她之前就和我们一起坐在这里 现在她已经不在了
I haven't forgotten about Jasmine.
我没有忘记贾思明
Yeah, well, some of us are barely hanging on to hope.
嗯 不过我们中有些人可没什么希望了
But y'all wanna post your little pictures on social media
但你就那么喜欢在你的社交媒体上放那些照片
of your bald heads and your smiles,
你的光头 你的微笑
like this isn't killing women.
好像在说这病并不会害死人
Women do that to encourage one another;
她们这么做是为了激励其他人
to let each other know they can get through this.
让其他人知道她们可以战胜它
I'm angry.
我很愤怒
I'm hurt.
我很受伤
And I hate...
我恨...
that this is happening to me.
这事发生在我身上
My cancer is terminal.
我的癌症已经晚期了
I have kids for God's sake.
我还有孩子啊 我的上帝
What are they gonna do without me?
没有我他们该怎么办啊?
Tell me that?
你告诉我
Look, I know that you are so angry--
听着 我知道你很愤怒
You're damn right I am.
你♥他♥妈♥说对了 我就是很愤怒
I wanna live!
我想活
Oh, God, we all want that.
噢 天 我们都想
I'm sorry, excuse me? What did you say?
抱歉 你刚刚说什么?
You wanna talk? Tell me your name.
想谈谈的话 请告诉我你的名字
I'm Tasha Jackson and
我是塔莎·杰克逊
I was simply agreeing with the fact that we all want to live.
我很赞同我们都想活下去的事实
Well, the great news is that I just found out that I'm pregnant with my first child.
好消息是 我被告知我怀上了我的第一个孩子
A baby that I have wanted and prayed for my entire life.
我一辈子都在祈祷有一个宝宝
A baby that, clinically speaking, I was never supposed to be able to conceive
这个宝宝 从医学角度来说 我从没想过能怀上
because I'm infertile. I was.
因为我之前是不孕的
On the flip side is the reason we are all here.
而另一方面 和你们一样
I too have been diagnosed with breast cancer.
我也被确诊为乳腺癌
My doctor has advised that I terminate my pregnancy
我的医生建议我终止妊娠
in order to begin treatments immediately.
以便立马接受治疗
But sacrificing my child's life in order
但是牺牲我宝宝的生命来换取我的生命
to save mine is a decision that I simply cannot make.
是我决不会做的选择
Adopt a baby.
领养一个啊
Terminate your pregnancy and save your life.
终止妊娠 救自己的小命
Take it from someone who isn't gonna beat this thing.
接受一个已经治不好的患者的建议吧
Charlene, please.
沙琳 拜托
Can you tell me, why is it so important
你能告诉我 为什么
that you would risk your own life for this baby?
你要冒着生命危险保住这个宝宝吗?
Do you have children?
你有孩子吗?
Yes, I have three.
嗯 我有三个孩子
Would you risk your life in order to protect them?
你愿意冒生命危险去保护他们吗?
Would you die to save them?
你愿意为他们牺牲自己吗?
Of course I would.
我当然愿意
Even though my child is still inside of me,
即使我的孩子还只在我的肚子里
I feel that exact same way.
我仍有这种冲动
Okay ladies, I'll see you next week.
好了 女士们 我们下周见
Uh, Tasha.
呃 塔莎
This is Dr. Lopez's card.
这是洛佩斯医生的名片
I know you think you're the only woman
我知道你觉得你是唯一一个
who has cancer while pregnant, but you're not.
患癌且怀着孕的女人 但你不是
Go see him.
去见见他
有人告诉我你能帮助我 洛佩斯医生
There has to be another option.
一定还有其他的选择
Now, I have received all of your medical records
现在 我已经接收到你的所有医疗记录
that were transferred to my office,
它们已经传到我办公室了
and I cannot say that terminating your pregnancy
我不能说你的肿瘤医生
at this juncture was the wrong advice from your oncologist.
让你在这个时候终止妊娠 是错误的建议
In fact, it's normal practice to suggest termination
事实上 如果患有癌症
in the first trimester when there's cancer present.
正常的做法是建议在怀孕的前三个月终止妊娠
You need treatment Mrs. Jackson, you need it now.
你需要接受治疗 杰克逊太太 需要立马开始
You have an aggressive form of breast cancer.
你的乳腺癌病症很强势
Hormones that your body's producing during your pregnancy
怀孕期间身体产生的激素
will only cause the tumor to grow and possibly spread.
只会促进肿瘤生长并可能扩散
You cannot afford to wait.
你等不起
What I can't afford is to abort my baby.
我承担不起的是打掉我的宝宝
Then I will do everything in my power
在你接受治疗期间
to keep your baby safe while you receive treatment.
我会尽我所能保证宝宝的安全
You will?
你会吗?
I will.
我会
But this will be a long hard road,
但这将是条漫漫长途
nothing about this will be easy.
绝非易事
What do we need to do?
我们要怎么做?
Well, the first step is a mastectomy of the left breast
第一步是切除左乳♥房♥♥
with a partial reconstruction, immediately.
并立即进行部分重建
I understand your concerns.
我理解你的担心
Surgery is always a risk, pregnant or not.
不管有没有怀孕 手术都是有风险的
And the closer the surgery is to the uterus,
手术离子♥宫♥越近
we run the risk of a spontaneous abortion.
自然流产的风险就越大
However, I feel certain that we can preform the surgery
然而 我确信我们可以进行手术
and keep the baby safe.
并确保孩子的安全
So that's it?
所以就这样吗?
We do the surgery now, while I'm pregnant,
现在就进行手术 在怀孕期间
and the chemo after?
生产后进行化疗?
You will be receiving chemo during your pregnancy Mrs. Jackson.
你将在怀孕期间接受化疗 杰克逊太太
What?
什么?
How on earth is that possible?
这怎么可能?
Dr. Lopez, I saw first hand what that chemo did to my mother
洛佩斯医生 我亲眼见过化疗对我母亲的影响
and it sucked the life out of her.
这几乎抽走了她的生命
How could I go through something like that
我怎么能在怀孕期间经历这种事情呢?
while I'm pregnant? How could my baby survive that?
我的孩子怎么能活下来?
While there are certain types of chemo that would harm
虽然有某些类型的化疗会伤害婴儿
the baby, there are other types that will be harmless,
但也有其他类型的无害的化疗
spread out over a period of every three weeks for six months,
每三周进行一次 持续六个月
and I will connect with your obstetrician.
我会和你的产科医生保持联♥系♥
We will monitor both you and the baby very closely.
我们会密切监视你和孩子的情况
I'm sorry, but this is a lot to process.
抱歉 但我现在要消化的事情太多了
I must tell you that while I am certain
我必须告诉你
that we can keep the baby safe,
虽然我肯定我们能保证孩子的安全
I cannot be certain of how the cancer will react.
但我不能确定你的癌症会如何继续发展
So what you're telling me is that
所以你要说的是
I could go through all of this and still won't be cured?
即使我经历了这一切 也有可能不会痊愈?
Yes.
是的
The reality is we can give you this treatment
事实是 我们可以给你这种治疗
and it will not work.
但它可能不会奏效
Even as doctors we cannot ignore the possibility
作为医生 我们无法忽略
that your husband would raise this child, your child, alone.
你的丈夫可能要独自抚养这个孩子的可能性
The choice is yours, Mrs. Jackson.
选择权在你 杰克逊太太
But I promise to be with you every step of the way.
但我保证我会陪你走过每个阶段
I see that you're married too.
我注意到你也结婚了
What would you tell your wife
如果坐在这里的是你妻子
if she were the one that was sitting here?
你会怎么说?
I'd tell her to keep that baby
我会告诉她留住宝宝
and to start her treatment now.
并且现在就开始接受治疗
This is the... This is the lobby.
这是...这是大厅的
All right, this must be upstairs.
好了 这个肯定是铺楼梯的
Yeah.
没错
I hope they got the AC up there.
希望他们在这儿有空调
I know, this heat is killing me.
是的 热死我了
You ain't lying.
确实啊
And this is the extra for...
剩下的这个是铺在...
I don't even know what this is for.
我甚至不知道是用在哪儿的
We got room for the other one.
我们还有空间再装一个
Hey.
嘿
I need to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
Hey, Tony.
嘿 托尼
Hey, Tasha.
嘿 塔莎
Bernie told me about the baby, congratulations.
伯尼说你怀孕了 恭喜
Thanks.
谢谢
What?
咋了?
电影精选列表