What the fuck you talking about?
你现在又在说什么鬼东西?
How am I supposed to respect you
你表现得像个受害者的时候
when you act like such a fucking victim?
你让我怎么尊敬你?
Fuck you.
去你的
I mean, you're a wonderful person.
而且 你人又很好
Oh, my God.
我真是
You have no trouble finding women.
找个女人对你来说又不是难事
You could easily be with somebody
你很容易就能找到一个
who doesn't treat you like shit.
好好对待你的人
You should try it
你应该试试
before you marry the fucking devil.
在你娶一个恶魔之前
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Were there peanuts in that bagel?
我的百吉饼里有花生吗?
Peanuts?
花生?
No, you tasted it.
有的话你能吃出来啊
It was bacon and egg.
只是培根和鸡蛋啊
Sesame seeds or what?
那就是芝麻仔之类的玩意?
No, I picked all of the sesame seeds off,
没有 我把芝麻都挑走了
but they were out of all of the bagels except for sesame seed,
因为店里没有不加芝麻的百吉饼了
so I just made sure they were all brushed off
所以我确保芝麻都被刷掉了
'cause I know you hate them. I don't hate them!
因为我知道你讨厌 -我不是讨厌!
I'm allergic to them!
我是过敏!
Oh, no.
糟了
I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so,
我真的真的真的真的真的真的真的真的
so, so, so, so sorry.
真的真的真的真的对不起
Oh, my God. Are you okay?
天啊 你还好吗
I'm just gonna call... oh, shit.
我现在就叫救护车 该死
Chase, there isn't a signal here.
蔡司 这里没有信♥号♥♥
We're in the middle of the city
我们在城市中♥央♥
and there is not a signal at all.
结果连一点信♥号♥♥都没有
I don't know what to do.
我不知道怎么办了
- Don't panic. - I'm panicking.
别惊慌 我很惊慌
- I can't feel my hands. - Tell me what to do.
我感觉不到我的手了 告诉我该怎么做
Don't panic. Don't panic.
别慌乱 别慌乱
I'm really sorry, I'm panicking.
我真的很对不起 我现在好慌
- There's an EpiPen in here. - There's an EpiPen?
这里有只肾上腺素笔 有肾上腺素笔?
What does it look like? Where is it?
长什么样子? 在哪里?
I don't fucking see it.
我他妈找不到啊
I don't fucking see... oh, there it is.
我怎么都找不到 啊 在这
My leg.
我的腿
- I don't know how to use this! - Put it in my leg.
我不知道这东西怎么用! 扎我腿上
Shoot it in my leg.
打进腿里
Listen.
听着
This is gonna seem really bad.
我知道这样做很不好
But you are gonna be so glad that I did this later.
但之后你一定会很同意我的做法
I want to give this to you.
我很想扎下去
Just say that you won't marry her.
但是你要先保证你不会娶她
Gillian, come on.
吉利安!拜托!
I really want to give this to you.
我真的很想给你注射的
Just say you won't marry her.
只要你保证不娶她就好
That's all you have to do.
就这么一句话而已
I'm saving you from an expensive divorce
我在把你从高昂离婚费或以后多年的
or years of misery or both.
婚后惨淡生活里拯救出来 没准都有
I know this seems really unethical right now,
我知道这样不太道德
but I know it's the right thing to do.
但我知道这是正确的事
Just say it, please.
求你了 快说吧
Chase.
蔡司
Why are you doing this?
你为什么一定要这么执着
Please, just say it.
求你了 说吧
Chase?
蔡司
Chase.
蔡司
Copy that.
收到
Can I talk to you?
我可以问你点问题吗
Yes.
可以
Were you taping today?
你今天有录像吗?
No, I forgot to turn it on.
没有 我忘记开机了
Otherwise, you'd be traumatized.
不然录像会把人看出创伤
Okay.
好
So he had an allergic reaction.
所以 他过敏了
You gave him a shot, but it was too late?
你给他打了肾上腺素针的但是太晚了
Yes.
是的
You did everything you could.
你已经尽力了
It wasn't your fault.
这不是你的错
It doesn't feel that way.
但感觉是我的错
Hey, what's up?
还好吗
Nothing.
没事
How'd it go with Chase?
和蔡司远足的事怎么样了
Is it water under the bridge?
冰释前嫌了吗
Not exactly.
不太是
Never gonna see him again.
我以后再也见不到他了
Hey, hey.
嘿 嘿
I think anybody who knows me
我认为了解我的人
knows that what happened today,
都知道今天发生了一件
I didn't mean to happen.
不该发生的事情
It's not fair.
这不公平
She's the one who should be dead.
该死的明明是她
He was a wonderful person
他明明那么善良
and there are so many
而世界上又有那么多
terrible people in the world.
那么多的烂人
It doesn't make any sense.
这一点都不合理
It's also precipitated a very drastic tone change
同时也导致电影的调性发生了很剧烈的变化
in the film that I didn't want or anticipate.
这是我不想也没有预料到会发生的
Maybe a makeover sequence would lighten things up.
也许可以用一段化妆情节过渡一下情绪
Babe, I think we need to talk.
我们得谈谈
You'll get used to the new me.
你会习惯全新的我的
Do you think it's kind of sexy?
你不觉得这样有点性感吗
No.
不觉得
Like you being unfaithful to your girlfriend,
就好像你已经出轨了
but it's still your girlfriend?
但出轨对象还是你女朋友
No.
没有
I just felt I had to do it for the movie.
我就是觉得需要为电影做出这样的改变
It's for the movie?
为了电影?
You're not gonna stop even after...
那件事之后你还打算继续下去吗
No.
是的
I'm not gonna give up.
我不会放弃
Look, I'm worried that you are gonna cross a line,
我担心你可能会做出一些越界的事
you can't...
你不能
I don't need you to be worried about me.
你没必要担心我
Frankly, I'm bewildered that you don't think
老实说 我很不解你为什么会觉得
that I could come up with a flawless M.O.
我没办法想出一个天衣无缝的作案手法
That I couldn't figure out some tasteless, odorless,
觉得我没办法做出一种无味无色
food additive, that evaporates immediately
会立即在受害者体内消失
in the victim's bowels,
的食物添加剂?
leaving no trace for a pathologist
完全不留痕迹让病理学家
to follow up on.
都完全查不到踪迹
Pretty much anybody could do that.
街上随便拉一个人都能做出来
Why couldn't I?
怎么我就不行?
You've really thought this through.
你确实有认真考虑过了啊
Of course I've thought it through.
我当然有认真考虑
I'm a murderer, not some frenzied spree killer,
我可是深思熟虑的杀手 不是大街上随便捅人的二货
you dumb cunt.
你个蠢逼
Jes... Jesus.
天
I'll get a napkin.
我去拿纸巾
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I... I don't know where I put...
我不知道我放哪里了
But you know me, right?
但是你认识我对吧?
I-I come here every day.
我每天都来的
Seriously?
不是吧?
Um, excuse you.
额 您好?
Sorry.
抱歉
电影精选列表