- Give me a break. Like... - No, that's true.
真是够了 -不 这都是真的
- That's not... - That really happened.
没有 -都是真事
I don't believe you.
我不信
Look, I don't care
听着 我不在乎
what she thinks about me.
她到底是怎么看我的
What I care about is how she treats you.
我在乎的是 她怎么对待你的
Oh, my God, dude.
我真的 服了
I feel like I have opened up to you
我当时掏心掏肺
and told you stuff in confidence that you're now bringing up
对你说的真心话 结果你现在在这种情况下
in a context that is completely, like...
又提起来 真的
I mean, the context I'm talking about
我现在提到的这些
is just the facts.
都只是事实而已
No, it's the context of, like, you inviting me here
不是 情况是你邀请我来这里
and putting me on camera and bringing up
然后架起摄像机 然后唐突提起
all this personal shit that I've shared with you.
我以前给你说过的狗屁私事
I'm... I'm sorry. I...
我 对不起
Like, I'm never gonna be able to tell her about this,
然后我这辈子都不能告诉她今天的事了
I'm just gonna have to keep it a secret, I guess.
看来我只能把它作为秘密了
So now I have this secret from her,
所以我和她之间有秘密了
and I'm gonna feel incredibly guilty about it
导致我接下来这辈子都会因为这件事
all the time.
对她内疚了
And I already feel like...
我现在已经觉得...
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's just putting me in, like, an insane position.
我现在的处境真的很糟糕你知道吗
I'm so... I'm sorry.
我真的 对不起
Oh, sorry. Sorry. It's alright
抱歉说过头了 没事的
Look, I... I don't kn... I just don't...
我 真的 我只是
I just don't like to see her doing this to you.
我只是不想看到她这样对你
Okay. I just... I don't know
我就是 我也不知道了
if you...
你要是
if you really understand how fucked up this is
哪怕稍微理解一下这事有多离谱
and like what position it's putting me in.
或者我现在所处的境地也好
But I, uh...
但我
I don't... I don't know.
我不知道
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
I just fucked up everything.
我总是搞砸事情
Do you want to cut?
要喊停吗
Cut.
停
三年后
Hello?
喂?
Aaron?
亚伦?
Hey, Gillian. How's it going?
嗨吉利安 还好吗
Um, fine.
还行
Is this supposed to be a video call?
是不小心打成视频电♥话♥了吗?
I'm just seeing your ear.
我只能看到你的耳朵
Oh, shit, really?
靠 真的?
Yeah.
嗯
Do you wanna rearrange things
你要不要先挂掉
and give me a call back?
然后重打给我?
No, it's okay. This won't take too long.
不用 没事 不是什么大事
I thought we were finally talking about
我以为你终于要和我说
"The Young Ambassadors."
《年轻的大使》的事了
Did you read the script?
你读过剧本了吗?
Yeah, I did.
嗯我读过了
Okay.
好
I'm still just seeing your ear,
我还是只能看到你的耳朵
and it's just like really funny to just keep talking to you.
导致我都不能好好和你说话
Gillian, it's really great.
吉利安 剧本真的很棒
I just don't think I can do anything with it.
但我也无能为力啊
I don't understand.
我不太懂
Um, it's the exact same thing
这个和我今年2月份在你办公室
that I pitched to you in February
给你推介的东西完全一样啊
in your office, scene for scene.
一点都没动
And you said that you loved it
而且你当时说你很喜欢
and that you couldn't wait to read it.
很期待读到完整的剧本
It's really, really well-written, very funny.
确实 剧本写得非常非常好 非常有趣
It's just, Israel is such a political topic.
就是 以色列这种政♥治♥主题实在有点棘手
- Yeah. - And Robin,
嗯 -还有罗宾这个角色
she's just not really likable.
她实在不是很讨喜
It's on me.
是我的问题
I just don't know who to send it to.
我就是不知道该给谁看
So since I sent it to you around four months ago,
所以自从我四个月前把剧本给你之后
you haven't sent it to anyone?
你就压着没动过了?
No.
没有
I'm just... I mean, like, I'm kind of surprised
我就是 有点意外
because, you know, I thought that, like, you know,
因为 我以为 就
we had this great meeting, and you know,
我们上次开会挺顺利的
you were... together and like,
你也很喜欢
we're gonna do all these great things.
说我们要一起成大事
And you were gonna, you know, get it out there, and...
你还说会帮我找大人物 还说
Yeah, well, look, Gillian, I just don't think
嗯 这样 吉利安 我就是觉得
I can do anything for it.
我做不了什么
Well, what about the other scripts?
那其他几份剧本呢?
Mm, no, not for any of it.
也都没办法
I just can't do anything.
我无能为力
I'm sorry, I just feel like maybe we're not the right fit.
对不起哈 我就是感觉咱俩搭档不太合适
Uh, you know, if... if, um...
那要是 要是
if I'm not who you need me to be, um,
要是像你说的 我们不来事的话
and you can't do things that you said
你也没办法做到那些
that you were going to do,
你许诺的事情
then I think that, yeah, we shouldn't...
那我觉得 我们
we shouldn't work together anymore.
我们不应该继续合作了
Um, so it's mutual. I un...
双方也是都这么认为的 我...
Hello? Gillian, are you there?
喂?吉利安 能听到吗?
Yeah, I'm st... I'm still here.
在呢 我还没挂呢
Bye, Gillian. Good luck.
拜吉利安 好运
Bye.
再见
Something that you guys told me last year,
你们两位去年说的一句话让我
really stuck with me.
记忆犹新
It was a compliment
是一句赞美
and I-I don't forget compliments,
别人的赞美我都会清楚记下
but that's not why I kept thinking about it.
但重点是当时的那句话
I think I remember, we said
我记得 我们当时说
you'd probably make a pretty good murderer.
你在谋杀方面没准会有建树
What did you... what did you mean by that?
当时 那句话是什么意思?
I have always hated this project.
我一直都很讨厌这个项目
It's not done yet.
还没做完呢
I just hate what it is.
项目本身就很惹人厌
I don't want to use real names
我不想用真名
because people's feelings might get hurt
因为可能会伤到别人的感受
and it's legally incriminating.
而且算是犯罪
Let's call our friend...
所以 就叫我这位朋友
Bowie because he's cool.
鲍伊吧 人如其名
And we can call his girlfriend Stalin.
然后她女朋友就叫斯大林
I couldn't find any redeeming features about her,
她浑身上下没有任何优点可言
except that she is very attractive and...
除了她确实很漂亮 而且...
I don't think it's healthy.
我觉得这个项目很负面
I don't think you're healthy.
那你也很负面
I'm not healthy.
我确实是
So I would like you to be accessories to my murder.
很希望你们两位能做我谋杀计划的帮凶
That would mean a lot to me.
这对我意义重大
Do you think I have the qualities of a good murderer?
你觉得我有能成为优秀杀人犯的素质吗?
劳拉·华♥莱♥士♥
电影制♥作♥人的母亲
No. Not my baby.
我的宝贝才不是杀人犯呢
I don't know. I mean, what's better?
就 怎么了?
Like, me just, like, sitting around and not doing anything?
难道我就只能成天无所事事吗?
Yes.
是的
弗恩·华♥莱♥士♥
电影制♥作♥人的祖母
Do you think that I'm capable of anything
你觉得我有能力做到任何一件
that I put my mind to?
我打算做的事吗?
Yes, I do.
电影精选列表