- Yes? - What's a BATNA?
谈判协议的最佳选择
"Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement."
换句话说 如果你们没能达成一致意见
In other words, what's your bottom line
你们的底线是什么
if you fail to reach an agreement?
以及你们会在什么条件下拒绝要求
And at what threshold would you reject an offer?
最著名 研究最广的案例之一
Now, one of the most famous, most studied cases,
现在就在墙上 凯斯·弗雷泽探员
right here on our wall, Detective Keith Frazier
与纳粹钻石抢匪
and the Nazi Diamond Heist.
非常传奇 在哈佛法学院也是案例分♥析♥
It's legendary. It's a case study at Harvard Law.
-请问 -他的最优选是什么
- Yes? - What was his BATNA?
弗雷泽探员的最优选是放弃那些钱
Detective Frazier's BATNA was to give up the money,
只要能保障人♥质♥的安全
if it was necessary for the safety of the hostages.
所以对他来说 那次是场胜利
So, for him it was a win, even though
尽管嫌犯都逃走了
the suspects all got away...
怎么 安什 我课上到一半
Yes, Ansh? I'm right in the middle...
抱歉 实在抱歉
Sorry. I'm sorry.
副主任和我觉得
The deputy director and I think
地方检察官在找你
the district attorney are looking for you,
我不知道他们要什么 不过他们要见你
and I don't know what they want but they were asking for you.
-在我办公室吗 -对
- In my office? - Yeah.
他们正在来这里
And they're on the way here now.
行吧 他们来了
Okay, here they are.
副主任布里格斯
Deputy Director Briggs.
地方检察官先生
Mr. District Attorney.
斯图尔特探员
Agent Stewart.
我要用下教室 谢谢
I'd like the room, please.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
长官 我有什么能
Sir? Is there something I can...
纽约警局正在处理一起银行抢劫案
NYPD has a bank robbery in progress.
好 那是地方执法部门的管辖范围
Okay. That's a local law enforcement issue.
不过那银行是美联储
Not if it's The Federal Reserve.
有人要抢美联储吗
Someone is trying to rob The Federal Reserve?
这就变成了联调局的事
That makes it a Bureau matter.
有迹象表明他们挟持了人♥质♥
Indications are that hostages have been taken.
我让你去主持谈判
I'm giving you primary.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
快速反应组已经出动了
The Rapid Response Team is rolling out now.
你去控制局面 给我个好结果
Take the reins. Get me a result.
是 长官 我尽力
Yes, sir. I will.
这次别搞什么"男人间瞎扯淡"行吗
And how about no "boys-club-bullshit" this time?
你主持谈判 做好你的工作
You're primary. Do your job.
这次成功了
Do this right,
我们就再考虑一下你的抱负
and we'll revisit your aspirations.
别搞砸了
Just don't fuck it up.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
-雷米 又来一个 -等下
- Hey, Remy? We got a twofer. - One second.
有人在抢美联储 挟持了人♥质♥
Someone's robbin' The Federal Reserve and they got hostages.
曼斯菲尔德在哪里 他不会让我负责银行
Oh, where's Mansfield? He's not gonna let me take a bank.
今天是你的幸运日吧 曼斯菲尔德请病假
Oh, ain't it your lucky day? Mansfield's off sick.
联调局要插手 但是我们正在谈判
The FBI's got the nuts but we're at the table.
该轮到你上前了
So, it's time for you to step up.
真棒 你买♥♥了把玩具枪
Oh, that's great. You bought a toy gun.
别担心 小蛋糕
Don't you worry, Cupcake.
这枪很有效 虽然杀不死人
It packs a punch. It won't kill him.
但能让人生不如死
But it will make you wish you were dead.
乔尼
Johnny!
我们来这里不是为了你们
We are not here for you.
我们是为了别的东西
We are here for something else.
你们在错误的时间出现在错误的地点
You are in the wrong place at the wrong time!
但要是你们敢挡我的道
But, if you get in my way,
想逞英雄
want to be a hero,
你们就准备好进太平间吧
you will end up in the morgue!
别在这事上考验我的耐心
Do not test me on this!
-约瑟夫 -在
- Joseph! - Yup.
把他们带走
保安吗
-对 -好
- Ja! - Uh-huh.
还有银行职员
还有这个
还有这个
好
Uh-huh.
还有这两个
-起来 快走 -好的
- Up! Move! - All right.
起来 起来 快走
Up! Up! Up! Up, up, up. Move.
快走 快走
Come, come, come, come!
动起来 动起来
Move! Move! Move!
所有人把手♥机♥关了 衣服脱了
Everybody turn over your cell phones and strip down.
-你们穿这些 -往前走 出去
- You will wear these. - Forward! Out!
快走 快点 快点
Move! Go! Go! Go!
快点 让你们快点
Hurry up! Now!
走 走 快走
Go! Go! Go! Go!
-快走 -把这个穿起来 快点
- Move. - Put this on. Now.
手♥机♥给我看下 放进袋子里 快点
Let me see your phone. Phone in the bag, come on.
手♥机♥ 快点 手♥机♥给我
Cell phone, now! Give me the phone.
-我让你把手♥机♥给我 -快走
- I said give me your phone. - Go!
快给我 快点
Give it to me! Go. Come on!
放进袋子里 快点 别抬头
Put it in the bag. Let's go. Look down.
再快点 放进袋子里 快
Faster. Faster. Put it in the bag, let's go.
-我说 别抬头 -快动起来
- I said, "Look down." - Move!
我才不要穿这玩意
给我 穿上
Give it to me. Put this on. Aw.
放进去 别这样盯着我
Put it in. Don't look at me like that.
不过 为什么
你不喜欢这颜色吗
蠢货
Idiot.
乔伊 乔尼 把经理给我带来
Joey! Johnny. Bring me the manager.
找到那个经理
Got him. Manager.
经理 在哪 不是这个
Manager, come here. No.
是这个 起来 带走
There you are. Come on, let's go! Get up!
站起来
Get up!
站好了
Stand still!
你要你的钥匙
I need your keys.
我没有钥匙 你肯定搞错了
I don't have any keys. You must be mistaken.
我没搞错
I am not mistaken.
就算我有钥匙 你也出不去
Well, even if I had keys, you could never get outta here.
我是说 无路可逃的
I mean, there's no escape.
这里没有别的路
There's no other way out.
不
Oh, no.
她很和善
She asked you nicely.
我可不是
I will not.
哪个钥匙
The key.
那个
It's that one.
你知道怎么做
You know what to do.
我们不需要你的人
We don't need you.
只需要你的手
We need only your hands.
老天爷
Holy shit!
你们为金条来的吗
You came for the gold?
没道理啊 你们运不出去
That doesn't make any sense. You can't get this outta here.
把那个门打开
Unlock that one.
那里面什么都没有
There's nothing through there.
只是个老仓库
It's just an old storeroom.
根本没在用
It's not used.
我从没来过这
I've never been down here.
我不知道这是啥
I can't imagine what this is.
让开
气密弹♥药♥箱
祖国
我们的黄金
不是我的 你知道该怎么办
各位 拜托 别靠近
Folks, all right, please. Step away.
这里气氛很紧张
Sense of urgency here with police...
远离警戒线 先生
Step away from the barricade, sir.
警♥察♥正要求现场群众后退
...asking us to move further back.
-请现场的一位警官 -各位 请退后
- One of the officers that was in the... - Folks, please.
帮我们了解一下
...bank is joining us.
-警官 现在情况如何 -大概就是
- Sir, what happened? - Well, you know...
后退
Move back! Let's go!
谢谢
电影精选列表