Wait, we doing a co-host thing, now?Is that... Oh, you gonna add me in later?
拉许、萝珂茜
Rush, Roxy.
我们很感激你们在WMLE所贡献的一切
We appreciate everything you've done here at WMLE,
但我们的目标已有所切换
but we are heading in a different direction.
是我们带你们走到这一步的
But we drove you here.
没错 现在方向盘换我们掌握了
Yes, and now we are taking the wheel.
就这样?
Just like that?
我们都提升收听率跟拓展听众范围了
After we built up the numbersAfter we got the audience reach?
我说完了
We're done.
我告诉你 这样不叫掌握方向盘
Just so you know, this is not taking the wheel.
这叫偷车抢劫
This is called a carjacking.
-两位 -这实在是…
- Guys. - This is...
我们去外面谈
Let's talk outside.
所以我还得…
So, what I'm supposed...
-开门 -去外面谈
- Open the door. - Let's talk outside.
真有趣 对吧?
That was fun, right?
去帮我多倒一点水来
Go get me some water.
我可是拉许威廉斯 没人能这样对待拉许威廉斯
I am Rush Williams! You don't do that to Rush Williams!
你看我
Look at me! Look at me.
第一名 还有这边 上面写什么?
Number one!And here, look! What does that say?
第一名 还有喔
Number one! And guess what?
评价最高 观众最爱
Highest rated! Fan favorite!
我就是巨星 没人能这样对待巨星
I'm the star man! You don't do this to the star man!
你是很有地位 不过是在R&B圈
And you are huge! In R&B, though.
史黛西是流行圈的第一名
Stacy K is number one in Pop.
在纽约、洛杉矶都是 很快就会打响全国了
In New York, and Los Angeles, and soon to be the entire nation!
这简直没来由 马修 我们就这样停播了吗?
This is out of nowhere, Marshall. Is that itWe're off the air?
哪有这种事
The devil is a lie!
你怎么会认为我会这样对你们?
Why would you think that I would possess that kind of energy to do that to you?
拜托一下
Come on! No, you have not.
你们没停播
you have not.
-我激动了 -谢谢老天
- Oh. Thank God. - I got a little emotional.
是你停播了
You did.
明天就是你的盛大告别节目
I'm going to give you a grand finale show tomorrow.
拜托 我还有孩子要养 现在是圣诞节耶
Oh, come on, man! I got kids, man.It's Christmas!
我知道 我们黑人兄弟感同身受
And I feel you!Black man on black man. Look...
佳节要来了 这我知道 这对大家来说都不好过
The holidays is coming up, I get that, and it's hard on everybody.
不过不包含我 我发大财了
I mean, not me. 'Cause I'm cashing in. Big time.
你真的能看着我说出这句话?
You really gonna look us in
在我们今天开会后 你还敢说这种话?
our eye and say thatYou gonna fix your mouth
你明知我们今天是要开什么会 马修 看到这个了吗?
to say that after we met todayYou know why we met, Marshall!
这是计划书 知道写什么吗?
You see this right here?This is a plan. Know what's in it?
-什… -图表 圆饼图
- What... - Graphs! Pie charts!
共有这个电台的提案 马修
A proposal to own part of this station, Marshall!
我明白 不过你…
And I understand that, but you...
这…这些…数据是这样吗?
This... These... Are these the numbers?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我好气你们没在电台卖♥♥出前 先成为电台共有人
I'm so mad y'all didn't become part owners before the deal went through.
-看看这些数据… -好
- I mean, look at this. These numbers... - Okay, okay.
我们至少还有奖金能期待
At least we got our bonuses to look forward to.
还有什么?
Got your what?
奖金
Our bonuses.
-WMLE会发奖金 -你的奖金啊
- WMLE does the bonuses. - Oh! Oh, your bonuses. Oh...
就是…关于这件事…
Yeah... about that...
难以置信 他们怎么能这样对我们?
I don't believe this. How they gon' do this to us?
没错 真是太荒谬了
Exactly.This is ridiculous.
-她怎么拿到职位的? -我早该预料到会有今天的
-H-how did she even get the position? -I should've seen this coming.
我向你保证 他们一定会后悔
Hey, I guarantee you, they gon' regret it.
他们会把我请回去
I guarantee you they gon'... they gon' be callin' me back.
-真是太痛苦了 萝珂茜 -我知道 不过…
- Oh, this is painful, Roxy. - I know, but...
不 这一下改变太多了
No, no, this changes too much.
改变太多了
This changes too much.
当我走进录音间
When I walk into that booth,
坐进宝座 往前倾身
and I settle into my chair, and I lean in...
闻到麦克风的金属味
I smell the metal of that microphone...
这是让我前进的动力
and it gets me going.
麦克风预备好的一瞬间 我们就上线
The second that mic is hot, we are live, and that is my moment
这是我跟听众有所连结的一刻
to connect with my people.
你或许认为我很即兴 但我要传递的讯息都很清楚
And you might think that I'm freestyling, but no, my message is clear,
而且是发自内心
and it is from my heart.
每一次的节目 我都想做到最好
Every... single show, I try to nail that.
这些年来的每一天 却被…
Every single day, for all these years and to just...
却被像这样夺走了
To just have it yanked away from you like...
我就像是失去一部分的身体一样
It just feels like I'm losing a body part.
我还没准备好要说再见
And I... I'm not ready to say goodbye. I'm not.
你听我说
Listen...
我们以前也被击倒过
we've been knocked down before.
我们只是要找到重新站起的方法而已
We just got to find a way to get off the pavement, that's all.
但我要怎么告诉孩子们?
What am I going to tell the kids, thoughOkay,
圣诞节就快来临了
Christmas is around the corner!
那几张小脸想要那么多东西
Man, those little faces. They just want so much.
我是说有那么多期待 也不太算期待 而是要求
I mean expect so much. Not so much expect, as demand.
他们甚至还威胁我 双胞胎还对我亮刀
They threaten me, even. I tell you, the twins pulled a knife.
喂 我们一定会想出办法
Hey, this is going to work out.
一定会
It is.
现在是圣诞佳节 对吧?
'Tis the season, right
只是我们要心存信念
Just got to have a little faith.
你真的相信吗?
Do you really believe that?
大家在圣诞时节不是都该这么说吗?
Isn't that what people are supposed to say during Christmas?
走吧 我送你回家 快过来
Come on.I'll drop you home. Come on.
(拉许)
好 女儿们
Okay, girls.
好
Okay.
-我来帮你 爸爸 -谢谢你 女儿 拿去
- Let me help you, Daddy. - Oh, thank you, baby girl. Here you go.
还有那个 别忘记了
That one, there. Don't forget that one.
看得真清楚
Good looking out.
-你要准备什么点心给我们吃? -我想吃披萨
-What kind of snack are you making for us? -I want pizza.
谢谢…
Thanks for...
糟糕 我该拿游泳池怎么办?
Oh, no.What am I going to do about the pool?
不用担心 玛雅对丹尼尔开示过了
No worries, Mya had a "come-to-Jesus" with Daniels.
她直接让他燃起斗志
Straight up, she lit a fire under him.
不过会扯到叫作“加班”的东西
But there's going to be something called OT.
不会吧?袋棍球?
ReallyLacrosse?
-对 爸爸 -那能增进团队合作
- Yes, Daddy. - It builds team work.
不过那些东西要花很多钱
Yeah, but these things cost a lot of money.
我们真的很不擅长
Yeah, we're really bad at it, too.
那你们就该放弃 只有富人才玩袋棍球
Well, you should give it up! Only rich people play lacrosse.
-我知道 -就是啊
- I know. - Right?
我们回来了
We're home!
爸 你回来了 我等了好久
Oh, Pops, you're home. I've been waiting.
电子信件寄来了
I got the email.
电子信件寄来啦
Oh, you got the email.
-天啊 那封电子信件寄来了 -快打开
- Oh, my God, you got the email. - Open it! I want to see it!
我的天啊
Hey. Oh, my goodness!
嘉碧 帮我拿着手♥机♥
Gabby, take my phone.
我们要把我的胜利记录下来
We need to memorialize my triumph.
爸 到我身后拍反应镜头
Dad, get behind me for the reaction shot.
好
Yes.
好 我等着要和大家一起开信
All right. I waited to open this together.
这要放入贾摩威廉斯未来的资料库
One for the Jamal Williams future archives.
一定要拍下看到结果时 我们两个的表情
Definitely wanna film both our faces when we find out.
儿子 快开信好吗? 你要憋死我了 快点开信
Son, will you open the emailYou're killing me, just open the email.
好 很高兴你跟我一样兴奋
Okay, I love that you're as excited as I am.
-贾摩 -什么事?
- Hey, Jamal. - Yeah.
没录取也没关系 知道吗?
It is okay if you don't get in. Okay?
我自己也没上大学
I didn't go away to college,
我不想要你把这视为失败
and I don't want you to think of it as a failure.
我要你视为延续家庭传统 好吗?
I want you to think of it as carrying on that family tradition, right?
-因为这个传统… -我录取了
- 'Cause that tradition... - I got in!
我录取了
I'm in!
-谁要去哈佛了?就是我 没错 -对
- Who's going to HarvardMe! That's right. - Yeah.
电影精选列表