还是在赡养我儿子的同时
while I'm raising my own boys.
帮你抚养塔莎
Not once have I ever felt appreciated.
我都没有感受到被人感激
We're in a relationship Brenda, that's not enough for you?
我们结婚了 布伦达 这样还不够吗?
No, it's not.
不够
Then what do you want from me, huh?
那你想要我怎样
A thank you?
谢谢你吗?
Do you love me?
你爱我吗?
My only child just walked in here
就在刚刚我唯一的孩子走进这个家
and told me she has breast cancer
告诉我她患上了乳腺癌
and she's foregoing treatment
还可能为一个她可能没法抚养长大的孩子
for a child she may never raise.
放弃治疗
Every bit of love, every bit of support,
我体内的每一丝爱 每一份支持
every bit of strength, everything I have in me
每一点力量 我拥有的一切
is going to my daughter.
都用在了我的女儿身上
You either accept that, or not.
你要么接受 不接受拉倒
I'm going to bed.
我要睡了
塔莎 宝贝 开门
Tasha's in the bathroom, she won't come out.
塔莎把自己关在了厕所 不肯出来
I didn't know what to do so I called you.
我不知道该怎么做 只好打给你
It's fine. She's 12 years old.
没事的 她12岁了
If she's not coming out of the bathroom it's for one reason.
如果她躲在厕所不出来只有一个原因
Sanitary napkins. She's crossed over into womanhood.
她需要卫生巾 她就要成为一个女人了
How could I not know that?
我是怎么就没想到呢
Don't beat yourself up about it.
别苛责自己
Tasha honey, it's Brenda.
塔莎宝贝 我是布伦达
Can I come in?
我能进来吗?
I'll be in the kitchen.
我在厨房♥等你们
It'll be fine.
没事的
Yeah.
嗯
She's growing up.
她是大姑娘了
Best to let her stay home from school today.
今天最好是让她待在家里 休学一天
Experiencing that for the first time
第一次经历月事
can be a little traumatic.
很容易让人痛苦
Thank you, Brenda.
谢谢你 布伦达
Mm-hmm. No problem.
别客气
You know,
你知道吗
with Patricia gone I just feel as though
帕特丽夏走了之后我感觉
there's so much she's missing out on
她错过了太多东西
that I can't give to her.
而我又无法弥补
Well, I'm not her mother,
虽然我不是她亲生母亲
but I'm always here to help you with her.
但我会力所能及地帮你们爷俩的
I don't want to burden you.
我不想麻烦你
It's no burden. I can help her.
不麻烦 我可以帮助她
And you.
还有你
I can't. Yes, you can.
不行 不 你可以
Melvin.
梅尔文
You're a man with needs.
你是有需求的男人
I'm a woman with the same needs.
我是一个有需求的女人
My needs are taken care of just fine.
我的需求满足得挺好的
Oh, I see.
我懂了
So, you can be with other women, just not me. Is that it?
你可以和别的女人在一起 但我不行 是吗?
Brenda, it's not easy for you and me.
布伦达 这对你我来说都不容易
You were her best friend.
你是她的闺蜜
It's been four years.
4年了
You think I don't know that?
我知道
She's gone Melvin, and I'm here, and I love you.
她不在了 梅尔文 我站在这里 我爱你
And that little girl upstairs,
还有楼上的小公主
I love her like she's my own. I know that.
我爱她视如己出 我知道
Then why?
那为什么?
I just-- Look I just can't, okay?
我就是... 就是不行 好吗?
Can't is not a reason.
不行不是原因
Why don't you just consider the fact that--
你为什么不能想想...
Look, I'm still in love with my wife, okay?
我还爱着我的亡妻 可以吗?
Look, I don't want to hurt you, Brenda.
我不想伤害你 布伦达
I took care of her when that cancer
那癌症一点点吞噬她生命的时候
was just eating her away.
我照料着她
I did everything I could to keep her here.
我竭尽所能想让她活下来
Because Tasha needed her mother.
因为塔莎需要她的妈妈
I took care of her too.
我也照顾过她
I was right there with you.
和你一起
So you expect me to just make love to her best friend?
你觉得我可以就这样和她最好的朋友上♥床♥吗?
Yes.
嗯
You just don't understand.
你不明白
I can't betray Patricia like that.
我不能这样背叛帕特丽夏
You can't betray a dead woman.
她已经死了 没有背叛不背叛
I didn't mean that. I'm sorry.
无意冒犯 对不起
Look, I know she's dead, okay?
我知道她不在了
And she's not coming back.
知道她回不来了
And you're a beautiful woman. Any man would be lucky to have you.
你是个漂亮女人 谁娶了你都是他们的福气
But I'm not gonna sit here
但我不想坐在这里
and pretend that I want any more from you than friendship.
装作想要跨越友情那一步
I don't need anymore friends.
我朋友够多了
I can't do this anymore.
我不能再这样下去了
Brenda, don't leave. Tasha needs you.
布伦达 别走 塔莎需要你
If only you needed me too.
要是你也需要我就好了
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
I have a sonogram appointment this morning.
我今早要去做一个超声波检查
You think you could make it?
你可以和我一起去吗?
Um, yeah, I don't think so babe. I don't think I can.
恐怕不行 宝贝
Could you try?
试一下不行吗?
I gotta work.
我得工作
All right. Okay, thanks for telling me. Okay.
好吧 谢谢你告诉我 再见
That was Tasha. She has a sonogram this morning.
塔莎打来的 她说今早有个超声波检查
What? You still not talking to me?
怎么 还是不想和我讲话吗?
For what?
说什么?
I don't have anything to say.
我没什么想说的
Then don't say anything.
那就别说话
We just uh... make up.
我们就... 亲热就好
Aren't we a little too old for make up sex?
你不觉得我们这个年纪还玩补偿性♥爱♥有点太老了吗?
I don't know. Tell me when we're finished.
不知道 不如事后你再告诉我
The gel is warm.
凝胶是温热的
Okay.
好的
Oh.
噢
All right, here we go.
好了 开始了
There.
喏
It looks like a little kidney bean.
它看起来像一颗芸豆
Yes, that's what it's supposed to look like at this gestation.
是的 这个孕期的宝宝就是这个样子
Wow.
哇哦
Well, is everything okay, is the heart beating?
都还好吧 有心跳吗?
Heart beat is strong.
心跳强劲有力
You're about 11 weeks along.
你大概怀孕11周了
Miss Jackson, are you okay?
杰克逊太太 你还好吧
I wish my husband was here is all.
要是我老公在这儿就好了
We'll print a picture out for him.
我会打一张图给他看的
No one wants to do the first... ya know,
没人想一个人来做第一次...
sonogram alone, you know?
超声波 你知道吧?
Oh yeah, I understand.
嗯 我理解
Did we miss it?
我们错过了吗?
Oh my God, you're here?
我的天 你们来了?
Oh, Brenda and Daddy.
噢 布伦达 老爸
Oh, here you go.
你又来了
We would have been here earlier but um--
我们本该早点到的 但是...
Traffic.
堵车
Yeah.
没错
We were caught in traffic.
我们碰上堵车
Yeah, caught in traffic, good traffic-- I mean, big traffic.
嗯 堵了个好车 我是说 堵了很久的车
Yeah.
嗯
Okay?
好吧
All right, let's fire this thing up so I can see this baby.
好了 把这东西用起来 让我看看宝宝
电影精选列表