from pure being to human suffering.
从纯粹的人到受苦受难的人
But isn't the drama and suffering less if we do the ball thing every day?
但是如果我们每天尽情玩乐 会不会少受点苦?
Don't call it "the ball thing." Call it "pure being."
别叫它“玩乐的事” 称它为“纯粹的活法”
Doesn't the pure being,ball thing make the day-to-day suffering easier?
难道纯粹的存在,玩乐的事 不会使日常的苦难更好受些吗?
- Yeah. - No,it doesn't.
- 对 - 不,不是的
You're wrong. We're gonna do this every day.
你错了,我们每天都要做这些事
- We'll show you. It'll make it easier.- I'll prove it to you.
- 我们会让你看见的,这会让你更容易接受 - 我会证明给你们看
Human drama is inevitable.
人生的戏剧是不可避免的
Suffering cannot be diminished.You cannot escape,Tommy.
痛苦不会减少 你逃不了的,托米
You'll see. Existence is a cruel joke...
你们等着瞧 我们的存在就是一个残酷的玩笑
that entices in a form of desire.
它诱使人们产生欲望
- Absurd theater of desire. - I know,buddy,it hurts. It's painful.
- 各种荒谬的欲望都在人生的剧场上演 - 我明白 这很受伤 很痛苦
- Wait here. - Where you goin'?
- 你在这里等着 - 你去哪?
To meditate on desire and suffering.
去思考欲望和苦难
- Can I come? - No.
- 我可以来吗? - 不行
Okay.
好吧
I'll see you in a little bit. We'll do more,um,pure being? Pain...
一会见 我们会多做一会,嗯, 纯粹的存在,痛苦?
I hope so.
但愿
Don't fucking leave me.
如此
You look ugly! No,no,no.
你真难看!不,不,不
- Hold up. - No. No.
- 等等,别走 - 不,不
- No,go back inside. - Can I have my car keys?
- 回里面去 - 我能拿回我的车钥匙吗?
You can't keep coming to work if you dress like that.
如果你还那样穿着打扮就不能回去工作
Me and Daryl made some spots Marty's gonna love.
我和达里尔做了些场景 马蒂会喜欢的
These are the best tops around.
这些都是最好的上衣
Last time,last year,not so good.
上次,去年 根本不怎么样
But now,this is the truth.
但是现在, 这就是事实
Marty's gonna hate them,Dawn.
马蒂会讨厌这些的,道恩
- He's gonna hate them. - There's glass between us.
- 他会讨厌它们了 - 这副眼镜隔在我们之间
You can't deal with my infinite nature,can you?
你不是没法适应我多变的天性吗?
That is so not true. Wait,what does that even mean?
那不是真的 等等 那到底是什么意思?
We've talked about your intimacy problem.What's the core of it?
我们讨论过你的性生活问题 问题的关键是什么?
Intimacy is combo of infinites.
性生活是无限可能的结合
I'm definitely gonna have an intimacy problem with you if you keep dressing like that.
如果你还穿成那样 我肯定会和你有问题
- Well,it's only been a week. - One day is too much.
- 好吧,这只有一个星期而已 - 一天我都受不了
The people at the office are freaking out.
办公室里的人都给吓坏了
You could get free,Brad,but you think you have to be Superman in control.
你可以自♥由♥ 布莱德 但你认为自己必须是掌握一切的超人
And that means you are the source instead of part of the infinite.
那就是说你是源泉,而不是无穷的一部分
- And that makes it too hard for us,baby.- Stop talking to me like that.
- 那对我们来说太艰辛了,宝贝 - 别这样跟我说话
- You hired the detectives.- You don't have to listen to every word they say.
- 是你雇了侦探 - 你不必去听他们说的每句话
- How am I supposed to know which parts to listen to? - I'll tell you.
- 我怎么知道哪些可以听? - 我会告诉你的
No,that's confusing.
不 那样就更奇怪了
- Take that off. Take it off. - No. Can I have my car keys,please?
- 脱掉它,脱掉它 - 我不脱,我可以拿回我的车钥匙吗?
- Give me my glasses. - No.
- 把我的眼镜还给我 - 不给
- Give me my glasses. - You give me my car keys.
- 把我的眼镜还给我 - 你先还我的车钥匙
- No. - Yes.
- 不给 - 给我
You stay at home.Till you dress normal...
你好好呆在家里 你要是不换件正常衣服
you don't come to work.
就别给我去上班
Trees and bees...
树和蜜蜂
- Hey,Daryl,where are you? - Hi,honey.
- 嘿,达里尔, 你去哪儿了? - 嗨,宝贝
- Dawn,this is Heather. - Hey,I'm Heather.
- 道恩,这是海瑟 - 嘿, 我是海瑟
- Let's do it. - Let's make a commercial.
- 我们开始吧 - 我们开始拍吧
- I'm a really big fan of yours. - Well,thanks.
- 我是你们的忠实粉丝 - 哦,谢谢
- It's so weird to meet my voice. - Welcome to the family.
- 听自己的声音感觉真奇怪 - 欢迎加入我们这个大家庭
What? This script only has my lines,and I don't see another character here.
什么?剧本里只有我的台词,没有其他人啊
- I told you,you are the trademark voice of Huckabees. - So...
- 我告诉过你,你的声音是哈克比的标志 - 那么
- Right. So what's the problem? - She's the voice.
- 对,那么问题是什么? - 她只是声音
- I'm the face. - Go,Heather.
- 我才是形象 - 继续,海瑟
- Girl,you could...
- 妹子,你可以...
All this,and brains too.
所有这些, 还有头脑也是
Son of a bitch,Daryl!
狗♥娘♥养♥的,达里尔
They want me back in a bikini?
他们希望我穿回比基尼?
- Dawn,please. - Wake up,pretty girl.
- 请别这样,道恩 - 醒醒吧,美女
- The joke's on you! The joke is on you! - Ow! Ow!
- 他们在耍你! 他们在耍你! - 哎哟!哎哟!
- No,stop. - Don't look at me. I just want to be left alone.
- 不, 住手 - 别看着我,我只想一个人静一静
I'm sick of this. I'm sick of you all looking at me.
我讨厌这样 我讨厌你们全都这样看着我
Look at me. Please,please,please,everybody.
看着我,求你们了 求你们了 ,求你们每个人都看着我
Everybody look at me now. I am so pretty.I am so pretty. Look at me.
现在每个人都注视着我,我是如此美丽 我是如此可爱,看着我
Everybody just wants to be me. I'm pretty.
每个人都想和我一样,我很漂亮
- Shania's on the stage. We've got the executives here... - That's great.
- 仙妮亚站在舞台上,这里站主管… - 太棒了
Working their way back to the,uh,lesser donators.
沿原路走回到,呃, 第二重要的捐赠者
Right. Well,when we did the Garth benefit in Dallas...
好,当我们运作达拉斯的加斯慈善会的时候
- we put the $10,000 donors up here. - Wow,Garth.
- 我们让捐 $10,000 的人站这 - 哇,加斯么!
Was that Garth Garth,or Chris Garth?
那是加斯·加斯还是克里斯·加斯?
- That's classic Garth. The best.- Classic Garth costs.
- 是通常说的那个,最棒的 - 典型加斯风范
Yeah,so,when we did the Garth benefit in Dallas,that's what we...
当我们运作达拉斯的加斯慈善会的时候,我们…
Where's Marty? Where is he?
马蒂在哪里? 他去哪了?
Have you even seen my commercials?
你看过我的广♥告♥吗?
- Have you? I'm doing this for you. - Oh,my God.
- 你究竟看过吗? 我这样做是为了你 - 哦,我的上帝
- They're your detectives,and they gave me this truth. - Wow. Nutty.
- 他们是你派来的侦探,而且他们告诉了我事实 - 哇噢,真够狂的
Do you understand? There's glass between us!
你明白吗? 我们之间还隔层玻璃!
Don't look at me like that!
别那样看着我
- Hey,hey. Hey... - There you are,Marty.
- 嗨,嗨,嗨 - 你在这,马蒂
- Why don't you like my spots? - Honey,this look is hurting you and it's hurting Huckabees.
- 你什么不喜欢我的场景? - 宝贝,这样的打扮有损你的和哈克比的形象
- This is myself. - Then you won't speak at the benefit as yourself.
- 这就是我自己 - 那你就不能作为你自己在慈善会上发言
- That is not Huckabees. - I am still Huckabees.
- 那不是哈克比 - 我仍然是哈克比
- Not in that bonnet.- It's in my eyes,Marty.
- 戴了那帽子就不是了 - 是在我眼中,马蒂
It's like that story of the cave.
这就像那个山洞故事一样
What in God's name is happening to you?
你到底发生什么事了?
We trusted you. We took care of you.We made you into a national icon.
我们相信你 我们会照顾你 我们把你打造成国民偶像
Pulled you out of a mall.Eh,you've been given everything by Huckabees.
把你从一家小商店带出来 哈克比给了你所有的一切
- Fuck-a-bees!
- 哈他妈的克比
Bradley,there's board members here.
布莱德利,董事会的人在这呢
- She's knocking on the glass...- That's not gonna look too good for a new corporate guy.
- 她正在敲玻璃 - 这对于一个新合伙人来说影响不好
- What? I got corporate? - You got corporate.
- 什么?我有合伙人? - 你有合伙人
- I got corporate? - Yeah,you got corporate. Now go and contain her.
- 我有合伙人了? - 你有合伙人了,现在快去管管她
All right? She said,"Fuck-a-bees."
成么 她刚说了“哈他妈的克比”
- Yeah. - She said fuck...
- 哦 - 她说他妈的
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
What are you doing to us?
你对我们都做了些什么呢?
I'm in my tree. I'm talking to the Dixie Chicks...
我在树上 我在和Dixie Chicks说话呢…
and they're making me feel better.
他们使我感觉好些了
Well,I think the Dixie Chicks would like you to know that I just got promoted.
好吧,我想Dixie Chicks想让你知道我刚刚升了职
- What? - V.P. For public affairs.
- 什么? - 公共事务的副总裁
I got corporate,Dawn.
我当了合伙人,道恩
I'm sorry you had to go through all this. It's for the greater good.
我非常难过你必须要经历这些 这是为了你以后更好
I went to the detectives to shake Albert out of the coalition.
我让那些侦探去把艾伯特挤出联盟
- I admit that. - This doesn't make sense.
- 我承认 - 这没什么意义
Sweetheart,you're mixing yourself up.
甜心,你把自己混淆了
Listen,you're mixing it all up.
听着宝贝,你把所有的事都混淆了
- Wait a second. - Huh.
- 等等 - 哈
Do you even care about the marsh and the woods?
你还在乎那些沼泽和森林吗?
Yes,I care about the marsh and the woods.Albert was not gonna save 'em his way.
对, 我在乎那些沼泽和森林 艾伯特没法用他那套拯救它们的
You don't go through the back door with a poem and a bonnet.
我们不该带着烟囱帽,吟着诗,走后门
You go through the front door with a tie,and you own the marsh and the woods.
应该带着领带从前门大摇大摆地走 才能拥有沼泽和森林
That's how you're gonna save 'em.
就应该这样拯救它们
- Let's celebrate. - Mm-hmm.
- 让我们庆祝一下 - 嗯
- You want some new clothes? - Yeah.
- 你想要新衣服? - 对
- I'll get you whatever you want. What do you need? - I don't know.
- 我会让你得到你所有想要的,你想要什么? - 我不知道
- Pedicure? - Yeah,but do I have to be pretty all the time?
- 修脚师? - 是的,但是我必须一直都保持可爱漂亮吗
Well,you know,you have a choice.
你知道你可以选择的
But,no,it's not a choice. I do have to be pretty.
不,我没有选择 我必须当个漂亮女孩
Well,I'm pretty sure the Dixie Chicks would want you to spread your love...
我肯定Dixie Chicks想让你把爱心传播出去
here where you can at Huckabees.
你可以在这里做这件事 在哈克比
Right. That's good.
对 很好
You know what? You got Albert fired.
你知道吗? 你害艾伯特被炒了
Stay positive. Bermuda. Jet Skis. Pie coladas. All right?
乐观点,百慕大群岛,水上喷气滑板 椰浆鸡尾酒,对吗?
- Yeah. - When you leave the office,will you go through the back door?
- 是 - 当你离开办公室的时候会走后门吗?
Okay? 'Cause you don't look so good today.
还好吗? 你今天看上去不太好
Okay. Okay.
还好,没事
电影精选列表