我们在1972年把它转让给了政♥府♥
In perpetuity for the public.
永远赠与公众使用
- Tell me why. - We just wanted to share this beautiful place.
- 为什么 - 只是想和大家分享这美丽的地方
And now the town is looking at subclauses.
现在镇上的人看了条款
All of the sudden wants yet another mall...
突然他们想到
and houses on this beautiful marsh.
在那美丽的沼泽地上建商场和住房♥
- So we're fighting it. - We are fighting it.
- 所以我们要起来反抗 - 我们斗争
- We have to save the marsh. - Sorry I'm late,guys.
- 我们必须保护沼泽 - 不好意思迟到了,大伙
I got the photo of the wetlands right here!
我拿到了湿地的照片
It looks beautiful!
真漂亮!
Here's the marsh and woods we're going to save.
这就是我们要保护的沼泽和树林
This photo says good times and peace.
这张照片表现的是平静和美好
Shania's right here.No silly poetry.
仙妮亚在这 没有那些白♥痴♥的诗歌♥
Let the beauty speak for itself.
美景当前 一切不言自明
This is where the little jack-in-the-pulpits live.
这是天南星生长的地方
An image is always better.You've gotta reach people quick.
图像总是更好些 让大众更容易接受
They don't understand poems. They don't want to hear poems. They have no time for them.
他们不懂也不想听诗歌♥ 也没有这个时间
They think too much. Open Spaces T's for everyone. MaryJane.
他们想太多了 空地联盟的T恤衫,每个人都有
- Extra small for your grandson,right? - You shouldn't have.
- 玛丽·简,给你孙子准备的特小号♥,对吧? - 你真是周到
Open Spaces T's and here is the schedule for the benefit.
空地联盟的T恤衫和慈善会的日程
First up,cocktails.Then,MaryJane...
第一项 鸡尾酒 然后,玛丽·简
you introduce the marsh video,background story,animals,plants and stuff.
你介绍沼泽的视频,背景故事 动物,植物等等
Angela,you speak. Marty speaks for Huckabees. I speak. Then Shania sings.
安吉拉发言,马蒂代表哈克比讲话 我发言,然后仙妮亚唱歌♥
Shania Twain entertains us.
仙妮亚·吐温给我们作秀
- Hi,have we met? - No. Vivian Jaffe.
- 你好,我们见过? - 不,我是维维安·杰斐
- Brad Stand. - She's a perspective from...
- 布莱德·斯坦德 - 她代表
Albert Markovski.
艾伯特·马科夫斯基
- Sorry,that's not gonna work. - What's the matter with that?
- 抱歉,那没用的 - 有什么关系?
- How are you connected? - Through an investigation.
- 你们怎么认识的? - 调查
I worry about that guy. He alienates people.What kind of investigation?
我为那家伙担心,他疏远大多数的人 什么调查?
Existential. I'd like to ask a few questions if you don't mind.
存在性的调查 如果你不介意我有些问题
Actually we do. We do because we've got to meet,and we're a little late.
我们介意,因为有会议要参加 我们已经迟了
Sounds kind of interesting though. Have you got a card?
不过听起来很有趣 你有名片么?
- Yes. - I don't mean to give you a hard time.
- 有 - 我不想为难你
Existential? Is that like a therapy?
存在性的? 那调查是种治疗么?
Okay,let's go,sneaky lady.Let's step it outside.
好吧,我们走吧,鬼鬼祟祟的女士 到外面去
I told you to stay away from my work situation!
我告诉过你别到我上班的地方来
To solve your coincidence,we have to put it into context. Brad Stand seems very important.
为了解决你的问题,我们必须这么做 布拉德·斯坦德是个关键人物
So you come by Huckabees corporate and say you're my fucking existential detectives?
所以你去了哈克比集团 还声称你♥他♥妈♥的是我的存在学侦探?
- I'm lucky if I last another day! - We can solve your case sooner if you're straight with us.
- 我到时候会死得很惨 - 如果你对我们坦白,那事情会解决得快些
I'm being straight with you.Brad smeared me...
我对你很坦白了 布拉德中伤我
and took the coalition in a different direction.
他把联盟带到了歪路上
- That's straight. - At Schottinger's photo archive where you met Mr. Nimieri...
- 那很坦白 - 在史廷桀照片档案馆,你遇到尼麦里先生的地方
Who's Mr... Who's that?
谁是…谁是那个先生?
- The African guy. - That's the African guy from my coincidence.
- 那个非洲男 - 就是巧合事件里的非洲男
- This is what I wanna talk about.- It wasn't your first time at Schottinger's,was it?
- 这才是我想谈的 - 那不是你第一次去史廷桀对不对?
- Did I say it was? - You did. You agree it wasn't?
- 我说过我第一次去么? - 你说过,现在你又说不是第一次了?
Sure. It wasn't my first time. Big deal.
当然,那不是 有什么大不了的
It was more like a regular thing with you.And you weren't finding a still of Bob Dylan.
你经常光顾,你不是去找鲍勃·迪伦的旧照
You were planting photos of yourself in the archive.
你是在往那里放自己的照片
- What are you getting at? - Why would you do something like that?
- 你们得出什么结论了? - 你为什么要那么做?
To be noticed. Maybe urgently.
想被关注,那种感觉很迫切
- Maybe,yeah. - Uh-huh.
- 可能,是的 - 然后
How did that affect things with Brad at the coalition?
那怎么影响了你和布拉德在联盟中的关系?
How did it affect things at the coalition? I don't know.
那怎么影响了联盟的事?我不知道
You know,it was a drag.It really was a drag.
你知道,那是个推动 那是个推动力
Because I wanted my poems to go out with the fund-raiser mailing. Brad didn't.
因为我想我的诗能和搞赞助的信一起发出去 布拉德却不愿意
He was all obsessed with Shania and Pete Sampras.
他迷上了仙妮亚和皮特·桑普拉斯
Not what we were really supposed to be focusing on... hurt.
现在我们讨论到正题了--伤害
You planted photos of yourself and your poems at Schottinger's. Brad didn't respect you.
你在史廷桀放了很多自己的照片和诗 布拉德看不起你
- No,he didn't.- And yet you brought him into the open spaces coalition.
- 他看不起我 - 尽管这样你还是带他加入了空地联盟
- Why is that?- I needed the sponsor to take my cause to another level.
- 为什么? - 因为我需要赞助商来提升我活动的档次
That's why. Why else would I do it?
那就是原因 否则我♥干♥嘛要那么做?
- Like we said. To be noticed. - This is absurd. Show me my folder.
- 如我所言,想被注意 - 这太荒谬了 把我的文件夹拿来
- No. That is not productive.- At the photo archive,you spent a lot of time...
- 不,那没用 - 在照片档案馆,你花很长的时间
Iooking at old Jessica Lange bathing suit stills,why?
看杰西卡·兰的老泳装照,为什么?
That's only because Lange comes before Markovski.
那是因为兰排在马科夫斯基的前面
I was putting my head shots under Markovski,and then "L" is right before it.
我把自己的大头照放到“马科夫斯基”那类里面 然后“L”打头的就在它前面一个
I might've looked at a little bit of Lange on the way out. What's the big deal?
我可能顺便看了一下兰 有什么关系么?
- Albert,baby,come on. - What,is it a crime? Is it a crime to look at Lange?
- 艾伯特,宝贝,不要这样么 - 怎么了?我犯罪了么?看看兰就有罪?
- Have you ever been in love? - What kind of question is that?
- 你恋爱过么? - 这是什么问题?
- Do you even believe in love? - Or do you only have fantasy relationships...
- 你还相信爱么? - 还是你只有幻想
because anything else would be too painful?
因为其他的一切都太痛苦了
Bernard,excuse me. But I'm making some progress here.
贝纳德,打扰一下 我这边才刚有了点进展
So am I,darling. So am I.
我也是,亲爱的 我也是
Oh,no,no. I'm not going in that thing.Every time I go in there...
哦,不,不 我不要到那里面去,每次我进去
it's all hating faces that I have to chop up with a machete.
总是看到一堆想拿砍刀切碎的脸
And then they multiply.And we're going to address that right now.
然后他们的数量越来越多 所以我们现在就得把这问题解决
- Okay? - I'll leave it to you.
- 好吧 - 交给你了
Come on. You can't retreat.Back into the fray,Albert. Let's go.
快点,你不能退缩 回到恐惧中 艾伯特 上吧
I'm in your corner.
我在你这边
Okay,Albert,I want you to melt your usual identity like you did before.
好的,艾伯特 我要你像以前一样忘记自己的身份
Stop looking at me.
不要盯着我看
I said stop looking at me.
我说不要盯着我看
- Dawn is gonna love doing spots for the open spaces.- Who's Dawn?
- 道恩会很乐意为空地联盟宣传的 - 道恩是谁?
Miss Huckabees. Dawn.
哈克比小姐,道恩
- She loves your poems. The one about the rock.- Nobody sits like this rock sits.
- 她喜欢你的诗,那首关于岩石的 - 『无人能像这块巨石般岿然不动』
That's the one. She loves poems.She loves forests,meadows,getting outside.
就是这首,她喜欢诗 她喜欢森林,草地,野外
We'll just throw theJet Skis on the trailer and head to the mountains.
我们把喷气式划艇扔到拖车里 就向山野进发
Wait,you guys... You go with MissHuckabees?
等等,你们和哈克比小姐在一起?
- She was doing some print work for us...- Albert? Albert?
- 她给我们做一些印刷的工作 - 艾伯特?艾伯特?
Forget Brad. Come back to me. Where are you? Where are you?
忘记布拉德吧,回到我这里 你在哪?在哪?
Albert.Picture a tree in a field.
艾伯特,想象田野里的一棵树
Good. Now put someone you respect in the tree.
好,现在把你尊敬的一个人放到树上去
- Hey,dickweed.- Still Brad Stand.
- 嘿,臭小子 - 还是布莱德·斯坦德
- Add someone else. - Like who?
- 加上其他人? - 比如说?
You know,someone who can understand things. Someone who can help you.
比如,某些懂道理的人 可以帮你的人
- Who's your guide? - Well,I use Magritte,a Belgian surrealist.
- 你用谁? - 哦,我用玛格丽特,一个比利时超现实主义者
- I got someone. - Who is it?
- 我想到了 - 谁?
Mrs. Schirmir. She was my high school English teacher. She helped me.
施密尔太太,我高中的英语老师 她帮过我
- All right,good. - He pushed her out of the tree.
- 好,不错 - 他把她推下了树
Okay,Mrs. Schirmir has a vacuum cleaner,Albert,that sucks up fear.
好吧,施密尔太太有个吸尘器 艾伯特,那能消除恐惧
Now she's going to send you rays of security and complete acceptance.
现在她要向你放出安全和认可的光
He chopped her head off!
他把她的头砍掉了
Hold on. Hold on. Hold on.You're doing well.
坚持住 你干的不错
Now,don't give up now Didn't she vacuum a lot?
现在,别放弃 她是不是经常用吸尘器了?
But then he vacuumed her. I had to chop him up with a machete.
对,然后他把她吸进去了 我必须用砍刀砍他
Okay,Albert. I can let you in on a couple of secrets.
好,艾伯特,我可以告诉你几个秘密
One,your mind is always occupied on something...
首先,你的思想总被某些事占据着
so it may as well be something helpful like Mrs. Schirmir and her vacuum cleaner.
所以施密尔太太和她的吸尘器就会有用
Two,there is no such thing as you and me.
第二,『你』和『我』这种概念是不存在的
So then there's just nothing?
所以什么都没有了?
Three,there's no such thing as nothing.
第三,没有叫『什么都没有』的东西
There is no remainder in the mathematics of infinity.
在无穷大的数学语言里没有余数
There's only the blanket.
只有毯子
I thought I understood the blanket. Now I'm not sure.
我曾以为理解了毯子的事 但我现在不这么看了
Flags and bags! Huckabees says,"Happy birthday,Mr. President."
旗子和包包! 哈克比说,生日快乐,总裁先生
50% off all knapsacks and pocketbooks.
背包和笔记本全部5折
Oh,say,can you see how good this looks?
为您量身定做的购物体验
Let freedom ring.At Huckabees...
让自♥由♥的钟声敲响 你要的商品应有尽有
the everything store.
欢迎来到哈克比
"Huckabees cornucopia of stuff we all want.
“我们都喜欢哈克比丰富的商品”
"But what happened to the gazelles? Were they squashed...
『但瞪羚们命运又是如何呢? 是不是…』
under the CD department?"
『被灭绝在CD部门了』
- Hey,Albert,how's it goin'? - What are you doing here,Brad?
- 嘿,艾伯特,你怎么样了? - 布拉德,你在这干嘛?
I met Brad when I was investigating you.
在调查你的时候,我遇到了布拉德
He called with his own existential conundrum. That's all.
他打电♥话♥告诉了我们他自己的存在性难题 就是这样
- I'm really glad I found out about these people.- That's bullshit.
- 我很高兴能发现这些人 - 胡扯
He doesn't care about things like this.
因为他对这些事根本就不关心
Bring me the African guy. Where's that African guy?
那非洲男呢 那非洲男哪里去了
- Dude,what're you talking about? - Why does he get to write poetry?
电影精选列表