'cause she's gonna lead you down the path of darkness.
因为她正带你走向一条黑暗之路
She was our prize graduate student till she went astray.
在她误入歧途之前她曾是我们的优秀毕业生
I think that I am gonna stay with her,the cracks,the pain,the nothingness...
我想我打算和她呆在一起 那些裂缝,痛苦,虚无…
because that's more real to me,that's what I feel.
因为那些对我来说更真实 这就是我的感觉
- Word. - Okay. We're not sweatin' it.
- 保证 - 好吧, 我们不谈这个了
- No,we're gonna work with Brad. - It'll all come back to you...
- 不,我们正准备和布莱德一起工作 - 一切都重回你身边了…
- and interconnection. - Brad? Are you kidding me?
- 互相联络的关系 - 布莱德?你是在和我开玩笑吗?
I'm gonna work on that prick,and it's all gonna come back to pain and no connection!
我将要和那个傻蛋一起工作 那只会带来痛苦 跟联♥系♥没任何关系
- No. - It's on.
- 不是这样的 - 已经开始了
We'll see.
我们等着瞧
We'll see.
我们等着瞧
Ooh,damn.
该死的
Come on.
快来
Oh,shit. Fuck.
哦, 他妈的, 狗屁
Oh,look at this. Kafka.
哦,看这个,卡夫卡
- He's planting garbage for us. - Kafka.
- 他在给我们造垃圾场 - 卡夫卡
- Kafka. - Look at that. So fishy.
- 卡夫卡 - 看那个,很可疑
Ooh,she found his poem.
她找到他写的诗了
Oh,this is good.I was hoping for a break like this.
哦 好极了 正好休息一下
- Don't go in my den. - Whoa. Whoa.
别进我工作的房♥间
- I'm not unhappy to be with you! - Let me see this!
- 我和你在一起很不快乐! - 让我看看这个!
"Putting on a show.Can't say no.
『装病 不能拒绝』
Inside I'm drowning,sighing and frowning."
『我的内心 窒息 叹息 苦涩』
That doesn't sound very happy to me.Does it sound very happy to you?
这个让我听上去并不快乐 这样写听上去让你很开心吗?
I only wrote "frowning" to rhyme with "drowning."
我写『叹息』是为了和『窒息』押韵
- Then why did you need "drowning"? - To rhyme with "frowning."
- 那你为什么要写『窒息』 - 是为了和『叹息』押韵
- There... There's nothing in it. - What does that mean? Look!
- 这没有什么含义 - 什么意思?看!
And why do they have to go through our yard and go through the garbage?
他们为什么要搜查我们的后院和垃圾?
- What is he doing? Stop that.
他在干什么? 住手
Why is he sniffing my blouse?
他为什么要搜我的上衣?
Perspiration levels indicate stress,and that's kind of high.
出汗的程度表明一个人的紧张这有点严重了
Brad signed a rather comprehensive contract...
布拉德和我们签了一个全面合同
allowing unfettered access to your home.
允许我们自♥由♥进入你的家
Well,it's my home too,and I didn't sign anything.
可是这也是我的家,而我什么都没有签过
You're going to have to work that out with Brad.
你得和布拉德解决此事
The mortgage is in his name,and you're not married.
这处房♥产在他的名下 而且你们还没有结婚
- Are these from this year?
这是今年照的吗?
Last year. We went to Saint Barth's.
去年 我们去圣巴塞洛缪岛的时候
- What about this year? - We didn't take a trip this year.
- 那么今年呢? - 我们今年没有旅行过
- How come? - Too busy. A lot of work.
- 为什么? - 太忙了, 有很多工作
- Too busy to go have fun? - Hon... Honey,why are you involved with this?
- 太忙了所以没有去散心? - 亲爱的,你干嘛找这些人过来
- You don't believe in therapy. - No,see,I don't see this as therapy.
- 你并不相信治疗 - 不,我不认为这是治疗
I'm proactive. These people are action oriented.
我是未雨绸缪 这些人的行为都是有导向性的
It's like the company retreats at Hilton Head. Remember?
这就像公♥司♥在希尔顿·海德的撤收 还记得吗?
- No,hey. Get out of there. Hey! Hey! - No. Now,unfettered access.
- 不记得了 嘿 别进那里 出来 - 不, 现在,我们可以自♥由♥出入
- Remember last year,the trust thing? The paragliding?
还记得去年,那个值得期盼的事情吗? 滑翔伞吗?
- A quick look at your label.
让我看一下你的标签
- It's just like that. - No,it's not like that! This is...
- 就是那样的 - 不,不是这么回事!是--
Actually it is. No,it is. Everything will end up nice.
事实正是如此,不,它就是 所有一切都有了完美的结局
It seemed like they were helping Albert.They can help me.
看上去他们在帮助艾伯特 他们可以帮我
Help the Open Spaces. Help Huckabees.
帮助空地联盟 帮助哈克比
- What are you talking about? - He did mention that in his application...
- 你们在谈什么? - 他在申请表里提到…
that he felt exhausted from having to constantly charm everyone...
他对于经常要取悦每个人而感到筋疲力尽了
but doesn't see any alternative because...
但是他也别无选择 因为--
"You need to get people to like you to be successful to get things done in this world."
『这是一个只有别人接受你的成功 你才能真正畅通无阻的视界』
- End quote. - Duh. Brad likes to be charming.It comes naturally.
- 引号♥完 - 布拉德是天生的万人迷 这是自然而然的
I only put those things in the garbage as a joke.
那些事我从来都当是玩笑 听过就算了
- Yeah,see? That's funny. - Back door way to charm.
- 听见没 真有意思 - 通向万人迷的秘密之路
That's joking as a disguised request for approval.
这不过是个诱使别人承认你的玩笑
That's saying,"Joke," but really love me.
里面有句话说 这是玩笑,但是他们真的爱我
- Joke,love me. - Ms. Campbell,how have you felt about being pretty?
- 玩笑, 爱我, - 坎贝尔女士,你觉得人漂亮起来感觉怎么样
- Oh,please. I don't think of myself as being that pretty.
哦, 我不认为自己很漂亮
Yes,that's changed at Huckabees,but,you know...
是的 事情在哈克比发生了改变 但是,你知道…
I was never the pretty girl.
我从来都不是个漂亮女孩
- Really? - No.
- 真的? - 不
I just have to keep up with this gorgeous hottie.
我只是得为了品牌保持形象
- How's the sex? - How is the sex?
- 性生活怎么样? - 性生活怎么样?
- The sex? - Come on,guys. Come on. That's private.
- 性生活? - 别这样 这是私人问题
- That's gross. - A preliminary surveillance...
- 恶心 - 初步的监视结果表明
indicates it's been infrequent and short... eight to nine minutes...
性♥爱♥的次数频率很少而且持续时间很短 一般只有8到9分钟…
- typically. - Surveillance? You watched us?
- 这是有代表性的 - 监视? 你们监视我们?
- No,just listened. - So,your surveillance is wrong.
- 没有,只是监听 - 所以 你的监视结果是不准确的
Yeah. It's quantity,not quality.
是啊 不在质量在数量
- What? - She meant quality,not quantity.
- 什么? - 她是说不在数量在质量
- I know. I was only joking. - Were you joking...
- 我知道, 我只是在开玩笑 - 当你说数量而不是质量的时候
- when you said quantity and not quality? - In regards to sex?
- 是在开玩笑么? - 你是说性生活?
- We're not gonna discuss this. - We're private about...
- 我们不准备谈论这个 - 我们只在私下讨论…
- our seven minutes of heaven. - It's longer than that.
- 七分钟就高♥潮♥的事 - 没这么快吧
Eight minutes of heaven! It's not quality,it's quantity!
八分钟到达高♥潮♥! 这不是质量,这是数量!
- You oughta see her after a couple margaritas. - Oh,my God! I'm crying.
- 你应该看看她喝了几杯后的样子 - 天啊 我要哭了
- Honey... - What is it?
- 亲爱的 - 这是什么?
Why did you have to write this poem? How come we can't discuss these things ourselves?
为什么你要写这首诗? 为什么我们不能自己谈论
Where is this relationship going,huh?
我们的关系会怎么发展下去
Why is marriage and kids so important? There's an overpopulation problem.
为什么婚姻和孩子如此重要? 这会导致人口过剩的问题
Whoa.
哇哦
- That came out of left field. - All right.
- 这太奇怪了 - 好吧
Why is having children the ultimate performance for successful people? Why?
为什么成功人士总是晚生晚育? 为什么?
Well,it doesn't have to be a performance.
当然这不是必要
You know,we don't have to have kids.
你应该明白,我们没有必要要孩子
We could just,you know,think about it,or not.
我们能想或不想这个问题
Could just be ourselves,Jet Skiing,whatever.
可以做回我们自己,比如去划水 或者其它什么
This is not why I hired you.
我雇你们来不是做这些的
Then why did you hire them?
那你为什么要雇他们?
Well,I have a meeting.
我还有个会议
Oh. There it is.
哦, 他们等在那里了
- Would you like some tea? - With a little lemon.
- 想喝点茶吗? - 加点柠檬
So,I've never really done anything like this before.
我以前从来没有做过这些
Um,where...where would we start?
嗯,我们从哪里开始?
Now. Now.
来 来
- Did you get it? - Yeah.
- 你明白了吗? - 嗯
I did. I felt it.
我知道,我感觉到了
It's hard to describe.
这很难用语言来描述
Very,very good. Your turn.
很好 轮到你了
Now.
来
- Not so hard. - Sorry.
- 不要那么重 - 抱歉
Now. Now. Now.
来,来,来
Now!
来
Did you get it?
你明白了吗?
Yeah,you stop thinking.
对,你停止思考了
Yes.It's fantastic.
是的 简直难以想象
It's like I'm here,but I'm not...
就像我在这里 但好像又不在
So,I'm not here.It-It's just...
我不在这里 这只是--
I... I... I don't know.Do it one more time.
我…我不知道 再打一下
It's like I'm a rock or a dish of mold.
就好像我是块石头或是一个塑像
I'm whatever else is around. So I'm free to just exist.
我是周围的随便什么东西 所以我只要存在就行了
This is the answer. We just have to be this all day,every day.
这就是要的答案 我们只需要一整天都这样, 每天
- That's the answer.- Yes.
- 那就是答案 - 是的
- Do it again. Do it again. - Now.
- 再打一下,再打一下 - 来
Careful,my young students...
小心点,你们还太嫩了…
you cannot stay in this state all day.
你们不能一整天都是这个状态
- Why not? - Yeah,why not?
- 为什么不行? - 对,为什么不行?
It is inevitable that you are drawn back into human drama.
你会不可避免的被拉回到人生的戏剧中
Desire,suffering... everything that exists in this imperfect world.
欲望 苦难 这个不完美世界中所有的一切
- Shit. - So we get drawn back into human drama...
- 他妈的 - 所以我们被拉进了人生的戏剧中…
and how important we think that is.
我们把它看得很重
Then we do crazy stuff.We have to go back to the ball...
我们会做一些疯狂的事 我们不得不回去玩乐…
so we can get the freedom of being like a... like a dish of mold.
我们可以像个有生命的模子一样 获得自♥由♥…像个模子一样
Yes. And then back to the drama,the suffering.
是的 回到剧中 继续受苦
- It's kind of a crappy deal.- C'est exactement
- 这根本毫无意义 - 确实如此
An absurd theatrical we must play out,back and forth...
我们必须不停地上演着荒唐的戏剧…
电影精选列表