because someone's watchin' her.
我说的可不只是上帝
And I ain't just talkin' about the Lord.
小心点 他们很灵敏
Just be careful. They're sensitive.
能行吗
Will it work?
能 必须能 楼上准备好了吗
It will. It has to. They ready upstairs?
-是的 一切就绪 -很好
- Yes. Everything's in place. - Good.
过来 你知道该怎么做
Come here. You know what to do.
-是的 -去吧
- Yeah. - Go.
你想拿走更多的黄金
So, you wanna take more gold.
对 我们能拿多少就拿多少
Yeah. We take what we can carry.
你已经看到里面有多少了
You've seen how much is in there.
过来
Come here.
你在找这个吗
Looking for this?
得了吧 让我出去
让我出去
如果你不带我回去的话
想想你哥哥会怎么样
他们会杀了
我会告诉迪特里希·凯斯你是个胆小鬼
I'll be sure and tell Dietrich Case you died a coward.
杀人狂
Murdering pig!
阿丽尔
Ariella!
阿丽尔 快点 让我出去
Ariella, come on. Just lemme out.
乔西会放你出去的 你会没事的
Josie's gonna let you out. You'll be fine...
天啊
Oh, my God!
快点 快走
Come on, move!
上 上 上
Go, go, go!
阿丽尔
Ariella!
没事 没事 退后 退后
All right, all right. Back off. Back off.
-准备好了吗 -是 -开门 开门
- You all ready? - Yeah. - Get the doors. Get the doors.
阿丽尔
Ariella!
来人啊
Hey! Somebody!
检查 检查 去左边 右边安全
Check! Check! To the left! Right's clear!
坏了 来人啊 天啊
Oh, shit! Somebody! Oh! Oh, shit.
过来
Hey, come here!
过来
Hey! Hey!
过来 开门 开门
Come, open the door! Open the door!
快点 求你 我要淹死了
Come on! Please! The water!
快点 让我出去
Come on! Please let me out!
自己出去吧
Let yourself out!
-求你 -草
- Please! - Fuck!
快点 开门 把门打开
Come on! Open the door. Come open the door!
草
Fuck you!
-草 -草
- Fuck you! - Fuck you!
别开枪 注意
Hold your fire! Hey! Hey, hey!
举起手来 举起手来 就在那儿
Hands up. Hands up. Right there.
接着走
Go on.
山姆 别让他们走 劫匪混在里面
All right, Sam. Don't let them go. The robbers are mixed in.
举起手来
Let's see your hands.
你 举起手来
Hey, you! Hands!
-把脸露出来 -别杀我
- Let me see your face! - Please!
好了没事 山姆把这位女士带走
Okay, okay. Sam! Get this lady outta here.
举起手来
Hey! Let me see your hands!
你 举手 举起手来
Hey, you! Hands! Show me your hands!
布琳
Brynn!
布琳 你在吗
Brynn, you there?
雷米 雷米 我在这儿 雷米
Remy! Remy, over here! Remy!
你在这呢 我来了 我来了
You're here! I'm coming! I'm coming.
雷米 钥匙 你能够到吗
Remy! The key! Can you reach down?
钥匙在哪
Where's the key?
我够不到 就在你那里 就在下面
I can't reach it. Right where you are. Go straight down!
你找到了吗
Did you get it?
插锁上 快点
Put it in the lock. Hurry up!
-雷米 -我插上了
- Remy! - I got it!
雷米 小心身后
Remy, behind you!
雷米 不
Remy! No!
雷米
Remy!
快点 快点
Come on. Come on!
快点 快点
Come on! Come on.
锁门
Gotta lock the door!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? You okay? - Yeah, yeah.
我们别小题大做了
Look, let's not make a big deal out of it.
我是说我们别大惊小怪了
Well, I mean, let's not make nothing of it.
你可真是个人物
You're somethin' else.
阿丽尔呢
Ariella?
一点机会都没有
No, there's no chance.
长官
Sir.
你♥他♥妈♥搞什么
What a fuckin' circus!
我们搞定了
We got it done.
你走运而已 置自己于险境
You got lucky. Put yourself at risk,
进而置整个调查局于险境
and by extension, my Bureau.
他妈的晋升你是别想了
You can put that goddamned promotion on ice.
-布琳 -雷米 你能让我自己静静吗
- Hey, Brynn? - Remy, can you just give me a minute?
地方检察官 您能发表个声明吗
Mr. District Attorney, can we get a statement?
我很高兴地宣布 首先最重要的是
Well, I am pleased to announce, most importantly,
所有人♥质♥都安全了
that all the hostages are safe.
-而且黄金也没被偷走 -是的
- Also, no gold was stolen... - Correct.
感谢执法部门的出色工作
...thanks to the superlative work of law enforcement units.
为联邦调查局 特种部队和纽约警♥察♥局
The fbi, swat and nypd should be applauded
的不懈努力和勇气致以敬意
for their tireless efforts and their bravery.
-小心点好吗 -好的
- Hey, guys, be careful with that, okay? - Okay.
你怎么样
How you doin'?
给你的
Here.
艾娃在哪
Where's Ava?
雷米 回家休息一下把身上弄干
Remy, go home. Take a break. Get dry.
她在哪
Where's the girl?
你知道孩子的德行 我让她别走她不听
You know what kids are like. I told her to stay. She didn't.
刚才爆♥炸♥的时候她走的
Yeah, she took off when everything went boom, man.
392 你写的吗
392, you write that?
不是 我没写
No. Not me.
艾 你写的吗
Hey, Al, you write this?
不是
No, sir.
坏了
Oh, shit.
艾娃
Ava.
纳粹抢劫案的钻石放在392号♥保险箱
In the Nazi heist, the diamonds were in safe deposit box 392.
打开392
Open 392.
-你知道有规定的 -闭嘴 打开
- You know there are laws... - Shut up and open it!
那个 打开
There, open that.
非常感谢 先生 一边去吧 谢谢
Thank you kindly, sir. Now back on up. Appreciate you.
天啊
Jesus.
为什么留下来
Why leave it?
证据
Proof.
-山姆你有证物袋吗 -有
- Sam, you got that bag? - Yeah.
我的天啊
Oh, goddamn.
这是银行的
That's the bank's.
这是证据
Evidence.
封装 登记
Bag it, and sign it up.
这就是原因
"This is why."
这就是原因 什么
"This is why," what?
致阿丽尔 第三幕 爱你 大卫
"To Ariella, Act Three, Love David."
重头戏来了
There you go.
大卫 阿丽尔和艾娃
David, Ariella and Ava.
他们是一家人
They're family.
年轻人 我已经在这里好几个小时了
Young man, I've been here for hours.
我只想回家
I just want to go home.
我觉得你和这事没关系
I don't think you had anything to do with this,
但也许你能告诉我是谁干的
but maybe you can tell me who did?
其中一个拿枪指着我的头
One of them took a gun and put it to my head.
-指着你的头 -是的
- To your head? - Yes.
为什么不让我走
Why am I here?
你能告诉我们发生了什么事吗
Can you tell us anything about what's goin' on?
他们把你打得很惨呢
They got you good, huh?
-你还好吧 -不 我不好
- You all right? - No, I'm not okay.
你当然不好了
Yeah, of course you're not.
电影精选列表