I feel like you would actually... I'm not even joking.
我觉得你们甚至 我没有在开玩笑
I feel like you would get married.
感觉你们甚至能结婚呢
Oh, dude, yes.
对 真的
That'd be the most fucked up wedding.
一定会是最离谱的婚礼
Yeah, if you don't have any... if you're seeing anybody,
如果你 要是你没有对象的话
I feel like I could set you up.
我真的可以给你们俩牵线
- The fucking Addams Family. - Wow.
组成现实版的亚当斯一家 -哇
- I can give you his info later. - That sounds promising.
待会我可以给你他的信息 -确实听起来很有趣呢
But we need an ally on your side, you know?
但我们还需要几个你们这边的同盟
- Right. - Yeah.
对 是的
Like, what do you mean?
请问是什么意思?
You know, we just need someone like you
我们只是需要像你这样的人
to, like, help spearhead these projects.
来帮忙带领这类项目
You know, someone with you, with a voice
就 像你这样 有独特的观点
and, you know, strong female voice and all that stuff.
强势女性表达这种类似的东西的人
There's a bunch of girls coming in to, you know, to pitch on it.
我们还会多见几个 推介相关点子的女生
- Oh. - Yeah.
啊 -是的
Okay.
好吧
Only the best, of course, you know.
当然 来的都是精英
Okay. Okay, all right.
嗯 好 懂了
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you have any other questions for us?
你还有其他问题吗?
No.
没有了
Yeah, I'm just disappointed
我还挺失望的
because I thought there was...
因为我以为
could be prettier things in here
能有点带劲的东西
and there's just so much health stuff.
结果都是些补品
She has so many vitamins.
她真的有好多♥维♥他命补片
You'd think she thought she was gonna die or something.
多到会让你怀疑她是不是活不久了一样
I'm living my best life.
这是我的人生巅峰
I'm not being creepy.
我没打算做一些变♥态♥的事
It's just a second angle
就是个第二机位
for coverage.
可以覆盖更广的视角
I really like that shirt on you.
你穿着这件衣服真好看
I'm sorry.
对不起
I should have asked.
我应该先问你的
But it's not like I was going to put it up on the internet.
但我也没打算传到网上什么的
It was just for me.
只是给我自己拍的
You don't need to tape us having sex.
你没必要拍我们的性生活啊
We can just have sex.
单纯上♥床♥就好的
But maybe someday we won't be able to have sex
但没准未来什么时候我们没办法上♥床♥的话
because I'm gone.
比如我可能离开了
Gone.
离开了?
What do you mean, like dead?
是什么意思 死了?
No, not dead, just gone.
没有 不是死了 只是离开而已
Gone somewhere where I can't have sex anymore.
到了某个我没办法和你缠绵的地方
So I'd really like to be able to watch us make love
所以我想要在那个时候也能看到我们亲热
so I could remember.
所以我可以回想起来
Okay, so then why do you wanna tape me eating you out?
好吧 但为什么一定要拍我口你
Why not tape something that we're doing together?
为什么不拍我们两人互动的部分?
Because it has to be something that I want to watch.
因为一定要是我想看的才行
And we were getting there.
而且我们马上就要进入正题了的
It would have happened too.
本来是会顺利发展下去的
How about I make a pretty little documentary.
那要不要我拍个小小的可爱纪录片
No, I don't want your dick in my movie.
不要 我才不想你的鸡♥巴♥出现在我的电影里
Oh, my God. Guess who just texted?
天呐 猜猜是谁联♥系♥我了
- What's up? - Hi!
还好吗?嗨
- How you doing? - I'm good.
最近怎么样 - 挺好的
Oh, my God.
天啊
It's good to see you.
真的很高兴能见到你
It's so good to see you.
真的非常高兴能见到你
Is that a camera on your head?
你头上是摄像机吗?
Yes, it is.
是的没错
I just got it.
我刚买♥♥的
Uh, I just feel like
就是觉得
the best way to make life more like a movie
想让生活像电影一般的话
is to film it.
那就该拍下来
Cool. Shall we?
挺好 上路吧
Yeah, let's hike, bitch.
来远足吧 贱♥人♥
That thing looks way better on your head
摄像头戴你头上比我
than it does on mine.
要适合多了
Does it?
是吗?
Pretty cool.
挺好的
I don't know why they couldn't have just called in
我不懂他们为什么不干脆
a female director who's certified in Photoshop
直接找一个会P图的女导演
and saved a lot of awkwardness
能免掉很多尴尬
because it was one of the worst meetings that I've ever had.
因为那真是我这辈子开过最糟糕的会了
I've just never felt like a commodity before.
让我觉得自己就像个货架上的必须品
But maybe that's because I've never been worth anything before
也许是因为我一直都没有觉得自己有什么价值
and maybe I just kinda don't know what it feels like.
或许是我不知道有价值的感觉是什么样的
It's not bad. It's just new.
不糟糕 只是太陌生了
Well, I don't know. Meetings are weird.
我也不懂 毕竟开会都蛮怪的
You know, they're like dates.
就像约会
Yeah, and like a date,
对 就像约会
I talked too much and I scared somebody.
我说太多结果吓到别人了
Yeah, and then, you know, they never call you back.
是的 然后就再也没联♥系♥你了
And then you're at square one every time,
然后回到原点
just like waiting for the next one to come up.
接着再干等下一次机会来临
I'm really glad that we're doing this.
真的很高兴能来远足
Me too.
我也是
I'm sad that all this time has gone by
我很遗憾这么久以来
without us meeting up or talking to each other,
我们都没能这么见面好好聊天
but I understand.
但我能理解
I feel so bad about the position that I put you in.
我真的很后悔让你处境那么难堪
I just felt really protective of you
我当时保护欲爆发
and I couldn't bear to see you hurt,
实在不忍♥心看你受伤
but I realized it wasn't my call to make.
但我意识到了这不是我该插手的事情
It's totally fine.
没事的
No, it's not.
有事
You're a grown man.
你是成年人了
You know, you were with the person that you wanna be with
你是因为自己想和那个人在一起
because you wanna be with them.
才会选择在一起的
I get it.
我懂
You know, I treated you like you were helpless,
而我的做法就像是你没能力处理一样
and you're not.
但你有的
And that doesn't reflect the respect that I have for you.
这样显得我很不尊重你
Appreciate you saying that, but it's totally cool.
很感谢你能这么说 但真的没事的
I miss you too.
我也很想你
- Yay. - Yeah, this is good.
好耶 -就是这样
And it's really crazy timing, too, actually.
而且当时的时机又很微妙
- Yeah? - Yeah.
是吗? 是的
I don't know if you saw on social media or whatever, but...
我不知道你有没有在网上刷到
No, I'm not on Facebook anymore.
我已经不用脸书了
It just makes me hate people.
那东西只会让我讨厌别人
Kinda feel you.
能理解你
But anyway, yeah, we're getting married in like three weeks.
总之 嗯 我们决定三周之后要结婚了
So I have to get your address before we leave.
所以我得在搬家之前知道你的地址
It's gonna be, like, a massive wedding.
婚礼应该会很隆重
- There's gonna be four cakes. - What?
会定四个蛋糕的那种级别 -什么?
Yeah, four cakes.
没错哦 四个蛋糕
No, I mean, what are you thinking?
没有我说 你在想什么?
What?
啊?
Why are you committing yourself to somebody
你为什么要把你自己许诺给一个
who emotionally abuses you and puts you in therapy?
在情感上虐待你以至于需要去治疗的人?
I mean, why are you doing this to yourself?
你为什么要这么对待你自己?
I don't understand.
我不理解
You're not a stupid person.
你人又不笨
Are fucking kidding me?
你认真的?
You just said that you respected that I could, you know,
你刚刚才说你尊敬我什么的
make my own decisions or whatever.
我可以自己做选择之类的事
电影精选列表