I opened up a vein
我切开了一道伤口
and the veins of other people
还有很多人的伤口
and I put it on screen.
我把它呈现在了银幕上
Obviously, it was a very personal project to you.
显然的是 这对你来说是很私人的作品
I mean, actually, I felt kind of embarrassed for you watching it.
私人到我觉得我都你替尴尬
I just mean, like, all of our ideas
就是 我们想要表达的主题
were about these important women's issues.
都是关于那些重要的女性问题
You know, like we talked about like intersectionality,
就比如我们之前说过的交叉性啊
strong female, all that stuff.
强势女性之类的东西
And I feel like, um, I guess, like, this feels like
但是你的作品就像
a step back for women,
像是一种女性的倒♥退♥
to be honest.
老实讲
Okay. Thanks for telling me.
好吧 谢谢你能说出来
Um, did you do those decks?
你做推介册子了吗
- Can we see those, actually? - Yeah.
能不能让我们看看那个 对
The decks.
册子呢
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
- You didn't do the decks? - No.
你难道没有做演示稿? - 没有
Okay, that's pretty disappointing.
好吧 这就有点失望了
All right, look,
好吧 听着
the only reason we met with you
我们愿意见你的只是因为
is 'cause Diane told us you were this amazing person.
戴安介绍说你人真的很厉害
We love Diane. Diane's fucking awesome.
我们很喜欢戴安 戴安超棒
So we were like, "Yeah, okay we'll meet with her."
所以就“啊可以啊 那我们和她见个面吧”
Okay?
所以?
Okay, I just mean, like,
我就是说
look, with all due respect,
恕我直言
like I just don't know if this is the right field for you.
我都不好说这个领域适不适合你
Like, we want a director who can play ball
我们想要一个会接球的导演
and I feel like I would give you a ball
我感觉好像 我给了你一颗球
and you would, like, call it a giraffe
结果你把球当成长颈鹿
and then, like, set the giraffe on fire.
然后还 一把火把长颈鹿烧死了
You know what I'm saying? Like...
你知道我什么意思吗?
I'm sorry. I don't know.
抱歉 -我不懂
It's just we gave you all of these ideas
我们给了你这么多的好点子
and then you go off and you make weird,
结果你自己出去搞了一部
"Frances Ha," you know.
黑暗版《弗兰西丝·哈》之类的东西
it was just, like, not useful at all.
就真的 完全没用啊
Uh, can you ask Brianne to call that Uber?
你能去让 布里安娜叫辆优步吗
Look, um, you know, I'm really so...
听着 我 真的很
You know, we... we gave you
我们 我们给了你
this opportunity and just didn't work.
一个机会然后你没抓住
- I understand. - Okay, cool.
我理解的 - 好 可以
Um, and don't worry about the decks.
不用担心推介册子的事了
- It's totally cool. - Okay.
没关系的 -好的
You know, um, people say right now
人们现在都说
that, like, women you shouldn't apologize so much, you know?
女性不应该总是低头道歉
And I just wanna say, I'm sorry.
但我还是想说 我很抱歉
- Hey, we're all learning. - Right?
我们都会学习 对吧?
You know, we're doing our best.
大家都已经很努力了
- I'm sorry. - It's all right.
对不起 -没事的
I'm sorry!
我对不起啊!
I didn't do it exactly how you wanted me to.
对不起我不知道你们到底想让我怎么样
I'm sorry it didn't fit your expectations.
对不起没能符合你的预期
But I didn't do it for you! I did it for me!
但我不是为了你们才努力的 是为了我自己!
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Briann...
布里安...
Is this better, producer number two?
这样可不可以啊 制片人二号♥?
Is it looking more real? Any notes?
这样够真实了吗 还有什么想法吗?
Please, please, don't do this.
求你了求你了求你了别这样
All right, I love your film.
好吗 我喜欢你的电影
Don't get mad, you know.
别生气 好吗
Just give me a minute.
给我两分钟
I have some photos on my phone I have to delete, okay?
我手♥机♥上还有一些照片要删
Dumb fucks like you don't get two minutes.
像你这种傻屌♥不值得多活两分钟
If you knew what I was, you wouldn't even ask me that.
你要是知道我是什么样的人的话你根本就不会开口问我
What are you?
你是什么样的人?
I'm a strong female lead.
我是强势女主角
电影精选列表