You mind giving us a minute?
介意让我们单独聊聊吗?
I'll be inside.
我去里面
Good seeing you, Tasha.
很高兴见到你 塔莎
Bye.
拜
What do you gotta tell me that couldn't be--
你有什么要告诉我的 不能...
couldn't be said on the phone Tasha?
不能打电♥话♥说 塔莎?
All right, first you need to get rid of your little attitude.
好了 首先你要改改你的态度
I'm working babe, okay?
我在工作宝贝 好吗?
What is it?
什么事?
I went to see a new oncologist this morning
今天早上我去看了一位新的肿瘤医生
to get a second opinion.
想听听他的意见
So, you went to the doctor without me?
所以你撇下我自己去看了医生?
Yes.
没错
I mean, it's not like you were there
你连我的超声波检查都没去
for my sonogram appointment, so what's your point?
所以你想表达什么?
Babe, you're really pushing it, all right?
宝贝 你这是在找架吵 好吗?
Just tell me what happened.
直接告诉我有什么事
He said that I can keep the baby
他说我可以留住宝宝
and begin treatment for the cancer right now.
同时从现在开始进行癌症治疗
That he could keep our baby safe.
他可以保住我们的宝宝
He said that?
他是这么说的?
Yeah.
没错
But in addition to the chemo, I also have to have a surgery.
但是除了化疗之外 我还得做个手术
What kind of surgery?
什么手术?
A mastectomy.
乳♥房♥♥切除
That I have to have my left breast removed immediately.
我得立马切除左胸
But Bernie, the point is, we can keep our baby.
伯尼 重点是 我们能保住我们的孩子
Yeah, yeah.
没错 没错
That's exactly what we're gonna do.
我们就这么做
Oh God, I was hoping you would say that.
我的天 我一直希望你能这么说
My big announcement is... my husband and I are having a baby.
我要宣布的大新闻是…我和我丈夫将迎来一个宝宝
Now, because I will need plenty of rest,
现在 因为我需要足够的休息
I am going on leave after today,
今天之后我就要离开了
and you all are getting a substitute teacher.
你们将由新的老师代课
I know, I will miss each and every one of you
我知道 我会想念你们每一个
very, very much.
非常非常想
Yes, Aubrey?
奥布里 请说?
But your tummy isn't big.
但是你的肚子不大啊
That's because the baby is still growing.
这是因为宝宝还在成长
KJ.
K·J 请说
How did the baby get in your stomach?
这个宝宝是怎么进到你的胃里面的
We all know the stork doesn't drop off
我们都知道宝宝不是被送子鸟
the baby at the hospital.
送到医院里的
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Okay, let's change the subject, shall we?
好了 让我们换一个话题 好吗?
If you all could open up your science readers to page 11,
请把你们的科学读物翻到第11面
and not that kind of science.
不是那种科学
Okay mammals, that's what we're gonna talk about, mammals.
好了 哺乳动物 我们来讨论哺乳动物
Bernie honey, come on, come on and sit down.
伯尼 亲爱的 过来 过来坐
You gotta think positive.
你得往好处想
I'm sure Tasha and the baby
我相信塔莎和孩子
are gonna get through the surgery just fine.
会顺利经过手术 没事的
And what if they don't?
如果他们有事呢?
You know, cause if Tasha wakes up,
如果塔莎醒来
and finds out anything happened to that baby.
发现宝宝有任何闪失
She'll never forgive herself, or me.
她永远不会原谅自己和我
None of this is your fault.
这不是你的错
It is my fault, Melvin.
这就是我的错 梅尔文
I should have done something else, I don't know.
我应该做点什么的 我也不知道
Mom and baby are fine.
母子平安
Mrs. Jackson did great.
杰克逊太太做的很棒
We were able to get her left breast and the tumor.
我们顺利切除了她的乳♥房♥♥和肿瘤
Thank you, Doc.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you.
谢谢你
Your welcome.
不客气
Hey, you'll be able to see her soon.
嘿 你们马上就能见到她了
Okay.
好
There you go.
吃吧
You showed me this recipe, now you're gonna eat this thing.
是你给我的食谱 现在你就得吃这些
Ok, ok sweetie.
好了好了 宝贝
Come on not too much, Brenda.
拜托 别涂太重 布伦达
Listen.
听着
If there's one thing I know how to do it's beat a face.
我最拿手的就是化妆
Yeah.
好
All right, here ya go.
好了 你瞧
Oh.
噢
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗?
Oh, I look just like Mama.
噢 我看起来像妈妈
Yeah, ya do.
没错 你确实像她
Brenda, I miss her so much.
布伦达 我好想她
Me too, but she would be so proud of you.
我也是 她会为你骄傲的
And so happy about that grandbaby.
她一定很开心有这个宝宝
I know.
我知道
Brenda, I know for the first two years
布伦达 我知道最开始的两年
I was very upset about you and Daddy.
我很生气你和老爸的事
Oh, listen that's water under the bridge girl.
噢 那都是陈年往事了 姑娘
I know that I was young, and I just didn't understand.
我知道我那个时候很年轻 不理解你们
But, I want you to know how beyond grateful
我想让你知道 我很感激
I am that he has you.
他能拥有你
And even though he may be a little complicated at times...
虽然他有时候有点复杂...
...know how much he loves you. Well,
我知道他有多爱你
I can certainly say I love him.
我敢肯定的是我爱他
Now, let's get that dress on.
现在 我们来换衣服吧
We are going to shower you with gifts.
我们有很多礼物要送你呢
Aw.
嗷呜
That is so adorable.
太可爱了
Look at these booty shorts.
看看这性感的小短裤
Baby booty-- Come on man.
性感小宝宝 拜托
Look at this! The little-- Who did this one?
看看这个 这个小... 这是谁送的?
Oh my God, that is so beautiful.
我的天 那可真漂亮
Oh. Precious. Isn't that sweet, Carol?
噢 真珍贵 这可真贴心不是吗 卡罗尔?
It's so precious.
太珍贵了
Oh, we're not gonna have to buy clothes for years.
噢 我们好些年不用买♥♥衣服了
Thank you so much.
非常感谢你们
A diaper bag.
一个尿布包
You can use that.
你用得上它的
Oh, let's see if I can put it on now.
看看我现在能不能背上
Oh, look at that. That is so great.
噢 看看那个 太棒了
Nice.
真好
Oh, get up off the floor. What is wrong with you?
噢 快起来啊 你什么毛病?
Would you get up off the floor? You are out of your mind.
你能从地板上起来吗?真是疯了
Get up off the floor, would you?
快起来 拜托?
You are in the way.
你挡道了
Daddy gets every shot-- Oh, here we go again.
老爸录下了每一刻 哦 又来了
Here we are again bro. Melvin.
又来了 梅尔文
Here we go. Look.
好了 看
Today, I am 33 weeks pregnant,
今天 是我怀孕第33周
and we also had your baby shower.
我们还举办了你的婴儿派对
The biggest news, is that you are gonna be here
最重大的消息是
in about, oh just a few short weeks.
你再过几周就要来了
Oh honey, see the doctor's gonna perform
噢 亲爱的 医生们将要进行
what they call a C-section.
剖腹产
And that means he's gonna cut you outta mommy's tummy.
他们会割开妈妈的肚子接你出来
Now, I know that may sound gross
我知道这可能听起来很恶心
and it may be too much information,
可能你还不懂它的意思
but the point is that you are going to be here soon and safe.
但重点是 你很快就会平安出生了
Keep on doing what you're doing girl, you are so strong.
继续坚持下去姑娘 你真强大
And promise me that you're always gonna be that way.
答应我你会一直保持下去
Oof!
噢
My goodness, time for a potty break.
我的天 该去厕所了
电影精选列表