还不会大便
That don't poop!
哈佛就在这里
Harvard happening right here.
展现你的梦想 宝贝
Manifest your dreams, baby.
玛雅
Mya.
我有东西要给你
There's something that I want you to have.
妈妈的蓝宝石项链
Mommy's sapphire necklace.
天啊 爸爸
Oh, wow, Daddy.
对
Yes.
该是我放手的时候了
Time for me to let it go.
我帮你戴上
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我永远都不会拿下来
I'll never take it off.
别让贾摩看到就好 知道吗?
Just don't let Jamal see it, okay
你知道这是那小子的最爱
You know that's baby boy's favorite.
我就在这里喔
I'm right here.
大家圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, everybody!
-这是怎样? -你明知我一定得带礼物来访
- What is this - Oh, you know I had to come bearing gifts, now.
看看这些开心的脸庞 太棒了
Look at all the happy faces! Wow.
礼物不是车、普拉达包包、活马
And it's not a car, or a Prada bag, or live horses.
这里真是乱得美丽
This is a beautiful mess, right here.
先别急
Not so fast.
好
All right.
-这是我们送的 -不用啦
- This is from all of us. - Oh, no, no, no.
圣诞老人已经给我最棒的圣诞礼物了
Santa already gave me the best Christmas present ever.
这不是礼物
Oh, no, it's not a gift.
在你加入我们家之前 一定要跟我们一样丢脸
Before you can join the family,you must be straight-up shamed like the rest of us.
丢脸?
Oh! Shamed?
对
Yeah.
好
Okay.
让我来看看这是什么
Let's see what we got here.
天啊
Oh, wow.
“我圣诞节想要的只有…
"All I want for Christmas is...
你”
...you."
谢谢
Thank you.
等一下 等我入镜
Oh, wait. Let me get in there.
嘿
Hey!
我的超值IG时刻
My Insta-worthy moment!
不可能有人能让这个圣诞节变更棒
You really can't put a bow on a Christmas like this.
不过我能 因为我是不同等级
But I did, 'cause I'm on the other level.
我忘记提到我们还有一个礼物要来了
Yeah, we got this really big gift coming our way that I forgot to mention.
我联络上旧家的买♥♥家
See, I got a hold of the buyers of the old house.
其实是我今天早上跑去敲他们的门
Well, actually, I went pounding on their door this morning.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas! Aye, ho.
把价钱降低
Lowered the price, got
卖♥♥掉房♥子
the house sold.
好耶
Oh, yeah!
所以我们现在能开播了?
So we can broadcast now?
刚刚变绿灯了 宝贝
Oh, the light just turned green, baby.
-对 -存在信念有代价了
- Yeah. - A little faith investment paid off.
贾摩 你好吗?
Jamal! Hey, what's going
不是吧…该不会是…
on- I know that ain't... Is that...?
-他准备尝尝这对拳头的厉害 -拉许 不好了
- Oh, he about to get these hands. - Oh. Rush. Oh, oh.
-你♥爸♥在吗? -在 他就在里面
- Is your pops here- Yeah, he's right here.
好耶
All right. Hey!
嘿 洁内菈跟我说 你们无法播出 对吧?
Janella told me that you couldn't broadcast, right?
所以我来这边当你们的…
So I am here to be your...
你这个两面三刀、背刺成性…
Why, you no good, double dealing, rotten,backstabbing, Christmas stealing...
是
Yeah!
-你想毁掉我的圣诞节? -我辞职了 拉许 我辞了
- You trying to ruin a brother's Christmas- I quit, Rush. I quit.
我要你付出代价
Not yet! You gonna pay!
我有钱可以先借给电台用
Ow! I got money to front the station!
-让WBQL留在线上 -拉许
- To keep WQBL on air! - Rush! Rush!
住手 你要杀死他了
Stop! You're killing this man!
现在是圣诞节耶
It's Christmas!
马修
Marshall.
你真的要资助电台吗?
Are you serious about the station?
我写好支票了 我要加入
I brought a check. I want in.
多一点钱也没坏处
Well, more cash won't hurt.
能当合伙人吗?
Partners?
-合伙人? -试试看
- Partners - Maybe.
-再研究看看 -好吧
- We'll see. - Okay.
-沉默合伙人 -这样也不错
- Silent partner. - Yeah, that's good.
爸爸 你看
Daddy, look!
这些都是圣诞老人做的吗?
Did Santa do all this?
宝贝
Oh, babies!
大概是他做的
Yeah, you know, he probably did.
可能还有几个小精灵的帮助
Probably had a little help from a few extra elves.
昨天晚上加班赶工
Worked late last night.
我有听到一些叮当声
I heard some tinkering.
你笑什么?
Why you smiling
你又不是我们一家人
You ain't part of this family.
我的牙齿有点热 让它们出来透透气
M-my teeth was hot. Just letting 'em get a little... little bit of air.
圣诞老人 你真的很帮忙
Wow, St. Nick, you really came through.
-爸 你还在这里做什么? -快去啊
- Dad, what are you still doing here- Go!
你得去散播圣诞快乐给纽约
You gotta go spread some Christmas cheer to New York.
因为现在正万众期待等着拉许出场
'Cause they've been dashin' and blitzin' for Rush!
我回来了 我真的回来了
I'm back!I'm actually back!
美丽的家人们圣诞快乐 我好爱你们
Merry Christmas, my beautiful family. I love you so much.
祝你这充满爱的人圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas to you, you bundle of love.
祝你这烂人圣诞快乐
And merry Christmas to you,you awful, awful human being.
真是摆脱不掉你的纠缠
Like, we just can't get rid of you.
我就像水果蛋糕
I'm like fruitcake.
不过不像我妈妈做的 大家都喜欢吃她做的
Not like my mama's, though. Everybody eat hers.
大家圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas to everybody!
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
你要去哪?
Where you goin'?
我是拉许威廉斯 新WBQL电台为您播送佳节闹翻天
Rush Williams, your Holiday Rush on the new WBQL.
我们是斯壮岛第一的音乐放送节目
Strong Island's number one boombox.
我是被祝福的人
I am one blessed man.
今年圣诞时节 我得到很多佳节的爱
I got a lot of holiday love this Christmas season,
我想要跟你们大家一起分享
and my wish is to share it with all of you.
请舒服坐着 由我来提着缰绳
So sit back, let me take the reigns,
这里要开始欢乐起来了
'cause golly it's about to get jolly up in here.
你们的礼物已经打开
Your presents are all opened,
圣诞树也都亮了
your trees all aglow.
我是佳节拉许 为各位带来圣诞歌♥曲
It's your Holiday Rush, with that Christmas flow.
没什么比这一曲更有圣诞气息
And nothing jingles them bells like this jam right here.
乔瑟芬 还需要帮手吗?
You need another hand, Josephine?
帮助他人的帮手永远不嫌少
There's always a need for more hands helping others.
赞叹上帝
Praise the Lord.
乔姑姑 你知道你该上台唱歌♥了
Now, Aunt Jo.You know you need to be on that stage singing.
我不行啦
Oh, I couldn't.
-拜托 乔姑姑 -你明明就很想唱
- Come on, Auntie Jo. - You know you want to.
-对啊 加油 -今天的主角不是我
- Yeah, come on. - This day is not about me.
我差点就信你了
I almost believed that.
我们永远都要先作好准备
One must always be prepared.
啥?真不敢相信我看了什么
WhatI can't believe what I'm seeing.
他们歌♥唱着装饰大厅
Ah, oh They're singing deck the halls
但我完全没感到圣诞气息
But it's not like Christmas at all
因为我记得你还在的时候
'Cause I remember when you were here
以及我们去年共同度过的快乐
And all the fun we had last year
如果有办法
If there was a way
我会忍♥住这滴泪
I'd hold back this tear
不过现在是圣诞节
But it's Christmas day...
-拜托 -拜托
- Please! - Please!
-拜托 -拜托
- Please! - Please!
-拜托 -拜托
- Please! - Please!
宝贝 拜托你回家…
Baby, please come home!
宝贝 拜托你回家…
Baby, please come home!
电影精选列表