- Thanks for helping me out back there. - No problem.
- 感谢你帮我逃出那里 - 这没什么
Glad you're here,Albert. This is the place to be.
很高兴你在这里,艾伯特 就是这里了
Once you realize the universe sucks,you got nothing to lose.
你一旦意识到宇宙就是团狗屎 也就无所谓得失了
- That's what gives you la force. - The force?
- 这就是让你生活下去的力量? - 力量?
- La force. It's French for strength. - La force.
- 力量, 这是法语中力量的意思 - 力量
You guys got a method here?
你们想出办法了?
Yeah. Deconstruct your mind to the blackness,okay?
对, 打破你固有的思维方式
Just accept it for what it is. Nothing.
只接受事实的真♥相♥
There's no glowing guys,no infinite mothers.None of that bullshit.
这里没有头顶光环的人 没有伟大的无限 所有的那些都是胡扯
My coincidence is meaningless,isn't it?
发生在我身上的巧合都是毫无意义的,对吗?
Think,Albert. Have you betrayed yourself?
仔细想想,艾伯特,你背叛过自己吗?
Wait a second.What are we doing here?
等等 我们在这里要干什么?
- I don't want to go to this building. Stop! - Trust her,Albert.
- 我不想进这幢楼,停下! - 相信她,艾伯特
- This is for you. - Oh,thank you.
- 这是给你的 - 哦,谢谢
- Hey,hey,hey. What did she give you? - No,stay away from me.
- 嘿, 嘿,嘿, 她给了你什么? - 不, 离我远点
- I don't want to talk to you. - Thanks,Steven.
- 我不想和你说话 - 谢谢,史蒂文
- Well,this is a rare occasion.- Where is she?
- 真难得啊 - 她在哪里?
- Who? - Caterine.
- 谁? - 凯特林
- Who's Caterine? - The woman who's spying on me. Where is she?
- 谁是凯特林? - 那个一直监视我的女人, 她在哪里?
I don't think this is funny.
我不认为这有什么好玩的
Oh,God,here we go again. What's happening?
哦,上帝,又来了 发生什么事了?
He's just making a joke on me.
他只是在和我开玩笑
- Are you making fun of your mother? - No.
- 你是在取笑你母亲吗? - 不是的
Why can't you get along with her?
为什么你不能和她好好相处呢?
- So,how's your poetry job?
- I got fired from it.
- 那么,你写诗的工作怎么样了?
- 我被解雇了
Oh,couldn't even hold down a poetry job.
哦, 连一个写诗的工作都保不住
- Brenda,what the hell did you do? - I didn't touch it.
- 布兰达,你到底在干什么? - 我根本么碰过它
Bullshit! I have this programmed on my favorite stations on a timer.
一派胡言!我已经设计了将它调到我最喜欢的电台还定了时
Can I please have some time with my son?
我可以和儿子谈会儿吗?
I want to show him an article I have here on marketing internship. You see this?
我想给他看篇文章 我放在这里的 关于市场部实习的 你看到没?
- That's great,Mom. It's right up my alley.- But it is. It's a new hot...
- 太好了 妈 我就想看这个 - 这是最新最热门的
- I sent this to you. Why don't you ever listen to me... - Have you seen this system?
- 我把这个给你, 你为什么不听我说 - 你见过这样的装置吗?
State of the art.We got speakers all through the house.
完美 我们可以听见声音传遍房♥子的每个角落
But listen to this.
听这个
It'll be easier to talk now.
现在就方便说话了
- Where did she come from? - What's going on?
- 她从哪里来? - 发生什么事了?
- See,I wasn't making a joke. - What's her name?
- 明白了吗, 我并没有开玩笑 - 她叫什么名字?
I would like to discuss some curious findings.
我想讨论几个奇怪的发现
- Who is this lady? - I found here in your apartment...
- 她是谁? - 我在你们房♥间里找到这个…
a rather troubling piece of evidence.
一个相当麻烦的证据
- What evidence? - Do you recognize the handwriting,Mr. Markovski...
- 什么证据? - 你认识这个笔迹吗?马科夫斯基先生
- excuse me,Mr. Silver? - This is silly. Let's go.
- 西尔维先生? - 愚蠢,别管它了
No.
不
- I wanna go. - Could you please read the date for me?
- 我想走了 - 您能为我念出上面的日期吗?
"November 17,1989." Albert was nine. This is his journal.
1989年11月17号♥ 艾伯特九岁, 这是他的日记
Would you mind reading this out loud?
您介意读大点声么
- No. - Please.
- 不介意 - 开始吧
This stuff doesn't matter. Let's go.
这些事一点不重要 别管了
Oh,my God.
哦,我的上帝
"I came home from school.Mom was in the kitchen with a strange lady.
『我从学校回来,妈妈和一个奇怪的女士在厨房♥里』
"Mom told me to go back to my room.I thought I was in trouble.
『妈妈让我回房♥间,我想我是碰到麻烦了』
"She closed my door and said,'Purree got hit by a car and killed.'
『她关上门对我说普雷被车撞死了』
"And then she took me back to the lady in the kitchen...
『然后她把我带回厨房♥那个女人面前…』
"and told me to spell words to show how I'm a good speller.
『她要我拼写单词 证明我识字多』
"I said I had to go to the bathroom.
『我说我要去洗手间』
"I climbed out the window.I went down the block.
『我爬出窗户 我沿着街一直走』
"I saw Barney playing punch ball.He said I look sad.
『我看见巴尼正在玩沙滩球 他说我看起来很难过』
"I told him what happened to my cat. He said,'That's sad.'
『我告诉了他我家猫的遭遇 他说那是件令人难过的事』
"Then I cried,but I tried not to show.Some of the kids laughed.
『之后我哭了,我试着掩饰住悲伤 一些小孩在笑我』
Barney said he cried when his dog died.And the kids stopped laughing."
『巴尼告诉我当他的狗死的时候他也哭了 而那些孩子还是不停的在笑』
His cat died. He was sad. What's your point?
他的猫死了, 他很难过 你是怎么认为的呢?
- Nothing strikes you as odd? - See? It's nothing. Let's go.
- 发生什么事你都不觉得奇怪吗? - 明白吗?这并不代表什么,别管它了
These things happen.
这些事情常发生
Oui. C'est vrai. The universe is cruel.
哦 是啊 这就是人生 世界是残酷的
But tell me this,Mrs. Silver,this lady you gave the coffee to...
告诉我,西尔维先生,给你咖啡的这位女士--
Was Helen's sister. I don't remember her name. I met her the once.
是海伦的姐姐, 我不记得她的名字了 我只见过她一次
Was there some painful thing about this stranger...
关于这个陌生人有什么痛苦的事发生吗…
that required your immediate attention?
这些事引起过你的注意吗
No. Helen wasn't home,so I offered her sister a cup of coffee.
没有, 海伦不在家 所以我给她姐姐一杯咖啡
But you agree that Purree meant a great deal to Albert?
但你是也认为艾博特把普雷看得很重?
You can't make a federal case out of the cat.
你不能为了这个猫就在联邦立案吧
Answer the question,please.
请回答这个问题
I don't know much about the cat.I traveled a lot for work.
我对这只猫的事知道的不多 我经常出差
We're not talking about this anymore. It's embarrassing me.
我们不要再谈论这件事了 这让我感到很为难
- Precisely the point. - What?
- 这恰好是重点 - 什么?
You were embarrassed for feeling sad about the death of your cat.
你感到不安 是因为猫死了你很难过
It's painful enough to feel sad,but on top of it...
这确实是件悲伤的事,但是更重要的是…
to feel embarrassed for feeling,that is the killer.
因为这种难过的感情而陷入的窘境才是真正的问题所在
How is that my fault? I didn't tell him to be embarrassed.
这又不是我的错 又不是我让他难堪的
But you did. It was more important to have a cup of coffee...
但是你确实这样做了 和一个完全不认识的人喝咖啡
with a perfect stranger than to talk to Albert...
而不是和艾伯特谈心
- about what for a small boy is a large tragedy. - This is ridiculous.
- 这对于一个小男孩来说是一个多大的悲剧 - 这真荒唐
He climbed out his window,a criminal in his own house.
他爬出了窗外 罪魁祸首还呆在家里
- Why? - I don't know.
- 为什么? - 我不知道
- I think you do. - I don't.
- 我想你知道了 - 我不知道
- Yes,you do. - Oh,stop it!
- 你知道 - 够了
- I think you should go. - No,I will not go.
- 我觉得你应该离开这里 - 不,我不会走的
Albert has a place here,a place you have denied.
艾伯特的家应该在这里 一个你们否认的地方
This is my home.I can tell him what I want.
这里是我的家 我可以告诉他我要什么
- Yes,your home is a lie. - What does that mean? I gave my life to this selfish bas...
- 对,你的家是个谎言 - 什么意思? 我为这个自私的小崽子可是....
So he could be an ornament to you,not a person.
所以他对你而言可以是一个装饰物 而不是一个完整的人
God,what are you,a bitch?
天哪 你算老几啊 婊♥子♥
You're a bitch.How many kids do you have,bitch?
你是个婊♥子♥ 你有过多少个孩子,婊♥子♥?
Listen. Listen. This is your mother.
听着,听着,这是你母亲
- You asked me to come up here? - What does the doorman have to do with this?
- 是你让我上来的? - 门卫和这有什么关系?
He was orphaned by civil war. You were orphaned by indifference.
他在内战中成了孤儿 你在冷漠中成了孤儿
This is but one part of your puzzle. Do you see?
这就是你迷惑的一部分 你明白了吗?
Oh,now the timer's all fucked up. Brenda!
哦, 现在定时器已经乱了,布兰达
Gee,is it that hard? Go ahead and do it.
天哪,有这么难么?
- All I'm gonna do is listen... - I spent what? I spent $2,000 on this?
- 我只是想听.... - 我怎么了?居然花了两千美元在这个玩意上?
I wanna listen to a radio!
我想听电台!
I wanna listen to a radio!
我想听电台!
Thanks. We'll meet you later by the rock.
谢谢,我们一会在大石头前面见
I'm sorry,man. I need,like,a minute to figure this out.
对不起,我需要 我想要一点时间把这件事弄明白
- She had to get you to see. - See what?
- 她必须让你明白 - 明白什么?
You were trained to betray yourself right here.
你就是在这里学会了背叛自己
That's why you betrayed yourself by going to Brad.
这就是为什么你投向布莱德而背叛了你自己
Why didn't you figure this out? Why didn't you bring me here?
为什么你还没有弄明白? 为什么你把我带到这里?
Because you lied to us. You told us that the African guy...
因为你对我们撒了谎 你告诉我们那个非洲男…
was the... the doorman at your friend's building,not at your parents' building.
是-- 你朋友家大楼的门卫 而不是你父母家大楼下的门卫
You encrypted the truth. That's how good you are at betraying yourself.
你扭曲了事实 这就是你背叛自己的表现
- Right. - I told you that he wasn't ready for infinity.
- 好吧 - 我告诉过你他没有做好准备接受无限
- Don't start with that magic blanket bullshit,okay? - It's not magic.
- 不要一开口就说那魔法毯子的破事,行吗? - 它没什么魔法
It's just the way things are. You and me and the air are actually tiny particles...
事情正是这样发展的,你我还有空气都是 相当小的粒子...
that are swirling around together.
漩涡一般旋转集♥合♥到一起形成的
- Look right here. You see? - Okay. But look at the cracks...
- 看这, 你看见了吗? - 看到了,但是看着这些粒子…
between these particles and the cracks we fall through,the holes of nothingness.
之间的裂缝 我们从那些裂缝 虚无的洞里掉下去
- Exactly. Because that's what I just experienced upstairs.- Look closer.
- 的确如此,因为那就是我在楼上所经历的 - 仔细看
There are tiny particles connecting the larger cubes.
这里这些微小的粒子连接着更大的立方体
Yeah,and then tinier cracks between the connections.
而小的裂缝就在这些连接处中
- And even tinier connections. - And even tinier cracks.
- 甚至这些小的连接点 - 甚至这些更微小的裂缝
Yeah,but if you look close enough,you can't tell where my nose ends...
对啊, 但是如果你再看仔细点就会发现你根本找不到
and space begins,because they're unified.
我鼻子的两端 因为它们是连在一起的
- See? - So what? You can't see any of this anyway!
- 看见了吗? - 那又怎么样? 反正看不到就是看不到了!
- Do you see anything? - No.
- 你看见什么了吗? - 没有
But I want to debate this particle cube thing.
但是我想对这个立方体的微粒讨论一下
You live all the time with things you can't see.You can't see electricity,can you?
你始终生活在一些你看不见的东西中 电是不可见的 对吗?
- You can't see radio waves,but you accept them. - Trust.
- 你看不见电波但你相信它存在 - 相信
- Fuck trust! - You better stay away from Caterine,Albert...
- 他妈的相信什么! - 你最好远离凯特林,艾伯特
电影精选列表