How have you been, Keith?
最近过得怎么样啊 基思
Stalin.
我是斯大林
That's what you like to call me behind my back, right?
你喜欢背地里就这么叫我的 对吧
Oh, I'll call you that to your face.
啊我当你面也会这么叫你的
Look at you, getting back out there.
看看您 这就复出上赛场啦?
You are so brave.
您好勇敢哦
Just so you know,
就提醒一下你
Keith has one of those big editing monitors.
基斯那台用来剪辑的显示器超大的
So I don't know if you'll be able to throw it out a window.
怀疑您不好抱起来扔到大街上去
He might not be boyfriend material.
他可不是当男朋友的料
You totally got it wrong.
你完全会错意了
We're just having coffee.
我们只是喝点咖啡闲聊
Look at me, I'm in mourning.
我还很痛心的好吗
Does this look like a first date outfit to you?
谁第一次出来约会想穿成这样?
I don't know.
不好说
Maybe it's not a first date.
没准你们已经发展一段时间了呢
Gillian, look, please just leave.
吉利安 听劝 你走吧
Can I just say something?
我能最后说句话吗
Can I just say...
我能不能说
it should've been you?
死的应该是你?
No. No, it's okay.
没事的
You really want to talk about this?
你这么想谈这件事?
Let's talk about this, because I ask myself every day,
那就来啊 我每天都在问自己
how he ended up with that sesame seed bagel in the first place.
他到底是怎么会因为芝麻百吉饼过敏去世的
We all saw the police report.
我们都看过警方报告了
He had epinephrine in his system when he died.
他体内有残留肾上腺素
Gillian gave him the shot.
吉利安确实注射了
Yeah, I know.
是啊我知道
But he was just very sensitive about his food allergies.
但是他对于食物非常谨慎
Well, maybe he just woke up that morning
没准是人家早上醒来
and decided he'd rather choke on a bagel
忽然想着就算是被百吉饼噎死
than get married to your crazy ass.
也不会嫁给你这个疯婆子
Gillian, that's too much.
吉利安这话太过分了
How can you even say that to someone?
你怎么能这么说别人?
He was my Prince Charming and now he's gone.
他是我的真命天子 而且他都去世了
I'm coming back for the rest of my stuff.
我要回去拿我剩下的东西
Don't bother. I gave it to the homeless.
不用劳烦 我都捐给流浪汉了
I know you're lying, Gillian.
我知道你在说谎 吉利安
Hold on. Hold on.
等等 你给我等等
I need you to tell me...
我需要你告诉我
what was the last thing that he said?
他说的最后一句话是什么
Was there... did he say anything about me?
他有提到我吗?
Okay. Um...
好吧
Let's put aside all of our stuff.
我们先抛掉个人的过节
I know this was bigger than that
我理解这件事更重要
and you deserve to know the truth.
而且你值得知道真♥相♥
But I have something to ask you that's important to me.
但我必须问一件对我来说很重要的事情
Because I want to know the truth, okay?
因为我必须知道真♥相♥ 好吗?
You've always hated me, haven't you?
你一直都很讨厌我 是不是?
Yes.
是的
Just before he went...
在他临终之前
The last thing that he said...
他说的最后一句话是
It was...
是
I'll see you in hell, Stalin!
我们地狱再会 斯大林!
I feel like I've taken this crime spree as far as it can go.
我觉得我已经把这些犯罪事迹做到极致了
I think I got a bit angry.
我觉得我有点生气
I was feeling helpless, got distracted.
我感觉无助又有些分心
Killing all these people is starting to feel like work.
杀人几乎变成了一种工作
It's not fun anymore.
已经不再有趣了
I'm not feeling the creative fulfillment I had when I got started.
我已经感受不到一开始的创意满足感了
Don't do that. It tickles.
别这样 很痒
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
Why did I start murdering in the first place?
你一定好奇那我为什么要开始杀人
Because I'm good at it.
只是因为我很在行啊
And people are garbage.
人们又都是一堆烂货
But it's taking up too much of my time now.
但现在真的占据我太多时间了
And I've got other goals.
而且我还有其他目标
Why don't I just do one final one
我为什么不最后再做掉一个
and really make it count?
然后金盆洗手呢
Oh, my God.
我的天
I'm not talking to that crazy bitch.
我才不要和那个疯婆子说话
Why can't I move?
我怎么动不了
You fucking bitch.
你个贱♥人♥
You'll never get away with this.
你不会有好下场的
Oh, but I totally will.
啊可惜我会的
Your suicide note practically writes itself.
你的遗书甚至不需要我动脑
Shaken by your fiancé's untimely demise,
由于未婚夫的去世而动摇
you've realized the unfairness of your survival.
你意识到自己活着是不公平的
He was the good person who should have lived.
他才是那个应该活着的好人
You are the bad person who should have died.
而你才是那个应该死掉的烂人
And now to redeem yourself,
所以现在要弥补自己的过错
you are donating your good organs
你要把你的这个邪恶躯体里的
from your evil body to nice people
健康器官全都捐献给好人
so that they can live.
这样他们都能活下去
Now, I will take your heart,
现在 我要取出你的心脏
which is in perfect condition
完好无损的心脏
because you never used it.
因为你从来就没有过心
Hello, my name is Stalin.
你好 我叫斯大林
Please send an ambulance to 2111 Silver Lake Boulevard
请派一辆救护车来银湖大道2111号♥
to pick up my organs.
来拿走我的器官
You will find my body in the bathroom.
你会在浴室找到我的遗体
With a note.
配有遗书
I'm sorry for being such a bloody cunt!
实在对不起我真是个贱逼
That was, uh...
哇怎么说
That was crazy.
真的相当疯狂
I'm not sure what I just watched.
我都不确定自己看了些什么
Yeah, I mean, good for you, though,
不得不说 很佩服
for getting out there and you know, doing your...
你能有勇气 改头换面
you know, this is cool.
总之 很酷
I mean, that's cool.
真的很厉害
Uh, I'm not... I'm not sure I bought it.
不过 我有点不信
Yeah.
对
You know, um,
就是
it's a very interesting idea.
是个很有趣的概念
Yeah, something there.
对 还是有点东西的
Yeah, I just... I sort of wish there was
就是 要是能集中在一个
that strong female lead, someone centered.
强势女性主角就好了
Yeah, yeah, someone likable.
对没错 讨人喜欢的
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Yeah.
对对对 没错
You didn't think I was likable
你觉得我不够讨喜?
e-even when I had my shirt off?
就算我把衣服也脱了?
Actually, those parts were okay.
其实 那些部分是还好
I mean, I think I-I wanted, like, a real actor.
就是 我想要一个 真正的演员
But it was real.
但是这都是真的啊
Like, ev... it was all real.
就 这都是真的啊
Remember, you guys told me that
你还记得你们说过
you wanted me to take more risks, and like be bold.
希望我能承担更多风险 更大胆点
Yeah, I mean, we definitely support you guys as artists.
对 我们全力支持你这样的艺术家
We could never do what you guys do, you know?
我们永远都达不到你们的高度
Yeah look, let me level with you, okay?
真的 我实话对你说吧
I really respect you.
我真的很尊敬你
So I just want to tell you what I really think.
所以我想说出我的真实想法
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Uh, I just...
我就是 觉得
didn't buy it.
太假了
It was just... I couldn't suspend my disbelief, at all.
真的没法信服 完全不行
Yeah, it was pretty unbelievable.
对 是挺缺乏说服力的
I kinda don't know what to say.
我现在 有点不知道该说什么了
Clearly, you just watched something
很明显 你们刚看了一部
that was authentic in more ways than one.
在很多方面都极其真实的作品
电影精选列表