I mean, it's... I mean what is it that you do?
我倒是想问“那你是做什么的?”
Oh, actually, I'm an architect...
啊其实 我是建筑师
Yeah, you know, I think it's just weird
嗯 你知道 我就是觉得很奇怪
working in an industry where everybody you meet
在一个大家都有微词的
has an opinion about it.
产业中工作真的很奇怪
And, like, look, you know, I went to liberal arts school.
就像 听着 我上的是人文学院
I studied sociology.
我学的是社会学
I have student loans.
我还有一屁♥股♥学生贷款
First Choice Health Choice is where I could get a job.
个人医疗保险机构是我唯一能找到的工作了
But everybody you meet is like,
但见到的每个人都
"Oh, you work for a health insurance provider
“啊你居然在个人医疗保险机构上班”"
you're the devil."
“你简直是吸血鬼”
I mean, that doesn't happen to people
但是 如果是其他行业的人
that work in other fields.
就不会碰到这种
I mean, nobody's like, "Oh, you work for
没人会“啊你在航♥空♥界上班
the airline industry and airplanes crash, you're bad."
飞机失事了 都是你的错”
Well, maybe they're just going based off
也许他们只是在根据
their own experiences.
自己的经历来抱怨
'Cause I've never been on a plane that's crashed,
因为我没有经历过飞机失事
but I do have insurance right now that's...
但是我也有保险账单 真的头疼
Yeah, no, no.
我懂 是这样
See, it's the rising cost of care.
是因为医疗保险支出越来愈大了
There's a lot that people don't understand.
很多人一点都不懂还喜欢乱说
I mean, all these people wanna get covered for everything
那些抱怨的人都想出一份钱就包揽所有意外
and you can't run a business like that, okay?
但生意可不是这么做的 好吗
First Choice Health Choice is a business.
个人医疗保险机构是一门生意
It has to make a profit or...
赚不了钱的话
or I don't have a job, okay?
那我还上什么班 懂了吗?
It sounds bad, but I think sick people are stupid.
我知道这话不好听 但我觉得生病的人都挺蠢的
He has to die.
他必须死
I mean, do you know anyone that's sick?
你认识什么病重的人吗?
First dates are tough.
第一次约会真的很难
That obvious?
我有这么失败?
People are so judgmental.
人们都太喜欢评头论足了
It's hard to be open.
导致都没人敢说真话了
Yeah, that's very true.
说得没错
Do you wanna go on a date with me?
要不要和我约个会?
Uh, you don't have to buy me coffee.
不用加戏请吃饭什么的
I feel like I should mention that I had unprotected sex
我觉得我应该坦白一下其实我昨晚
with a homeless person last night.
和一个流浪汉无套了
Jesus.
妈的
I wanted to get tested
我想去医院检查的
but I don't have health insurance.
但是我没有保险去不起
What is wrong with you?
你有什么毛病啊
You can tested for free at all the gay places.
你可以去那堆南桐机构免费做测试啊
I was just kidding. We used a condom.
我开玩笑的 怎么可能不戴套
I'm not crazy.
我又没疯
I feel sick.
我感觉不舒服
You know, actually, I was denied health insurance
其实我申请医保被拒了
because I have a preexisting condition.
因为我有些既有身体状况
既有身体状况:在美国如果投保人在医疗保险生效之前已存有疾病的话,有些保险单就不会为相关医疗费用提供覆盖
It's just a moderate anxiety disorder.
就是点中度的焦虑障碍
Nothing that a few dollars a month of antidepressants can't handle.
每个月几块钱买♥♥点抗抑郁药吃吃就能应付
But I've been feeling really stressed lately.
但是最近过得很有压力
My boyfriend and I broke up,
我男友和我分手了
my friend died.
我朋友还去世了
I don't feel so good.
我真的感觉不太好
Just shut up and call 911,
你给我闭嘴打911
I feel like I'm gonna pass out.
我好像要晕过去了
Ambulances are so expensive.
救护车来一趟这么贵
Why don't I just kill you instead?
我直接杀了你不是更省吗
So why are you telling me all this?
你为什么要告诉我这些事?
Won't it make me a loose end?
不应该灭口防后患吗?
Not for long and I need the validation.
马上 只是先要别人认可一下我
I'm just such a people-pleaser, you know?
我还是讨好型人格 你敢信?
And... I'm so good at murdering.
刚好 我又太会杀人了
It just sucks that I can't get the credit for it,
可惜我又不会因为这点被别人表扬
but that's the nature of murdering.
但杀人不就是这样吗
It's not always easy.
总是要有点困难的
Let me tell you.
我这么说
No, I can't.
不行我不能喝酒
I'm actually straight edge.
我是直刃族
直刃族:“Straight-Edge”运动,主旨在降低欲望,回归简单生活 不吸毒、吸烟、饮酒、滥交,提倡动物权,所以也不吃肉类制品,或穿戴皮草
Sorry, I know it's boring.
抱歉我知道这样会很无聊
It's got to look like a suicide!
尸体必须要看起来像自杀才行的啊!
Who would have thought this twat would have a gun?
谁能想到这个二货会有把枪
I wanted everyone to think I was a really great person
我真的很想让大家认为我是个好人
because I didn't drink.
因为我不喝酒
I didn't know that Donald Trump doesn't drink.
但我不知道居然连特朗普都不喝酒
And when I realized what a fucking dumbass
我才意识到自己这么多年来
I had been acting like, I fucking killed myself.
都像个傻♥逼♥一样活着 我他妈宁愿自杀
Sweetheart, that kinda hurts a little bit, actually.
臭宝 紧得都点痛了
Somebody went to Girl Scout camp.
看来有人参加过女童军夏令营哦
I knew girls your age still wanted to fuck me.
我就知道你们这个年龄段的女孩还是会对我有性趣
Modern life is so empty.
现代生活真的好空洞
The millennials have ruined everything.
千禧一代弄垮了这个国家
Mr. unhoused guy?
无家可归先生?
Come here.
过来嘛
You can have snacks now,
你现在可以吃点零食了
but I'm gonna tell you how to dispose of a body. And you got to listen.
不过你必须要听我讲是怎么处理尸体的
The complete disappearance of the erotic thriller as a genre
情♥色♥惊悚类作品的完全消失
gives me nothing to live for.
让我已经没有动力继续活下去了
A series of murders has left authorities baffled
一系列谋杀案让当局大为困惑
Despite the presence of suicide notes,
尽管现场存在遗书
LAPD detectives are certain that the rash of deaths is the work of a serial killer.
但洛杉矶当局确信这一系列的死亡案件是连环杀手所为
The handwriting's the same,
遗书的字迹相同
the poison in the stomach's the same.
胃中发现的毒素也相同
It's all just one guy.
全都是同一人所作
But the friends and family of the victims don't believe it.
但是受害者的家人和朋友却不相信
I mean, I read that note that she wrote
我自己读过她写的那封因为
about feeling really guilty about being pretty.
太漂亮而感到愧疚决定自杀的遗书
Uh, only Teresa could have written that note.
只有特里萨才能写得出这种遗书
Fred hated millennials.
弗瑞德恨死千禧年一代了
They just finally made him take his own life.
这帮人终于逼死他了
I hope they're happy.
祝他们开心
The criminal profilers are certain that it's the work of one person.
犯罪侧写确定全部事件都由一人所为
Most likely a white male in his late twenties to early thirties
极有可能是二十岁末到三十岁初的白人男性所做
with a great deal of criminal experience under his belt.
储备着丰富的犯罪经验
He's very clever, Janeane.
他相当聪明 詹尼安
Only a very sick man could do this.
只有极端精神变♥态♥的男人才能做出这种事
A sick man? Bullshit.
极端精神变♥态♥?扯什么呢
I need you to get something out of my car.
我需要你帮忙给我从车里搬东西进来
It's a big, dumb piece of shit wrapped in plastic.
是一个包在塑料袋里的又大又蠢的烂货
Missed call?
未接电♥话♥?
Hey, Gillian,
嘿吉利安
just, uh, checking in where you are with those pitch decks.
就是 打个电♥话♥确认一下推介册子的事情
Would, uh, love to get those from you.
很期待能看到成果的
End of today.
明天前发我
All right.
好嘞
I bet you would, ass clowns.
说得有够“真诚” 混♥蛋♥
I'm never gonna see Chase again.
我再也见不到蔡司了
That's very hard with the date being so close.
婚礼日期马上就到了结果变成这样
- I fuckin' knew it. - Yeah, I can't imagine.
我就知道 真的无法想象
I mean, we planned our perfect wedding together.
我们甚至一起规划了那场超完美的婚礼
My vow, I was... he loved my Michael Caine impression.
我发誓 他真的很喜欢我模仿迈克尔·凯恩的
I was gonna surprise him.
我本来想给他一个惊喜的
It's so silly.
真的很蠢
Do you want to hear it?
你要听听看吗?
Hey!
嗨
Wow.
哇哦
So great to see you both.
真高兴能见到您两位啊
电影精选列表