昨天我迈出了绝佳的第一步
I've got to keep my momentum going.
我必须保持着势头
I feel like breaking and entering
我觉得私闯这件事
is the natural progression story-wise.
对于情节的发展来说非常合理
In Joseph Campbell terms,
按约瑟夫·坎贝尔的理论来说
you're breaking the taboo
打破禁忌
of moving from one space into another
是打开新大门
and entering a new world.
进入新世界的第一步
I'm just gonna pop inside
我现在先进去
and get the lay of the land.
了解一下房♥间布局
And then I'll come back later
之后再回来
when it's time to complete the next, next step;
也就是等进行第三步的时候
breaking and entering, when the occupant is home.
住户在家时非法闯入
Lean in, baby.
前进吧
Fuck.
靠
Are you serious?
不是吧?
Jesus Christ.
真是够了
- Hello? - Gillian!
喂? 吉利安!
Diane?
戴安?
Did you get my email about the guys?
你有收到邮件吗?
- Sorry, I was working. - Are you available now?
抱歉我在工作没看到 -你现在有空吗
Yes, I am available now.
嗯我现在有空
- They really wanna meet you. - Oh, my God.
他们想见你 -我的天啊
I'll email you about parking.
详细信息我邮件发你
- Send the email. - 3:15?
嗯你发吧 -约在3点15分?
I'll be there. Oh.
我会去的
- Excited for you. - Thanks.
为你高兴哦 -谢谢
Yes, okay, Thanks. Bye.
好的 谢谢 再见
Bye, Gillian.
再见 吉利安
Thanks so much for squeezing me in.
非常感谢能安排时间见我
I wa... I was so excited when Diane connected us.
戴安联♥系♥我们的时候我非常兴奋
Like, I love everything
真的 我喜欢你们两人
that you guys are putting out right now.
制♥作♥的每个项目
Oh, that's nice.
啊谢谢
No, thank you for, uh, coming down here,
我们才该谢你
coming all the way from New York to meet up.
从纽约大老远跑来见我们
It's really nice of you.
真的很感谢
Oh, I actual...
啊 其实
I actually live here, in Highland Park.
我就住在洛杉矶这边 高地公园那里
Really?
真的?
Oh, I could have sworn you were a New York person.
不过真的你看起来就像纽约人
You're not New York based?
你居然不是土生土长的纽约人?
No.
不是
Oh, crazy. I could have sworn.
意外 我真觉得你像纽约人
I could have... you seem like a... she has a New York vibe.
我真的 怎么说 她真的有种纽约气息
- Definitely. - Like more of a New York vibe.
绝对 - 更像是纽约来的
You're definitely a smoker.
你一定抽烟吧
Not that you're in bad shape,
不是说你形象不好
but you're not in, like, not in good shape.
就只是感觉 状态不太好
Well, it's like a New York shape.
对 就像纽约人的状态
You guys don't mind if I film this, do you?
两位不会介意我录像吧?
It's for a personal project that I'm working on.
是为了我正在制♥作♥的一个私人项目
Is that recording?
已经在录了?
Yes.
是的
I'm not gonna post it or anything.
我不会发出去的
Right now in this current climate,
只是感觉现在的大环境
you can never have enough transparency.
大家都没什么透明度
Oh.
啊
I mean, if it's about transparency,
如果是关系透明度的话
then go ahead. We have nothing to hide.
没关系录吧 我们也没什么好藏的
- Second angle. - Oh.
这是第二个机位
Cool.
酷
So tell me, what did you think of the script?
请告诉我 你们对剧本的想法
Uh, to be honest, we have not read the script,
老实说 剧本我们还没读
- but we did watch the shorts...
不过我们有看你之前的短片
And they are, uh, fucked up.
可以说...很疯狂
- Super dark. - They're so fucked up.
超级阴暗 -真的非常病态
- But kind of funny. - Yeah.
但同时有点幽默 -对
You seem like such a nice girl.
尤其是你本人看着又很和善
Yeah.
嗯
- Crazy. - Yeah.
反差很大 - 是的
You know, we want you to take risks.
我们希望你能更进一步
You know, I would say, even go bigger, go bolder.
说具体点我希望能 更大胆点 更夸张点
You know, make bigger choices. I would love that.
做出更有风险的抉择 -我非常可以
Yeah, yeah.
是的 没错
So we have a bunch of projects set up
我们目前已经有几个
actually here with strong female leads.
包含强势女性主角的项目了
Well, I mean, I could
我可以
definitely come up with some ideas.
绝对可以想出一些好概念的
We wouldn't need you to. We already have a bunch.
不需要麻烦你的 我们已经有不少了
Yeah, we have a bunch of stuff in development
我们已经有不少项目在开♥发♥了
of basically underrepresented voices, diversity...
比如关于 关注缺少发声的观点啊 人种多样性啊
Being an ally.
做一个平权者(同盟)
You might think people are white,
就是也许看起来是一般的白人
but they're not. Uh, intersexuality.
但精神上不是 -还有 间性问题
Intersectionality.
交叉性
交叉性:用于理解由多个身份组合(性别、种族、阶级、宗教、残疾、外貌、文化、语言等)引起的特殊歧视和“劣势” 每个国家的交叉性问题都有各自特色。
- Intersectionality. - Intersectionality.
是 交叉性 -交叉性
- Uh, breastfeeding in public. - Uh-huh.
还有公众场合哺乳
Intersectionality.
还是交叉性
Cool.
厉害
So what would you like me to do?
所以请问我能做什么?
Well, we want to see your take.
我们想看到你自己的想法
Yeah, you basically have to come up with a lookbook
基本上是你需要做一份展示册子
for investors, which, um,
给投资人看的 给 这个
basically it looks like something like this.
差不多就是看起来像这样的东西
You just have to come up with it.
需要你现在设计这么一个
And these are... these are probably like 50 pages
差不多有五十多页
sort of you know, pictures of similar things, you know,
基本上就是 项目相关的照片
nice fonts, big font, put it together.
配上好看的 大号♥的字体 整合在一起
And this is fast track.
而且这次时间比较紧
So we need that by next, uh
我们需要你在 下周...
Friday.
下周五搞定
Well, these are really nice.
这些制♥作♥真的挺精良的
Yeah.
没错
Like, they look so good.
看起来真的好棒
Like I'm worried that I don't think
我担心我可能
that I could come up with anything that looked
做不出这么同等精良的东西
- as professional as this. - Oh, no, no, no.
而且还这么专业 -不是没有没有
Our friend made those in, like...
那个是我朋友做的
they're super easy.
就 非常简单
They're super easy.
特别简单
This is a really big opportunity for you, you know.
这对你来说真的是很好的机遇
And, uh, we've been developing these ideas for a long time
我们已经开♥发♥这些概念有一段时间了
and we are so close to finalizing the financing.
已经非常接近融♥资♥的最后阶段了
- So at this point... - That's so great.
所以这个时候就得 -那太好了
You have a green light?
所以是已经开绿灯了?
Yeah, I'm sorry.
抱歉
- Um, so, just so I understand... - Mm-hmm.
所以按照我的理解是
Uh, you already have the script.
你们已经有剧本了
- Yeah. - Yeah, our buddy wrote it.
是的 -没错 我们朋友写的
- Our buddy Derek. - Yeah.
叫德瑞克 嗯
Actually,
老实说
now that I'm thinking about it,
忽然这么提起来
you guys have a ton in common.
你们俩有成堆的共同点
Dude.
真的
Don't they?
对吧?
- Think about that. - Oh, my God.
你想想看 -哇真的
You're like the female him,
你简直就像女版的他
but like weird and artsy.
但是更古怪又有艺术气质
Yeah, you guys should meet, actually.
你们应该见个面 而且
电影精选列表