔达成了一个交易吗
So, you cut a deal with Ariella?
她告诉我如果我合作
She told me if I cooperated
她会把迪特里希·凯斯交给我
she'd give me Dietrich Case.
我后来才发现是一个骗局
I found out later it was a swap,
黄金是为了救她哥哥的性命
that gold for her brother's life.
所以你懂的
So you knew.
你知道当你进入那儿
You knew when you went in there...
破坏了她做这件事的规则
and broke the rules that she'd do this.
不是
No.
阿丽尔告诉了我她在银行内的计划
Ariella told me her plan in the bank.
她会安排这些黄金运往码头
She'd arrange for the gold to be delivered to these docks,
等待迪特里希来取
and for Dietrich to come and get it.
她需要FBI帮忙抓住他
She needed the FBI to take him down.
而且阿丽尔知道我会这么干的
And Ariella knew I'd do it
因为我想赢
because I wanted the win.
你只是想赢
You just wanted the win.
"你只是想赢"
"You wanted the win." Wow.
我以为可以说服受惊的猫跳进水里
Yeah. I guess I thought I could talk a scared cat into water.
是的
Yeah.
这破摊子比看上去还麻烦
Yeah, that shit's harder than it looks.
我几乎就要成功了
I almost pulled it off.
我真的以为她会成功脱逃的
I really thought she'd make it out.
但是现在他们都死了
And now they're both dead.
"不被发现的国度"
"The undiscovered country."
只是我读的一些东西罢了
Ah, it's just somethin' I read.
但是我认为她没死
But I don't think she is dead.
但是我认为很多人要死了
But I think a lotta people are gonna die
当她意识到她哥哥已经死了的事实
when she realizes her brother's gone.
你想听听我的理论吗
You wanna hear my theory on it, Cher?
除非你能请我一杯咖啡 我会乐意听的
Only if you tell it to me over a cup of coffee, Whodi.
听上去不错
That sounds good.
你喜欢桦树咖啡吗
You like Birch Coffee?
-不想来杯爱尔兰咖啡吗 -好啊
- Wanna get some Irish coffee? - A'ight.
车不错
Nice car.
电影精选列表