- Okay? - Mm-hmm.
- 真的没事? - 嗯
Hey,Tom,Tom.
嗨,托米
Go for it,man.
行动吧
The woods are hopeless. Don't waste your time. They will be destroyed.
森林已经无药可救了 别浪费你的时间了,它们会被毁灭
So will the marsh. It is a losing game...
沼泽也是一样 这是一场没有胜利希望的比赛…
mankind has played for more than a century.
人类已经比了一个多世纪
Sadness is what you are. Do not deny it.
你就是悲伤 别不承认
The universe is a lonely place,a painful place.
宇宙是一个孤独的地方 一个充满痛苦的地方
This is what we can share between us,period.
这就是我们之间可以分享的,完了
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
You told me you were done with this stupid method.
你告诉我你不会再用这个愚蠢的办法了
- Why can't I do it? - Because it is a fantasy.
- 为什么我不能这么做? - 简直是做白日梦
- Do you want to lead a fake life? - You don't have to get so threatened.
- 你想在虚幻中活着么? - 你没必要那么害怕
- I can mix your thing with their thing. - No,you can't!
- 我可以把你们的事和他们的合起来 - 不,你不可以这么做!
- Why not? - Because they are completely different.
-为什么不行? - 因为它们是完全不同的事情
And theirs is a lie. For the last time,forget the tree fantasy.
他们的是个谎言 最后一次提醒你,忘记那个关于树的幻想
And as for Brad,you must do to him for real...
至于布莱德,你必须好好地教训他
what he did to you,and...
像他教训你一样
You ditched me.First my family,and now you guys.
你们抛弃了我 先是我的家人,然后现在又是你们
- She's my teacher too,Albert. - And she's still your teacher,Tom.
- 她也是我的老师,艾伯特 - 她仍然是你的老师,托米
No. It's all different now.
不,现在一切都不同了
I thought we were a platonic trio,not some sick sex dance.
我想我们是柏拉图三人组 不是令人作呕的艳舞团
You said that was bullshit.
你说过那些都是乱说的
Learn from this,Tommy. Painful truth.
吸取教训,托米 惨痛的真♥相♥
I warned you... human drama.
我警告过你,人生的戏剧
Is that why you're doing this,to teach me?
这就是你为什么这样做的原因吗,为了教我?
- Yeah,is that why you're doing this,to teach him? - Of course it is.
- 这就是你这样做的原因吗,为了教训他? - 当然是
There are unique moments when two people share the deep sorrow of existence.
两人分享因存在而陷入的深深哀伤之情的时刻是唯一而独特的
All right. That's what I wanted to hear.
好吧,那是我想听的
- How can you believe that bullshit? - T-Tom... Tom,I'm sorry.
- 你怎么能相信那些胡言乱语? - 托米,对不起
This just happened. I've never done anything like this before.
这一切就是发生了 我以前从来没有做过这样的事
- We could still be... You can still be my other,right? - Shut up,Albert.
- 我们仍然可以…你仍然是我的另一半,对吗? - 闭嘴, 艾伯特
I brought you here. I wanted to share la force with you,and you ruined it.
我把你带到这来 我想和你分享力量但是你无情的毁灭了它
- You fell in love. - Do not defile it with clich?
- 你们恋爱了 - 不要用这些陈词滥调来形容我们
- It is unnameable. - Yeah? Well,I reject unnameable
- 这是难以形容的感觉 - 是吗? 我不相信这是无法形容的
It leaves me out!
你们把我给忘了!
Where is your pure being now,Tommy? I told you.
你纯粹的存在在哪里,托米? 我告诉过你
I'm just gonna accept my loneliness.
我只是得忍♥受住我的孤独
And I'm gonna go to an even darker place of nothingness.
我甚至就要去面对一个毫无意义的黑暗世界
From an even farther,more extreme nothingness on my own!
一个更加遥远极度没有意义的地方!
- Who needs you guys? - Ahh,sublime.
- 谁需要你? - 呃,多崇高啊
Hey,welcome. You like my new office?
嗨,欢迎 喜欢我的新办公室吗?
- Let's start with the method. - Let's start with the method.
- 我们就从这个方法开始 - 我们就从这个方法开始
- We'd like to discuss... - We'd like to discuss...
- 我们需要讨论一下 - 我们需要讨论一下
- Okay. What are you doing? - Okay. What are you doing?
- 好,你现在在做什么? - 好,你现在在做什么?
- What are you doing? - I'm jokin' around,guys.
- 你现在在做什么? - 我在说笑话
But seriously,I want to quit the process with you.
但认真地说,我想退出了
Nothing personal. I appreciate what you've done for me,but I'm over it.
无关私事 我很感激你为我所做的一切,但是都结束了
- You can't quit until the case is over. - Ah,I can fire you.
- 在这个案子没有结束前你是不能退出的 - 啊,我可以解雇你
- No,you can't. - No,you can't.
- 不,你不能 - 不,你不能
- Sure I can. - No,you can't.
- 我当然可以 - 不,你不能
Paragraph 201. "Neither client nor detective...
第201段 . 委托人和侦探都不能…
"may terminate case prior to resolution as defined by paragraph 314,subclause 'D'...
在案件解决前终止协议 根据 314段确定的‘D’条…
- which states..." - That's not binding.
- 它声明… - 协定不是捆绑在一起的
- Oh,it's binding. - I'll find a lawyer.
- 哦,它当然是捆绑的 - 我要找个律师
- Oh? - Or maybe even go to the FBI. How about that?
- 哦? - 或许去联邦调查局,这个建议怎么样?
- Go ahead. - Oh,I will. I'm not kidding.
- 那就去吧 - 哦,我是说真的,我不是在开玩笑
No,Brad,this is how it works. You go to the police.
不, 布拉德, 事情会这么发展下去 你去警♥察♥局
You... You tell them that you went to the existential detectives.
你…你告诉他们你找过什么存在性侦探
They ask why.You say,"For personal reasons."
他们问为什么 你回答 『由于个人原因』
Or,maybe you wanted to work the politics at your corporation...
或者说,或许你希望政策在你的公♥司♥发生作用
- by rattling Albert Markovski. - I never told you that.
- 通过向艾伯特·马科夫斯基施压 - 我从没和你说过那个
- Well,give us a little credit. - The police go to Huckabees.
- 给我点信任 - 警方去过哈克比了
They talk to them. The board learns that rising star,Brad Stand...
他们找他们谈话了 董事局知道了后起之秀, 布莱德·斯坦德…
has weird existential issues.
有着奇怪的存在性问题
- Or he fakes them. - Which is odd.
- 或者说他是装出来的 - 那很奇怪
Which is worse. And your girlfriend,the voice of Huckabees...
那更糟糕 你的女朋友,哈克比之声…
- is dressing like an Amish bag lady. - Okay,I get it.
- 打扮的像一个基♥督♥教拿袋袋的妇女 - 好,我知道了
You know,Brad,suddenly your star isn't rising anymore. It's sinking.
你知道吗 布莱德 你的事业停止上升了 它开始下降了
- Okay. I said I get it,Bernie. Relax. - Passive-aggressive.
- 对,我说过我知道,贝纳德,放松点 - 被动的争斗
- Shut up. - Aggressive-aggressive.
- 住嘴 - 主动的争斗
- Does Dawn want to quit? - Dawn's into this crap for real...
- 道恩想退出吗? - 她可是真的陷进你们那套狗屁理论里了
which is the stupidest thing I've ever seen in my life.
这是我一生中见过最愚蠢的事
Shall we get back to the case?
我们应该重新接手这件案子吗?
All right. What you got on me? Nothin'.
好吧 你从我身上得到了什么? 什么都没有
Our staff did a little field work in,uh,Cleveland.
我们的办公人员做了一些调查工作 在克里夫兰
- What? Talk to my family? - Mommy and daddy look awesome.
- 什么?和我家里人谈过了? - 爸爸和妈妈看上去都很好
- So do you. But this guy. - Wha... Ah,he doesn't look too good.
- 你也一样,但是这个人 - 哇哈,他看上去也不太好
- You bastards. - He doesn't look too good,does he,Brad?
- 混♥蛋♥ - 他看上去不太好,是吗,布拉德?
How could you do this?
你怎么能这样做?
Are you kidding me? He weighs 250 He talks about geckos all the time.
你是在和我开玩笑吗?他重250磅 他一直和人讨论壁虎
- What's the point? - I thought he was a sweet,sensitive young man.
- 重点是什么? - 我觉得他是个可爱的,敏感的青年人
Oh,excuse me. You...You spoke to my fat,sad brother?
哦,不好意思 你是在说我那个人长的又胖情绪又悲伤的弟弟?
- Yes,Brad,on the phone. - Indeed,I did,at length.
- 是的, 布拉德,在电♥话♥里 - 当然,我打过,最后
Well,if he's so sensitive,why doesn't he lose 70 pounds and stop talking about geckos.
好吧,如果他这么敏感 为什么不减肥70磅并且停止讨论壁虎的事?
- Maybe he'll find some friends. - Well,your brother feels that you're ashamed of him.
- 或许他能交到一些朋友 - 你的弟弟觉得你们都在为他感到羞耻
Are you sympathetic to him?
你同情他吗?
Are you kidding me? I gave him a car.
开什么玩笑?我给过他一辆车
I send him shirts.
我给他寄过衬衫
L... Look.
我…看
Here,guys. Geckos.
这里,你们看这里都是壁虎
And I keep 'em.
我一直留着
I'm a pretty good older brother.
我是一个相当够格的哥哥
He wishes you would listen to him more.
他希望你能有多一点时间听听他的想法
About what,geckos?
听他说什么?壁虎?
L... I don't have all the answers.
我…我并不知道所有的答案
But maybe he should listen to me more and learn a little.
但是或许他应该多听听我的和多学一点
You have several stories that you like to tell over and over and over.
你反复讲着几个你喜欢讲的故事
Ohh. Oh-ho. That's not... Come on. That's a lie.
哦,不,不是那样 那是个谎言
- L... I'm not boring like him. - Like the mayonnaise story. The mayo story.
- 我…我不像他那样无聊 - 像那个蛋黄酱的故事,蛋黄酱故事
May 18,sales meeting.
5月18号♥,销♥售♥会议
Shania's there,you know,promoting her apparel,right?
仙妮亚在那里给她的服饰促销,对吗
It's 4:00. She's starving.
那时是4点,她饿的要死
She hates mayonnaise,right?Allergic to it.
她讨厌蛋黄酱,对吗? 她对这东西过敏
So I order a ton of tuna fish sandwiches. Back then that's all she's eating.
所以我要了许多金枪鱼三明治 她回来之后要吃的
Tuna fish. No mayo,darling.
金枪鱼,不加蛋黄酱,亲爱的
June 5,driving range.
6月5号♥,开车过程中
No joke. We gave her a chicken salad sandwich once...
没开玩笑 我们曾给她一个鸡肉沙拉三明治…
she threw up in the back of the limo.
她在轿车后座吐了
June 30,the lake.
6月30号♥,湖边
Shania's there promoting her apparel,right?
仙妮亚在那里给她的服饰促销,对吗
It's 4::00,and she's starving.She's a busy lady.
4点,她饿极了 她是个忙人
I order a ton of tuna fish sandwiches. That's all she's eating back then,tuna fish.
我要了许多金枪鱼三明治 那就是她回来之后要吃的,金枪鱼
July 9,Flight 27 to Chicago.
7月9号♥,27次航♥班♥飞往芝加哥
Shania's there promoting her apparel,right? It's 4::00. She's starving.
仙妮亚在那里给她的服饰促销,对吗 是四点,她饿坏了
The lady hates chicken salad. Gave it to her once,she threw up.
这女人讨厌鸡肉沙拉 给过她一次,她全吐了
- August 17,conference call. - Shania's there promoting her apparel,right?
- 8月17号♥,电♥话♥会议 - 仙妮亚在那里给她的服饰促销,对吗
No mayo. She hates it. And she cannot eat chicken salad. That's no joke.
不加蛋黄酱,她讨厌蛋黄酱,她也不能吃鸡肉沙拉 这可不是开玩笑
September 3,in traffic,your cell phone.
9月3号♥,旅途中 你的手♥机♥
Shania's there promoting her apparel,right?Back then that's all she's eating,tuna fish.
仙妮亚在那里给她的服饰促销,对吗 回来后她要吃的是,金枪鱼三明治
No mayo. I eat two of the sandwiches in front ofher.
不加蛋黄酱的,我在她面前吃过两个
She now eats one and a half. Now she believes me.
她现在吃了一个半 她相信我了
She eats one and a half sandwiches before she realizes it's chicken sala
她吃了一个半的三明治 才意识到这是鸡肉沙拉的
Why do you think that you tell the mayo story so much?
你觉得你为什么要反复讲蛋黄酱的故事?
- I don't know. Why? - It's propaganda.
- 我不知道,为什么? - 这是一种宣传
- For mayonnaise? - For you.
- 为蛋黄酱? - 为你自己
Specifically,you're so impressive because you know Shania.
显然,你让人印象如此深刻因为你了解仙妮亚
And you're so strong,because you pull one on her.
你的力量也是如此强大因为你影响了她
- You're a funny guy,a good guy. - Keeping everyone laughing...
- 你是一个幽默的人,是一个好人 - 让周围每个人都开心
so that maybe,quote,you don't get depressed.
所以或许 你不该感到沮丧
电影精选列表