I'll figure out a time to come back
我之后找时间回来
and get rest of my stuff and pick up Pepper.
拿走其他东西顺便把Pepper带走
You do not come back and pick up Pepper.
我不准你带走Pepper
You take Pepper, I will fucking rip your guts out.
你要是把Pepper带走了 我把你肠子刨出来
Get out!
滚出去
Hi.
嗨
Would you like to have sex with me?
你想和我上♥床♥吗
I'll buy you a sandwich.
我给你买♥♥吃的
That shirt looks nice on you.
那件衣服很适合你
I'm glad it fit.
穿着也合身
Thank you.
谢谢
You like the shower?
洗澡的感觉怎么样?
And you like the snacks?
零食好吃吗?
Good. Do you mind if I film you?
不错 介意我拍你吗?
I, um...
我
I-I'd rather you didn't.
我不太想被拍
Okay.
好吧
I'll just get out of your hair.
那我就不打扰你了
I'm sorry.
对不起哦
I'm just working on a low budget.
我预算比较紧张呢
- Oh. Oh, no, no, no. - The two kinda go together.
不不不别 -还挺相关的
It's... it's okay. It's okay. It's fine.
没关系的 没事
I can... you can film me.
你可以 拍我
Yeah?
真的?
- Yeah. - You sure?
是的 -你确定?
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Good. Thank you.
好 谢谢配合
And striking.
搞定
Whoa! Sorry.
啊抱歉
Have you ever been on a film set before?
你以前有出演过电影吗
- No. - No?
没有 -没有?
I kind of, like, guessed that you might've been,
怎么说 感觉你像是
like, a child star or something.
当过童星之类的
You've heard that before.
其他人也这么说过吧
I would never call you a homeless person.
我绝对不会管你叫流浪汉
That just seems really condescending to me.
这种称呼总觉得很居高临下
You know?
你懂吗?
Like, I don't know what your family situation is.
我不知道你的家庭状况怎么样
Like, there could be a good reason that you're out here.
没准你是因为某种变故才落得这种下场
Oh, you're blocking my beat cam.
抱歉你挡住摄像机了
Can you get on the other side?
麻烦你能往那边一点吗
Just get over.
过去一点
Okay. Cool.
好的 嗯
Well, I think you're a natural.
我觉得你有天赋
You can put this on your reel. No problem.
你可以待会盖着被子的 没关系
So, Phil, what was the last job you had?
菲尔 你以前是做什么工作的?
I worked at a Boston Market.
我以前在快餐店工作
Gross.
恶心
I didn't eat the food there.
我也不吃那里做的食物
What do you do?
你是做什么的?
It's hard to explain.
不太好解释
As I'm sure you've noticed,
你一定也注意到了
our economy's at a major transitional moment.
现在的经济不太景气
So even though I have a Master's degree,
所以即使我有个硕士学位证
I can't find any full-time work that I'm qualified for.
我也找不到合适的全职工作
I just keep having to put temporary gigs together.
所以也只能做一堆临时工作
I'm actually living pretty hand to mouth.
过得也紧巴巴的
So do you have any family?
你有家人吗?
Some, but...
有几个 但是
But nobody knows where you are right now?
但是没人知道你在哪里?
So were you serious
你是认真的吗
about wanting to... have sex?
想 上♥床♥的事?
The thing is,
其实
I do wanna have sex.
我确实想
I just feel very...
但就是觉得
You know, right now.
现在
Like, I feel very insecure,
有种不安全感
and I worry that, like, I couldn't get out of my head,
我担心 我没办法不去想
and I just, uh... I just wouldn't be any good.
我就是 觉得可能没法投入
But I think you could talk me into it.
但我觉得你可以引导我
Um, you looked really cute
你真的很漂亮
when I first saw you.
第一眼时就这么觉得
Yeah?
是吗?
And when you bought me food,
你给我买♥♥食物的时候也
that was... cute.
很好
Try to be more specific.
你可以说得具体点
I think your nose is... crooked.
我觉得你的鼻子 有点弯
Not a compliment.
不算夸奖
Don't worry, I'll get into it.
别担心 我会慢慢有感觉的
That was actually pretty good.
没想到体验还不错
Which is why this next part is gonna be so much harder.
害得下一步都不太舍得了
Do you think it's been 26 to 32 minutes
你觉得距离之前喝苏打水
since you drank that soda?
有26到30分钟了吗
To my estranged family,
给我疏远的家人们
tonight I met an angel.
今晚 我遇到了一位天使
Things have been hard lately.
最近事情过得很不顺利
I didn't think it could get any more depressing
我觉得在快餐店打工的生活
than working at Boston Market,
已经够艰难了
but life on the streets
但是在街头流浪的生活
has been even more uncomfortable and disgusting.
要更加让我难受且不适
I wondered how I got here.
我思考着怎么会到沦落这个地步
I didn't see a way out until tonight
在今晚之前我觉得自己已经没救了
when I met this unconventionally attractive, witty force of nature.
当我遇见这位魅力四射到难以相信真实存在的大自然之杰作之后
I learned it's okay to let go of this world
我意识到 离开这个世界也是个不错的选择
where all I know is degradation.
离开这个满是羞辱的世界
I know,
我知道
I'm really jeopardizing my likability.
我越来越不讨喜了
What was my motivation to kill Phil?
你说我有什么动机去杀掉菲尔
He wasn't a bad person,
他人又不坏
but if you look at the Golden State Killer,
但如果你想想金州杀手的话
you see that all the best serial killers are unpredictable.
你会发现最好的连环杀手都是不按常理出牌的
They look at the criminal profile they're forming
他们检阅自己的杀手肖像
and they strike outside of it.
于是决定跳出框架
Golden State Killer actually went to a town meeting
金州杀手直接去参加了一个
that was held to figure out how to stop him.
讨论如何能制止他本人的会议
And he heard this guy in the audience say,
然后他听到观众席有人说
"He only rapes our wives when they're alone.
“他就会挑我们不在家的时候强♥奸♥妇女
"You know, if we just stayed at home with them,
只要我们在家陪着老婆的话
he'd be too much of a coward to come at us."
他就胆小得不敢来了”
So next time, the Golden State Killer struck,
后一次金州杀手犯案时
he targeted that guy.
特意把发言的观众当成目标
He broke into his house, tied him up,
杀手闯进他家 绑起来
raped his wife in front of him,
在他眼前强♥奸♥了他的老婆
just to send a message.
只是为了传达一个信♥号♥♥
You're not gonna stop me.
你们无法制止我
You can't anticipate me.
你们无法意料到我
You can't predict me.
你们也无法预测到我
I'm smarter than you.
我比你们更聪明
It's pretty clever, right?
挺高明的 对吧?
So while I would love to only kill people that deserve it,
所以尽管我非常想只杀那帮该死的人
I could unwittingly reveal too much about myself
但是我可能会因为对于受害者的偏向
psychologically by my choice of targets.
而不经意间暴露我的心理特征
And that's why I have to mix in the classic victims;
正是因为这样我需要混合一些经典受害者
the disenfranchised, the transient.
那些剥夺公民权的人 无家可归的流动人口
Believe me, it's not what I want to do.
相信我 我真的不想这么做的
But I've already committed so much to this.
但我已经牺牲太多了
I really want to do it right.
我真的想要做到极致
I mean, just to be honest with you,
老实和你说
it's hard not to get your feelings hurt sometimes.
有时候真的很难不觉得受伤
And this is like, what do you do? What do you do?
比如就“你做什么的”“你做什么的”
电影精选列表