-Good morning. -Morning, baby.
嘉碧、伊薇
Gabby, Evie.
-背包? -带了
- Backpacks- Check!
-作业? -带了
- Homework- Check!
亲一个?
Sugar?
亲了
Check.
让一下 电子信件寄来了
All right, make some room. The email has arrived.
-你问是寄谁的? -我通常是问“谁寄的?”
- From who, you ask- I usually ask "from whom"?
是独一无二的哈佛大学寄的
Why, the one and only Harvard University.
没错 就是哈佛
That's right, Harvard.
准备鼓掌鼓励
Hold for applause.
贾摩 电子信件?
Jamal. Email?
-对 -是好事吧?
- Yeah. - That's good, right?
还不知道
Ooh, don't know yet.
不过我想等着跟爸一起看
But, I want to wait and open it with Dad.
要是我就会录取自己
I mean, I'd accept me.
贾摩威廉斯的一大♥跃♥进♥
One giant step forward for Jamal P. Williams.
不管信件内容怎么说
No matter what that email says,
我都以你为傲 宝贝
I'm proud of you, baby.
不知道我的新车 能不能在哈佛找个好车位停
Wonder if I can get a prime parking space at Harvard for that new whip
圣诞老人一定会在圣诞节早上 在车上绑个红缎带送过来
with the red bow I bet Santa's dropping off for me Christmas morning,
懂吧?没错
you knowMm-hmm.
你们这些孩子拥有这些就很幸运了
You're fortunate children, to have all of this.
如果我是圣诞老人 一定直接略过这栋房♥子
If I was Santa, I'd fly right over this house.
在我长大的过程中 五个小孩分着吃一颗蛋
When I was coming up, five of us shared one egg.
我们想吃到培根
And the only way we got bacon
除非是邻居煮的培根被风吹过来了
is if the neighbors were cooking it on a windy day.
这首歌♥越来越悲伤了
That song gets sadder every time.
拜托 一颗蛋?
I mean, one egg?
-对啊 -对啊
- I know. - I know.
吃早餐吧
Eat your breakfast.
-公事公办的双眼又瞪着我了 -我最好提醒你一下
- Glaring at me with those business eyes. - Better to remind you
你一定只能播放 同意清单上的圣诞热门歌♥曲
that you have got to play the Christmas songs from the approved "hit" list.
我们要小心为上 拉许
We need to play this safe, Rush.
不是说“我的音乐归我管 我的音乐棒呆了”?
What happened to "My music, my rules. My music rules"?
偶尔也有例外
Not all the time.
现在绝对是例外时刻
And this is definitely one of those times.
拉许 你如果想进来参一脚
Rush, come on. You want skin in the game,
-就要照着规矩走 -不要
- you gotta play the game. - No.
-知道吧? -我知道
- You know that- I do. I know.
是吧?
Right?
我们的电台在赚钱 收听率节节升高
Now the station is in the black, and ratings are up,
广♥告♥收入很不错 我们已经把节目做成第一了
and ad revenue is solid. We have taken this show to number one.
现在得让董事会跟我们一样看法
Now we have to make the board see it our way,
然后我们就能成为…
and then we can be...
电台所有人
...station owners.
等一下 我还以为你…
Wait, I thought you...
好吧 是电台共有人 不过也是很了不起
Well, part station owners, but it's still huge.
跟我一起集中精神 你有看到吗?
Focus with me! Do you see it?
-我看到了 -你真的有看到?
- I see it. - Are you sure you see it?
我看到了
I can see it.
-我们一定行 -我们能一起成功
- Now, we can do this. - We can do this together.
-没错 -对
- That's right. - Yes.
非常对
Damn right.
我们先搞定这一笔生意 然后就能开始破坏规矩
So let's close this deal, and then we can start breaking the rules.
就靠它了 满心期待
Counting on it. Looking forward to it. Absolutely.
-对 -你知道我期待什么吗?
- Yeah. - You know what I'm looking forward to?
天文数字的圣诞奖金支票
That big, fat Christmas bonus check.
上面一定要写好几个零
It needs to have like a gang of zeros in it,
还要好几位数
and a couple commas.
因为我已经先花掉四位数了
'Cause I done spent like four of them zeros.
喂 丹尼尔
Hey, Daniels!
-威廉斯小姐 -是时候跟你讲解一下了
- Miss Williams. - Time for a come-to-Jesus moment.
第一阶段要在圣诞节完成
We need Phase One completed by Christmas.
要赶在土地结冰前把泳池挖好
That pool needs to be dug before the ground freezes,
因为你也知道三月前都不会退冰
because you know that thaw won't happen until March,
这会害我们的纪念日时刻表有危险
and that puts our Memorial Day timetable in jeopardy.
-威廉斯小姐 可是… -如果你们加班
- But, Miss Williams... - If there's OT...
我爸爸也付得起
my daddy's good for it.
你说了算
You're the boss.
好 准备要敲定这桩生意了吗?
All right.You ready to seal this deal?
-完全掌控电台 -没错
- Total station domination. - That's it.
我知道现在是圣诞节 是
Yes, I know. It's Christmas. Yes.
不过大家都得缩减一点
But everybody's gonna have to take a cut back.
对 我该当小气财神了 我不是开玩笑的
Yeah, it's time for me to be Scrooge, I'm not playing.
不好意思 等我一下
Sorry about that. Hold on.
这里要开始缩衣节食了
Oh, yeah. Well, it's about to get real "bah-humbug-y" around here,
我不是开玩笑的 我也不会偏袒谁
and I'm not playing.I ain't taking no favorites or playing no favorites.
大家都要共体时艰 你也一样 知道吗?
Everybody's gon' feel it, and you gonnna feel it too, you hear me?
好 妈
Okay, Ma.
好
All right.
我也爱你 再见
Love you, too. Bye.
-拉许 萝珂茜 -正是我们
-Rush! Roxy! -That's us.
-萝珂茜和拉许 -还是我们
- Roxy and Rush! - It's still us.
-你好吗? -马修
- What's up- All right, Marshall,
你知道现在是该谈谈所有权的时候了
you know what time it is. It's time to talk ownership.
今天可能是最不适合的一天
This might be the worst day for that.
WMLE刚被买♥♥走了
WMLE just got bought.
陪我走一下
Walk with me.
谁买♥♥的?
Bought by who, fam?
走慢一点…我们能被买♥♥走?
Slow down, fam. Slow down. Hold up. We were for sale?
什么东西都能被买♥♥走 拉许
Everything and every thang is for sale, Rush.
你有听过康福通讯吗?
You ever hear of Camfort Communications?
当然有 康讯嘛
Of course, CamCom.
有非常大的网络 卫星、广播
It's a massive network. Satellite. Broadcast.
不过他们很凶狠
They're sharks, though.
说得没错
Yeah, they are.
嘿 美女
Hey, girl.
听说她穿的衣服标签都没剪掉
I heard she wears her clothes with the tags still in 'em.
总之WMLE已经被吃掉了
Well, anyway, WMLE just got chomped on.
吃得连骨头都不剩
Like, chomp-chomped. To the bone.
我们现在是康讯的一份子了
And now, we are part of CamCom.
等一下 先别急着走 马修
Wait. Hold on, give me a minute here, Marshall.
加入那个网络
'Cause being a part of that network,
可是很了不起的 简直是灌篮
it's the big time. Slam dunk.
我现在有种雷霸龙的感觉 我的感觉没错吧?
Like, I'm feeling very LeBron right now,am I readin' this right?
那就该你上场了 雷霸龙
Well, it is game time, LeBron.
-康讯的高层想见你们 知道吗? -什么?
-CamCom suits wanna meet you all. All right? - What
这可能是我们的关键时刻
This could be big for us.
相信我 没事的
Trust me. It's all good.
好
Oh... Right.
大家好吗?不用起立迎接我了
Hey, what up?All right, don't get up.
这位是拉许威廉斯
Rush Williams,
这位萝珂茜理查森
Roxy Richardson,
见过乔丝霍金斯
meet Joss Hawkins,
康讯的执行副总裁 并购部门、研发部门
executive vice president, acquisitions and development at CamCom,
我喜欢称她为我的崭新老板
or what I like to call her, my spanking new boss.
谢谢你 女士
Spanky there.
-我喜欢这样 -我也会很快就喜欢上了
- I could get used to that. - I could get used to it, too.
真了不起的团体 非常了不起
Very impressive group. Very impressive.
很安静的团体
Quiet group.
直接谈正事吧 我还有很多人要见
Let's get right to it. I have more people to see.
我们计划要在圣诞时节 新推出全国性晨间交通时间节目
Our plan is to launch a new national morning drive-time show in time for Christmas.
全国性?我喜欢
NationalI like that.
其实我一直都认为我很有全国性
You know whatI always thought of myself as national,
我知道你也看得出来 我知道你可以 还有你也行
you know, and I knew that you would see it.I knew you would,
我以前从未见过你们 但我内心深处知道你们一定能看见
and you. I never met none of y'all,but I knew deep down inside, I knew that y'all knew.
这是什么?DJ史黛西
Oh. What the... what the...DJ Stacy K.
我喜欢她 她…
I love her. I like her. She...
不过她为什么在我的敞篷车内?
Why she in my... convertible, though?
等一下 我们是要共同主持吗? 你们是要晚点再把我加进去吗?
电影精选列表