你知道你是以你的祖母命名的吗?
That's right. I loved me some her.
没错 我爱她
She was my bestest friend in the whole world.
她是我在世界上最好最好的朋友
I had just moved to the neighborhood,
我当时刚刚搬进这个小区
and I didn't have one friend.
我没有朋友
For weeks I sat up on my porch
一连数周我都独自坐在门廊上
and watched her playing jump rope across the street.
看着她在街对面玩跳绳
Finally one day, she marched over to me
终于有一天 她朝我走过来
and said, "What's wrong with you?
说道"你什么毛病?"
Get off that porch right now and come and play with me."
赶紧从门廊上起来过来和我一起玩啊
And from that day forward we were connected at the hip.
从那天起 我们就一直在一起
Until the day she passed.
直到她去世的那天
I never heard that story about
我还没有听过这个
how you and Patricia met before.
你和帕特丽夏第一次见面的故事
I didn't hear you come in.
我没听到你进门
How's Tasha?
塔莎怎么样?
Nothing's really changed.
没什么起色
I mean, she had a...
她怀孕了
pregnancy, a mastectomy, chemo,
做了乳♥房♥♥切除手术 做了化疗
delivered a baby safely, all for what?
都安全分娩了 这都为了什么?
So she can get laid up in a hospital fighting for her life?
为了现在躺在医院与死亡抗争吗?
Anemic?
贫血?
And we still don't know if the cancer's gone
我们到现在都还不知道
into remission yet.
她的癌细胞有没有清理干净
I know.
我知道
It's so unfair. I wish I could go see her.
这太不公平了 我希望我能去看看她
You can. I can sit with the baby.
你可以去 我来照看宝宝
No, she'd want me to stay here and take care of Patricia.
不 她会希望我留在这儿照顾帕特丽夏
I was thinking that uh... we should get married.
我在想... 我们应该结婚
I've been waiting a long time to hear those words, but...
我等你说这话已经等了太久 但是...
But what?
但是什么?
You're scared right now, Melvin.
你在害怕 梅尔文
You don't know what's gonna happen with Tasha,
你不知道塔莎最后会怎么样
and you want me to stick around.
你想我留在这儿
That's not it.
不是因为这个
Yes, it is.
就是因为这个
I left once and you're thinking maybe I'll leave again.
我离开过一次 你觉得我会再次离开
And you don't like to be alone.
你不喜欢独自一人
Don't tell me what I'm feeling and what I'm thinking.
我的想法和感受不用由你来告诉我
I asked you because I love you.
我向你求婚是因为我爱你
And yes, I know what I said to you when I found out
没错 当我得知塔莎得病那时
about Tasha was harsh, and I'm sorry for that.
我对你说了些难听的话 我很抱歉
But I really do love you.
但我是真的爱你
And you've taken care of my family for me.
你一直以来在为我照料我的家人
You think I do all this for you?
你觉得我做这些是为了你?
I take care of all of you because my best friend isn't here
我照顾你们是因为我最好的朋友
to take care of you herself.
不能亲自照顾你们
I'm taking care of the baby
我要照顾宝宝
and trying to make sure Bernie has a hot meal when he gets home.
还要确保伯尼回家时能吃上一口热饭
I don't have time to think about marrying you right now.
我现在没有时间考虑嫁给你的事
Tasha.
塔莎
Wake up.
醒醒
Patricia needs you, baby.
帕特丽夏需要你 宝贝
I need you.
我需要你
I'm sorry. It'll be over... It'll be over soon. I'm sorry.
对不起 马上就好了 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉抱歉
Oh my God, I'm sorry.
我的天 我很抱歉
Oh my God. I know. I know, I'm sorry.
我的天 我知道我知道 抱歉
塔莎
Tasha.
塔莎
Mama?
妈妈?
I thought I taught you to fight?
我以为我已经教过你如何战斗了
You did.
你确实教了
Well, why aren't you fighting this, baby?
那你为什么不和这个战斗呢 宝贝?
Mama, I fought the good fight, but I can't.
妈妈 我已经打了一场漂亮的胜仗 但现在我做不到了
I'm tired. Oh, you fight anyway, honey.
我累了 不论如何你都要战斗 亲爱的
You ball your fist up and you swing at this thing
你捏紧拳头 用尽全部力气
with everything you got, honey.
向这东西挥去 亲爱的
But, I can't No buts.
但是 我做不到 没有但是
Don't give up. You can't give up.
不要放弃 你不能放弃
Mama. You got it.
妈妈 你能行的
Mama, wait.
妈妈 等等
Mama, wait don't go. Mama.
妈妈 等等别走 妈妈
Mama, don't leave me again, please.
妈妈 请不要再离开我
Bernie, wake up. She's awake.
伯尼快醒醒 她醒了
Baby!
宝贝
I'm gonna go get a nurse.
我去叫护士来
Okay. Hey, hey look at me, hey baby look,
好了 嘿看着我 宝贝 看着我
you have a tube in your throat.
你插着喉管
Somebody's coming to get it.
会有人过来取
Melvin went to go get someone, okay?
梅尔文已经去叫人了 好吗?
Relax. They'll take it out, okay.
放松 他们会给你取出来的 好吗
Happy birthday, mommy.
祝你生日快乐 孩他妈
Happy birthday, mommy.
祝你生日快乐 孩他妈
Happy birthday, dear mommy.
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的孩他妈
Happy birthday to you.
祝你生日快乐
Go ahead. Make a wish.
来吧 许个愿
All my wishes have come true.
我的愿望已经都实现了
Yes.
是啊
Where's that little munchkin?
那个小可爱在哪儿?
She's finally asleep, right as we're about to leave.
她终于睡着了 就在我们要出发的时候
Oh, course she is.
噢 当然了
You know what, um, I've been playing with this for a while.
你知道吗 我已经捣鼓这发型一阵子了
This short hair's not so bad is it?
这短发也不算太糟 是吗?
I think you look gorgeous either way.
我觉得你不管怎样都很美丽
Gorgeous and cancer-free.
美丽且无癌
Gorgeous and cancer-free.
美丽无癌
Yes.
好极了
So what, you're just gonna eat my cupcake?
怎么 你要吃掉我的蛋糕吗?
You gonna eat this?
你要吃吗?
Really, Bernie? What?
不是吧 伯尼? 咋?
And it's about time you put a ring on it.
是时候你该给我戴上戒指了
There we go.
好了
电影精选列表