中间省略 然后你在这里 这是你
Blah,blah,blah.And let's say over here,this is you.
你21岁 有着深色头发和其它一些特质
And,you're... I don't know,you're 21. You got dark hair,etc.
然后薇薇安在这里 她是我的妻子和同事
And over here,this is Vivian,my wife and colleague.
这里是埃菲尔铁塔 这是巴黎
Then over here,this is the Eiffel tower,right? It's Paris.
这是打响的一场战争 这是博物馆
And this is a war.And this is,uh,a museum.
这是疾病 这是高♥潮♥
And this is a disease. And this is an orgasm.
这是一个汉堡包
And this is a hamburger.
- 所有东西都长得一样? - 没错
- Everything is the same even if it's different. - Exactly.
但我们的头脑已经遗忘了这一点 我们认为事物都是独♥立♥存在的
But our everyday mind forgets this.We think everything is separate.
是受限的 我在这里 你在那里 这点是真的
Limited. I'm over here.You're over there. Which is true.
但这并不是真♥相♥的全部 我们都被无形的线连接在一起
But it's not the whole truth because we're all connected.
我们之间 是存在联♥系♥的
Because we... are connected.
- 当然 当然 - 对么
- Sure. Sure. Sure. Sure. - Okay?
- 是啊 - 好了 现在我们需要了解
- Yeah. - All right,now,we need to learn...
如何从日常的生活中看见这毯子的真♥相♥
how to see the blanket truth all the time.
这就是我们的目的
Right in the everyday stuff. And that's what this is for.
- 为什么? - 什么为什么
- Why? - Why what?
为什么我得学会从日常的生活中看见这毯子的真♥相♥
Why do I need to learn how to see the blanket thing all the time in the everyday stuff?
你不希望在全局上出差错吧
You wouldn't want to miss out on the big picture,would you?
- 嗯 - 这也是你来这里的部分原因 对吧
- Uh-uh. - That's partly why you're here,right?
我现在说的正是你想知道的
And this is it. I'm talking about it right now.
你需要花点时间才会明白
It will take a while for you to get it,you know?
但这对你大有裨益
But... it will help you.
- 怎么说? - 等你明白了这毯子的含义 你就会发现
- How? - When you get the blanket thing you can relax...
你想要的 想成为的 你都已经拥有了
because everything you could ever want or be,you already have and are.
- 听起来不错吧 - 很不错
- That sound pretty good? - That sounds very good.
- 好啦 进去吧 - 你要我进去?
- All right,get in. - You want me to get in?
- 进到这里去? - 对
- So,get in here? - Yeah.
- 进去之后会发生什么事 - 你会知道的
- What's going to happen to me in there? - Oh,hey,you're gonna see.
你会发现的
You'll find out.
这件套装的目的 马科夫斯基显示 是帮助你
The purpose of this suit,Mr. Markovski,is to help shut down...
隔绝日常的感觉 让你从平时的身份中分离
your everyday perceptions and give up your usual identity...
除去你和其它一切事物间的障碍
that you think separates you from everything.
这间房♥间 这条街
This room,this street...
这座城市 这个国家 经济
this town,this country,this economy...
历史 这个星球
this history,this planet.
你的身体 你的感觉 你的工作
Your body,your senses,your job.
一切你赖以定位的东西都不复存在
Everything that you identify with.
嘿 老兄 你好么 你真是个混♥蛋♥
Hey,man. How's it going? You're an asshole.
亲爱的 我们要让你好看
We will fucking destroy you,deary.
拿到大鲨鱼奥尼尔的签名了 我爱死他了
Got Shaquille O'Neal. I like Shaq.
嘿
Hey.
- 布莱德·斯坦德 - 你好
- Brad Stand. - Hey,how are you?
空地联盟这次又有何贵干
So what's the Open Spaces take on that?
嗯,我认为你们可以在一些废弃的地方重建
Well,I think you guys can definitely rebuild in areas...
而不需要破坏那些未开垦地
that are already run-down instead of tearing up new land.
- 未开垦地 未开垦地 - 我们可以考虑这个提议
- New land. New land. - We're open to that.
这是我们空地联盟的目标 我们不会放弃
That's who we are at Open Spaces. We can't throw that away.
我们没有让你们放弃 我跟你直说吧
We're not asking you to throw that away.I'm not gonna bullshit you,right?
这样做一部分是考虑到要给传媒一个我们发展壮大的印象
Part of this is we took a beating in the press for all our growth.
所以才在短时间内看了很多新店
Opening so many stores in such a short time.
如果我们和空地联盟合作
So if we work with you and your Open Spaces Coalition...
能够帮助提升哈克比的品牌形象么
is that gonna help the Huckabees image?
当然 对我有益么 是的
Yes. Does it help me? Yes.
我们能够及时从哈克比的成功公♥关♥中受益么?当然
Do I benefit from getting some great P.R.for Huckabees when we need it? Absolutely.
我关心保护未开垦地的事么?我当然关心
But do I care about saving the open spaces? Yes,I do.
看什么看 你有病啊
Don't look at me.What's wrong with you?
你这个小贱♥人♥
Beat it,you little pussy.
- 你有病啊 - 小贱♥人♥ - 你真是个混♥蛋♥
- What's wrong with you? - Pussy. - You're an asshole.
- 怎么样 还好么
- How are you? Okay? You doing okay?
你不是说要让我放松么
I thought you said that was going to relax me.
达到一定境界后就会放松了 你回家还得多练习
Eventually,but you have to practice at home. Okay?
你思想还有很多层没被剥开吧 对吧 知道么
You got a lot of layers in there,don't you? Huh? All right?
- 好吧 - 嗯
- Yeah. - Okay.
怎么在家练习这个 我没这样的东西啊
How am I supposed to practice at home?I don't have one of these.
这不重要 你只需要...
It doesn't matter.What you can do... It...
戴上眼罩 或者闭上眼睛就行
Just use an eye mask or shut your eyes,okay?
哦
Oh.
哦
Oh.
嗨 我现在该做些什么呢
Um,hi. What should I be doing?
像平常一样就行
Whatever you normally do.
我想感谢你为那棵橡树做的事
I wanted to thank you for what you did with the oak tree.
小时候我常在那上面玩 本以为我们有机会的
I played in that tree when I was little.I thought we had a chance...
结果他们已经把它砍了
but they chopped it to pieces.
我想问几个问题
Hi. I have some questions...
关于我女儿上学路上经过那个操场上面的电线
about power lines over the playground where my daughter goes to school.
请回电 我是马乔里 号♥码96...
Please call me.I'm Marjorie at 96...
- 嘿,我们得谈谈,兄弟 - 嘿,出什么事了?人都跑哪去了?
- Hey,we got to talk,man.- Hey,what's going on? Where is everybody?
- 布莱德把会议地点改了 - 什么?
- Brad moved the meeting.- He what?
- 改到哈克比公♥司♥了 - 听我说 你现在
- To Huckabees corporate.- Listen. Okay. I want you to do this.
马上帮我把电♥话♥接到总公♥司♥去
I want you to get me the national office on the phone right now.
告诉奥林·斯宾塞说布莱德意图劫持我的组织
Call Orrin Spence and tell him that Brad is trying to hijack my coalition.
你赶紧给我把那些传♥单♥
- outta the parking lot. - It's a free country. The poems work.
- 从停车场里清理走- 这国家自♥由♥了,那首诗见效了
- Oh,you are pissing people off. - Oh,no,I'm not.
- 哦,你在故意惹人生气么 - 哦,不,我没有
- Yeah,you really are. You're pissing people...- No,I'm not.
- 你有,你在惹人生气 - 不,我没有
If my poems had gone out with the Shania mailing,it'd be a different story.
如果我的诗和Shania的信一起发表 情况就不一样了
You know what? You're not leading this coalition anymore.
我告诉你 你不再是这个联盟的头了
- I am the coalition. I wrote the charter.- Uh-huh. Not for long.
- 我就是联盟,章程是我写的 - 嗯,不会太久了
- Tell him it's important.- I'm not going to any meeting at Huckabees.
- 告诉他这很重要 - 我不会参加在哈克比举办的任何会议
- I can't get 'em. - Can you just keep trying? Just keep trying.
- 我接不通 - 你就不能再试试?接着试
Orrin Spence. Brad cannot do this to us,all right?
奥林·斯宾塞 布拉德不能这样对我们 知道么
- How can she get you out of the charter,man? - She can't!
- 她怎么能把你赶走? - 她当然不能
This is my work situation,the one I was telling you about. It's a little...
这就是我的工作情况,我告诉过你的 有点…
I'll describe it later to you if we could just...
我迟些时候再跟你细说,如果我们能…
- Don't worry,Albert. We're gonna knock that meeting on its ass.- Copy these and get these out.
- 别急,艾伯特,我们会搞定那个会议的事的 - 复印然后把这些送出去
You're fighting suburban sprawl and this fellow,Brad Stand,and you have had a falling out.
你为郊区无规划发展的事而斗争 而且你和这个布莱德·斯坦德,有争执
Remember,I told you not to come by my work?
我不是叫你别到我工作的地方来么?
Oh,yes,I remember. Now,tell me,did the coalition inspire the poetry?
哦,是的,我记得 现在告诉我,是联盟让你产生了那首诗的灵感么?
- Or did the poetry inspire the coalition? - This is looking weird.
- 还是那首诗促使你建立了联盟? - 现在不是说这个的时候
- Can we schedule a time when you can come by? - This thread of your...
- 可以约别的时间再谈么? - 你的思路…
This has nothing to do with my coincidence.My coincidence has to do with an African man.
这和我的巧合都没关系 我的巧合只和一个非洲男有关
Viv! Viv! Mr. Corn is having a crisis.You better talk to him. Mr. Corn,crisis.
维维!维维!科恩先生有麻烦了 你最好和他谈谈 科恩先生 麻烦
- Tommy,what is it? - I got a serious situation here.
- 托米,什么事? - 我这里情况很严重
- Tell me what's happening.- She wants to talk about my work situation.
- 告诉我出什么事了 - 她想和我谈工作的事
- I want to know about my coincidences.- What's happening now?
- 我想了解巧合到底是怎么回事 - 现在到底怎么了?
This is what's happening now.She's spying...
就是这么回事 她监视我
- Talking about the blanket.- I don't want to do the blanket right now.
- 说说毯子的事 - 我现在不想谈毯子
Like this.
像这样
Wait a minute. Whoa. What's going on?
等等 这是怎么回事?
I need facts,Bernard,to piece together a theory.
我需要事实,伯纳德 这样才能建立一套理论
No time for infinity? Gotta piece together a theory?
连谈论无限宇宙的时间都不给了么?建立一套理论?
- This isn't cool. - What? What?
- 这真是太没劲了 - 什么?什么?
Listen,you go visit Mr. Corn.His wife is leaving him.
听着,你去看看科恩先生 他老婆要把他甩了
I think I've got a really hot lead,Bernard.
我已经掌握了充分的线索 伯纳德
Albert,the universe is an infinite sphere whose center is everywhere...
艾伯特 宇宙是个无限大的球体 任何一处都是它的中心
and whose circumference is nowhere.
它没有边界
Well,how can the center be everywhere if...
任何一处都是它的中心是怎么说 如果...
- She just dove into the back of Angela's car.- You gotta keep using the method.
- 她刚潜入安吉拉的车 - 你继续用这个方法,艾伯特
I gotta check on... on,uh,Mr. Corn right now,okay?
我要去看看… 嗯,科恩先生现在怎么样,好么?
That method works. Don't forget to use it,all right
那个方法很有效 别忘了用 知道么
Jimbo,everything on this lawn goes.
金博,草地上所有的东西都不要了
The microwave,the coffee grinder.
微波炉,咖啡机
Baby! Baby,come on.
宝贝,快点
Don't do this,please.
别这样,求求你
Hey,don't do this.
嘿,别这么做
- You don't need anyone. - That's not true. I need you guys.
- 你谁都不需要 - 不对,我需要你们
If nothing matters,how can I matter?
如果什么事都无关紧要,我又怎么会重要呢?
I don't know if nothingness matters or somethingness matters.
我不知道是什么都不重要 还是有些事重要
I'm trying to figure that out and I want you to help me.
我正在思考这个问题 我需要你的帮助
Somethingness,nothingness.You know what?
电影精选列表