-你现在一定超为我兴奋 -没错 那当然
- Man, you must be so pumped for me. - Oh, I am, of course, I mean...
你喜欢那种常春藤名校气氛也很不错
It's great if you're into that Ivy League-y sort of vibe, you know?
你知道你该怎么做吗?
You know what you should do?
你该去看看我的母校 以防万一
You should check out my Alma Mater. For safety.
选择皇后社区大学而不选哈佛?
The Queensborough Community CollegeInstead of Harvard?
-你真的是超搞笑 -老爸很会说笑吧
- Oh, you are hilarious. - I got you.Oh, man. And look,
对了 不用担心 我查过了
no worries. I checked and paying a little extra,
只要多付一点钱 新生也能在校园内停车
a freshman can park a car on campus.
-你又没车 -对啦 现在还没12月25日…
- There's no car. There's no car. - Yeah, yeah. It's not December 25th yet.
贾摩威廉斯要进驻常春藤名校了
We're taking the Jamal Williams experience to Ivy League!
你要把自己称呼为品牌 还稍嫌有点太年轻了
You're too young to be referring to yourself as a brand.
-知道吧? -你还不是常这样
- You know that - You do it all the time.
我要上哈佛了
Harvard! Harvard! Harvard!
我♥干♥嘛生聪明小孩?笨小孩便宜多了
Why did I have to have smart kidsDumb kids are way cheaper.
你为什么不跟他一起同乐?
Why aren't you sharing in that child's joy?
因为一切都结束了 我们毁了
'Cause it's over. It's all over. We are ruined. Ruined!
这是黑暗的一天 乔姑姑
It's a dark day, Aunt Jo.
黑暗的一天 我不明白这是怎么回事
It's dark. It's a dark day. I don't know what happened.
我完全没料到
I ain't even see it coming.
不管你在干嘛 是闹够了吗?
Are you doneFor whatever that was?
电台被买♥♥走
The radio station sold.
我失业了
Job gone.
再也没广播节目 消失了
No more radio. It's done.
-我知道你有存款 -乔姑姑 我怎么存?
- You've saved. I know you've saved. - How, Aunt Jo?
帐单越来越贵 而且还有新帐单
The bills, they get higher every month. We got fresh bills!
贾摩得自愿去哥斯大黎加帮忙挖井
Jamal had to go to Costa Rica to volunteer to dig wells,
好让他们有干净的水喝
so that they could have "clean water."
玛雅在名牌网站的白金会员资格 双胞胎还要用两份钱
Mya's platinum status on Saks.com, and the twins, there's two of them!
他们都上私立学校 更别提还快要圣诞节了
And they all go to private school. Not to mention, it's Christmas.
拉许詹姆斯威廉斯
Rashon James Williams!
你宠坏了这些孩子
You spoil those kids.
他们弹弹手指 你就打开钱包
They snap their fingers, and you open your wallet.
我一直努力父代母职
I've been trying to be both parents.
他们想要什么我就给什么 因为我无法面面俱到
Give them everything they wanted because I can't be everything,
好吧 说不定是我给太多了
and yeah, okay, maybe I gave a little too much.
说不定?
You think?
这种生活要改变了
That life's about to change.
-马上改 -没错
- Straight up. - Oh, yeah.
这里要开始改变了
We're about to make some changes around here.
拿出威严
Snap the whip.
我们要开始缩衣节食
Things about to get tight. They about to get lean.
孩子们必须放弃很多东西 我要怎么告诉他们?
These kids gonna be giving up a whole lot. How do I tell them that?
我不想告诉他们
I don't wanna tell them that.
乔姑姑 拜托你
Aunt Jo, please.
你去告诉他们 再帮他们烤个派 我去躺一下
You tell them and bake 'em a pie, okayI'mma go lay down.
这次无法用派解决
This is not a pie situation, son.
记得你爷爷说的话
Remember what your granddaddy said.
重点不在于拥有什么东西 而在于拥有什么人
It's not what you got, it's what you got around you.
孩子们的圣诞节怎么办?
What about Christmas for the kids?
不会有事的
It's going to be all right.
你要心存信念
Have a little faith.
大家都一直跟我讲这句话
Everybody keeps telling me that.
这是艾佛利兄弟二重唱所带来的
That was the Everly Brothers,
《致命圣诞夜》
"Christmas Eve Can Kill You."
请继续收听我们赞助商的讯息
Stay tuned for a word from our sponsors.
祝各位圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
拉许下线
Rush out.
永远登出
Forever.
要叫护车吗?
Should I call 911?
拉许的精神好像不太稳定
Rush's mental state doesn't seem stable.
你的告别作不该传递这种讯息
That's not the note we should have gone out on for your last show.
我们想要让粉丝跟随你到天涯海角
You want fans to follow you wherever you go.
而不是跟着你跳崖
Not follow you off a cliff.
你要克服这个荒谬的情形
You got to rise above this nonsense.
当回拉许
Be Rush.
当我的明星
Be my star.
如果我要陷入火海了
Well, if I'm going down in flames...
很高兴有你陪着我一起烧
I'm glad you're the one burning with me.
我们变穷了?
We're poor?
-我有说我们穷吗? -你又没工作
- Did I say we were poor - But you don't have a job.
你还把这件事广播给每个人知道
And you pretty much broadcasted that to everyone.
太高明了
Brilliant!
-所以没有马了? -迷你大小的
- So, no horse - It's mini-sized.
这些都没了 好吗?
None of that is happening, okay?
其实 有很多都不会有了
In fact, there's a whole lot of not happening
-接下来要开始这样了 -等一下 哈佛也没了吗?
-that's about to start happening. -Wait, is Harvard not happening
我也想要你去哈佛
I want it to.
-那你有什么计划? -我还不知道 儿子
- So, what's the plan- I don't know yet, son.
-太棒了 -太棒了
- Great. - Great.
给我一点时间
Hey, give me some time.
-不可置信 -太惨了
- Unbelievable. - So bad.
惨上加惨
This is worse than bad!
你们就坐在观众席上不发一语吗?
Y'all sitting all off in the bleachers like y'all can't hear the conversation?
(距圣诞节尚余12天)
看来你已计划好要过欢乐圣诞节了
Looks like you have plans for a holly jolly Christmas.
拉许 我们得谈谈
Rush, we need to talk.
-成功了吗? -快了
- Did it come through yet- It's getting close.
-你告诉他了吗? -细节还不是很清楚
- Did you tell him yet- I don't have all the details.
我对于你们这么亲密感到忧喜参半
You know, I kinda like and dislike the fact that y'all are so close.
-不过大致上是忧 -好
- Mostly dislike. - Okay.
拉许 如果我说WBQL电台在出♥售♥ 你会觉得怎么样?
Rush, what if I told you that Krush BQL is for sale?
太棒了 又有人要失业了
Well, great, more people losing their jobs.
不是 他们几个月前关闭了
No, it closed down a couple months ago.
大楼要出♥售♥ 电台唾手可得
The building is for sale. The station is up for grabs.
好 WBQL要出♥售♥了
So, WBQL is for sale.
晚餐吃什么?
What's for dinner?
我想说你布置完可以自己去准备
I figured you'd make it after you finish all your decoration.
你听我说 我们应该要买♥♥下那个电台
Hey! Listen to me. We should buy that station.
萝珂茜 用什么买♥♥?
With what, Roxy
我的电人笑容吗?
My megawatt smile?
用钱买♥♥
With money!
我存了不少退休金
I built up a pretty hefty 401k.
你愿意为了我拿出来花?
You'd put that up for me?
是为了我们
For us.
萝珂茜 我真的很感动
I'm touched, Roxy, for real.
不过这种事要发生 只有普通的圣诞奇蹟还不够
But it'd take a much bigger Christmas miracle than that.
这样的奇蹟够大了吗?
Is this big enough?
你真贴心 乔姑姑 不过你的零钱罐可能没什么帮助
That's sweet, Aunt Jo. But I don't think your little coffee can stash is going to help much.
那里有四万五千元
There's $45,000 in there.
你家里该不会还有其他零钱罐吧?
You wouldn't happen to have more of these stashed under the house, huh?
没有 亲爱的 那只是我的私房♥钱
Oh, no, honey, that's my mad money.
我的大钱都交给投资经理管
My investment manager takes care of all the big stuff.
等等 只有我没存钱吗?
Wait, does everyone else have money stashed away but me?
我的钱在我还来不及抓住前都不见了
'Cause my money just seems to fly away before I can grab it.
-拉许 -什么事?
- Rush. - Yes?
你是在那个电台崛起的吧?
You got your first break at that station, right?
就让我们回到起点 这不是我们一直以来的梦想吗?
Let's get back to where we started.Isn't that what we always dreamed of?
那个电台太不起眼了 萝珂茜
That station is way down the dial, Roxy.
是没错 但我很想念 我们主宰广播界的时候
Yeah, but I miss the time when we ruled the airwaves.
我们上礼拜才被踢出广播界
We just got kicked off the airwaves last week.
我们能再次成为社区一份子 对吧?
We could be a part of the community again, right?
还记得街区派对、快闪演出吗?
Remember block parties, and pop-up concerts?
慈善活动?
Charity drives?
我们能赞助第一社区教堂的圣诞晚餐
We could sponsor Christmas dinner at First Community Church.
-对 -那是我们以前的奋斗目标
- Yeah. - Come on, we used to live for that.
但WMLE的高层不准我们这么做
And the WMLE suits shut all of that down,
现在我们能重拾目标了
and we can bring it all back.
你不明白吗?
Can't you see it?
我们想播什么音乐就播什么
We get to play the music we want.
想播什么音乐就播什么
We get to play the music we want.
这根本就是上天大力在为我们指路
电影精选列表