What if I came, um, paid late...
那我待会回来把钱补上可以吗
What is going on with you?
你到底是怎么了
Nothing. What's going on with you?
没什么啊 那你怎么了?
Uh, well, my girlfriend just called me a cunt
大概也就是我女朋友刚叫我蠢逼
and then she came back ten seconds later
离开十秒钟之后回来
acting like she's found 100 dollars on the ground.
忽然好像捡到了百元大钞一样高兴
You're kinda being an asshole, to be honest.
老实说你举止有点混♥蛋♥
Look, if there's a right way to act
我不知道该如何正确地
24 hours after seeing your friend die horribly
能表现得像是一个昨天刚目击朋友
in front of you, I don't know it, okay?
惨死在你面前的人好吗
I'm sorry. I...
对不起 我
What I'm trying to say is,
我想说的是
I feel... different.
我感觉 不一样了
That makes sense.
我可以理解
I wanna be here for you, okay?
所以我想支持着你 好吗
Gillian.
吉利安
See you later.
待会见
I love you.
爱你哦
The most humiliating thing happened.
最让我火大的是
I was at the coffee shop and I went to reach for my wallet
我在咖啡店正要结账拿钱包的时候
and I couldn't find my license or my credit cards
发现身份证和信♥用♥卡♥怎么都找不到了
and I have no cash.
而且一分现金都没有
So I wasn't able to pay for my fricking coffee.
结果我连一杯咖啡都买♥♥不到
Yeah, and she didn't even give it to me.
对啊 她最后也没给我咖啡
And I go there every fucking day.
明明我每天都去她家
She doesn't recognize me? It's like, "Hello, it's me."
但她都不认识我 我努力想让她想起来
And she looked at me like I'm fucking homeless person.
但是她却像看流浪汉一样看我
I mean, you know how I dress.
而且你知道我的穿衣风格
I do not dress like a fucking homeless person.
我他妈才没有穿得像个流浪汉
I know, and I need my coffee.
而且我真的很想喝咖啡
I-I don't know what is happening,
我不知道怎么了
but I feel like some, like, malevolent force
我感觉就像 有某种邪恶力量
is, like, channeling into me,
附身了一样
and I'm really afraid it's gonna turn
我真的很担心会不会变成
into, like, a tumor or something.
肿瘤之类的东西
私人领地
不得擅闯
So...
所以
I'm just waiting for her to come home.
我现在等她回家就好了
I feel like with Chase, I broke the seal.
我感觉因为蔡司 我打开了一扇门
I'm feeling really excited to get out there
我想要走出去
and show the world what I can do.
向世界证明我的能耐
I've thought a lot about what I want to include in my suicide note.
我对于遗言的内容思考了很多
This is my last message to the world...
这是我在世界上留下的最后一段话
My last chance to pass on everything I have to say
我最后一次能够表达自己的机会
that's worth leaving behind.
把值得的信息传达给大家
That's why I'll be sharing with my soon to be bereaved BFFs,
正因为这样 我要把世上最棒的柠檬水配方
a recipe for lemon water too good to take to the grave,
留给那些即将失去我的好友们
a list of famous people I've had sex with,
以及一份我睡过的名人的名单
as well as a list of people I do not forgive.
还有一份我无法原谅之人的名单
I do NOT forgive anybody I followed who didn't follow me back.
我无法原谅任何不回关我的人
Trevor, I do NOT forgive you for making it weird.
特雷弗 我不能原谅你让事情变得这么尴尬
Danny, you chode...
丹尼 你个金针菇
I know this will come as a terrible shock to you all.
我知道我的离世会是个很震惊的消息
I seemed so happy and perfect.
我的表面是如此完美又幸福
But inside of me was a putrefying abscess
但我的内里却是一个不停腐坏
that was only getting bigger.
不停胀大的囊肿
I was rotting from the inside out,
我的内里已经彻底腐烂
a gorgeous shell around a solid core of pus.
我的表面只是包裹着腐烂浓汁的精美外壳
The guilt of holding up an unattainable image of perfection
一直以来在其他女性面前保持完美形象的内疚感
to other women has finally become insupportable.
终究还是击垮了我
I need to annihilate myself to illuminate the truth to those who look up to me.
我需要通过自己的陨落来点亮那些仰慕我的人
I am nothing.
我只是无名小人
I was never happy.
我从来没有开心过
Love your flawed selves.
请直视自己的平庸
And when you feel like you're not good enough,
当你觉得自己不够好的时候
remember me
请想起我
and the pathetic life that was mine until its shameful, shallow end.
以及我这可悲的一生和这可耻又浅薄的结局
Hey, babe!
嗨宝贝
- Hey. - Guess what?
嘿 -猜怎么着
- What? - We're having salmon.
什么? -我们今晚吃鲑鱼
Oh.
啊
Put your stuff down, um,
把东西先放下
have something cold to drink.
然后来点冷饮
Thanks.
谢谢
Why are you not eating?
你怎么不吃
Oh, my God.
天
Is this because of what I said about my M.O.?
就是因为我今天给你说的作案手法吗
Keith, I can't believe you think I'd ever want to hurt you.
基思 我简直不敢相信你觉得我会伤害你
That's crazy.
太荒唐了
If there was something wrong, I would just tell you.
我要是觉得不对劲的话会和你直说的啊
I did all this because I finally did something,
今天这么正式是因为我终于迈出了一大步
you know, accomplished something today.
因为我终于完成了件大事
And I wanted to celebrate with you.
我只是想和你一起庆祝
That's... that's good, babe.
是 是挺好的
That's a little underwhelming.
有点敷衍吧
You're acting like you don't believe me.
像是你不信我一样
I-I don't know, it's just, you know,
我不知道 我只是
a lot's been going on lately and...
最近发生了很多事情 而且
I don't really know what we're talking about right now.
我真的不知道你在说什么
What we're talking about is,
我在说的是
you don't think I can do anything.
你觉得我什么都做不到
You don't think I'll ever make a movie.
你觉得我不可能拍出一部电影
You don't think I could kill somebody.
你觉得我没办法狠心杀人
You don't believe I can do anything.
你认为我什么都做不到
And it really hurts
这真的很伤我
because I believe in you.
因为我很相信你
I believe you can do your elevated sci-fi,
我相信你能做出你想要的艺术科幻
David Lynch, graphic novel.
大卫林奇美学的视觉小说作品
I really do.
我真的相信你
Why can't you believe in me?
但你怎么就不能相信我一次?
What the fuck?
什么鬼东西
So I really want to say something to you
我很想对你说些事情
and I don't want you to think I'm being critical.
但不想表现得让你觉得我在批评你
'Cause that's not why I'm saying this.
而且主要原因不是这些
I'm saying this because I'm worried and I do care for you.
我想说出来是因为我担心而且确实关心你
- Okay. - There's no movie
-好 没有任何一部电影
that is worth hurting someone for,
值得你去伤害别人
either yourself or another person, right?
不管是你还是其他人 好吗?
I don't agree.
我 不 同意?
If it's a very bad person for a very good movie.
如果是为了一部好电影而去伤害一个坏人的话
Logically, there are just real benefits to killing a bad person.
逻辑上讲是有好处的
If you get a good movie out of it,
再加上假如 能拍出一部好电影的话
that's an additional advantage, hypothetically.
那就更有理由了不是吗
All right, let's not talk hypothetically.
我们现在不说假如
Let's speak for real.
现在说真实情况
I don't know what you've done,
我不知道你做了什么事
but you have definitely changed.
但你绝对不是以前的你了
And you don't wanna be with me anymore.
而且你也不想和我在一起了
Gillian, you are destroying yourself.
吉利安 你根本就是在自毁
There's nothing that's worth that.
没有任何事值得你这么做
If I want to destroy myself
要是我能通过自毁
so I can make something I'm proud of,
能制♥作♥出我自豪的作品
so I won't be a failure anymore, that's okay with me.
能让我摆脱失败者的标签的话 那我愿意
But I can't do it without your support.
但是没有你的支持我做不到
I don't wanna do it without you.
我不想自己一个人
No, no, I can't do this anymore.
不行 我受不了了
It's just... it's too stressful.
真的 压力太大了
Oh, is my fucked-up life stressing you out?
啊 所以说是我遭烂的人生影响到你了?
I'm sorry.
好对不起哦
I'm just gonna go stay with a friend.
我搬出去和朋友住
电影精选列表