摆出来了
There it is.
绝无广♥告♥你和我
Commercial free. You and me.
我喜欢
I love it.
想像你的脸高高挂起四公尺 就摆在WMLA的正对面
Imagine your face, 14 feet high, right across from WMLA. Oof, right?
真想看看他们的表情
Ooh, I would pay to see their faces.
不好意思
Excuse me.
麻烦大家一下
Everyone, please.
我想表彰一位非常特别的女性
I'd like to recognize a very, very special woman
她帮助我度过一个异常严酷的佳节
who helped me get through an incredibly frosty holiday season.
我能到达今天这个地步
I could not be where I am today...
都是多亏了…
if it weren't for...
会计部的玛姬
Marge... Marge from accounting.
我听说你在这里 可以举个手吗?
I heard you were here. Can you put your hand up?
-玛姬? -我的天啊
- Marge- Oh, my goodness.
请举手 玛姬 在就举一下手
Please, hands up, Marge. Put your hands up.
你最好实话实说
You better come clean.
陪我跳一支舞
Dance with me.
这里又没人在跳舞
Ain't nobody dancing in here.
别在意这些人了 过来
Don't worry about these people. Come here.
没想到拉许还有招吧?
You didn't know Rush had the moves, huh?
我现在的感觉
What I'm feeling right now...
是我从未想过我还能再有的
I never thought I would ever feel it again.
你早就该这么做了
You should have done that a long time ago.
怎么了?
What?
当我在五年前
When I walked into that booth...
走进那个录音间
five years ago...
宝拉刚过世
and Paula had just passed...
你整个人一蹋糊涂
and you were a mess.
你需要制♥作♥人 但也需要朋友
You needed a producer, but you also needed a friend.
我很乐意为你这么做
And I was happy to do that.
还有你的孩子…
And your kids...
他们都爱你
Who love you.
我爱他们
I love them.
我真的很爱
I really do.
我从没想过我会爱家
And I never thought I'd be a family person.
你也知道我爸妈
'Cause my mother and father,
-你要跟我说那个故事了吧? -她们从没给…
- You about to tell me the story- ...they never gave...
虽然我很喜欢他们 不过…
Cause I like them and all, but...
我很感激能成为你人生的一部分
I'm very... grateful to be a part of your life.
我为你痴狂
And I am crazy about you.
你呢?
You?
对 我也很痴狂
Yes, I'm crazy.
好 孩子们 该上♥床♥睡觉了
Okay, kids. Time for bed.
等一下 乔姑姑
Wait, wait, wait. Aunt Jo, wait.
贾摩呢?
Where's Jamal?
贾摩
Jamal!
各位家人
Family,
我有非常好的消息要宣布
I have some incredible news.
我们又有钱了?
We're rich again?
我们有爱
Rich in love. Rich in love.
我邀请这位美丽的女士
I have invited this beautiful lady right here
和我们家共度圣诞节日
to join our family for Christmas Day...
以及往后的众多日子
and a whole lot of days after that.
终于
Finally!
什么?
What?
休想
No way.
贾摩
Jamal!
她不是我们家的一份子
She is not part of this family!
儿子 我知道你接二连三发生很多事
Son, I know things are coming at you really fast,
但这是好事 我们的新生活
but this is a good thing. Our new life,
-萝珂茜一直都是其中… -谁管你啊
- Roxy's always been a part of that... - Man, screw that.
从我们到这里开始 就没一件好事
Since we've been here, everything sucks.
全都烂透了
Everything.
你不能对她用这种口气说话
Boy, you will not talk to her like that.
让我告诉你两件你能…
Let me tell you two things that...
让这个年轻人去吧
Let that young man go.
他正在经历难题 虽然我不知道是什么
He's going through something. I don't know what it is.
不过他还是要学会尊敬别人
Yeah, he's going to learn some respect, though!
你知道我饶过你几次了吗?
You know how many times I didn't run after you?
“预料”要怎么拼?
How do you spell "anticipate"
回拨给我 妈 谢谢
Give me a call back, Ma. Thanks.
亲爱的马修
Marshall, darling.
你会需要喝两杯
You're need that.
有这么惨?
That bad, huh?
高层很不开心
The man upstairs is not happy.
还没结束
It's not over.
康讯已经结束了
For CamCom, it is.
是这样的 我们是间大公♥司♥
You see, we are a big company.
你有没有当过大公♥司♥的股东?
You ever had your shares in a big, big, big company?
联邦通信委员会规定我们 不能直接买♥♥下小电台
FCC rules say that we can't just snap up that little twig of a station.
我们在这个市场已经爆了
We're all maxed out in this market.
看来我们只能碰碰运气
Guess we're just going to have to take our chances
看看拉许能拿出什么成绩了
and see what numbers Rush pulls.
对 就是这样
Yeah, yeah, then there's that.
对 就是这样了
Well, then, that's that.
我…巴顿是怎么说的?
Then I... How did Barton put it
我未能巩固市场生存力
I have failed to secure market viability.
所以如果股份要缩水的话 那我们就喝个两杯也罢
So, if our shares are going to shrink, we might as well drink.
我同意 姐妹
I'm with that, sister.
我问你一件事
Let me ask you something.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
-还好 -是吗?
- Yeah. - Yeah?
生意就是如此
It's just business.
我喜欢你这个生意
I like that business.
你搞不定我这个生意
You can handle this business.
你好吗?一、二
What up Yo, hey, one, two.
拉许有风格 萝珂茜有脑袋
Rush with the flow, Roxy with the IQ.
你要怎么办?
What you gonna do?
不错喔
Okay.
我们再来顺一次节目流程 四点就要开播了
Let's go ahead and run through the show, 'cause we go on at 4:00.
好 开始吧 开场我就说:“大家好
All right, let's check it. Here we go. We'll be like, "What up, y'all!
这里是佳节闹翻天 ”
It's Holiday Rush!"
好像不好 我喜欢这个 “大家好 我是拉许佳节
That don't work. I like this. How about, "What up, y'allIt's Rush Holiday.
为您带来新WBQL电台的佳节闹翻天
Your Holiday Rush, on the new Krush WBQL. Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island,
纽约市、皇后区、斯壮岛 不管你想怎么律动
whether you wanna drop it or pop it, we got you."
-我们都跟得上” -好耶 拉许好棒
- Aye! That's my Rush. - That's what I'm feeling,
我先说这个 然后就开始播Run DMC的歌♥
then I'll just go playing my Run DMC...
还要播唐妮海瑟维
...I'm going to play my Donny Hathaway,
路德范德鲁斯 杰克森五人组、武当帮
Luther, J Five, Wu-Tang.
想播什么尽管播 想知道为什么吗?
You can play whatever you want. You want to know why?
你知道我们这边有什么吗?
You know what we got going on up in here?
-我们有什么? -属于我们自己的音乐
- What we got- We got our music.
-我们有… -我们有麻烦了
- We got... - We got a problem!
没办法播送了
We can't go on.
好啦 洁内菈 这样好了
Okay. All right. You know what, Janella?
-别这么小题大作 -好
- Little Dramatic. - Yeah.
-我们准备好要开播了 -结束了
- We're ready to go. - It's over!
-什么? -你吓到我了
- What- Okay, you're scaring me.
结束…
Over! Over! Over!
圣诞不快乐
Merry damn Christmas.
银行刚刚打来说 我们的信用额度被取消了
The bank just called, our line of credit just got yanked!
怎么会这样?
How did that happen?
拉许房♥子的买♥♥家不买♥♥了
The buyers for Rush's house pulled out.
你确定吗?
Are you sure
我们无法播出了
We can't broadcast.
无法播出 无法付薪水
We can't broadcast. Can't pay anybody.
甚至不能进这栋大楼 我们现在是私闯民宅
We can't even be in this building! As of right now, we're trespassing!
好啦
Okay. Okay...
我好像听到警笛声了
I think I hear sirens.
我们已买♥♥下这栋大楼
We paid for this building.
电影精选列表