抢劫这个案子你知道多少
Do you know anything about the robbery?
你不能拘留我
You can't hold me here.
我和这家银行的来往记录绝对干净
My record with this bank is impeccable!
不能再更干净了
Not anymore.
你抢银行了吗 爱德华
Did you rob the bank, Edward?
对是我 只要我不在做裁缝
Yeah, that's me. When I'm not tailoring suits
我就在抢银行
I'm robbin' banks.
我去拿水还有其他他们要的东西
I had to pick up some water, or whatever they wanted.
你就是那个搬水的
Oh, you're the guy that had the water.
你记得他 山姆 那就对了
You remember him, right, Sam? That's right.
搬水工 很抱歉 先生
The guy with the water. I'm so sorry, sir.
我想回家
I want to go home.
你很快就可以回家了
You can go home soon.
你将享用你的下午茶和小饼干
You can have your nice tea and crumpets,
喝你想喝的
or whatever it is you drink.
为什么我们救了你你却并不开心呢
Why is it that you don't seem
我不明白
happy we saved you? I don't understand.
-我不明白 -你不懂吗
- I don't understand. -You don't understand?
二十年的监狱 你明白吗
Twenty years inside, you understand that?
但是 如果你不给我好脸色
But... How 'bout you don't give me
你也别想从我这得到好脸色
no attitude, I don't give you no attitude.
-明白吗 -但我真的需要律师
- All right? - But I actually want a lawyer.
你听见他们对话了吗
If you heard 'em speak?
如果你能让他们说德语的话 或许可能
If you made them speak German, maybe?
你能说德语吗 阿曼德
Can you speak German, Armand?
你不能把我拘留在这里
You can't hold me here.
-阿曼德 -我不会说德语
- Armand? - No, I cannot speak German.
入场灯标
Einflugzeichen
不能吗 听不出来吗
No? Don't recognize that?
你是失踪的小偷吗
Are you the missing thief?
这个 它象征着自♥由♥
This one, it symbolizes freedom.
你会唱这首国歌♥吗
Can you sing the anthem?
我不会美国国歌♥ 我真的不会
I don't know the American anthem. I don't know!
探员 我想我们该结束了
Detective, I think we're done here.
-探员 够了 -只要回答
- That's enough, Detective. - Just answer...
不好意思 先生 我还没有结束
Excuse me, sir, I'm not finished...
女士 您可以走了
Ma'am, you're free to go.
打扰了 女士 如果你能在外面等
Excuse me, ma'am, if you just wait outside for five minutes
五分钟我就会回来 可以吗
I'll be back, all right?
谢谢你 中士
Thank you, Sergeant.
我会在大概五分钟内和您说的 好吗
I'll talk to you in like five minutes, all right?
先生您到底是要干什么
What the... What are you doin', sir, huh?
这些人是外国公民 你得让他们离开
These are foreign nationals. You have to let them go.
有两个抢劫犯还和
Two of the robbers have still gotta be
人♥质♥待在一起
in there with the hostages.
-我们不能让他们走 - 抢劫失败了
- We cannot let them go. - The robbery failed.
-隧♥道♥坍塌了 -这不重要
The tunnel collapsed. It doesn't matter!
我告诉你 先生 他们就在那里
They're in here, man! I'm telling you.
直接涌入了
It flooded!
他们都淹死了 没什么东西被偷了
They all drowned. Nothing was actually stolen!
FBI会留意每个人♥质♥的动向
FBI will keep tabs on every last hostage,
-现在他们都该回家了 -好吧
- but for now they all go home! - Fine.
嘿 雷米
Hey, Remy.
-嘿 帅哥 -我能为你做点啥
- Hey, beautiful. - What can I get ya?
-一杯咖啡 谢谢 -应该的
- Coffee, please. - Sure thing.
-钻石 -对啊
- Diamonds. - Right.
而且她说 这就是理由
And she says, "This is why."
-哈姆雷特 -当然 听听这个
- Hamlet? - All right, listen to this.
"每个人都要回到不被发现的国度"
"The undiscovered country from those who are born"
"没有旅人回来 意志上下颠倒"
"no travelers return, puzzles the will."
那就是死亡
Yeah, well, that's death.
不被发现的国度
"The undiscovered country."
哈姆雷特在琢磨他自杀
Hamlet's wondering if it's worth killin' himself
避免所有的麻烦是否值得
to avoid all the troubles.
也可能是因为他死了最好
'Cause maybe he's better off dead.
对 所以
Okay, so...
她认为这可能是一支敢死队
she thought it could've been a possible suicide run.
不过为什么要这么干
Yeah, but then why do it?
如果你不想死 待在家里就行
I mean, if you wanna avoid death, just stay home.
或许她想保护的不是她自己
Maybe it wasn't her life that she was tryin' to protect?
-她兄弟吗 -她可能是想保护他
- The brother? - Maybe she was tryin' to protect him.
我以为他已经死了
I thought he was dead.
猜测 只是一种猜测
Maybe, the maybe of all maybes.
我就是从这里开始处理一堆棘手的破事
I've been dealt a fuckin' bullshit hand from the start here.
好了 我们能进金库里了
Well, hey! We're good to get in the vault.
不错
Good.
-还要点什么吗 -再来个百吉圈
- Anything else for you? - Let me have a bagel.
一本书 一张家庭合照 一根金条
A book, a family picture, a gold bar,
以及黄金制成的手镯
and a bracelet made of gold.
该死 我知道发生什么了
Shit, I think I know what happened.
黄金被偷了 是被藏在银行里的那一批
The gold was stolen. It was hidden inside the bank.
在哪
Where?
清洁工很高效啊 把这些全都清理了
Eh, the cleanup crew was real efficient. Cleared all this away.
职责所在 不是吗
Well, that's the job, ain't it?
他们把金条熔成是别的东西了
They molded the gold bars into other things...
然后就藏在这里
and were meant to hide it here.
我不明白
I don't understand.
山姆 你要你试着找到那些清洁工
Sam, I want you to try and locate the cleanup crew.
等等 算了 你不会找到他们的
Wait, forget about it. You're not gonna find 'em.
-为什么 -因为他们就是抢银行的
- Why? - Because they're the bank robbers!
那就是为什么爆♥炸♥会在这里
That's why the explosion was up here,
不是为了炸开保险箱 而是想制♥造♥混乱
not to blow the safe but to cause this chaos.
这使他们有机会把黄金藏在碎石下
It allowed them to hide the gold under the rubble.
黄铜在哪儿
Where's the brass at?
回收了
Salvage.
就是
Yeah.
他们把黄金伪装成是黄铜
They hid the gold as brass.
就在我们脚底下
Right under our feet.
没有任何一个人去看
Ain't nobody gonna look at the cleanup
清洁工把垃圾扔出去的过程
crew takin' out the garbage.
他们相当聪明 聪明
They're good. Very good.
山姆 黄铜就是黄金
The brass is the gold, Sam.
黄铜就是黄金
Brass is gold.
这个角落有三具尸体 全是男性
The coroner pulled three bodies outta here. All male.
-阿丽尔 -不是
- Ariella? - No.
工程师说她可能被冲进哈德逊河了
The engineer said she must've been dragged back into the Hudson.
天啊
Oh, my God.
该死
Damn.
我为了躲避洪水离开新奥尔良
I left New Orleans to get away from the floods.
山姆 我觉得他们都没想过挖通地道
I don't think they were ever tryin' to tunnel out, Sam.
让水流进来好让这看上去是抢劫失败了
Let the water in to make it look like the robbery failed.
是的 不过阿丽尔没成功
Yeah, but Ariella didn't make it.
那是她犯的错吗
Was that a mistake?
只是不太说得通
Just doesn't add up.
山姆 给我一个梯子
Hey, Sam? Get me a ladder.
是什么
What is it?
看上去像个储藏室
Looks like some kinda storage area.
可能是她的避难所
Might've been her sanctuary
在她等水排出来的时候
while she was waitin' for the water to go down.
她一直在这上面吗
She was up there, the whole time?
是的
Yup.
做完了这些 她就从这儿出去
When it was done, out of the red overalls...
和清洁工们一起
in with the cleanup crew...
她径直从我们身边走过
she walks right past us.
8fs16}信息
布林·斯图华特
10点在咖啡厅见面
纽华克市 杰姆森街道
好吧
Okay.
纽瓦克港
新泽西
我呸
Holy shit.
布琳 斯图尔特 我猜是
Brynn Stewart, I presume.
电影精选列表