打通银行所有的电♥话♥
Direct dial to all phones in the bank.
声压监测仪和中继设备都正常运转
Monitoring vocal stress meter and relay all running.
这就是FBI方式吗
This is how the FBI rolls, huh?
我的要求是
能说英语吗
Uh, English?
不行 我们需要水
-翻译在哪 -还在路上
- Where's the translator? - On the way.
-不需要 -真的吗 你懂德语
- You don't need one. Really? - You speak German?
一个在纽约抢银行的人
You think she's robbin' a bank in New York
你觉得她不会说英语吗
and can't speak English?
她是在拖延 别一上来就先输一步
She's stallin', all right? Don't start with a loss.
让她说英语
Make her speak English.
好吧 直接你来
You know what? Be my guest.
你觉得洋基队怎么样
How 'bout those Yankees, huh?
洋基队
Yankees?
不过红袜队也很猛
The Red Sox were killin' it though, man.
不知道哪个队会赢
I'm not sure who's gonna win.
你觉得哪边会赢
Who do you think's gonna win?
水呢
-什么是wasser -应该是水
What is wasser? What's wasser? I think it's water.
好的 水
Yes, water.
我们尽所能 你那边的电♥话♥都接通了
We'll do all we can for you. Your phones are patched through now,
直接用就好
so just pick it up.
但你必须说英语 好吗
But you gotta talk to us in English, okay?
我知道你会说英语
I know you can speak English.
我是雷米
My name's Remy.
她会打回来的
She'll call back.
她会打回来 说她的要求
She'll call back with her demands.
她会打的
She'll call.
她会的
She will.
好 用英语 不说什么棒球 也不说名字
Okay. In English, but no baseball. And no names.
我总得有你的称呼
Listen, I gotta call you somethin'.
叫我 "头号♥通缉"
Call me "Most Wanted."
还有一个人呢 那个女人
Where's the other one, the woman?
我想跟她谈
I wanna speak to her.
那 你是头号♥通缉
So, you're Most Wanted?
我是
I will be.
我要二十个人的食物和水
I want water and food for 20.
而且我要你亲自送进来
And I want you to bring it in yourself.
好的 我们能给你食物和水
Okay, we can get you food and water,
但我不能进银行
but I can't come inside the bank.
那样会违反联邦探员规定的
That's against policy for federal agents.
我还要你午夜前准备两辆装甲车
And I want two armored trucks by midnight.
你还有八个小时
You have about eight hours.
我们能换到什么
We trade for what?
你释放些人♥质♥如何
How about you release some hostages?
我已经放了
I already released some.
讲真的 保安和工作人员吗
Well, come on, the guards and the employees?
那只是为了减轻你们自己负担吧
That was more just to keep your numbers down, right?
我不是在和你讨价还价
I'm not bargaining with you.
我明白地告诉你
Let me be perfectly clear.
如果你们不合作的话 从午夜开始
I will kill one hostage per hour starting at midnight
我每小时杀一名人♥质♥
if you don't cooperate.
你别这样威胁我
You don't wanna make that threat.
按照美国法典第18编 你这样会被判终生监禁
Under U.S. Title 18 you're asking for life in prison.
你是指法典第1208条 扣押和威胁人♥质♥吗
Code 1208, Detaining and Threatening Hostages, that one?
是的 我知道
Yeah, I'm aware.
好吧 听着 我们会尽力帮你
Okay, listen. We're gonna do everything we can for you.
但我的工作是无条件保障人♥质♥安全
But it's my job to keep the hostages safe no matter what.
如果你能答应我这一点
And if you can promise me that,
我向你保证 我午夜前会帮你离开
I can promise you I'll get you out by midnight.
很好
Good.
他们枪杀人♥质♥前 特警就会突袭
SWAT's gonna storm the place before they let hostages get shot.
那么 我们需要去谈判
Then we need to do some negotiating.
也许你刚该说 "我会试着帮你离开"
Listen, maybe you should've said, "I'll try to get you out."
不要承诺那些你做不到的事情
You know, you don't make promises you can't keep.
干嘛 你现在在教我吗
Really? You coaching me now?
不 我们是同一阵营 我们目标一致
No, we're just on the same side, we want the same thing,
只是可以换种方式去做罢了
just probably got different ways of doin' it, that's all.
目标指令是D6
Delta Six is command of target.
他们现在正在行动
They're on the move now.
-回来 -是 长官
- Get back. - Yes, sir.
山姆 水给我
Hey! Sam.
我们给你们拿了点水
Hey, we got you water.
行 我们走 兄弟们 快点
All right, let's go folks, come on.
回人行道去
Back on the sidewalk.
走吧 快点 回去
Here we go, come on. Get back.
马上 回去 快 快回去 快
Right now. Move back. Go! Go! Go!
你们终于出来了 好吧
There you go. All right.
-退后 -一切都很好
- Back off. - Everything's good.
什么事都没有 过来吧
Everything's cool. Just come on down.
来拿你们的水
Just grab your water.
目标已出现
Target in sight.
随时可以行动
Ripe as a melon.
别慌 观察待命
Cool it. Eyes only.
来拿吧
There you go.
我进去看一眼人♥质♥怎么样
Hey, how about I just come inside and peek at the hostages?
-确认一下所有人都没事 -退后
- Make sure everybody's okay? - Back off!
行
Okay.
好吧 过来吧
All right, come on down.
快 过去 去拿水 我们走
Go, go, go pick 'em up. Let's go.
把水拿起来 拿起来 快拿
Pick 'em up, pick 'em up, pick 'em up!
-要不我 -我说了 退后
- Hey, lemme... - I said, back off!
别激动 好 我退后
Whoa, whoa. Okay, okay.
他们对你还好吗
They treatin' you okay?
好吧 听着
Hey, look, listen...
-你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 -好
- Shut the fuck up! - Okay.
-不许说话 -行 对不起 伙计
- No talking. - Okay, I'm sorry, brother.
对不起 我就是这么个性格 爱说话
I'm sorry, man. It's just... It's just my way. I talk too much.
我说过了 他妈的退后
I... I said back the fuck off!
-冷静点 -站起来
- Hey, hey. - Get up.
你保持冷静 我们也保持冷静 好吗
You stay calm, we stay calm, all right?
站起来 快站起来
Get up. Get up.
听着 谁让你干这个的
Listen, who put you up to this?
她叫什么名字 告诉我她的名字
What's her name? Gimme a name.
够了
Enough!
你出来了 你好吗
Oh, hey. How you doin'?
头号♥通缉
Most Wanted.
好吧 听着 这是个好的开始
Okay. Look, uh, it's a good start.
你用英语告诉我一些事
You gave me somethin' talkin' in English,
我就给你水和其他东西
I gave you somethin' with the water.
让我看一下人♥质♥
Let me see the hostages.
我还以为你不能进来
Thought you couldn't come inside.
我可以进去 亲爱的 我是纽约警♥察♥局的
Oh, I can come inside, darlin'. I'm NYPD.
真可爱 我准备好了就告诉你
Very cute. I'll talk to you when I'm ready.
你现在就告诉我怎样
Hey, how 'bout you talk to me right now?
就透露一点行吗
Just a little?
我是你站在这边的
I'm on your side.
你当然是
Of course you are.
我说真的
I am.
拜托 跟我说说
Come on, talk to me.
下个要求是什么 你们需要什么
What's next? What do you need?
我能为你拿点什么
What can I get you?
出路
A way out.
出路 好的
A way out. Okay.
好 让我们先关心这个
Okay, let's focus on that.
我会帮你离开这里的
I'm gonna find you a way out.
她很绝望
She's desperate.
她在抢银行
Well, she's robbin' a bank.
对 但还有别的原因
Yeah, but there's somethin' else.
银行抢劫犯中只有不到百分之六的是女性
Less than six percent of bank robbers are women.
我能感觉到 她有故事
电影精选列表