是什么都不重要还是有些事重要 你知道么?
L-l-l... You figure it out. Let go! Let go of me!
我…你自己想 放开 放开我
Okay,uh,hold on now. Tell me what happened. Okay?
好,嗯,坚持住 告诉我出什么事了,好么?
She won't stay and share this with me.
她不想留下来和我一起分享
- T-Tell me what that is. - It's important to me. I see it so clearly.
- 告诉我到底是什么 - 它对我很重要,我看得很清楚
- Yeah? - You use petroleum,you're a murderer. That's a fact.
- 是么? - 你用汽油,就是个杀人犯,你要明白
- Yes,yes,yes. - Murderer. A murderer?
- 对,对 - 杀人犯?杀人犯?
One... killin' the ozone and all the creatures that it's hurting?
第一,你会毁掉臭氧层,危害所有的生物
- Calm down. - Two... killing Arabs in oil-producing dictatorships...
- 冷静 - 第二,你间接杀害在石油生产独♥裁♥主义下生存的阿♥拉♥伯人
where everybody is poor...that is cruelty and it's inhumane.
那个地方所有的人都很穷 那太残忍♥了,不人道
- You've talked to me about this. - So if this world is temporary...
- 你告诉我这些过了 - 如果这个世界不是永恒不变的…
- Yeah. - Identity is an illusion...
- 嗯 - 身份只是幻象…
- Yeah. - Then everything is meaningless and it doesn't matter if you...
- 嗯 - 那么所有的事物都是没意义的 除非你…
- No. It... - That's got me very confused.
- 不,它… - 那使我很困惑
No,it matters. It matters.It matters. Look,Tommy.
不,有关系的,有关系的 看,托米
See,this is the universe. And that's our galaxy over here.
看,这是宇宙 我们的星系在这里
- What universe? - What universe? This. Tommy,come on.
- 什么宇宙? - 什么宇宙?这个,托米
Come on. There's dust and gas there.
得了吧,那里只有小行星的尘埃和气体
- Yeah? - There's us over here...
- 嗯 - 我们在这里
and good and bad luck in the middle.
中间隔着好运和霉运
- That's chaos. That's my "B." - This doesn't sound like you.
- 混沌一片,这是我的“B” - 你平时不是这样的啊
- No,Vauban talks about space.- Where'd you get that book?
- 不,乌邦写了宇宙的事 - 那本书哪里来的
- You sent it to me. - No,no. We would never give you this book.
- 你寄给我的 - 不,不,我们不可能会给你这本书
- You didn't send this? - Caterine Vauban's full of shit. What is she doing here?
- 不是你寄的? - 凯特林·乌邦的胡言乱语,都不知道她在说什么
God,she never leaves Paris. This is insane.
天哪,她从没离开过巴黎 这简直是疯狂
- This is a pretty good book. You should read this. - What?
- 这书不错,你该看看 - 什么?
She says nothing's connected,doesn't matter what you do...
她说事物间不存在联♥系♥ 不管你做什么
you can drive a car,you can burn up gas...
你可以开车,你可以点燃汽油
- Yeah? - Which would explain the way things actually are...
- 是么 - 这正好解释了事情的真实情况
where people do destructive things like it doesn't matter.
解释了为什么人们破坏东西 好像这些都无关痛痒似的
Tommy,Tommy,everything is connected and everything matters.
托米,托米,所有的事都是有联♥系♥的 所有的事情都很重要
There's not an atom in our bodies...
我们身体里没有一个原子
that has not been forged in the furnace of the sun.
不是被太阳的火炉熔炼出来的
- Now,isn't that cool? Huh? - Yes.
- 那是不是很酷? - 是的
- That's a cool thing,isn't it? - But...
- 很酷,对吧? - 但是…
But what? You tell me where she contradicts that.
什么但是 你告诉我她哪些地方和这个矛盾了?
- Oh,right here. - Where? Where?
- 哦,就这里 - 哪里?
- There... - Where?
- 那里… - 哪里?
"Less than 5% of the cosmos is composed of the same elements that compose human life."
“宇宙里只有小于5%的元素和组成人类的元素相同”
- You know...- There you go. That means we're all alone...
- 你知道… - 就这样,意思是我们是孤独的
and we're miserable and isolated.
我们境遇惨淡 被孤立着
Molly,if you...Listen. If you...
茉莉,如果你 听着,如果你
If you leave him before he gets done dismantling...
如果你在他分解现实世界前离开他
he will never make it to the other side,okay?
他就永远回不了头了
You know what? I'm done with the dismantling.
你知道么?我受够了那个分解现实世界的事了
- You don't want to ask these questions? - No! I want to live my life!
- 你不想问这些问题么? - 不,我想好好过日子
What is that life,baby? What are we part of? Who are we?
什么日子? 我们到底在哪?到底是谁?
Look at this. Do you know where these come from?
看这里,你知道这从哪来的么?
- Yeah,my closet. - Indonesia.
- 这是我的衣橱 - 印尼
- The store. - Baby,this is the truth,okay?
- 商店 - 宝贝,这就是真♥相♥
Little girls like you,they have to work in dark factories...
像你这么大的女孩 她们得在黑暗的工厂里干活
where they go blind for $1.60 a month just to make Mommy her pretty shoes.
可能为了1块6一个月的工资而失明 这一切只是为了让你妈妈有一双漂亮的鞋
- Can you imagine that,Caitlin? - I don't want the children to work in factories!
- 你能想象到么,凯特林? - 我也不想孩子们在工厂里干活啊
Don't listen,honey. Daddy is crazy.
别听他的,宝贝 爸爸疯了
Daddy's not crazy,baby.The world is crazy.
爸爸没疯,宝贝 这个世界才疯了呢
- It's important to ask questions. - Don't let them go blind!
- 问问题是很重要的 - 别让他们失明
Mommy doesn't ask 'cause Mommy doesn't care.
妈妈不问是因为她不关心
- Don't stop asking questions,baby. - Damn you!
- 要不断地问问题,宝贝 - 去死吧
- How dare you! - Skippy,put her in the car,will ya?
- 你怎么能这么说? - 斯基皮,把她送进车里,好么?
- "Less than 5% of the cosmos... - Give me the teddy!
- “宇宙里只有小于5%的元素” - 把泰迪熊给我
Is composed of the same elements that compose human life."
“和组成人类的元素相同”
- What does that matter? - You should be asking these questions,Skip.
- 那有什么关系 - 你该多问问这种问题,斯基皮
Guys,give him a break. His therapist is down here to help him out.
兄弟们,别和他吵了 他的心理治疗师来这帮他了
Excuse me.What did you call me?
不好意思 你叫我什么?
- You're his therapist? - No,I'm... not his therapist.
- 你是他的心理治疗师? - 不,我不是
We need to talk 'cause this book is making a lot of sense to me and I want...
我们该谈谈因为这本书对我有意义而且我想...
And what is Caterine Vauban doing in the United States?
凯特林·乌邦到美国来干什么?
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么?
No,no,wait. This is really good.
不,不,等等,这真的很好
You think that's funny? I got a story for you.
你们认为那有趣么? 我还有个故事
- It's only four months old. - Wait. Wait. Listen. Listen.Listen to the master,all right?
- 才四个月大 新鲜着呢 - 等等,听听大♥师♥想说什么
I'm with Shania. We're opening a megastore down by the loop.
我和仙妮亚在一起为一家环线边上的大型商场开业剪彩
Shania's there promoting her apparel,right?
仙妮亚在那为她的饰品做宣传,对吧?
It's 4:00 and she's starving. So I order a ton of tuna fish sandwiches,no mayo.
那时4点了,她饿极了 我给她叫了很多金枪鱼三明治,没加蛋黄酱
Stop it!
别说了
Shania hates mayo,all right? And she can't eat chicken salad.
仙妮亚不喜欢蛋黄酱,对吧? 她也不吃鸡肉沙拉
That's no joke,all right? We gave it to her once,she threw up in the limo.
我可没开玩笑 我们给她吃的那一次,她在车里吐了
- She's vomiting all over the limo.- The lady hates chicken salad.
- 吐得整台豪车都是 - 她不喜欢鸡肉沙拉
So I bring out a bunch of tuna fish sandwiches.She still doesn't believe me.
所以我给她买♥♥了金枪鱼三明治 她还是不信我
I say,"Shania,I'm allergic to mayo."
我说“仙妮亚,我对蛋黄酱过敏”
- Which,by the way,is a lie. - He loves mayo! He loves it.
- 顺便说一下,这不是真的 - 他喜欢蛋黄酱,他喜欢
Shania still doesn't believe me so I eat two of the sandwiches in front of her to prove it.
仙妮亚还是不信 于是我在她面前吃了两个证明给她看
So she eats one and a half sandwiches.One and a half sandwiches...
然后她就吃了一个半三明治 一个半三明治…
before she realizes...it's chicken salad.
直到她意识到那是鸡肉沙拉
- And she actually likes it. - She did not vomit.
- 而且她很喜欢 - 没有吐
He made her change her mind. And that's what they want upstairs in corporate,okay?
他使她改变了主意 这就是我们要的 对吧
Excuse me? Can I help you?
不好意思 您在做什么呢
- Shh. Shh. Shh. - Excuse me?
- 嘘 - 不好意思
Yes,I'm here for the Open Spaces meeting with Brad Stand.
我来参加空地联盟和布拉德·斯坦德的会议的
Okay,well,then you are in the wrong area entirely. Come on.
那你走错地方了 这边
- I'll show you where to go. - You're very,very helpful. Thanks a lot.
- 我告诉你怎么走 - 哦 你真是帮大忙了 谢谢
There's no reason for you to be up here.This is an executive private floor.
你不该到这来的,这是经理私人楼层
It's for... Come on. Let's pick it up. Heel to toe.
这是…快来 快点 跟我来
Unless you're an executive or an executive's assistant...
除非你是经理或经理助理…
or someone who is a...
或者某些…
No. No,ma'am. Shania has no song for you.Let's move it along this way.
不,女士,仙妮亚不会给你唱歌♥的 走这边
You're supposed to be on another floor.Security is very tight in this building
你该去的是另外一层 这里安保很严的
Or at least I thought it was very tight in this building.
或至少我认为很严
Of course,every now and then we get somebody...
当然,常常有人
who gets off on the wrong floor.
走错楼层
And then people flitting about...
然后人们就窜来窜去
At Huckabees,the everything store.
你要的商品应有尽有 欢迎来到哈克比
Let me try that one more time.
让我再试一次
L... l... Okay.
我…好的
Tops and mops.50% off all women's shirts and hair products.
上衣和抹布 女士衬衫和护发用品五折销♥售♥
This week only. At Huckabees,the everything store.
仅此一周 你要的商品应有尽有 欢迎来到哈克比
Uh,Dawn,can we do it one more time?
嗯,道恩,我们能再来一次么?
I think we can do it better.
我想我们能做得更好
- I suck,Daryl. I really sucked. - You're doing great,Dawn.
- 我糟透了,达里尔,我真的糟透了 - 你做得很好了,道恩
- I can't do this. I can't do it.- Don't give me that face.
- 我做不到,做不到 - 别摆出这种表情
I don't know what's wrong with me.
我不知道怎么了
Your voice is the trademark voice of Huckabees.
你的声音是哈克比的商标
Oh,there she is! You're one sneaky lady.
哦,原来在这呢 女士你还真是喜欢偷看
I was almost in the elevators.We're going now.
我都快到电梯了,现在走吧
Let's move it along. There we go.I'll show you where you need to go.
快走,我告诉你该去哪
Moved my meeting to the Huckabees corporation.
把我的会议搬到哈克比集团?
I saved this rock. I'm going to save this place.
我挽救了这块石头 我要拯救这地方
They're not gonna save this place.
他们不会留下这块地的
Rat-fucking-bastard Brad Stand.
混♥蛋♥布莱德·斯坦德
Corporate prick bastard. Oh,motherfucking dickhead.
他妈的集团怪物 蠢猪
"Betrayed" by Albert Markovski.
《被出♥卖♥♥♥的》 作者 艾伯特·马科夫斯基
Is it possible for anybody in this world to work together to make it better?
世界上的人有可能一起工作 为了让它变的更美好么?
I don't think so.
我不这么想
It was Albert's vision.This whole thing was Albert's vision.
那是艾伯特的看法 整件事都是艾伯特的看法
- Tell me about Brad. - Albert let him in,which was a mistake.
- 告诉我关于布拉德的事 - 艾伯特让他参加的,这就是个错误
- Fuck! - He has been enormously helpful...
- 他妈的 - 他一直都对我们很有帮助
He dropped Albert's poems from the benefit. And the mailing.
他在慈善会没用那首诗还有信
Settle down. Someone tell me about the woods and the marsh.
静一下 谁能告诉我树林和沼泽的事
MaryJane,this is your story. Why don't you do it?
玛丽·简,那是你的故事 你来说吧
My great grandfather owned the woods and the marsh.
我的曾祖父曾经是那块树林和沼泽的主人
We deeded them over to the municipality in 1972.
电影精选列表