能帮我签名吗?
These are still the old pictures.
这些都是老照片了
This is a collector's item for sure. Thank you so much.
这肯定值得珍藏了, 非常感谢
- What's this,Dawn? - Do you love me?
- 这是什么意思,道恩? - 你爱我吗?
- I think so. - With the bonnet?
- 我爱你 - 即使我带着这帽子?
Uh... N...
嗯,不
It's over,Brad.
我们玩完了 布拉德
I had a fire and almost died,and he came.
我从大火中死里逃生 是他赶来了
And he almost died 'cause he cares about the same things.
他差点死了 因为他和我关心同一件事
- And that shows there's no nothing,even when you die. - It's okay.
- 那表明没有虚无那么回事,当你要死的时候也一样 - 好吧
And he likes the bonnet.
还有 他喜欢这帽子
Excuse me. We have a V.I.P. Function here.
对不起 我们这里是贵宾区
I need to ask you guys to leave,please.
请你们离开
The gentleman behind the bush,you have to leave,please.
躲在树丛后面的先生 你也一样
One world. One store.Huckabees,the everything store.
一个世界,一家商店 哈克比,什么都有的商店
Shopping,nature,together.
购物,自然 都在一起
- Did they let you in to the benefit? - I didn't even try to get in.
- 他们让你进慈善会了么? - 我根本不想进去
Brad,I thought about chopping your head off with a machete many times.
布拉德,我曾经好几次想用刀砍掉你的脑袋
I thought about hacking you up with an ax,Albert...
艾伯特,我想用斧子攻击你
and smashing your face in with a baseball bat.
并用棒球棍猛砸你的脸
Eighteenth floor.
十八层
- You going up? - We're going down.
- 你们上去? - 我们是下去的
- Uh,no,I think you're going up.- Right you are. Come on in.
- 嗯,不是吧,我觉得你们好像在上楼 - 你说的对,进来吧
Ma'am.
夫人
- Oh... Uh. - MaryJane!
- 哦 - 玛丽·简
- Oh,at last. - How could you?
- 哦, 最后一个 - 你怎么能够这样?
- How could you do that to us,you liar? - This is a win for us. Come on.
- 你怎么能对我们做那些,你这个骗子? - 这对我们来说是个胜利
A Dexicorp mall in my grandfather's forest is not exactly a win.
一个购物商店正在我祖父的森林里开始建造 我们根本没有胜利
And they've already started surveying to...to start construction.
他们已经开始调查... 开始建造...
- We saved the marsh. - By giving them the woods.
- 我们救了沼泽 - 然后把森林拱手送给他们?
Are we going up or what?
我们是上去还是该怎么样?
All you did was make Huckabees look good.That's all you did.
你所做的一切都是为了哈克比好 那就是你所做的
Albert,how can you be calm? Did you hear what Brad did?
艾伯特,你怎么能镇静下来? 你听到布拉德都做了什么吗?
- I'm dealing with it. - Sit with me and Shania. You'll see this is a win for us.
- 我正在处理这件事 - 和我,仙妮亚在一起,你将明白胜利是我们的
- Shania doesn't give a shit! - Oh,Shania cares.
- 仙妮亚根本不在乎! - 哦,仙妮亚她在乎
- Let's go! - Shania doesn't give a shit!
- 我们走吧 - 仙妮亚根本不在乎
- We saved the marsh... - Fuck him!
- 我们拯救了沼泽 - 去他妈的!
- So you sold out the woods? - This new mall is going to be very eco-friendly.
- 你们把森林卖♥♥了? - 这个新商场会着重保护生态环境的
I saved half the trees. Did I sell out the woods?
我拯救了一半的树 我把森林都卖♥♥了吗?
I don't know. I tried to do some good. You know,I saved half of'em.
我不知道,我想做些有意义的事 你知道,我拯救了一半的树
Brad,I torched yourJ et Skis.
布拉德,我烧了你的划水板
- And my house? - No,just yourJet Skis.
- 还有我的房♥子? - 不,只有你的划水板
It spread to the house.I'm sorry.
后来火烧到房♥子里去了 对不起
Thirty-sixth floor.
三十六层楼
You guys going down?
你们是在下楼?
Good.
很好
Who is that? You or me?
那是谁? 你还是我?
Give me...
拿来
Give me that!
拿来
Hit the alarm.
快按报♥警♥器
- You're only smashing yourself,Brad! - Yeah.
- 你只是在砸你自己, 布拉德! - 对
And now I'm smashing myself!
我在打我自己!
Now I'm smashing myself!
我在打我自己!
- Stop it! - Twenty-first floor.
- 住手 - 二十一层楼
Shania.
仙妮亚
Brad,do you realize when they destroy the woods...
布拉德,你有没有意识到当他们破坏了森林
- No,let me explain. - The average temperature of the marsh rises five degrees?
- 不,让我解释 - 沼泽的平均温度就会上升五度?
- The entire food chain is degraded,starting with frogs. - Let me explain.
- 整个食物链都会被破坏,从青蛙开始 - 让我解释一下
Let me explain. Okay,but we saved half the woods.
让我解释一下 好吧,但是我们救了一半的森林
I'm a vegetarian,Brad. I eat tofu tuna.
我是素食主义者, 布拉德. 我吃素金枪鱼
With the mayo,and you liked it!
你会喜欢蛋黄酱的!
Shania,I'm Albert. I used to run the Open Spaces Coalition.
仙妮亚,我是艾伯特 我过去是负责空地联盟的
- She knew my name. See? - So what if she knew your name?
- 她知道我的名字,看到没? - 她知道你的名字又怎么样?
I was only joking,man. Come on.
我只是在说笑
Yeah,okay,I'm caught up in that shit.
对,是的 我被胡言乱语迷住了
- So am I. That's how I bought into you. - Eighteenth floor.
- 我也是的, 那就是我怎样变成了你 - 十八楼
Albert,we owe you an apology.We should've stayed with you.
艾伯特,我们欠你一个道歉 我们应该和你站在一起
Thanks,Angela. See you at the meeting on Tuesday.
谢谢,安吉拉 星期二的会上见你
We're gonna stop those bulldozers.
我们会去阻止那些推土机工作的
- Oh,my goodness. - I don't have a job.
- 哦,我的上帝 - 我没有工作了
I don't even know who I am.
我甚至连我自己是谁都不知道
That's exactly how I felt.
那就是我的感受
Try this lady.
找找看这个女的
Ah,here he comes!
哈,他过来了 !
- Oh,boy. - The man-poet who banged France's dark lady of philosophy.
- 哦,你好 - 是这个男诗人抨击了法国那个阴险的哲学家
The parking lot crusader of truth...
那个在停车场里溜达的真理十字军
who turned his back on his other like a cold-blooded gangsta.
却像一个像个冷血怪物一样对待自己的另一半
I know.
我知道
- You hurt my feelings. - I'm sorry.
- 你伤害了我 - 对不起
- But you had to do it anyway,didn't ya? - She's a very powerful person.
- 但是你无论如何都会那么做,不是吗? - 她是个非常有力量的人
- And I haven't been with a lot of women. - Obviously.
- 我和女性相处的经验不多 - 这很显然
And she used me to teach us about the inevitability of human drama.
她用我教会了你人生戏剧的不可避免性
So? Is that where you get off the ride?
然后呢? 你就不和她在一起了么?
Hell no.
当然不
I didn't think so.
我不这么认为
- Looks like you saw some truth. - Looks like you saw some truth.
- 看上去你知道了些真♥相♥ - 看上去你知道了些真♥相♥
- What'd you see? - Well,the interconnection thing is definitely for real.
- 你明白什么了? - 那些内在联♥系♥的东西是绝对存在的
- It is! I didn't think it was. - I can't believe it. It's so fantastic!
- 事实就是! 我原以为这不是真的 - 简直不敢相信 这太神奇了
- That's amazing. - I know.
- 真让人惊讶 - 我知道
But it's also nothing special.
但这仍然没有什么特别的
Yeah,because it grows from the manure of human trouble.
对,他成长于人类的烦恼中
You see,the detectives,they just wanted to gloss right over that.
你明白,这些侦探,他们只是想用正义来掩饰这些
But in fact,no manure,no magic.
但是事实上, 没有肥料,没有魔法
- Did you hear some of that? - Some of it sounds pretty good.
- 你听到了么? - 有些想法听起来不错
I think...
我想
I think this case is closed.
我想这个案子已经结束了
Is it ever really closed?
真的结束了么?
Hmm.
嗯
- What are you doing tomorrow? - I was thinking about chaining myself to a bulldozer.
- 你明天打算做什么? - 我在想将自己和推土机连起来
- Do you want to come? - What time?
- 你想来吗? - 什么时候?
Mm,1:00,1:30.
嗯,一点,一点半
Sounds good. Should I bring my own chains?
听起来不错 我该带条锁链来吗?
We always do.
我们不总是带着么
电影精选列表