It's like, when I'm in that house...
我感觉不到她的存在
I don't feel her.
听不到她的声音
I don't hear her voice.
所以你才跑来这里
And that's why you're here.
这里是你妈最喜欢的地方
It's your mom's favorite place,
你知道她有多喜欢 在圣诞节看城市的灯火
you know how she loved seeing the city lights at Christmas.
我不要忘记她
I won't forget her.
儿子…
Son...
别忘记她
no.
你妈妈随时都在我们身边 我们做的每件事都有她在
Your mom, she's everywhere that we are. She's in everything that we do.
你母亲一直都陪着我们
Your mother's all around us.
这我都知道
I get all that.
但你知道吗?
Do you?
在她过世后
After she died,
你把我带离我唯一熟悉的家
you took me away from the only home I knew.
放到那栋大房♥子里
Put us all in that, that big house,
买♥♥一堆东西给我们
buying us all those things.
感觉就像是你想要封闭那些记忆
It just seemed like you were trying to shut down the memories.
我…
I..
可恶
Ah, damn.
我以为把悲伤留给自己才是对的
Man, I thought keeping my grieving to myself was the right move,
你懂吗?我只是…
you knowI'm just...
只是想为孩子当个坚强的父亲 我…
Just trying to be a strong father for my kids, man. I...
我懂你的想法
I get you.
看着我 儿子
Look at me, son.
我懂你
I get you.
她…
She was...
一向都很期待圣诞节早晨的到来
always excited on Christmas morning.
她会超级早起 在厨房♥里弄出一堆噪音
She'd be up super early making all this noise in the kitchen,
想要把我吵醒
trying to wake me up.
我们会熬夜在凌晨包装礼物
We'd be up in the wee hours of the morning wrapping gifts,
读说明书、组装脚踏车 知道吗?
reading instruction manuals,and assembling bicycles.
她是等不及要看你 打开礼物时脸上的笑容
OkayShe could not wait to see the smile on your face when you'd open them up.
哪种妈妈会在早上六点敲锅子
What kind of mom bangs pots at 6:00 in the morning,
想吵醒自己的孩子?
trying to wake her kid up?
就是你妈
Your mom.
你知道我早就在等那个噪音 听到后马上就跑下楼
And you just knew I was waiting for that noise to run downstairs.
天啊
Man.
我们得让这些故事好好传下去
We got to keep these stories alive.
传给玛雅 传给双胞胎
For Mya. For the twins.
-对 -你可以帮我这个忙吗?
- Yeah. - You think you can help me with that?
可以
Yeah, I do.
我们也都应该要制♥造♥一些新回忆
And we all deserve to make new memories, too.
你知道你妈一定会这样坚持
You know your mom would've insisted on it.
萝珂茜的事我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry about Roxy.
她是个好女人 儿子
She's a good woman, son.
我爱她
And I love her.
是吗?
You do?
虽然我没有大声说出来过
I ain't never really said that out loud.
不过绝对没错
But yes, absolutely.
爸
Dad,
你一直都为了我全心全意付出
you've always been there for me, a hundred and ten percent.
现在该轮到你了
Now it's time for you.
你可能说得没错
Yeah, maybe you're right.
你没事了吗?
You good?
差不多了
I'm getting there.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
你看什么?
Who you staring at?
又不是我害你丢掉节目的
It's not my fault that you're not on air.
可恶
Damn.
说不定真的是我害的
Maybe it is my fault.
竟然在圣诞节背叛朋友
Screwing my friends on Christmas.
就是他
Him.
就在那里
Right there.
没心没肺
Heartless.
你为什么还笑得出来?
Why are you still smiling, though?
或许现在还不会太迟
Maybe it's not too late.
说不定该圣诞马修出场了
Maybe it's time for Santa Marshall.
没错
Yeah.
就是这样
Yeah, that's it.
说不定该圣诞马修出场了 没错
Maybe it's time for Santa Marshall, yeah.
好耶
Yes!
我感受到欢乐了 他来了
Aye, I feel the joy, there it is!
好耶
Yes, yes, yes!
诸天万物歌♥唱…
And heaven and nature sing!
诸天万…
And heaven and na-na-na-na
万物歌♥唱
Nature sings!
好 我要走了 我要好好处理这件事
Yes, I'm leaving. I'mma take care of this.
一定会很好 一定会没事
It's going to be all right. It's going to be okay.
看看我找到谁了
Look who I found.
赞叹上帝
Praise the Lord.
过来抱一个 孩子
Come here, boy.
我现在把你抱紧紧
I'm squeezing you now, but you and me,
不过我们后来要好好谈一谈
we're going to have a straight talk after this.
乔姑姑
Aunt Jo.
说好的简单圣诞节怎么了?
So what happened to simple Christmas?
全部都是双胞胎布置的
The twins did all of this.
我一点都没插手
I did not have a hand in it.
我的买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥呢?
Where's my twofer?
爸爸 灯泡亮了
Daddy, the lights!
大家快来外面
Come outside, everyone!
快过来
Come on.
圣诞节就这样来了
And just like that, it's Christmas!
天啊 好棒喔
Oh, wow! Yes!
先让我搞清楚
Let me get this right.
这是你自己布置的?
You did this by yourself?
还有一点小帮手
Well, I had a little help.
是玛雅小姐想让房♥子更有魔幻气氛
It was Miss Mya. She wanted to make the house a little magical.
对
Yeah.
我看看
Let me see.
好吧 说不定还要再魔幻一点
Oh, all right.Well, maybe we need a little more magic.
我觉得很居家 这就是我的目标
I think it looks homey. That's what I was going for.
-太美了 -你去哪弄来这些灯泡的?
- It's beautiful. - Where did you get all these lights?
我们本来是在找贾摩
Well, we were looking for Jamal,
然后就遇到一些邻居
we met all these neighbors...
跟我们说你小时候的故事 爸
Told us stories about you growing up, Dad.
然后又遇到一个人
And then, there's this man,
米勒先生
Mister Miller.
-雷吉诺? -对
- Reginald -yes
他把这些灯泡借给我们
He lent us all these lights.
乔姑姑 我觉得他对你有意思
And, Aunt Jo, I think he's sweet on you.
哎唷…
Well, my, my, my.
对了
Look,
-萝珂茜 很对不起我说了那些… -抱一个
- Roxy, I'm sorry about what I said... - Oh, come in here.
-完全不用介意 -谢谢
- Don't even worry about it. - Thank you.
爸 我不需要去读哈佛
And look, Dad. I don't need to go to Harvard.
我很乐意去读社区大学
I'm more than happy to start at community college.
-甚至可以转… -暂停 你疯了吗?
- Maybe even transfer... - Pause. Have you lost your damn mind?
有威廉斯家的人
So, a Williams,
也就是我儿子要上哈佛大学 我愿意付出一切代价
my son, gets into Harvard. I'mma do whatever it takes.
我什么都愿意卖♥♥掉 好让你去读哈佛
I will sell whatever it takes...to get you there.
-你们两个跟肾脏亲密吗? -不行
- How close are you two to your kidneys - No!
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you, man. - Love you, too.
我很以你为傲 儿子
I'm proud of you. Proud of you, son.
(圣诞节早晨)
这也太残酷了
This is flat-out cold.
只有一个礼物要开还要我们等
Making us wait to open our one present.
你们至少还有礼物
At least you got a present.
抱歉让各位久等了
I am sorry for the wait.
大家一起庆祝圣诞节吧
Let's do some Christmas, y'all.
是迷你马
Mini horses!
电影精选列表