You guys get anything good in there? You didn't,did you?
你们得到有用的信息了么? 没有,是吧?
You hesitated over the mention of a cat. What does that mean?
你在提到猫的时候迟疑了一下 那代表什么?
- It means nothing. Just like my coincidence. - Cat seemed to hit a nerve.
- 没什么意思,如同我的巧合事件一样 - 猫似乎刺♥激♥了你的某根神经
Yeah,I had a cat once. You caught me. You're amazing.
对,我养过一只猫 你猜中了,真有你的
The method worked. I saw it.It seemed to calm you down,right?
方法行得通,我看见了 它能使你平静,对吧?
What method? Come on with that method.
什么方法? 别再说那个方法了
That's a tranquilizer so people don't get pissed...
那是个镇静剂,让人们不会
about the painful,ugly truth... you know it.
在听到丑恶的事实时火冒三丈 你也知道的
No,Tommy. It penetrates a unified infinity of everything.
不,托米,它超越了无限 而这种无限包含了我们周围的一切
We're not in infinity. We're in the suburbs.
我们没有生活在无限里,我们在郊区
Infinity is everywhere.That's what makes it infinity.
正因为它无处不在 所以才『无限』的不是么
Okay,how does this connect? Mr. Nimieri's an orphan from Sudan...
好吧,那这又是怎么联♥系♥起来的? 尼麦里先生是个苏丹来的孤儿
who was chased by soldiers and crocodiles.
他曾被军人和鳄鱼追逐
- How does the love glow fit into that,man? - It's connected.
- 那怎么用爱的光辉来解释这些? - 那是有关联的
Albert and Mr. Nimieri share a great deal. It's just that...
艾伯特和尼麦里先生有很多的共同点,只不过…
- Oh! Oh,my God. - What's she doing here?
- 哦,我的天 - 她在这干吗?
That's Caterine.
那是凯特林
- This is worse than I thought. - Oh,it's much worse.
- 这比我想象的要糟糕 - 哦,糟透了
The meeting's going down at Huckabees right now. Let's go.
现在那个会议正在哈克比进行,我们快去
- Hey,everybody. Calm down.
嘿,大伙们,安静一下
The national office recognizes the charter.
国家总部认可这个分会
We're here today to give the director a chance to even the keel.
我们今天来这里给这里的主管一次机会平♥反♥
- So just give him a break. - Thank you,Orrin.
- 所以给他一个机会 - 谢谢,奥林
- Okay,first director now. Silence.- Excuse me.
- 好,主管发言,安静 - 打扰一下
First,I would like to apologize for my part of the fight...
第一,我想为我和布莱德·斯坦德在不久前
that I had with Brad Stand a little while ago over the poems...
关于诗的争执而道歉
that did not go out with the Shania mailing.
虽然那首诗没和仙妮亚的信一起发出去
- Where's Brad? - Brad. Brad. Brad. It's all Brad,Brad.
- 布莱德在哪? - 布莱德,布莱德,都是布莱德
The big benefit's coming up with Brad...
慈善会是布莱德想出来的
and Brad's running it
and it's going to go great.
他正在运作这个项目而且会做得不错
So,look,we're overlooking
our core issues.
所以,听着,我们忽略了核心问题
- Brad is not here. - So to get us back on track...
- 布莱德不在这 - 从而使我们走上正确的轨道
I have a new poem I'd like to read.
我有一首新诗想读给大家听
Point of order,please. Apoint of order.
议事日程有问题,有问题
I want to discuss this strategy of poems,which are getting us nowhere.
我想谈谈诗歌♥的策略 事实上它一点用都没有
Excuse me,ma'am. Ma'am.Poems are amazing,okay?
不好意思,女士 诗歌♥是绝妙的,懂么?
They will help you and your mind transform.
它会改变你 改变你的思想
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁?
I'm with Albert. It will help you...
我和艾伯特一起的 它会帮助你...
to transform your mind into thinking differently.
让你从不同角度思考
- You guys need this,okay? This is great. - Where's Brad?
- 你们需要它,是么?它非常好 - 布拉德在哪?
This is called "An Open Meadow."
诗的名字叫《一块空旷的草地》
"An open meadow,an open marsh in a cloudless sky.
『一块空旷的草地 一块空旷的沼泽 在无云的天空下』
- Boring. - A crane flies."
- 『一只鹳鸟飞过』 - 无聊
- Oh,Brad's here! - Look what I got you,MaryJane.
- 哦,布莱德来了 - 看我给你带了什么,玛丽·简
- Oh,is that for my grandson? - It most certainly is.
- 哦,给我孙子的么? - 当然
I'm talking here. Come on. Shit.
我正在讲话呢,别吵
You know what? Let me just finish reading my poem...
让我念完我的诗
and then we'll review our strategy,okay?
然后再讨论策略问题,好不好?
- Good job,Albert. - Can it be taped?
- 做得好,艾伯特 - 能粘得好么?
Excuse me,Brad. I would like to finish reading my poem,please. Thank you.
抱歉,布莱德,我想念完我的诗 求你了,谢谢
- Relax. Not doing your poem. - Don't give me the relax thing,Brad.
- 放松,别念了 - 别叫我放松,布莱德
Let him read the poem,man. He was in the middle of it.
让他念诗,他还没念完呢
That man is not in our coalition. He has no right to be here and no right to speak.
这个人不是我们联盟的 他没权利在这说话
No,ma'am,I'm not a member,but I am a local firefighter.
不,女士 虽然我不是会员,但我是个消防队员
He's a great firefighter and exactly who we want on our side.
他是非常棒的消防队员 我们就该争取这样的人站在我们这边
I don't know who these men are.They're not members of our coalition.
我不知道这些人是谁,反正不是我们联盟的
They're working on the benefit.They're bringing a lot of support for our cause.
他们在慈善会工作,对我们非常支持
- Conflict is an illusion. - Shut up,Brad.
- 冲突是幻象 - 闭嘴,布拉德
Hey,Albert,that's not the way a director behaves.
嘿,艾伯特,主管不该这么说话
Why are you guys wasting all your time fighting each other?
你们为什么总浪费时间窝里斗?
I mean,come on. Serious.Put the egos aside for a second,guys,please.
我的意思是,请暂时把你们的自我放在一边
Deal with this issues,okay. We have a deadly petroleum situation,not to mention...
去讨论值得的问题,好么?我们有很严峻的石油问题,更不用提…
Shut up! Shut...
闭嘴!
Cystic Fibrosis. Civil war in Africa.
囊性纤维化和非洲内乱
Toxic fish. You have children in your own community going to prison.
有毒鱼类 你们每个社区都有孩子在蹲监狱
Father Flavin doesn't have the money to help them.
弗莱温神父没那么多钱帮他们
Ma'am,listen to me.
女士,听我说
This is exactly the unfocused,idealistic approach...
这是典型的散漫,理想主义的方法
by Mr. Markovski that's killing us dead.
马科夫斯基在误导我们走入歧途
Killing us dead.Our mission has nothing to do...
让我们毁灭 我们的任务
with this nut's petroleum fixation.
和这个白♥痴♥的石油问题没有任何关系
- What did you just call me? - Cystic toxic what?
- 你刚才叫我什么? - 囊性…有毒,还有什么?
America wants to drive cars,right? I have a B.M.W. S.U.V.
美国人想开车,是不是? 我有一辆宝马SUV
And I like driving it.I'm sorry.
我喜欢开 很抱歉
Excuse me. You got to give me a chance,all right?
抱歉,奥林 你得给我次机会
- This is my meeting. I'm the director. - We gave you a chance.
- 这是我的会议,我是主管 - 我们给过你一次机会
- You're out of the charter.- He can't be out of the charter. He is the charter.
- 你现在被逐出组织 - 他不能被逐出组织,他就是组织
- I wrote it. - Marty,call security. I think you should call...
- 我写的章程 - 马蒂,叫保安,我想你该…
- I move to vote. - Second!
- 我支持投票 - 我第二个!
All in favor of Brad becoming the new leader of the coalition,say aye.
支持布莱德成为联盟新领袖的说『是』
- Aye! - Hey,come on.
- 是! - 嘿,别这样
- That's bullshit. - Congratulations.
- 真是胡扯 - 祝贺你
Be strong. Be strong 'cause you're going to be back.
坚强,坚强,你会卷土重来的
Don't worry about those people.They don't appreciate you.
别为那些人伤心 他们不欣赏你
Albert,what happened in there is reality.
艾伯特,那里发生的就是真实的生活
It's cruelty and it's chaos. The detectives are wrong. What were you trying to do?
它残忍♥,混乱,侦探们说错了 你的本意是什么?
You were trying to do a good thing,right? Well,look what happened.
你的本意是好的,对么? 瞧,现在发生了什么?
I'm going to the other side,Albert. I seriously suggest...
我要投向另一边了,艾伯特 我建议你
you consider coming with me...as my other.
作为我的另一半和我一起来
- Albert... - You're wrong!
- 艾伯特 - 你错了!
- You're full of shit. You guys got nothing to offer,man. - Tommy,no...
- 你们满嘴胡言,什么帮助都没有 - 托米,不
- This is the money right now. Yes? - No!
- 现在这就是你的报酬 - 不!
You know how hurt you feel? This is the perfect opportunity to dismantle now.
你知道自己有多受伤 这正是分解现实世界的绝好机会
- Stay away from me! - Stop! Look! Listen! Throughout infinity...
- 离我远点! - 停,听我说,通过无限
your energy recycles into every possible relation...
你的能量有可能
to everyone else's energy,even Brad's.
和任何其他人的能量达成循环 甚至是布莱德的
You've been predator and prey with him.
你们曾经是猎人和猎物的关系
Friends,enemies,brother,sister,mother,child.
朋友,敌人,兄弟,姐妹,母子
I give and I give and I give...
我付出,付出,付出
and he takes and he takes and he takes.
他索取,索取,索取
- Mama. - All right,baby. All right.
- 妈妈 - 好的,宝宝,好的
It's a romantic fantasy.
-那是个浪漫主义的幻想
And you left that part out,okay?
你漏了那一部分
When you were taking my cash. I want it back.
当你收我的钱的时候 我要你退还给我
Yeah,and if I wasn't pro bono,I'd want my money back too.
对,如果不是支持公益事业的 我也会叫你退钱
Send it to my ex for my kids.
寄给我前妻当赡养费
- Hey,sign your bike out. Sign your bike out!- Tommy,come on!
- 嘿,把你的自行车领走 - 托米,快跑
Go! I'll block for you.
快走!我替你挡着
Cocksucker! Motherfucking bitch ass motherfucking cocksucker!
操♥你♥妈♥的!不要脸的家伙 不要脸的东西 操♥你♥妈♥的!
You're all a bunch of big babies!
你们这群人太幼稚了!
Maybe I should just quit. I mean,what's the point of life anyway?
或许我应该退出 我的意思是,人生的意义到底是什么?
I can answer these questions for you.
我可以替你回答这些问题
You can? Because I don't think the other guys are doing such a hot job.
你行吗?我不认为其他人可以接手这样棘手的工作
Believe me,I can.
相信我,我可以
You're the writer Tommy's into?
你是托米崇拜的作家?
Are you unhappy with their work?
你对他们的工作不满意?
Yeah,I'm ready to cross over to your side.
对,我正准备投靠到你这边
- Tell me about your case. - Well,you seem to be following me pretty closely.
- 告诉我你的情况 - 嗯,你现在看上去好像在和我套近乎
- Why don't you tell me about it? - You are miserable.
- 你为什么告诉我这个? - 你过得太惨了
Obsessed with your strange coincidence.
所有发生在你身边的奇怪巧合困扰着你
Yeah. Yeah,but they just want to talk about Brad Stand.
对,对,但是他们只是想谈谈布莱德·斯坦德
They betrayed you,as he did.
他们就像他一样背叛了你
- That's right.- Betrayal embodies the universal truth you seek.
- 的确这样 - 背叛也是你所寻求的真♥相♥的一部分
What truth?
什么真♥相♥?
Cruelty,manipulation...
残酷,被♥操♥纵…
meaninglessness.
毫无意义
Yeah.
对
- Did they follow you? - No. I lost them on Route 4.
- 他们还跟着你吗? - 没有,我在4号♥路把他们甩掉了
电影精选列表