No, that's okay, come on.
没事 别哭了
It's gonna be all right.
会没事的
Daddy.
爸爸
It's malignant.
结果是恶性的
Damn it.
该死
My baby, my baby, my baby.
我的宝贝 我的宝贝 我的宝贝
When I had that biopsy done,
做完皮肤活检之后
I just knew that everything was gonna be okay.
我对自己说没事的
But the oncologist said that I have...
但肿瘤医师告诉我说
I have invasive ductal carcinoma stage two.
我有二级导管癌
It's an aggressive form of breast cancer.
这是恶性乳腺癌
I know. It's what your mother had, stage four.
我知道 你妈妈当时是四级
Yeah so, Melvin, Brenda will you please
梅尔文 布伦达 你们能不能
help me talk some sense into her?
帮我给她讲讲道理
Please?
求你们了
The oncologist said that we should terminate the pregnancy
肿瘤医师说我们应该终止妊娠
now so that she can start her treatment.
即时开始治疗
Terminate the pregnancy?
终止妊娠
Yes.
恩
This is our baby, Bernie.
这是我们的孩子 伯尼
How many times do I have to remind you of that?
我还要跟你说多少遍
That's our baby.
这是我们的孩子
Tasha honey, this is your life.
塔莎 宝贝 这可是你的人生啊
Yes. Yes. This is my life. Mine.
对 这是我的人生 我的
Who around this table understands that?1
在座有谁明白这一点?
What is there to understand?
明白什么?
Huh?
啊?
The oncologist said that her cancer's treatable
肿瘤医师说如果现在开始治疗的话
if we start now, Tasha.
这个病还能治 塔莎
Did you ask the doctor what would happen
你问过医生要是
if she's waits till after the pregnancy?
在生产之后再开始治疗会怎么样吗?
Yeah, and if she waits until the baby is born,
问了 如果等到生完孩子
then the cancer could grow
癌症就会扩散
and it may be too late to do anything about it.
那时候也许就来不及了
Tasha, baby, what do you want to do?
塔莎 你想怎么做?
I want to have our baby.
我想把孩子生下来
Look, whatever time I have left on this earth
不管我在这世上还有多少时间
I would rather spend it having a baby to love,
我也想有个孩子一起过
than without one.
而不是把他打掉
Daddy, this is a miracle. This baby is a gift from God.
爸爸 这是个奇迹 是上帝给我的礼物
What part about that don't you understand, Bernie?
你是哪点想不明白 伯尼
You know what, I'm not gonna sit here and listen to this.
行吧 我不想在这儿继续这恼人的对话了
So what, you're just gonna walk away?
所以呢 你要一走了之吗?
You're just gonna walk away?
你就这么一走了之了吗?
Let him go. He has a lot to process.
让他走吧 他要消化的太多了
Trust me, I know.
相信我 我懂
The thought about losing the only woman
失去唯一深爱的女人
that you've ever loved... It's a lot to deal with.
那滋味可不好受
So what?
所以呢?
You two gonna gang up on me too?
你们要联手对付我了吗?
Is that it?
是这样吗?
We're not gonna gang up on you, Tasha,
我们不会联合起来对付你 塔莎
but if your doctor is urging you to terminate the pregnancy,
但如果医生强烈要求你终止妊娠
then you need to listen to him.
你得乖乖听话
I seen what this disease can do first hand
我知道这病的能耐
and baby, I don't wish that on you.
宝贝 我一点也不希望它发生在你身上
Hey, come here.
嘿 过来
Come over here with us.
跟我们一起
My girls.
我的女人们
Patricia.
帕特丽夏
Patricia.
帕特丽夏
Tasha, call 911 like we practiced, come on.
塔莎 赶紧去打911 就像我们平时练习那样
Tasha, now!
塔莎 快去
Patricia.
帕特丽夏
我知道这病给她带来的痛苦
但想到你在没有她陪伴的情况下长大
同样令我伤心
Hey Tashy, you wanna come out
塔莎 你想出来
and get something to eat?
吃点好吃的吗?
I know you must be hungry.
我知道你肯定饿坏了
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
You sure?
真的?
You know, Tasha you can talk to me about anything.
塔莎 你什么都可以跟我说
Just like your momma did.
就跟你和你妈妈一样
I mean, I wasn't her best friend for nothing.
毕竟我是她最好的朋友
Okay.
好吧
I'm here if you need me.
只要你需要 我随时都在
Hey, Tasha.
嘿 塔莎
Hey, Bernie.
嘿 伯尼
Your mommy's gone to Heaven, huh?
你妈妈去了天堂 对吧
My dog Split went to heaven too, guess it's a good place.
我的小狗闪电也去了天堂 那应该是个好地方
That's what they say in church.
教堂里的人们是这么说的
Remember the day of the funeral?
还记得葬礼那天吗?
How could I forget? Yeah.
我怎么会忘
Heard your mom kicked the bucket, shrimp.
听说你妈翘辫子了 软脚虾
When I pulled you out of that fight...
我把你从斗殴中拉出来
Tasha, stop!
塔莎 住手
Tasha, I said stop!
塔莎 我说了 住手
...I knew right then and there, I could only do so much for you.
当时我就明白了 我能为你做的也只有这么多
You really need to think about the possibility
有时候人真的得想想
of this child growing up without you.
孩子在没有你陪伴的情况下长大是什么样
Now come on, Daddy's gonna take you home.
别哭 爸爸送你回家
I mean one minute we can't have any kids.
刚刚我们还不能生育孩子
The next minute... You know?
突然之前... 就...
It's all so much all of a sudden, man.
太突然了 兄弟
Yeah, I know.
嗯 我懂
I mean, I can't pretend I never wanted children, you know?
我不能假装说我从没想要孩子
Hmm.
嗯
But when we found out Tasha couldn't have any,
但当我知道塔莎不能生之后
I was cool with that, you know.
我觉得没什么大不了
I wasn't going anywhere. I love her.
我不会离开她 我爱她
Yeah, I get it.
嗯 我懂
I don't want this baby, Tony.
我不想要这个孩子 托尼
It might not be right but, that's how I feel.
也许这不对 但这就是我的真实想法
You'll come around.
你会释然的
I doubt it.
我表示怀疑
She needs you man. Mmmm.
她需要你 不
Bro, she don't need me. She got it all figured out.
兄弟 她不需要我 她已经自己打算好了
She's so damn stubborn.
她太固执了
Yeah.
嗯
I tucked her in just like I did when she was little.
我像以前那样给她盖好了被子
She was spent.
她累坏了
I'm sure.
想必也是
I can't believe this is happening.
真不敢相信
Not to her.
这一切会发生在她身上
Can I get a cup of tea?
我能来杯茶吗?
What?
怎么了?
You mad at me?
你生气了吗?
I don't know, am I?
不知道 你觉得呢?
What does... what's that --supposed to mean.
这是什么意思
It means... When will I be enough for you, Melvin?
我的意思是 我什么时候才能让你满足 梅尔文
I don't know what the hell you talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
All these years I've been here,
这么多年
I feel like I'm invisible to you.
我感觉我就是个透明人
Invisible?
透明人?
You're standing right in front of me.
你不就站在我面前吗
Do you see me?
你看见我了吗?
'Cause I feel like I'm standing in Patricia's shadow.
我感觉我一直站在帕特丽夏的影子里
Nothing I do is ever good enough for you.
无论我做什么你都觉得我不够好
Not when I helped you take care
无论是照顾我最好的朋友
of my best friend until her death.
直到她离世
Not even when I helped you raise Tasha
电影精选列表