It's not complicated, Remy.
知道吗 这很有趣
You know, it's funny.
这就是我小时候我妈常说的
That's what my mama used to say when I was a kid, and...
我问过她 妈妈你为什么总去教堂
I'd ask her, "Mama, why you go to church so much?"
她回答我说 理由很简单 雷米
She'd say, "It's not complicated, Remy."
所以你妈妈为什么总去教堂
Why did your mama go to church?
祈祷 学习如何做个好人
Pray. Learn how to be good.
我长大以后
Then I grew up...
才明白她去教堂是为了躲开我爸爸
and found out she really went to church to get away from my pops.
理由其实从来都不简单
And it was always complicated.
我们能谈谈你的理由吗
Could we talk?
确实不简单
It is complicated.
干得漂亮啊 警探
Well, good job, Detective.
她不让我进去
Yeah, she wouldn't let me in.
我料到了 特警队要等不及了
I know. And SWAT's gettin' itchy.
而且我刚刚和地区检察官
And I just had a very unpleasant call
通了一个十分不愉快的电♥话♥
with the district attorney.
告诉他们抽根烟冷静冷静
Tell 'em to take a smoke.
我们还有六个小时的时间呢
We still got six more hours.
不好
Oh, shit.
-怎么了 -发现什么了
- What? - What is it?
阿瑟·凯斯大约一个月前死于软禁期间
Arthur Case died like a month ago under house arrest.
自然死亡 但你们看这个
Natural causes. But check this out.
迪特里希·凯斯 他儿子 一位柏林银行家
Dietrich Case, his son, is a Berlin banker
而且是OHF组织的重要人物
and a flagship member of OHF,
一个新纳粹组织
some kind of like neo-Nazi organization.
他和当地还有欧洲
He's implicated in multiple
多家犯罪集团都有牵连
criminal enterprises here and in Europe,
所以我认为
so I'm thinking...
这不是一起模仿抢劫犯罪
It's not a copycat robbery.
这些小偷和第一起抢劫案有关
These thieves are connected to the first robbery.
父亲死了
Father dies.
钻石踪影不明
Diamonds lost.
头号♥通缉说过 只许成功 不许失败
Most Wanted said, "This has got to work, no exceptions."
现在我们知道她为什么这么说吗
Now, do we have any idea why she would say that?
不知道 也许她是想让我们知道些什么
I don't know. Maybe she wants us to know something that...
-安什 继续查 -好的
- Ansh, just keep digging. - Yeah, okay.
快点查
Dig faster. Whoa!
行动 行动
Let's go, let's go!
快点 向后 继续
Come on, move it back. Keep goin'.
好了 就这样
Okay. That's it, good.
两辆卡车 里面有钥匙 车厢没人
Two trucks, keys inside, no one in back,
正如你要求的
just like you asked.
现在是时候回报我们了
Now you do something for us.
如果你们想 你们可以来查看其他人♥质♥
You can come and check on the other hostages now if you want.
好的 很好 雷米会进去查看
Good! Good. Remy will come in.
-他不行 必须你来 -为什么是我
- No. Has to be you. - Why me?
这就是我的条件 你自己决定
Those are my terms. You decide.
我告诉过你 联邦探员不能进去
I told you, federal agents can't come inside.
知道吗 没有特警队陪同不能进去
You know? Not without a SWAT team.
机会难得 接不接受随便你
Now or never. Take it or leave it.
什么声音 是枪声吗
What was that? Was that gunfire?
没什么 噪音而已
Nothing. It was just a noise.
该死的
Goddamn it!
那就是枪声
That was gunfire.
该死 该死
Shit. Ah! Shit.
-我要进去 -什么
- I'm going in. - What?
我的最佳选择
My BATNA is
是不惜一切代价保证人♥质♥安全
safe hostages at all costs,
所以我一定要去
so I'm goin' in.
你上司不会同意的
Your boss is not gonna approve.
戴尔 帮我接上设备
Dale! Wire me up.
你说得对他不会同意的
You're damn right he's not.
操 兄弟你干什么
Oh, fuck, man. Hey.
说好不用杀伤性武器的
Hey! What happened to non-lethal weapons?
我的天
Jesus Christ.
你♥他♥妈♥干了什么 约瑟夫
What the hell have you done, Joseph?
他要带走我们的金
He was taking our gold.
我们需要他
We needed him.
他是个小偷
He was a thief.
我们在偷金子 天才
We're stealing gold, genius.
我们都他妈是小偷
We're all fucking thieves!
回去干♥你♥的活去
Go back to your work.
天杀的 我的天
For fuck's sake. Jesus Christ!
你给我听好了
You listen to me.
你让我计划这一切 我照做了
You wanted me to plan this, so I did.
你想要金子对吗 我会帮你拿到
You want the gold? I will get it for you.
但如果想成功 你就必须听我的
But for this to work, you have to do as I say.
听懂了吗
Do you understand?
你确定要这么做吗
You sure about this?
雷米 这是我们解决这事的唯一办法
Remy, this is the only way we're gonna get it done.
好吧 我们行动吧
All right. Let's go.
当你进到银行里面的时候 双手举起
All right, when you get inside the bank, keep your hands up,
别急着问问题
don't ask any questions too soon.
试着仔细看一下那个德国大个子
Try and get a good look at the big German guy.
你是在担心我吗
What, are you worried?
他们不需要再多一个人♥质♥了
They don't need another hostage.
不 我觉得你就是那种绩优股
No, you're what I call a blue chip.
不需要增加赌注那种
No need to raise the stakes.
多谢了 雷米 我都不知道你还担心我
Aw. Thanks, Remy. I didn't know you cared.
你觉得我不会担心吗
You didn't think I cared?
你懂得 我以为你是那种
Yeah, you know, I figured you for the guy
不谈感情的人
that doesn't make attachments.
如你所说 你得放轻松不是吗
Like you said, you gotta keep it loose, right?
下馆子吃饭 回家看着大屏电视
Eat out, come home to a big screen TV,
看奈飞寻欢作乐
binge watch Netflix,
到处堆满了亚马逊上买♥♥的东西
lots of Amazon orders everywhere.
生活飞速运转 身边女人天天换
Got your life and your women on speed dial.
如我所说 宝儿 我喜欢女强人
Like I said, Cher, I like a strong woman.
一切就绪
It's all clear!
来吧 进来
Come on! Get in here!
-我没带武器 -是吗
- I'm not armed. - Yeah.
-她没带武器 -这边走
- She's clean. - This way.
应该是我去的
It should've been me.
他们情绪如何
How's morale in here?
他们一直坐在地板上
Well, they've been sitting on the floor
整天被枪指着头
all day with guns in their faces,
所以 你懂的 不怎么样
so, you know, not great.
求你了 我们现在能回家了吗
Please? Can we go home now?
你们为什么不把这些女人放走
Why don't you let the women go?
因为我们需要她们帮忙把金子搬到卡车上
'Cause we need them to help us carry the gold out to the trucks.
金子可不少
There's a lot of it.
-你们情况怎么样 -还不错
- How have you guys been treated? - Good.
-女士求您了 -我还好
- Ma'am, please. - I'm okay.
-好了 够了 -你们吃东西了吗
- Okay, that's enough. - Have you eaten?
你看过他们了 快走
You've seen them. Let's go.
我们能回家了吗
Can we go home?
-不 -不 别走 求你了
- No. - No, no, please.
把这个穿上 马上
Put these on. Now.
不许再问问题
No more questions.
你们不想这样做的
You don't wanna do this.
我们留定你了
Oh, we're keeping you.
你们不能抓联邦探员当人♥质♥
You can't take a federal agent hostage.
不能吗 走着瞧
No? Watch me.
好吧 他们翻脸了
All right, they just changed the script.
操
Fuck!
所有人都回去工作
Everybody back to work.
之前有枪声
We had gunfire before,
现在又有一名联邦探员被扣留当人♥质♥
and now a federal agent's hostage.
A队 现在给我过来
Alpha Team, get me eyes in there.
他在搞什么
电影精选列表