Yeah, I just...
我就是
I thought it would look good here.
觉得这里做背景好看点
It's not like... the documentary is not about roofs.
不是因为这部纪录片的主题是屋顶
Oh, it's not?
居然不是?
I was under the impression it was about roofs.
我下意识以为是关于屋顶的
Well, if it's not about roofs then, I mean.
那主题是什么
I'll tell you...
我会提醒你
I'll tell you when the camera turns on.
摄像机开录的时候我会提醒你的
Okay.
好
Yeah, I mean, like, don't be nervous.
就 不要紧张
I'm not nervous.
我不紧张
I think you're gonna think this is really cool.
没准你会觉得很酷呢
I think you really gonna like it.
你会喜欢的
I hope I have the answers you're looking for.
希望我能够回答你的问题
I think you're the expert.
你在这方面是专家
Is it about, like, panic attacks, or...
是说恐慌发作或者
Writer's block?
瓶颈期方面的?
Is your phone off?
手♥机♥关机了吗?
Oh. No.
没有
I am filming this, but don't worry.
我在录了 但是不要担心
吉利安 华♥莱♥士♥ 霍瓦特
电影制♥作♥人
You'll understand why in a minute.
你马上会明白的
- Okay. - Is that okay?
好 -可以吗?
- Sure. - Great.
蔡司 威廉姆森
合作者 / 朋友
可以 -好
So the reason I brought you up to this roof
我带你来屋顶是因为
is because I'm filming a documentary
我在拍摄一部纪录片
based on a compliment given to me by Scott and Stephanie.
基于斯科特和斯蒂芬妮对我的一句夸赞
And as you know, they don't offer compliments lightly.
你也知道 那两人很少开口夸人的
Right.
是的
Basically, they told me that I would make a good murderer.
他们说我在谋杀方面会很有建树
Huh. Yeah, I can see that.
确实 能看出来
So I've filmed some fun stuff,
我已经拍了不少素材了
but I haven't done the climax yet.
但还没拍高♥潮♥部分
And what I'd really like to do is to film a scene
所以我就很想拍这么一场戏
where I would walk people through how I would commit
我会先给目标过一遍我的
the perfect murder.
完美杀人计划
Okay. Cool, I like it.
嗯 挺好的
So first things first, I would need a good victim
所以首先 我需要找个受害者
and it's really hard to pick the right person.
但实在是很难挑到合适的人
But I was thinking if I had to pick someone
所以我在想 我可不可以
I'd want somebody that I could justify.
选一个让我有正当理由的人
Somebody that I know who has done some awful things
选一个我知道做过坏事的人
and has really hurt people that I cared about
严重伤害到了不该被这么对待的
who didn't deserve it.
而且是我关心的人
And I was thinking about you and your girlfriend.
然后我想到了你和你女友的事
You don't have to worry 'cause on camera so far,
当然你不用担心隐私泄露之类的
I've given you guys code names.
我用的都是化名
I know it's kind of shocking
我知道这不好消化
that she is the most unkind person in the world
你女朋友居然是世上最烂的人 这件事
I know personally.
我懂的
But it makes sense because somebody has to be.
但也能说得通毕竟一定会有这种人嘛
And, um, it's her.
就 刚好是她而已
I guess I just have never seen or even heard about
我只是从来没听过也没遇到过像她一样
anybody being as cruel to anyone else
能因为点鸡毛蒜皮的小事
for the worst reasons as her.
就随便折磨别人
So, I was wondering, what I'd like to do
所以我在想
is to come over to your place with Olivia and the camera.
和奥利维亚一起带着摄像机来你家
And we would say that we were doing a location scout
就说我们只是过来踩点的
and we were there to measure stuff and get some pictures.
然后量点东西拍点照片什么的
But the whole time
但整个过程中
I'd be wearing a mask.
我都会戴着面具
Like a scary animal mask.
那种吓人的动物面具
And I just wouldn't explain why.
我不会解释为什么
And, I'll be walking around and I'll be looking
对了我还会在你家四处看看
at your place and I'll be talking to the camera
对着摄像机说点话
and I'll say things like,
说一些比如
"Here's a good window where I could come in."
“这里的窗户挺适合我闯进来哎”
Or I'll point out that there are locks on the bedroom doors.
或者指着说“那边卧室门能上锁
And that would be a challenge, blah, blah, blah.
会有点麻烦“这样那样的话
Just, you know, narrate to the camera this hypothetical murder,
给我假设的谋杀计划做点旁白
and then leave.
然后就离开
I-I'm not pitching this right.
感觉我表达得有问题
Gillian, are you... are you fucking serious?
吉莉安你♥他♥妈♥认真的?
I'm not sure I understand corre...
大概是我没听懂
Like, you're asking me to come over to my house...
但你的意思是 我让你到我家
Yeah.
对
And let you walk through
然后让你过一遍
how you would murder my girlfriend?
谋杀我女朋友的计划?
It's just theoretical.
假设而已
It's not how I really would do it or would want to do it.
不是说我真的会做或者想这么做
It's just hypothetically how it would be done.
就只是 假设我会怎么做
Like, do you get how fucked up that is?
你知道你在说什么吗
Like on countless levels?
这是人话吗?
What is your problem with?
你到底**有什么毛病?
Uh, I just don't think it's okay
我就是觉得
that she's so emotionally abusive and manipulative.
她不能就这么从精神上虐待你操纵你
Uh, like when she destroyed your only means
就比如 那次她把你的笔记本电脑就那么扔了
of earning a living when she threw your laptop out a window.
根本就是连你的存在都一起摧毁了
But that was...
但那是
And there were scripts on there that you never recovered.
结果是电脑里的剧本再也找不回来了
That was, like, a really low point for both of us.
但那段时间是我们两个人的低谷
And she felt really bad and she replaced it.
而且她也很过意不去还给我换了新的
'Cause she could totally afford to buy you a new Mac,
那是因为对她来说买♥♥台新苹果电脑像呼吸一样简单
but she can't ever make up the stuff that you had on there.
而且她没办法把你的心血都买♥♥回来啊
And I just don't think there's any excuse
我觉得当时不管是怎么了
to ever do anything like that,
她都不该干那种事
to somebody that you say that you love.
尤其是对你爱的人
You don't know anything about our relationship
你根本不了解我们两人的事
and you don't know her.
而且你也不了解她
People don't throw other people's computers
一般人又不会随随便便就把别人的电脑
out of windows.
扔出去
Otherwise, there would be computers all over the place
不然大街上遍地都是烂电脑了
because lots of people are in relationships.
而且世界上有那么多情侣
You'd see broken laptops down the street...
可你也看不到路上有烂电脑呀
You don't anything about our relationship.
你根本不了解我们两人的关系
It's true. -You don't know her.
都是事实啊 -你完全不了解她
You don't know what's going on with us.
你又不知道我们之间发生了什么
I know her.
我了解她
I don't understand where this is coming from.
我不理解你哪里来的这么多怨气
Like, she does not feel this way about you.
她从来都没说过你坏话
She really likes you.
而且她真的很喜欢你
She's always disliked me.
她就没喜欢过我
- No. - It's bullshit.
真的 -我才不信
She would talk shit about me in school,
她以前在学校时就经常说我坏话
- and I barely knew her. - Oh, God.
而且我当时和她都不熟 -天
In school?
在学校时?
Like 10 years ago? 12 years ago?
十多年前 十二多年前的时候?
I mean, I didn't really care about it
老实说我真的不在乎
because who the fuck cares what she thought?
因为谁他妈会在乎她想什么啊?
Yeah, it seems like you really didn't care about it at all.
嗯 看出来你确实不在乎了
Well, she brought my mom into it.
她把我妈都扯进来了
What the... your mom?
啊?你妈?
I'm not kidding.
我没开玩笑
She, like, couldn't believe that my mother
她说 简直不敢相信我妈
would let me, like, make such disturbing films.
会同意我拍那么扭曲的作品
- What... she did not say that. - No, she did.
什......她绝对没说过 -不 她说过
She does not care about what kind of films you made.
她才完全不在乎你会拍什么样的片子
- It's just really uncalled for. - Pbbt.
她这么说真的很没必要
Like I needed to ask my mommy for permission.
好像我做什么都得去征求我妈同意
电影精选列表