- 嘿,你在说什么? - 他为什么写诗?
There's no gazelles in North America.Just so you know.
北美洲没有瞪羚,布拉德 你知道的
And that building squashing nature is my imagery. You don't write poetry.
那摧毁自然的房♥屋不过是我的比喻 你不懂诗人的想法
Everyone's intake procedure is different.
每个人接受的方法都不同
I asked Brad to write a poem.
是我叫布拉德写诗的
And it wasn't enough that you came to my coalition...
你到我的联盟里捣乱还不够
now you have to come here and do... Okay,okay.
现在又到这里来… 好吧
All right,that's good.
不错,很好
We're the same,Brad. It's all the blanket.
我们都是一样的,布拉德 整个世界就是个毯子
There you go. Give it a shot.
来吧 你试试
- That is wonderful,Albert. - Oh,honey,he's got it.
- 那太好了,艾伯特 - 哦,亲爱的,他明白了
How are things at the coalition,Brad?
布拉德,联盟怎么样了?
Great. Much smoother.
非常好,顺利多了
Great,I look forward to coming back and working with you.
好极了,我期待能回去和你并肩作战
I don't think that's going to happen,my friend.
朋友 我觉得这不太现实
I'm still in the charter.I built the coalition from scratch.
我还是组织的一员 是我一手建立起来的
Yeah. Yeah. Well,I don't want to cramp you here.
对,对,我也不想把你限制在这里
That's what you mean to do!That's exactly what you mean to do!
这就是你想做的! 一点都没错!
- What? - What? - What?
- 什么? - 什么?
You see what he's doing? Tell them what you're doing.
你看见他干的事了么? 告诉他们你在干什么
- What?
什么?
He's come here to conquer you like he conquered my coalition.
他来这是想征服你们的 如同征服我的联盟一样
And now he's here today to unnerve me so that when Orrin comes to town,I will blow it.
他今天来这想让我丧失勇气 然后等奥林来到镇子上的时候我就会把事情搞砸
- That's what you mean to do. - Albert,please!
- 这就是你的目的 - 艾伯特,别胡说了
- Oh,my God,Brad. You're killing me. - What are you talking about?
- 哦天啊 布莱德 我已经受不了你了 - 不知所云
What am I talking... Okay,when Orrin comes,I'll blow it.
我在说什么… 好吧,等奥林来到镇子上的时候我就会把事情搞砸
I'll get kicked out,and then he can do whatever he wants with the coalition.
我会被开除,然后他在组织里就可以无法无天了
- Who's Orrin? - Orrin is the Open Spaces national director.
- 奥林是谁? - 他是空地联盟的主席
He's coming to review our charter.
来视察我们这里情况的
I hope this isn't about Dawn. He has a crush on my girlfriend.
希望这不是道恩引起的 他对我女朋友有意思
- That's crazy! - Why do you stare at her?
- 我才没有! - 那你为什么盯着她看?
She's a model!
她是个模特
- I'm going home. - Oh,no! Albert,please.Stay with us for mancala hour.
- 我要回家了 - 不,艾伯特,和我们一起参加曼加拉时光吧
I'm gonna have a fucking ball at mancala hour,aren't I?
我要在他妈的曼加拉时光狂欢,是不是?
Maybe Albert should meet his other.
可能艾伯特该见见他的另一半了
What? Tommy? No,that's a bad idea right now.
什么?托米么?现在这可不是个好主意
Yes,a dicey move. Maybe even dangerous,but potentially inspired.
对,有点冒险,甚至是危险的 但很可能不错哦
Bernard,give them both a connection.
伯纳德,给他们俩搭搭桥
Maybe,but Tommy's in a bad direction.It could spread to Albert.
可能不错,但托米现在误入歧途了 他可能会影响艾伯特
You said Tommy was gonna be fine. What are you leaving out?
你说过托米会好起来的 漏考虑什么了么?
Nothing. Give him his other.It's an inspired idea. It's groovy.
没什么,给他见另一半 真有灵感,棒极了
The connection will come back to us,Bernard.
他们之间的联♥系♥会影响到我们的,贝纳德
- It all comes around. Like you say,take the long view.- Long view.
- 是值得的,从长远角度考虑 - 长远角度
- What's the other? - We're going to find out right now. Shh.
- 什么是另一半? - 我们现在就去找他,嘘
There was a drought.
有场干旱
There was no crop.
没有了收成
No olives.
没有橄榄
No soul of life.
没有生命的灵魂
No rabbit in the oven.
炉子里没有兔子
We mashed locusts and made bread.
我们捣碎蝗虫做面包
I have no idea what you guys are talking about.
我听不懂你们在说什么
I thought we were going to talk about petroleum.
本以为我们是来谈石油问题的
Mrs. Echevarria visits us once a year from Spain.
切维亚女士每年从西班牙来看我们一次
She's sort of a little treat for our clients.
她对我们的客户来说是个小奖励
A kind of spiritual petit four.
一种精神上的法式小甜点
Something that would be useful for you to be accustomed to.
一种你们习惯以后会很有帮助的事
- Yeah,a real treat. - You have received your answer.
- 对,真是个奖励 - 你已经得到了答案
Senorita,the petroleum situation was not created by nature...
女士,石油问题不是自然造成的
like the drought or the olives or any of that.
不像干旱,橄榄或者其他什么
It was created by people,and this is the facts.
它是由人类造成的 这就是事实
It was created by people who act like nothing's happening...
是由一些装作什么都没发生的人类造成的
- and that's causing all the problems. - No,no,Tommy.
- 那就是所有问题的症结 - 不,不,托米
- One question only. Uno. - Okay.
- 只能问一个问题 - 好的
- Here's the question... - No,no. I think...
- 这就是我的问题 - 不,不
You've had your question and the answer,Tommy,please. Senora is tired.
你已经得到问题的答案了 托米,别这样,女士累了
Senorita,why do people only ask themselves deep questions...
女士,为什么人们只在不顺的时候
when something really bad happens?
才明白自己需要深刻反省呢
Then they forget all about it after. Right?
反省过后很快又忘得一干二净,不是么?
How come people are self-destructive?
为什么人类有自我毁灭的倾向?
And third,I refuse to use petroleum...
第三,我拒绝使用石油
but there's no way I can stop its use in my lifetime,is there?
但我却没法真正做到,是么?
Jimmy Carter would have a great electric car by now.
吉米·卡特本来今天可以坐上电动车的
I could have a Cadillac Escalade,and it would be electric.
我本该有辆卡迪拉克的越野车 而且它该是电动的
- I wouldn't have to ride on my bicycle. - That is three questions.
- 我不该骑自行车的 - 你已经问了三个问题了
I paid my money and I want a fucking answer.So just give me a second.
我付了钱,就是他妈的想要个答案 你再等一下
I know,dear boy. We wanted you to meet Albert.
我知道,好孩子 我想让你见见艾伯特
- I thought you said next week. - It turns out he can use a connection sooner than later.
- 你不是说下周见么 - 因为早点介绍你们认识会比较好
Tommy has been working with us since that...
托米一直和我们一起
The big September thing.He's going to be your other.
从那次9月份的大事件以后 他将是你的另一半
- What is it exactly? - Like a buddy system I think.
- 到底什么意思? - 我猜是一个伙伴系统
When we dismantle,it can get kind of rough. And it helps...
当我们精神进化的时候,那段时期可能比较困难
to have a friend going through the same.
如果有个朋友一起来会好很多
Do you drive a car?
你自己开车么?
A bike. Sometimes I take the bus.
自行车
偶尔我会坐巴士
Good. That's good. I like that.I can see why they put us together.
好,很好,我喜欢 明白他们为什么把我们组合在一起了
- Tommy Corn. - Albert Markovski.
- 托米·科恩 - 艾伯特·马科夫斯基
- I'll be your other. - Join us for mancala hour.
- 我是你的拍档 - 参加我们的曼加拉时光吧
- Come. Come. Gracias,senora.
来,来 谢谢,女士
- What's happening with your case? - I don't know.
- 你的案子怎么样了? - 我不知道
- What do you mean? - They won't let me see my coincidence file.
- 什么意思? - 他们不让我看巧合事件的文件
You want them to solve a coincidence? That's why you came here?
想让他们解决一个巧合事件? 这是你来的原因?
- Yeah,that's why I came here. - Who's the girl?
- 对,这是我来的原因 - 那女孩是谁?
The face of Huckabees.
哈克比的代言人
- Tops and mops? - That's her.
- 那个『上衣和抹布』? - 就是她
- I doubt your coincidence is meaningful. - Why?
- 我怀疑你的巧合事件没什么意义 - 为什么?
I have a book by a French thinker named Caterine Vauban.
我有本书是法国思想家凯特林·乌邦写的
She says the same thing they say here about dismantling your reality to see the big picture.
她和他们一样 主张拆解真实世界以清晰地看见全局 和事物本质
- What's the difference? - Here,they say everything's connected in the blanket.
- 那有什么地方不同么? - 他们说所有事物都包含在毯子上了
Vauban says nothing's connected. It's all random and cruel. It doesn't matter what you do.
乌邦说所有的事都是孤立的 他们都是随机和残酷的,不管你怎么做
That's nihilism,Tommy!
那是虚无主义,托米!
They find it threatening.But it is very convincing.
他们认为那个理论很危险 但它确实很有说服力
You know,my ex-girl won't let me see my daughter.
你知道,我的前妻不让我看自己的女儿
She's brainwashing her not to think or feel.
她给她洗♥脑♥ 让她失去自主思考和感知的能力
- What kind of reality is that? - Not this one.
- 多残酷的事实啊? - 不是这个
Exactly. I think you shouldjust look in your file if you want to.
对,我认为如果你想,就该看看自己的文件
- How am I gonna look at my file? - You wanna see your file?
- 怎么看? - 你真想看?
I'll distract them. You slip in for it.
我转移他们的注意力 你溜进去
Act naturally. Here comes your boy.
表现自然点 你朋友来了
Hey,you play mancala?
嘿,你玩曼加拉么?
Didn't know you were interested in existential issues,Brad.
不知你对存在性的问题也有兴趣啊,布莱德
Why? 'Cause I'm a dumb sales executive instead of a sensitive artist like you?
为什么?因为我是个无趣的销♥售♥主管 而不像你是个敏感的艺术家?
No,I just never heard you talk about it. That's all.
不,只是我从没听你说起过 仅此而已
Why do you think I joined the Open Spaces Coalition,man?
你认为我为什么参加空地联盟?
- I thought you cared about the issues. - I do.
- 你对那些事情关心 - 是的
Obviously you had a different agenda,didn't you?
你显然是另有安排
- What books do you read? - What books do I read?
- 你都看什么书? - 我看什么书?
Phil Jackson's Sacred Hoops.
菲尔·杰克逊的《公牛王朝传奇》
Really. I read the galleys when it arrived at Huckabees,and you know what?
真的,哈克比到货的时候我都会看的 你知道么?
Seriously,that book's got some good questions. You should read it.
那本书提出了很多不错的问题 你该读一读
Isn't it sports questions in that book?
书上是运动类的问题么?
No,wise ass. PhilJackson's a smart guy.All right,come on.
不 菲尔·杰克逊是个聪明人
It was an honest question,Brad.
我是认真地在问你 布莱德
Felt a little hostile.I feel the same thing from him.
我感觉到了敌意
- Who the hell are you? - Who the hell are you?
- 你是哪根葱? - 你是哪根葱?
You wanna go? Get out of here man.
你想出去练练?
Hey,don't be a jerk,buddy. Come on. Don't be a...
嘿,别这么粗鲁 快点,别…
- That's funny! He pushed him! - It is not funny!
- 有意思!他推了他一下 - 这可一点意思没有
- Hey,he assaulted me,man. He tried to attack me. - Hey!
- 嘿,他动手了,他意图袭击我 - 嘿
- I tried to... You're dancing with my girl.- Yeah.
- 我是想…你在和我女友跳舞 - 是的
- You wanna dance? - No,I don't wanna dance.
- 你想跳? - 不,我不想
电影精选列表