Look many years from now... maybe when you're 60 or so,
多年之后 也许当你60岁以后
you know you're gonna wanna have sex.
你会想要做♥爱♥
60 dad?
60岁吗 老爹?
Come on.
不是吧
All right, 40, 45, something like that.
好吧 大概40 45岁吧
I'm not waiting that long,
我才不要等那么久
and let me save us both from this devastation.
我就告诉你吧
I've already had sex ed at school.
我在学校已经接受过性教育了
I know about sex, the vagina, penis, egg, and sperm.
我知道性♥爱♥ 阴♥道♥ 阴♥茎♥ 卵子和精♥子♥
Sexually transmitted diseases, all that.
性传染疾病 等等
Okay, but there's more But nothing, Dad.
但是还有一些... 没什么了 爸爸
Stop stressing. I'm gonna wait
别那么紧张
till I get married to have sex.
我会等到结婚再享有性♥爱♥的
I want to have a beautiful wedding,
我要有一场美妙的婚礼
just like you and Mom had.
就像你和妈妈那样
I want a house full of children, five.
有一个孩子满堂跑的家 五个孩子
Five?
五个?
And I have their names picked out too.
我连他们的名字都想好了
Patricia, after Mom of course.
帕特丽夏 跟妈妈一个名字
Candice, so I can nickname her Candy.
坎蒂丝 这样我就能给她取个小名“糖果”
Oh wait, that sounds like a stripper name. Scratch that one.
不行 这听起来有点像脱衣舞娘 这个划掉
And Alfonzo is gonna be amazing.
阿方索这个名字不错
Okay. I see you have this all planned out, all right?
好吧 我看出来你都计划好了
We don't have to go through every single detail.
就不需要把每个细节都讲一遍了
Great. Now I gotta go to school.
很好 那我现在得去上学了
Good talk, huh?
谈话愉快吧?
I hope.
希望吧
Great work, Zinobia.
做的不错 齐诺比亚
All right class, I need to return a quick call,
好了 同学们 我得接个电♥话♥
but I will be right at the door if you need me.
我就在门那边 有事随时找我
You may talk. Quietly.
你们可以小声交谈
Hello?
喂?
Yes, this is Tasha Jackson returning your call.
嗯 我是塔莎·杰克逊
Okay, so my results aren't in?
我的结果还没出来吗?
Oh, they are?
出来了?
Well, why can't you just give them to me over the phone?
那可以就电♥话♥告诉我吗?
Oh, of course my husband and I will be there
噢 我和我丈夫当然会去
if Dr. Bailey insists.
如果贝莉医生坚持要求的话
I apologize for the delay.
抱歉来晚了
It's all right.
没事
Mr. and Mrs. Jackson,Tasha's results are in
杰克逊先生和杰克森太太 塔莎的结果出来了
but I wanted to speak with you personally
但我想跟你们当面谈
because her results are well, delicate in nature.
因为她的结果很.... 复杂
What is it, Doctor?
怎么了 医生?
I thought about how to tell you this
我之前在想该怎么跟你们说
but there's only one way to say it so,
但只有一种方式
I'm just gonna come out with it.
那就是直说
You have defied the odds, Tasha.
你战胜了一切 塔莎
You're pregnant.
你怀孕了
Oh my God! Are you serious?
天呐 真的吗?
Oh my God!
天
Oh, Bernie.
伯尼
Are you serious?
真的吗?
Nine weeks along.
已经九周了
A baby.
宝宝
Wow.
哇哦
But a mass was found on your mammogram
但我们在你的乳♥房♥♥X光照片上发现了一个硬块
Wait. What?
等等 什么?
Wait no, no, no. I've been getting my mammogram for years,
不可能 我这几年都在照X光
and my results have always been clean.
结果都很好
I know, and I'm sorry,
我知道 非常抱歉
but unfortunately this result was not.
不幸的是 这次不好
Whoa hold on a second, wait.
等等
Just so I can understand you clearly,
我理解得没错的话
are you saying my wife has breast cancer?
你是说我老婆有乳腺癌吗?
No, I'm not saying that at all.
不是 我没这么说
A biopsy will have to be preformed to determine that.
要做最后的诊断 还要做一个皮肤活检
What I'm saying is that Tasha has a mass,
我只是说塔莎的胸部检测出了一个硬块
and as you both already know she carries a mutated gene.
你们都知道她身上携带有突变基因
The BRCA1 she inherited from her mother.
遗传了她妈的乳腺癌易感基因
This mutation causes a greater risk
这种突变风险很高
of developing breast cancer.
容易引发癌症
Okay, but...
好吧 那...
but, she can get the biopsy back
皮肤活检结果出来之后
and find out the mass isn't cancerous,
如果查清楚这个硬块不致癌
and she and the baby will be fine, right?
那她和宝宝都会没事 对吧?
Yes, of course.
当然
The mass can be benign.
硬块也可以是良性的
And what if it isn't?
那如果不是呢?
If it's malignant, then your oncologist will
如果是恶性的 你的肿瘤医师
talk to you about the next steps.
会告诉你接下来该怎么做
No, no, Doc, you could just tell us right now.
医生 你现在就可以跟我们说
You're a doctor, you have an idea of what'll happen
你是医生 你多少知道接下来会发生什么
Please.
求你了
I'm sorry I...
对不起 我...
Listen, we've been wanting this baby for a long time.
我们一直想要一个孩子
Yes.
是的
Right, we've been through too much so just, just tell us
我们已经承受了太多 所以你就告诉我们吧
Okay normally, in a case such as this, with the pregnancy
好吧 通常来讲 这样的情况
in it's early stages, if the mass is indeed malignant,
如果在怀孕初期 硬块是恶性的
depending on the stage that it's in,
考虑到你是刚刚怀孕
then your oncologist might suggest
那么你的医师会建议你
that you terminate the pregnancy
终止妊娠
and receive treatment immediately.
并且立即接受治疗
Terminate the pregnancy?
终止妊娠?
God. Bernie.
天呐 伯尼
Tasha.
塔莎
If it's between you and this baby...
如果非要在你和宝宝之间做选择
I mean, it's no... real choice in the matter, you know?
那根本不用选 好吗
Are you serious?
你逗我吗?
Just, we have options. Right?
我们还有别的选择 对吧?
Tasha let me order the biopsy
塔莎 我来给你预约皮肤活检
and let's look at the results before you get yourself upset.
在你心烦意乱之前不妨先看看结果
I mean, in your condition it is very important
考虑到你的情况
that you remain calm.
保持冷静非常重要
Oh God, I can't.
天 我办不到
Tasha, baby.
塔莎 宝贝
I can't!
我冷静不了
Thank you.
谢谢您
Tasha.
塔莎
Tasha.
塔莎
Don't you speak to me.
不准跟我讲话
Wait, don't use that teacher voice on me.
等等 不要像教学生那样跟我讲话
How dare you say that if it's between me
你怎么会说出在我和宝宝之间
and the baby there's no other choice?
不用选这种话
My body, my choice.
我的身体我做主
Hey, wait a second, you're my wife, okay?
等等 你是我老婆 好吗?
I have a say in this. No, you don't, Bernie.
我也有话语权 不 你没有 伯尼
Yes, I do, Tasha! I do have a say! Okay?
我有 塔莎 我有话语权 好吗?
Why is this happening to me?
为什么这种事会发生在我身上?
Why is this happening to us?
发生在我们身上?
Listen.
听着
What?
什么
Let's not do this to each other.
我们不要在这里互相伤害了
Not right now.
至少现在不要
The biopsy could come back benign
也许活检的结果是良性的
and everything will be okay.
那一切就相安无事了
All right?
好吗
Okay. Okay.
好的 嗯
Come on. I'm sorry, Bernie.
别哭了 对不起 伯尼
电影精选列表