另一个甚至不愿进来
the other one won't even come inside.
我得好好教育他们一番了
I got some fathering to do.
你负责楼上 我负责外面
You go upstairs and I'll go outside.
谢谢乔姑姑
Thank you, Aunt Jo.
不好意思 你说什么?
I'm sorry, what was that
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
什么?你的手没感觉了?
What's thatYour arm fell asleep?
你被乱摺起来 需要出来透透气
You got folded bad, and you need to get out.
直到你想清楚前 我都要靠那个行李箱度日
I will be living out of that suitcase until you come to your senses.
你得拿出行李
You need to unpack.
把这个房♥间布置成你的
You need to make this room your own.
这又不是我的房♥间
It's not my room.
你要进来吗?
Are you coming inside?
不要
No.
好
Okay.
不过里面才有食物
But that's where the food is.
和温暖
And the warmth.
你如果让这里加上点玛雅风格 再找几个朋友过来…
If you put your little Mya flavor on it, and invited some friends over...
这个就算了
Yeah. We'll stop on that one.
我绝对不会带朋友…来这里
I'm not bringing anyone... here.
为什么?
Why not?
-贾摩 你父亲已经尽力了 -尽力阻止我达成目标
-Jamal, your father is doing everything he can. - To stop me from getting my goals.
我很努力才达到今天的成就
I've worked hard to be where I am.
把人生每分心力都奉献在实现目标上
Dedicated every shred of my life to stay on track,
现在却一文不值
and now that's trash.
而且我讨厌这间房♥子
And I hate this house.
我无意冒犯 爸
No disrespect, Dad.
不知道你有没有查觉到 但这一区并不是白石镇
I don't know about you, but this neighborhood,it's not Whitestone.
女儿 你得知道一下自己的历史
Little girl, you need to know your history.
这个社区已经是 我们家族一部分好几世代
This community has been part of your family's life for generations.
我是在这栋房♥子被拉拔长大的
I was raised in this house.
你是在这栋房♥子长大 你母亲罹癌…
You were raised in this house. Your mother got c...
我没办法和你说下去了
I can't with you right now.
你就是无法明白
Look, you just can't understand.
我很明白的是
What I understand is that
你要感谢你父亲供给你的人生
you need to appreciate the life that your father has provided you.
但现在全部都没了
But we lost all that!
我指的不是物质
I'm not talking about things.
我指的是家人
I'm talking about family.
上帝通常会让我听到很多声音
Usually the Lord keeps me tuned into a lot,
但这是我第一次听到这件事
but this is the first time I'm hearing about this.
我们是今天早上听说的
We heard about it this morning.
如果你没听说你的前DJ买♥♥下其他电台
And if you didn't hear your former DJ bought another radio station, well, then,
那你就慢半拍了
you're a beat behind.
不能让这件事影响我们的圣诞新节目
This will not affect our Christmas launch.
我不是要呛你 不过我实在不知道
I mean, all due respect, but I'm not sure if there's anything
我们还能怎么…
that we really can do...
电台需要接广♥告♥
Stations need advertising.
我们无法阻止广♥告♥商…
I mean, we just can't stop advertisers from...
我们可以 由你去 马修 这个市场的牌都握在我们手中
We can, and you will, Marshall. We hold the cards in this market.
你得去抖露一下雄厚的财力
You need to flex some money muscle.
不能让广♥告♥商买♥♥那个电台的任何时段
Advertisers must not buy any time on that station.
这也太凶悍了
Oh, that's hardcore.
听着 我唯一在意的就是赢下市场
Listen, the only thing I care about is winning the market.
我的首要目标 是让这电台击败任何竞争对手
My priority is this station beating any and all competition.
一定要有人赢
Somebody has to win...
赢家最好是我
and that better be me.
-是 -我说完了
- Yeah. - We're done.
走吧 小叮当
Come on, Tinker Bell.
我不喜欢那家伙的西装
I don't like that dude's suits.
你不能这样做
You can't do this.
你也听到她说的了 我没别的选择
You heard the lady. I mean, I have no choice!
他们是拉许和萝珂茜耶
It's Rush and Roxy.
-我只是公事公办 这… -你要毁掉他们的圣诞节?
- It's just business, that's what... - You gonna Grinch their Christmas?
不是 我只是公事公办
Nah, it's just business.
天啊
God!
你又突破了新底限
This is a new low.
不过我只是公事公办啊
But it's business.
马修
Marshall...
你不了解生意
You don't understand business.
只要桌上有这种食物 这栋房♥子也不算太差
This house ain't so bad.You have food like this on the table.
的确是比外面好
Yeah, I guess it beats outside.
好 我们吃饱了
Okay, we're done.
对
Yeah.
原地站住
Don't take one more step.
圣诞小精灵可不会来这里
Santa's elves are not coming up in here,
自己把桌面收干净
cleaning up this mess.
嘉碧、伊薇
Gabby, Evie,
你们的盘子要回厨房♥的新家
your plates need to find a new home in the kitchen.
贾摩 把桌子清干净
Jamal, clear off this table.
玛雅 你负责刷平底锅
Mya, you're scrubbing skillets.
你现在是在我家
You're in my house now.
算我怕你了
I'm scared of you.
很好
Good!
我到处都有眼线 孩子们
'Cause I got eyes everywhere, my children.
我的后脑杓、两手肘都有
Back of my head, one on each elbow.
尽在你们想不到之处
You never know.
孩子们在被窝里蜷缩得太舒适
Children were nestled, um...way too snug in their beds,
小糖球的画面…
while visions of sugarplums...
不会吧?
Are you...?
…最好继续在他们脑海上演
...better keep dancing in their heads.
算了 这个就给你了 我不要…
You know whatYou get to have that one. I ain't...
圣诞老人 你没出现
Saint Nick, if you don't show up...
你不用担心这个铿锵声 因为我会带去给你
you ain't got to worry about that clatter, 'cause I'm bringing it to you.
我不好惹 我真的不是好惹的
I'm not the one. I'm really not the one.
你可以尽管试试看
You can try me if you want.
但我可不是你惹得起的
But I'm not that dude.
拉许会让你好看
Rush gon' give it to you.
回到我们的老家了 WBQL
Back where we started... WBQL.
一点都没改变
Hasn't changed one bit.
你说得好像是好事一样
You say it like it's a good thing.
还可以
Okay, okay.
我找第一社区的亚伯纳西神父谈过了
I spoke to Pastor Abernathy at First Community.
我们要赞助圣诞大餐
We are on for sponsoring the Christmas meal.
这感觉真好
That feels good.
-你那边感觉又如何 -吱吱作响
-And how does that feel? -- Squeaky.
听着 那张吱吱作响的椅子
Listen. That chair, that squeaky chair,
还有这个超棒老垃圾堆的东西 全部都是我们的
and everything in here,in this fabulous old dump, is all ours.
我们是企业主
We're business owners.
听起来真动听
That's got a nice ring to it.
我的萝珂茜真厉害
That's my Roxy!
一二…
One, two.
工作人员明天会来 我们有一个礼拜可以起步
Well, staff starts tomorrow, and we got a week to get up and running.
您收听的是佳节闹翻天
It's the Holiday Rush
由拉许威廉斯在WBQL为您主持
with Rush Williams on Krush BQL.
我是萝珂茜理查森
Roxy Richardson.
嘿 查克
Oh, hey, Chuck.
什么?
What?
我们都靠你了耶
We were counting on you.
对 不过我们认识多久了?
Yeah, but how far back do we go?
对 你第一间甜甜圈店 是我们帮忙你开的
Yes, we helped you launch that first donut shop.
什么?
What?
好 我明白了
Okay, I understand.
外面的状况不佳
It just got cold outside.
马修和康讯在威胁我们的广♥告♥商
Marshall and CamCom have threatened our advertisers.
马修?
Marshall?
我们没广♥告♥商就无法广播 拉许
We can't broadcast without advertisers, Rush.
我们不行…
We can't...
不行吗?
We can't?
他们把我们看成威胁 其实有点令人兴奋
It's actually kinda dope that they're seeing us as a threat.
电影精选列表