It's like the universe is screaming at us right now.
让我们一起重建WBQL
Let's build Krush BQL back up.
-这样会冒很巨大的风险 -是很巨大没错
- We'd be taking a huge risk huge. - Huge, yeah.
至于风险嘛…交给我处理吧
RiskEh... Why don't you let me handle that?
好吗?这是答应的意思吗?
YeahIs that a yes?
好吗?
Yeah?
-开始倒数吧 -好耶
- Start counting. - Yes!
这里真的要快乐起来了
Oh, it's about to be real merry up in here.
天啊 好啦
- Wow. Okay. All right. - Whoo!
拉许与萝珂茜
Rush and Roxy!
就是这样
That's it.
好吧 太老派 别管我
All right. Old school. Never mind.
大家听着 我遇到一个天大好机会
Listen, hey, I'm seeing a bright star on our horizon.
是我们大家的机会
An opportunity for all of us.
我以前的电台
My old station,
让我步上轨道的电台 现在正在抛售
the one that got the Rush engine on the track to begin with, is for sale.
萝珂茜和我要买♥♥下来
And Roxy and I are buying it.
听起来好像有人在花我们没有的钱喔
Sounds like somebody's spending money we don't have.
可以先听我说完吗?
Will you hear me out?
我需要你们全体支持
I'm going to need all of you.
连乔姑姑都捐了一点钱
Even Aunt Jo kicked in a little cash.
我知道圣诞节要到了…
And I know that it's Christmas...
我想说这一桌就是我们的圣诞节了
I figured Christmas was already off the table.
这还说不定 不过我们得做出一些牺牲
Not necessarily, but there will be some sacrifices.Now, in order for me to
为了要能筹出我那份资金
come up with my share of the money to buy the station,
-我需要… -什么?
- I'm going to need to... - What?
-你说什么? -不好意思 什么?
- What was that- I'm sorry, what?
我说 我需要把房♥子…
I said, I'm going to need to put the house...
你要说大声一点
You have to speak louder.
我需要把房♥子卖♥♥掉
I'm going to need to sell our house.
-等等 卖♥♥掉我们的房♥子? -烂透了
- Wait, our house - Oh, snap!
刚刚菜单上又没有无家可归这道菜
I didn't see homeless on the menu.
我会一直供养你们 不过面对现实吧
I am always going to provide for you kids, okayBut let's face it.
我们变得有一点…怎么说?
We've gotten a little... What's the word?
资产阶级
Bougie.
可以请你继续吃披萨吗?
Will you finish eating your pizza, please?
听我说
Now, stay with me.
先听我说 我要你们想着大局
Just stay with me, here. I want you to think big picture, right?
这样能让我们有更好的未来
This is a better future for all of us.
这是我们脱离这场灾难的出路
This is our way out of this mess.
你们准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
我们要搬回老家了
We're moving back into our old house.
什么老家?
What old house
你是在那里被养大的 儿子
The house that you were raised in, son.
-什么? -不过现在乔姑姑住在那里耶
- What- But Auntie Jo lives there now.
我们有五个人耶
There are five of us.
这么多人塞那间小房♥子太挤了
That is a whole mess of people in that tiny house.
不可能有足够的空间
There can't possibly be enough space.
只要我们同在 就能想出办法
Listen, as long as we're together, we'll figure it out.
-一套卫浴六个人 我无须多言了 -你…
-One bathroom, six people. I rest my case. -You...
玛雅 有这个选项就算幸运了
Mya, you should be lucky we have this option.
真不敢相信 我不要回去那里
I can't believe this. I am not going back there.
我已经决定了
The decision's already been made.
看来在你的大局里 我也要跟未来告别
And I bet your big picture has me waving goodbye to my future.
你以为我这样做简单吗?
You think this is easy?
我还记得你在信箱画满雏菊
I remember you painting daisies all over that mailbox.
想让信箱看起来活泼一点
Trying to make it look all cheery.
让我们像是除了帐单外 还有收到其他东西
Like we were getting something other than bills.
真希望帐单是我现在唯一的问题
I wish bills were my only problem right now.
奥利佛街
Oliver Street.
还是撑得很稳
Still holding it down.
天啊
Ah, man.
宝拉 那时我们什么都有了
Oh, Paula, we had it all.
这栋小房♥子、你跟我
This little house. You and me.
一套卫浴
One bathroom.
漏水天花板
A leaky roof.
我们是从那里起步
Where we got our start.
要让孩子搬回去…
Moving the kids back in, that's...
会很辛苦
that's going to be tough.
他们会没事的
They'll be okay.
他们只是需要一点时间调适
They just need time to adjust.
我还以为我办到了
I thought I made it.
以为我已给了他们大好人生
Thought I'd built them a life.
你的确已经办到了
You did.
你要继续追逐你的远大梦想
And you gotta keep chasing those big dreams of yours.
不只是电台
And not just the station.
她是个好女人 拉许
She's a good woman, Rush.
你已经准备好了
You're ready.
我不知道我哪里准备好了
I don't know what I'm ready for.
珍惜我们共同度过的时光 但…
Cherish the times that we had, but...
也要翻到崭新的一页
turn the page.
你还有大好人生要过
You've still got a lot of life ahead of you.
你还记得贾摩三岁的时候
You remember the time when Jamal was, like, three years old,
他把全部圣诞礼物都打开那次吗?
he opened up all the Christmas presents?
他不愿意拿下我买♥♥给你的蓝宝石项链
He would not take off that sapphire necklace I bought you.
允许他戴着上教堂的 是你还是我?
Was it you or me who let him wear it to church?
宝拉 是你吗?
Paula, is that you?
你是在给我什么指示吗?
Are you giving me a sign?
你最好滚出我家门廊
You better get off my porch.
我不只有球棒 还有坏脾气
I got a bat and a bad attitude.
乔姑姑?
Aunt Jo?
宝贝 是你啊 我能用手♥机♥看到你
Oh, baby, it's you!You know, I can see you on my phone.
科技真伟大
The things they come up with!
我要劝劝你这种暴♥力♥习惯
I'm telling you about this violence.
你真的不能再威胁别人了 乔姑姑
You gotta stop threatening people, Aunt Jo. Seriously.
圣诞节的几周前
A few weeks before Christmas?
我们得搬出这房♥子
Now we gotta leave this house.
万物俱寂不喧吵
Not a creature was stirring,
连气嘟嘟小老鼠都不闹
not even this angry little mouse.
长袜从未被细心挂到烟囱旁
The stockings never got hung by the chimney with care,no hopes to St.
圣诞老人近期内没机会来到
Nicholas which soon would be coming here.For Santa to come On his reindeer sleigh
孩子们舒适蜷缩在被窝里
The children were nestled, all snug in their beds,
失去甜蜜人生的画面
with visions of losing this sweet
大概正在他们脑海上演
life probably dancing in their heads.I'll... take that.
这我拿走了
I'm wishing you a merry, Merry Christmas
今天很累 我也差不多要收尾
Long day. I'm about to call it a wrap,
定下心要进行悠长冬眠
and settle my brain for a long winter's nap.
被单下却传来铿锵作响
When under the covers there arose such a clatter.
不行喔
Oh, no.
今晚不能叮叮当当 宝贝女儿
No clatter tonight, baby girl.
乖乖睡 好吗?
You just sleep, okay?
圣诞老人
Saint Nick,
你最好要知道我们换地址了
you better get our change of address.
(距圣诞节尚余8天)
不好意思 拜托可以让我看一下吗?
Excuse me. Can I... Can I see that, please?
这是怎么回事?
What in the holiday hell is this?
我们在募资
We're crowdfunding.
拿来买♥♥圣诞礼物
For Christmas presents.
是谁教你们怎么募…
Who taught you how to crowdfu...
你看
Turns out,
迷你马原来要花一大堆钱
mini horses cost a butt-load of money, see?
不行…
No. No, no. Sh... no.
你不知道我们这两张脸多有市场
You have no idea how these faces can sell.
那些拐杖是我们的袋棍球棍
Those crutchesThey're our lacrosse sticks.
把募资关掉 知道吗?
You're going to shut this down, okay
立刻关掉
You going to shut it down right now.
你哥哥呢?
Where's your brother?
好 就这么办
Okay, let's do this.
天啊
Wow.
我还以为这会有多难
Huh, and I thought this was going to be tough.
一个小孩不跟我讲话
One won't talk to me,
电影精选列表