我们一首歌♥都还没播
We ain't played one song yet,
他们却已经想要我们关门
and they're already trying to shut us down.
但他们绝对无法如愿
But it's not going to happen.
他们休想 萝珂茜
It's not.Roxy.
拉许?
Rush?
帮我个忙 过来
Do me a favor. Come here.
我要请你进我的办公室一下
I just want you to step into my office for a second, please.
过来 坐下 舒服点
Just have a seat.
我知道我有点离题了 不过你看
Now, I know I get a little sidetracked, but check this out.
我们看远一点
Let's take it one step further.
无广♥告♥圣诞节
Commercial-free Christmas.
你看到了吗?
Can you see it?
其实呢 我还真看到了
You know whatI can see it.
虽然我们是别无选择 不过可以表现得像是自己选的
And, I mean, we don't have a choice, but we can market it like we do.
-弄假直到成真 -是吧?
- Fake it till you make it. - Okay?
-没错 -WBQL
- Yes. - WBQL...
“纯粹圣诞节”
Oh. "Nothing but Christmas."
就像是给听众的礼物 贴上你的脸的广♥告♥看板
It's like a gift to your listeners, billboards with your face.
这能让大家燃起圣诞精神 对吧?
That's gonna get their chestnuts roasting, ain't it?
我…
I...
好 我来计算一下
Okay, let me run these numbers,
不过有你卖♥♥掉房♥子的资金挹注
but with the money coming in from your house,
我们可以不靠新收入存活一阵子
we should be able to operate without new revenue for a little while.
先等收听率起来、听众变多
Until the ratings come in, and the listeners come in,
然后广♥告♥商就会奔相来买♥♥时段
and then advertisers will be running to buy airtime.
-没错 -这只是短期损失
- Yes. - This is a short-term loss
-以达长♥期♥收益 -没错 正是如此
- for long-term gain. - Yes, it is. Yes.
这…你知道我要做什么吗?
This is... You know what I got to do?
-你要做什么? -我要去让孩子们
- What you got to do- I got to go and start getting these kids
感染到这种佳节气氛 我要…
into this kinda holiday feeling. I got to...
-好 -我也不知道
- Okay. - I don't know, man.
我要他们感受到圣诞精神
I want them to feel that Christmas spirit,
你懂吗?你能感受到吗?
you know what I meanCan you feel it?
-我感受到了 -萝珂茜 你真的感受到了吗?
-I can feel it. -I'm saying, Roxy, can you really feel it?
让人想要…
Make you want to, uh!
天啊 谢谢你
Hey, thank you.
好 我晚点再打给你
All right, I'll call you later.
-好 -竟然想要我们关门
- Okay. - Trying to shut us down.
等我看到马修 我就要修理他一顿
And I'ma whoop Marshall's butt when I see him.
如果能由我决定 我们就买♥♥桌上型的小树就好
I'm thinking, if it was up to me,we would get a little table top tree
-像这株 -不 我喜欢那株
- like this. - Uh, no! No, I like that one.
-我要那株 -你得跟我各退一步
No, you got to meet me in the middle somewhere.
-拜托 这是玛雅的 -不行
- come on!This is Maya's - That one.
我…
I...
-当然要那株 -不行
- Wait... - Yeah, of course that one!
-我超爱 -等一下
- No. - Wait a minute. Hold on.
-不对 绝对要那租 -由你负责
- Totally that one. - You're in charge.
-别让她们惹麻烦 -好了 不行
- Don't let them get in trouble. - All right, keep looking.
彼得斯校长打给我 他说你最近都在翘课
Principal Peters calls me and tells me that you've been cutting classes.
哈佛可不会喜欢这种学生
You know, Harvard doesn't like that.
你竟然还认为我能上哈佛 这真有趣
You see, it's funny you think Harvard's still happening.
你不认为吗?
What, you don't?
我想说这是诸多重大牺牲之一
Yeah, well, I just figured it's one of the big sacrifices.
贾摩 别放弃自己 儿子
Jamal, don't give up on yourself, son.
为什么不行?你都放弃了
Why not You did.
我们穷到不行 我们是弱势儿童
We are extremely poor. You're looking at disadvantaged youth.
我爸既没钱也没前途 什么都没有
My father has no money, no prospects, none!
-那不是拉许威廉斯吗? -现在不是了
- Isn't that Rush Williams- Was.
说回这棵树…
Now, about this tree...
看在这些稀疏树枝的份上 你是不是有什么转圜余地?
See, you have a little wiggle roomThrough these scrawny branches.
你听着 我不想破坏你的圣诞老梦
Oh, whoa. Hey, now, look, I hate to crisp your Kringle,
宝贝女儿 但我们同意 今年要买♥♥小棵一点的树
my darling daughter, but we agreed on a smaller tree this year.
抱歉 失陪一下
Sorry. Excuse me.
爸 我已经让这个傻蛋上钩了
Dad, I got this chump on the hook.
那当然了 玛雅
I am sure you do, Mya...
这样好了 老兄
Listen, buddy,
那边那株两公尺高的如何?
what about that six-footer right over there?
-那株? -对
- Yeah- Yeah.
-没问题 -还真棒
- Sure. - Oh, joy!
喂 贾摩
Yeah. Hey, Jamal.
现在是圣诞时节
It's Christmas, man.
这是我们的传统 要帮家里挑一棵树
This is our thing, it's what we do. We pick out a tree for our house.
那里不是我家
It's not my house.
别这样
Don't be like that, man.
我家在白石镇
My house is in Whitestone.
有着大树、潜力无穷、远大未来
With a big tree, and big potential, and a big future.
但你让这一切都毁了
And you made damn sure that's over.
你去给我坐在车子里
You go sit your ass in the car, okay?
我要去制♥造♥一点圣诞回忆
And I'ma go make some Christmas memories.
随便你
Whatever.
反正又一定要是快乐回忆
It ain't all got to be merry.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
-这个女生一定很冷 天啊 -拜托
- Whoo, that girl got to be cold. God... - Come on.
你明知这样穿很可爱
You know it's cute.
贝莉的妈妈送她杜嘉班纳的超棒上衣 当圣诞礼物 那我呢?
Bailey's mom got her this sweet Dolce top for Christmas Mass. Me?
我会在廉价商场的垃圾桶里 翻找仙女棒
I'll be stuck picking through the bins at Bargain Mart for some holiday sparkler.
这会让我有什么感受?
How's that supposed to make me feel?
让你觉得你的家长不会蠢到花那些钱
Like you don't have a stupid parent who wasted all that money
买♥♥一件上衣 让自己的青少年女儿 觉得自己像是…
on a piece of a shirt that makes his preteen daughter look like...
-爸 -我说了什么?
- Dad! - What came out of my mouth?
你不想要我快乐
You don't want me to be happy.
完全不是这样 我只是说出意见
That's not it at all! I'm just saying, hmm?
等我死了再说
Over my dead body.
爸 这样太难受了
Dad! This is hard.
等到12月25日
On December 25th,
我的朋友都会在IG上狂发照片
all my friends are going to blow up on Insta
大家拼命炫耀潮物
with everybody showing off their swag.
绮拉还要去夏威夷
Kira is going to Hawaii!
真受不了她
Ugh! I can't with her.
-你可以为她开心就好吗? -同时一定会为我自己难过
- Can you just be happy for her- Without being sad for myself.
我知道 爸 你这么说很容易
I know, Dad. That's easy for you to say.
可以给我一点时间吗?
Can you give it some time?
我们就要有好事要发生了
We have got some joy coming our way.
我只需要你相信这一点
I just need you to believe that.
我懂你的意思 可是…
I get what you're saying, but...
我就老实说了
I'll be honest.
我还无法真心接受
I don't have my heart wrapped around this yet.
我得走了 换我用浴室了
Gotta bounce. My bathroom time slot.
我还是抱着希望
I do have hope, and
我也知道你尽力了
I know you're trying your best.
这样一定让你很辛苦
It's gotta be hard.
我们也不是有多容易伺候
I mean, we're not exactly low-maintenance.
对不起 我没听到 可以请你再说一次吗?
I'm sorry, I didn't hear that. Can you say that again, please?
我们不容易伺候
We're not low-maintenance.
我的天啊 我的心承受不住 我对你那满满的爱了 抱一个
Oh, my God, my heart can't take how much I love you right now. Come here.
答应我一件事
Promise me something.
圣诞老人至少要给我 一个值得贴上IG的时刻
That Santa will bring me at least one Insta-worthy moment.
去吧 以免错过轮到你用浴室的时间
Go, before you miss your time slot.
可能有囤积狂喔
Possible hoarder situation here.
这个女人要大扫除一下了
This woman needs to purge.
她拿瘦腿器要做什么?
What is she doing with a Thigh Master
别碰我的宝物
Don't you touch my precious things.
她怎么可能听得到?
How can she even hear us?
-你最好别再乱碰她的东西 -我…
- You better stop messing with her stuff. - I'm...
宝拉
Paula.
(贾摩)
我都忘了这个
I forgot about this.
搬走时没带走
Just left it when we moved away.
我们得把它拿下楼 把摆设挂上树
Well, we gotta take it downstairs. Hang up the ornaments on the tree.
你看乔姑姑
Look at Aunt Jo.
-他看起来像谁? -对喔
电影精选列表