Oh, yeah, sure thing.
噢 当然
Oh, yeah.
好极了
Look, I got the baby on film before it's even here!
看看 还没等宝宝来我就把他拍下来了!
I know. It's so tiny.
我知道 现在可真小
Okay, here goes nothing.
好了 不管了
你好 今天.... 呃...
Oh my God.
我的天
What the hell am I trying to say?
我到底想说些什么?
Oh, I got it.
哦 有了
All right, um... Hey there little person, whoever you are.
好了 你好小小人 不管你是谁
My name is Tasha, Tasha Jackson
我叫塔莎 塔莎·杰克逊
and um... I recently turned 30 and um...
然后...我刚满30岁...
Damn it. This thing's not even recording.
见鬼 这东西根本没有在录
Okay, okay here we go.
好了好了 开始
Hello, little one.
哈喽 小家伙
I am your mommy, Tasha,
我是你的妈妈 塔莎
and right now you are in my tummy, see?
现在 你还在我的肚子里 看见没?
Um, I am recording this because apparently
呃 我现在在录这个视频 因为 很显然
your grandfather Melvin had it right all along.
你的外公梅尔文说得对
Important things should be captured on film.
重要的事件应该被录下来
So here I am recording this just for you.
所以现在我在为你录这个视频
So, I am 11 weeks pregnant with you
我已经怀上你11周了
and I also have breast cancer.
但我同时还患有乳腺癌
Just like my mom.
像我妈一样
But I want you to know
但我想让你知道
that no matter what happens, I chose you.
不管发生了什么 我选择了你
You are loved, and I will always, always be here with you.
你是被爱的 我会永远陪着你
Tasha.
塔莎
That's your loud daddy.
这是你吵人的爸比
Yeah?
嗯?
Breakfast.
吃早餐了
What's all this?
这些是什么?
What do you mean, it's breakfast.
你什么意思 早餐啊
Well, I can see that, it's
这个我知道
just your idea of breakfast is usually cereal.
但你的早餐一般就是谷物麦片
Yeah, well.
嗯 这个
Not today.
今天换花样了
Bernie, don't do this.
伯尼 不要这么做
Do what?
做啥?
Start doing all this extra unnecessary stuff.
做这些没用的多余的事
It's just breakfast, Tasha.
只是顿早餐 塔莎
No, it's not, it's um...
不 不是 这就像...
"You know I think you're gonna die soon,
"我知道你快死了"
so let me start doing this extra stuff to compensate
"所以让我来做些我一直以来该做的"
for what I should have been doing all along."
"来补偿你一下"
That's not fair, Tasha.
这不公平 塔莎
Okay? I made breakfast because I wanted to.
好吗?我做早餐 是因为我想做
So this is the part where we start talking about what's fair?
所以我们现在该讨论什么是公平的了吗?
No, you don't want to have that conversation with me right now, trust me.
不 你现在不会想跟我讨论这个问题的 相信我
Oh, yes I do. I do want to have this conversation.
不 我想 我想继续这个谈话
All right, let's have the conversation.
行 我们来谈
How are you gonna convince me or anybody else
你要怎么说服我或者任何人
that you're being fair to yourself and your husband
用你的生命换取这个孩子的生命
by keeping this baby instead of saving your own life?
对你自己以及你的老公来说是公平的?
Hmm? Explain to me how that's fair. I'm listening.
嗯?给我解释下 这怎么会公平?我听着
Bernie, this is not 25 years ago when my mother had cancer.
伯尼 现在不像25年前我妈患癌的时候
There are new treatments and medicines...
现在有新的治疗办法和新药...
You are acting as if you're about to plan my funeral.
你现在表现得像打算筹备我的葬礼了
I might have to.
我可能不得不这么做
Do you understand that, Tasha? I just might have to.
你懂吗 塔莎?我有可能不得不这么做
God, you don't think that I'm afraid of that?
天 你以为我就不害怕吗?
I am, God knows I wanna live.
我也害怕 天知道我多想活下去
Then do what needs to be done, okay?
那就做你该做的事 行吗?
God.
天
You are so damn stubborn and naive.
你真♥他♥妈♥的固执 还天真
And what if I lose you, huh?
如果我失去你了怎么办 嗯?
Hmm? What then?
嗯?接下来呢?
What do I do?
我该怎么做?
I've loved you my entire life, Tasha.
我爱了你一辈子 塔莎
Oh Bernie, I am so sorry.
噢 伯尼 我很抱歉
I am so-- I am so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Ok, um...
好了 嗯...
Look, you ready to go?
你准备好出发了吗?
Oh my God, my feet are killing me.
我的天 我的脚疼死了
You're walking around campus all day
你白天在校园里走了一天
and then you come here work at night,
晚上还来这儿工作
I bet your feet do hurt.
你的脚能不疼吗
Don't expect no foot rub or nothing, though.
可别指望我给你按脚啥的
Thanks for coming all this way to pick me up.
谢谢你大老远过来接我
It aint nothing, you know, that's what best friends are for, right?
没什么大不了的 这就是最好的朋友的用场 不是吗?
Yes.
没错
Why am I picking you up?
为什么要我来接你?
Because I asked you to.
因为我叫你来的
I know that, your dad couldn't pick you up?
我知道 你老爸不能来接你吗?
I'm trying to surprise him. Aww.
我想给他个惊喜 噢
Ain't that sweet.
这可真贴心
Why are you coming home now?
你为啥要现在回家?
It's not a holiday or a break or anything.
也不是过节休息啥的
Tomorrow's the anniversary of Mom's death.
明天是我妈的忌日
I don't like leaving him home alone you know?
我不想留他一个人在家 你懂吗?
Yeah, I bet that. That's what's up.
嗯 我赌这会是个惊喜
Don't act like you ain't gonna put no money in my gas tank, though.
不过你可别想赖掉我的汽油费
So what, you broke again?
怎么了 你又破产了?
What?
啥?
Girl, you got jokes. Nah, I ain't broke.
你怕是在说笑 我才没破产
I got a little something happening.
我在做点小生意
Doing what?
做啥?
Don't look at me like that.
别这么看着我
I ain't doing nothing illegal, Tasha.
我可没做什么违法的事 塔莎
Hey yo, for real, I'm not.
说真的 我真没
I got a job at this carpet company.
我找到了一份地毯公♥司♥的工作
Bernie, you the dude that can barely vacuum.
伯尼 你连吸尘器都不会用
Well, I guess that's something we got in common then.
我想这是我们的共同点
Well, good for you then.
好吧 那还挺不错的
Take care of you too, if you let me.
如果你允许 我还能照顾好你
Okay, you see Bernie that's what I'm talking about.
好了 伯尼 这就是我说的问题
You play too much.
你太爱玩了
Brenda, hey. It's been a while.
布伦达 嘿 好久不见
Melvin, hi.
梅尔文 嗨
Yeah, what five years at least.
嗯... 至少五年没见了
Six years to be exact.
准确来说是6年
What are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么?
Well, you know a little market like this
你知道 像这种小市场
is the best place to get a good steak.
是买♥♥牛排的最好去处
It's the best market in town.
这是镇里最好的市场
I was just picking up my seasonings for my jerk chicken.
我在为烤鸡挑选调料
Ah, your jerk chicken, yeah.
阿 你做的烤鸡 嗯
I remember that.
我记得那味道
So, how's Tasha?
塔莎怎么样?
She's in college now. Wow.
她现在上大学了 哇偶
Yeah, actually I was hoping she'd come home
事实上我希望她回家
in a few days, for you know...
待几天 你也知道...
Uh, but she's busy studying.
呃 但是她现在忙着学习
Tomorrow's the anniversary of Patricia's passing.
明天是帕特丽夏的忌日
Yeah. What's going on with you? You married?
嗯 你现在怎么样 结婚了吗?
You not married? What?
还是未婚?如何?
No, no, no. Been there done that.
不不不 我已经经历过那事了
Yeah, I remember you having a hard time with your divorce.
嗯 我记得你离婚的时候很艰难
Oh, no not really. He was a lying, manipulative,
不不 并没有 他是个爱撒谎 控制欲强
narcissistic, weak example of a man. Easy to walk away from.
自恋 软弱的男人 很容易让人放下
Damn, tell me how you really feel.
电影精选列表